MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

On 10/9/2021 at 2:26 AM, MaryJane said:

Whatever you want it to be for your gameplay :) 

If she is really asleep then it can't be consensual (unless they are partners and agreed to it or something!) 

Are you saying that the sleep animation you produced works as a sleep within the game system? not teasing scene?

real sleep animation?

rape count in the kinkyworld system??

sorry my bad english 

4 hours ago, jung03211 said:

Are you saying that the sleep animation you produced works as a sleep within the game system? not teasing scene?

real sleep animation?

rape count in the kinkyworld system??

sorry my bad english 

No, of course not. That would require coding and I'm not a modder. 

These are just animations you can play in the game as all other animations :)

Would love to make it a real sleep scene, but I don't have the knowledge how to do that. I might eventually look into replacing some of oniki's animations with these so that they coun't as real sleep sex. 

11 hours ago, jung03211 said:

works as a sleep within the game system?

If you use NRaas Master Controller, you can drag the needs bars up or down. This kinda removes the need for anything to do more than it does. The Sims 3 has more ways to manipulate the game than anything else I've ever played. I have many mods to do cool things and if i need to, I'll just manually set something instead of worry about it or expect some mod maker to do it for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the new and improved smoking mod, finally my teens can start to rebel against the school policy and smoke on the corner like I myself did until I bacome a boring grown up and stopped this bad bad habit :D Now I can have my sims smoke and nothing bad will happen to them in the long run unlike in the real world where people get ill and die. ??❤️

Edited by MrsSanta
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@MaryJane do not know if you are still active here but hope so !

Found your tutorial what deals with the pigtail hairs .....

https://maryjanesims3.tumblr.com/post/695271949827489792/pigtails-be-gone-for-real-this-time

Modified more than 100 CC hairs I have in my mod folder. AND IT WORKS GREAT ! My sims do not change hair stiles anymore when changed to nude outfits and back.

Thank you very much for this.

Please forgive me to misuse your thread here. But thought this info is useful for other users here at LL too and I am not a member at tumblr yet......

Edited by Clydie
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 9:34 AM, Clydie said:

@MaryJane do not know if you are still active here but hope so !

Found your tutorial what deals with the pigtail hairs .....

https://maryjanesims3.tumblr.com/post/695271949827489792/pigtails-be-gone-for-real-this-time

Modified more than 100 CC hairs I have in my mod folder. AND IT WORKS GREAT ! My sims do not change hair stiles anymore when changed to nude outfits and back.

Thank you very much for this.

Please forgive me to misuse your thread here. But thought this info is useful for other users here at LL too and I am not a member at tumblr yet......

Hey there! Only see this now, lol. I'm not very active here but still look around sometimes! Working on something 'kinky' atm too so hope I can share that soon.

Anyway, very good to hear you got good use out of the tutorial!! 

20 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Anyway, very good to hear you got good use out of the tutorial!! 

OK, it was a lot clicking to correct each CASP for all my hairs, but besides that no pigtail -or other- hair appear anymore,  it has a great side effect too !

I do not see error messages anymore stating : "a null value was found where an object instance was required" or similar.

Afterwards I checked all CASP files for clothes and accessories too and set the CasPart1Index and CasPart2Index to all zero where an entrance was found.

Also this avoid error messages as far as I found out.

For my opinion, the above is definite worth to do......

Thanks again for your tutorial !

Edited by Clydie
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 7:24 PM, MaryJane said:

Hey all. I've made new pole dance animations. Grab them now!

Between me and... all of you, lol, this animations were extremely challenging. VERY VERY VERY difficult to make. I spend all my free time on them. 

I really hope you enjoy them :smile: 

I can't find any download link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 8:41 AM, skwidrific41 said:

is there a separate file for poledancing? or is it in the animation pack? 

It is part of ONIKI_Anims.package most likely, which is included in the files you get with the base Kinky World download.

In order to have sims pole dance, you have to buy the X-PERT Dance Pole, which is under Categories > Entertainment > Sporting Goods.

I have posted more details about how I was able to use the pole here:

• 2 months later...

hey i found this page from your:

Violated Posepack - Poselist & Nolist 1.0.0 

So i was downloading the requirements and came  across these 2 and for the life of me i cant find them.. Venus has pages up but i went over them a few times and cant find "business skirts" on any of her sites the phone package seems to be lost into the void also...

Sony XZ Accessory Phone by The77Sims3

Business Skirts by VenusPrincess

If anyone could please point me to a place to download them you will be my hero!!! ❤️