MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

• 2 weeks later...

Mod has very nice animations and seems to work fine, but what is the difference between the KW_ file and the OKW_ file?

The file "KW_..." contains animation clips. The file "OKW_..." consists of a XML file with clip management for KW mod.

Not much of a summer vacation for me unfortunately, I had a very busy time in my everyday job. Because of that I haven't had the time to animate the last couple of weeks. 

I wanted to make more animations before I released them, but because it took so long I gave you 5 new animations to enjoy while I work on the rest of them. :) 

I'm considering making a Patreon page. I hope that with Patreon I can get some support so I can drop a few days of my everyday job to have more time for animations. I really enjoy making animations and it would be lovely to have more time to make them while I can keep a roof over my head at the same time ;) 

My animations will always stay free, the perks of supporting will be getting them earlier. But... at this moment it are just thoughts. I'll give heads up if and when I'll do it. 

For now, enjoy V1.2 with 5 new animations! 

Brilliant, MaryJane. You are super talented.
Downloaded the new update and i will try them tomorrow.

Your sneak peaks are also looking super nice, i like especially the one in the first post.
I like the foreplay and kinda romantic ones.

I will buy the good ole sloppy jalopy.
It will look kinda funny next to the Lamborghinis & Ferraris  :lol: 

Count me in as Patreon.
You're talented and i like your style.

Mod has very nice animations and seems to work fine, but what is the difference between the KW_ file and the OKW_ file?

The file "KW_..." contains animation clips. The file "OKW_..." consists of a XML file with clip management for KW mod.

Thanks, just curious I was trying to add the OKW file in the registration field and it would not do it (suprise, suprise). Finally figured out that the KW file needs the OKW file to work but only the KW file needs to be registered.

Thank you so much for your new animations, can hardly wait to try them out in game as they sure look amazing  :P  You are truly gifted and i am so grateful that you are sharing your talent with us :heart:

Plenty of love, hugs and kisses, and look forward to more creations from the animation-princess ;)  :heart: :heart: :heart:

i mean upload the savedsim file

It´s not really my sim to share, as it is an edited version of the ´Oniki kay´ sim... If you have KW, you already have her ;)

I will ask Oniki if it's okay to share the edited sim. :)

I'm unable to get the car animations by clicking on the car or the parking space. Is there something I'm missing?(ie: do I need to download a specific mod/object to do these interactions)

I am using the latest version of Passion.

I don't know how does Passion goes, but according to title of this mod, it says:

- [WIP]MaryJane's animations for OKW [update13/8/17: New Animations]

So, maybe this only works for KW?

I'm unable to get the car animations by clicking on the car or the parking space. Is there something I'm missing?(ie: do I need to download a specific mod/object to do these interactions)

I don't know how does Passion goes, but according to title of this mod, it says:

- [WIP]MaryJane's animations for OKW [update13/8/17: New Animations]

So, maybe this only works for KW?

Except that this:

Requires: Oniki's Kinky World OR Passion

And that Passion runs all KW and AW animations.

I admit that I'm new to this kind of mod and script, which is why I asked if there was something else I was missing, but at least I can't be accused of not reading the very first part of the post, bolded, centred and in glaring colour so it can't be missed. ;)

Except that this:

I admit that I'm new to this kind of mod and script, which is why I asked if there was something else I was missing, but at least I can't be accused of not reading the very first part of the post, bolded, centred and in glaring colour so it can't be missed. ;)

Oh, ok, then.

I guess you need to ask MaryJane to answer that question of yours.

Except that this:

I don't use passion myself so I have no idea why they wouldn't work. All I know is that passion users told me that my previous animations (the masturbation pack and the counter animations) worked with passion, so that's why I put Passion in the first post too. 

I can't help you with why they don't work, probably Passion doesn't support the Sloppy Jalopy car for animations. :) I'll remove passion compatibility from the first post to prevent confusion for other users. :)

If they become compatible in future releases of Passion, let me know. 

By the way, you did test it on the Sloppy Jalopy car, right? These animations only work with that car. I assume you've read that too, this question is just to make sure ;) 

By the way, you did test it on the Sloppy Jalopy car, right? These animations only work with that car. I assume you've read that too, this question is just to make sure ;)

The Sloppy Jalopy is currently not in the list of Passion yes. It'll have to be added for the animations to show up for the car.