MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

6 hours ago, jws1979 said:

Wait WHAT?

I was going to look into writing an XML for OKW for WTW's animations!  If that's going to happen F that!  xD

Has AfterDusk animations also been considered?  They need some slight cleaning up and some need sounds added but that would pretty much fill the slot for dudes on dudes if both animation sets were made ready for OKW...!!!

As far as I know, Twillighstormy and I made OKW every former AW except fallerEspin and HDS. It just need a final check and Stormy will put them in his page.

Cheers

I figured something out. If you want the Hottub Jets to be on during the Hottub animations, you can use Debug Enabler from Nraas. (But be careful with it. Don't install it and go clicking around to see what it does, as some debug interaction can have horrendous results on your game)

If you have it installed, do this during the start of the animation: 

Click on HotTub ---> Nraas ---> Debug Enabler ---> Options: Name of Hottub ---> Turn on Jets

Wow! When you get some free time you're very productive :smiley: I have a tendency to just play dead, not just at any free time but all the time LOL Thank you so very much for the amazing work you share, am looking forward to the next passion update to see the new poladance animations, but will enjoy the other new animations till then ;) Keep it up and have fun studying (if this is possible LOL) and lots of LOVE from me to you ;) HUGS

51 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Wow! When you get some free time you're very productive :smiley: I have a tendency to just play dead, not just at any free time but all the time LOL Thank you so very much for the amazing work you share, am looking forward to the next passion update to see the new poladance animations, but will enjoy the other new animations till then ;) Keep it up and have fun studying (if this is possible LOL) and lots of LOVE from me to you ;) HUGS

I know, right? :tongue: And I wasn't even fully free when I made this animations, I had to work and go to college between working on them ;) But luckily, I wasn't very busy with assignments, so when I was home I could focus on animating. That's gonna change the coming months, unfortunately. 

I really love animating. And I have a thing that is called "hyper focus". That's my lame "super power". It can work with me ánd against me because I don't really have control over it. If I hyper focus on animating, then I'm productive as hell. But if my hyper focus falls on playing sims 3, then I make almost no animations. 

Let's hope my hyper focus falls on my study now, so that I work quickly and effectively ;) 

10 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

As far as I know, Twillighstormy and I made OKW every former AW except fallerEspin and HDS. It just need a final check and Stormy will put them in his page.

Cheers

And please forgive me @SimJMFan for I haven't' as far.

I have a long, long development change of passion, with several new things and when I'm ready to do it,

I have to do an edit to my topic, cause I know it looks a bit Shit now.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

I have a long, long development change of passion, with several new things and when I'm ready to do it,

In the meantime I will probably take a look into AfterDusk's animations and test out making an XML for them as there are not so many to tackle!

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

You do not need to be forgiven. I am looking forward to get the Passion new release and I guess how complex it should be.

I had some fed up to check so many anims while this OKW process. I will make the OKW for HDS anims, as some user ask me and then I will make have a look in the faller's ones.

Do you mind if I make the final test and send a message with the final OKW ?

Cheer.

By the way I use your clothin mod. I like it very much.

Thank you MaryJane for your amazing work! you and L666 are the light in this world!!!:cool:

And there's one silly question.....where could i find the Bondage Frame.....almost try everywhere and became blind:confounded:

and another silly question from a newcomer and hope it's not offensive to you.......where could i download the bra the girl below wear? (can this be call bra?...i'm really sorry i'm not sure...)......really really sorry for those silly questions.....

BDSM.gif

thank you again MaryJane the light of the world!!!!! continuing immersing in the world you created:tongue:

9 minutes ago, yankyx said:

Thank you MaryJane for your amazing work! you and L666 are the light in this world!!!:cool:

And there's one silly question.....where could i find the Bondage Frame.....almost try everywhere and became blind:confounded:

and another silly question from a newcomer and hope it's not offensive to you.......where could i download the bra the girl below wear? (can this be call bra?...i'm really sorry i'm not sure...)......really really sorry for those silly questions.....

BDSM.gif

thank you again MaryJane the light of the world!!!!! continuing immersing in the world you created:tongue:

The bondage frame is included in my Pack! Just unzip it and you have it. The whip also. 

The original is at Sexysims by Funnyface, but this one I included has a routing fix so the animations work properly. 

The top of the female is by JoshQ. He has AWESOME sexy clothing for females. Here on this site. https://www.loverslab.com/profile/535934-joshq/content/?type=downloads_file

And why should asking me a question be offensive? :tongue: 

These question aren't silly, just a fellow simmer looking for som nice stuff for their sims to enjoy!

5 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

The bondage frame is included in my Pack! Just unzip it and you have it. The whip also. 

The original is at Sexysims by Funnyface, but this one I included has a routing fix so the animations work properly. 

The top of the female is by JoshQ. He has AWESOME sexy clothing for females. Here on this site. https://www.loverslab.com/profile/535934-joshq/content/?type=downloads_file

And why should asking me a question be offensive? :tongue: 

These question aren't silly, just a fellow simmer looking for som nice stuff for their sims to enjoy!

thank you for your matey answer and wonderful recommendations!! so many wonderful suits under JoshQ's content!!!:blush::tongue:

1 hour ago, Fredrik3030 said:

For some strange reason it doesnt seem to want to install, like i do everything as usual and nothing shows up, it just says its unable to find it.. I'm having similar problems with other animation packs.. anyone know a fix?

Which mod do you use?

And maybe it’s a stupid question, but did you unpack the zip file? Sometimes people forget to do that.

Also, did you put them in de right folder after unpacking? (Mods folder)

And did you put both files in there? KW_maryjane_animations ánd OKW_maryjane_animations? You need them both in your mods folder.

39 minutes ago, blackrosesheart said:

I'm having an issue with using the routing fixed bondage frame for some reason.  Whenever my sim tries to use it she's about half a tile off-center.

I’m having the same issue! I didn’t make the routing fix myself, if I’m correct Oniki did that, so I don’t know why this happens.

If it bothers you, you can download the original one at sexysims. The problem is that the routing don’t always goes well with that one, so animations get interrupted. 

I don’t have time to test it for myself right now, but i’m gonna look at it tomorrow.

What you also can do is move your sim with the debug menu if you use KW. There is an option “move” and you can set the distance you want to move the sim. But it’s not ideal, so I hope someone can fix the bondage frame, because I have no experience with editing objects.

1 hour ago, blackrosesheart said:

I'm having an issue with using the routing fixed bondage frame for some reason.  Whenever my sim tries to use it she's about half a tile off-center.

39 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I’m having the same issue! I didn’t make the routing fix myself, if I’m correct Oniki did that, so I don’t know why this happens.

If it bothers you, you can download the original one at sexysims. The problem is that the routing don’t always goes well with that one, so animations get interrupted. 

I don’t have time to test it for myself right now, but i’m gonna look at it tomorrow.

What you also can do is move your sim with the debug menu if you use KW. There is an option “move” and you can set the distance you want to move the sim. But it’s not ideal, so I hope someone can fix the bondage frame, because I have no experience with editing objects.

L666 did the Route Fix on the bondage frame.

By default the bondage frame due to it's script assumes that the one that's being locked to it is male when a female gets locked to it the script tends to get thrown off a little bit. Alfiechan had mentioned it being a problem when he was adding support for the bondage frame when he was still developing Passion.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

L666 did the Route Fix on the bondage frame.

By default the bondage frame due to it's script assumes that the one that's being locked to it is male when a female gets locked to it the script tends to get thrown off a little bit. Alfiechan had mentioned it being a problem when he was adding support for the bondage frame when he was still developing Passion.

And he correct it by make the sim that gets on it, a Dynamic Object Adjustment. (RouteToDynamicObjectRadius) reference for those who understand.

The object's center is on the other side of the wall.

That's the error with the route.