MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

@MaryJane @TwilightStorm, can't remember which thread, but mention was made of tickling butts with feathers, feather dusters, etc, and I said that I could probably make that... which I have started doing. Here's the thing... before I go too much further with this, which is better??? An object along the lines of the KW dildo, or the SV whip or Asser handcuffs???  

Keep in mind that I don't write script, and attaching scripts to objects isn't something I've ever really done. AND... most important, is it something MJ would animate and Storm would want??? The closest I come to scripted objects are TSRW clones. I did clone the KW dildo and made them bigger, and they work. Really should pack that and upload.

Anyway, I have a rough size, as next to a MaidBot I've been working on. Downloaded some feather images to work on the texturing....

Spoiler

956647220_featherduster.PNG.5dd39df089fe0f109548026b50bc3589.PNG

extraordinary

54 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

@MaryJane @TwilightStorm, can't remember which thread, but mention was made of tickling butts with feathers, feather dusters, etc, and I said that I could probably make that... which I have started doing. Here's the thing... before I go too much further with this, which is better??? An object along the lines of the KW dildo, or the SV whip or Asser handcuffs???  

Keep in mind that I don't write script, and attaching scripts to objects isn't something I've ever really done. AND... most important, is it something MJ would animate and Storm would want??? The closest I come to scripted objects are TSRW clones. I did clone the KW dildo and made them bigger, and they work. Really should pack that and upload.

Anyway, I have a rough size, as next to a MaidBot I've been working on. Downloaded some feather images to work on the texturing....

Hide contents

I guess this has to do with animations.

It's a 3D object that goes to sim body slots (right, left hand etc) with an alignment as holding object in an animation.

The end of your creation will give a resource key, of its OBJD resource but if it is an unknown resource to KW, you will not be able to see it in KW.

I can add this in passion, if an animator finds it interesting and make some animations.

I don't know if KW is still under deployment by anyone.

-PS- I remember long PM talks with Asser Not only about the handcuffs but about extraordinary BDSM furniture he found on Russian sites!

I was WOOO!

The creator of them was a real artist.

But trying to make them Sims 3 game objects I fucked their mesh/texture and we stopped.

Not because of that but because no one seemed to make animations for them at that time. 

MaryJane was interesting in handcuffs, made handcuff animations that I add to passion and she was trying to find Oniki to also add them in KW. 

Are they in KW now?

I was 1,5 year away...

55 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Are they in KW now?

Yes, the handcuffs show with KW animations now. Also, the SV whip. The whip is an accessory that can be found in CAS and is used in a floor spanking animation, as well as bondage wall rack. But, the whip was missing from some animations, and I added <object>whip<object>> (this may not be exactly correct) to the xml that went to that animation and now the CAS part accessory whip shows in the animations. 

There are also several bondage frames that work in KW. Don't know if they are the furniture you refer to?

It was somewhere in one of the posts that MaryJane had casually mentioned a joke and tickling with feathers. Not a major deal to me. I often simply try to make things just to see if I can. ))))

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Yes, both of them load in passion and they defiantly work. HotTubSleekSopSimple is this below..

Untitled.png

That's the Top Deco Mini Spa it's the only one in the game I found that uses HotTubBasin. It will only run animations with HotTubBasin and HotTubBase at least for me.

The Rustic Staycation Whirlpool Station a reward item from the Sims 3 Store also uses HotTubBasin. 

12 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

They are deleted objects that have their interactions left in memory

Could the same be said about traits? When I use Master Controller to change the traits of a Sim that has gone 'live' (been placed in game and the game is run) most of the time that Sim will use interactions and get wishes related to traits they no longer have because I switched them for others.

Mean Sims still try to 'scare' others, Daredevils get wishes to 'play with fire' and so on.....

Well, the first visual test of the feather duster went fairly well. This one is done as an accessory, as it was easier for me, so I could see how the textures look in game. I'll look into what needs to be done to make this into a but object, and then useable for animations, if anyone wishes to...

Spoiler

Screenshot-257.jpg.9bf6da6a8e5200a235cfb1d76a3b234b.jpg

The handle is about the size for "insertions". ))) Maybe a little big?

43 minutes ago, landess said:

Could the same be said about traits? When I use Master Controller to change the traits of a Sim that has gone 'live' (been placed in game and the game is run) most of the time that Sim will use interactions and get wishes related to traits they no longer have because I switched them for others.

Mean Sims still try to 'scare' others, Daredevils get wishes to 'play with fire' and so on.....

Does this happen with the Pre-made Sims, with CAS made sims or both?

If it's the Pre-made's there is a hidden personality profile built into the .world file itself using the Gene Splicing tool since I made several of the worlds (Barnacle Bay, Lucky Palms, Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow, Roaring Heights and Moonlight Falls) I know each world has one or at least should have I can only speak for the ones I made. But if you change their traits it could take a long time for the sims to no longer be affected by the removed traits. 

And yes I know the routing issues but being rushed and not being allowed to go back and fix mistakes cause Management wants to meet deadline doesn't help.

If it's CAS made sims it's probably left over data and Nraas OverWatch is supposed to correct it once it catches it during it's clean up, it could take 3 or more cleanups to correct the issue depending on how many sims are affected.

20 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I'll look into what needs to be done to make this into a but object,

I had posted a link to some objects from VenusPrincess - perhaps it's as simple as a substitution? (yeah - right!)

I wasn't aware a framework required 'special' script to make an object visible during an animation, but as with the cuffs, I remember the change log (KW) stating the cuffs had been added and I now remember they began showing up in the animations where they hadn't before. There are a few other 'cuffed behind the back' animations where there is nothing binding the wrists - so was never sure exactly how that works.....

27 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Does this happen with the Pre-made Sims, with CAS made sims or both?

It just seems to happen if I take the Sim into the world first before making changes. I guess the 'premades' fall into this category. If I make any changes before playing them for the first time I never noticed this behavior though I could be wrong. Good to know they do eventually 'shake it off'.

Thanks!

>BTW - I really enjoy using the Roaring Heights world for my "I Dream of Jeannie" save series as it reminds me of Cocoa Beach. Also, I had started a post concerning an issue I had (and solved) using a custom world (Wild West) and then decided to try and make that post someplace anyone could post Sims 3 World comments. Perhaps if you share some nuggets of information there? I know there's a lot of Custom worlds available and was thinking you may know of any it's best to avoid....

5 minutes ago, landess said:

It just seems to happen if I take the Sim into the world first before making changes. If I make any changes before playing them for the first time I never noticed this behavior though I could be wrong. Good to know they do eventually 'shake it off'.

Thanks!

That's left over data. If you take the Pre-made's to a different world to play with them in then they will shake it off even faster since it's not the world they came from.

1 hour ago, landess said:

>BTW - I really enjoy using the Roaring Heights world for my "I Dream of Jeannie" save series as it reminds me of Cocoa Beach. Also, I had started a post concerning an issue I had (and solved) using a custom world (Wild West) and then decided to try and make that post someplace anyone could post Sims 3 World comments. Perhaps if you share some nuggets of information there? I know there's a lot of Custom worlds available and was thinking you may know of any it's best to avoid....

Without the Gene Splicing tool it's difficult to get a population into the world you have to use mods to do it and unfortunately that increases the chance for some sims to get corrupted. I wish they would've released or added the Gene Splicing tool to the public version of CAW. And thank you on Roaring Heights. ?

I usually play my own I don't really play the worlds others make. 

As for worlds to avoid Alpine Valley the world is too big for one and suffers from a few other issues such as broken map tags.

Worlds by Cink Sims his/her worlds are infested with the Arezzo Counter a notorious bad CC item.

I would avoid worlds that use a lot of CC unless the creator has a good reputation. As bad CC can piggyback into the world file while it's being created. Not to mention some those worlds can be highly dependent on the CC that was used and if you don't have it, it will really screw things up.

Pre-populated worlds are kinda iffy they can be perfectly fine or have a few corrupted sims.

Worlds that use a ton of Store Items unless you have most of what they used. Even though the game will replace the missing items with base game items if you don't have most or none of the Store Items it can really mess things up if the game has to replace too much that is missing.

Worlds with more than 165 lots the game really doesn't like it when it gets above that. Other reasons is the world could also be too big but as long as it isn't gigantic you can remove some of them too take the load off the game. Or if the world isn't big the lots could be packed too close together and that can cause Layer and Chunk issues.

And be cautious when you see worlds that have a download size of over 200mb that are unpopulated and don't use CC or Store Items.

And be careful with worlds from the Exchange there are a lot of them that have bad CC.

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

An object along the lines of the KW dildo, or the SV whip or Asser handcuffs???  

I think something like the dildo or handcuffs, because they're loadable like an accessory. The whip (and the strap on) use a different code to show up on the animations <usewhip></usewhip> and <usestrapon></usestrapon>. The handcuffus would have immediatly worked with KW but there was something about them which made them not work, I'm not sure what it was though, it was something with the naming of the object (sorry, not really my area of expertise)

But it's so cool that you've done this! If we get them to work I could make a joke animation about sticking feathers up Lucas butt, lol. 

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

That's the Top Deco Mini Spa it's the only one in the game I found that uses HotTubBasin. It will only run animations with HotTubBasin and HotTubBase at least for me.

The Rustic Staycation Whirlpool Station a reward item from the Sims 3 Store also uses HotTubBasin. 

I've tested that one in my game, and the animations play on it if I use 'HotTub4Seated.' 

8 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I've tested that one in my game, and the animations play on it if I use 'HotTub4Seated.'

That is interesting as it won't do that for me. As I have to use HotTubBasin for it to work. Probably some weirdness with that hot tub and I've seen stranger things with this game.

38 minutes ago, namaradus said:

That is interesting as it won't do that for me. As I have to use HotTubBasin for it to work. 

Hmm, weird. I can put HotTubBasin in the XML just to be sure of course. And I must add that I haven’t tested with passion, so maybe there’s a difference there? 

19 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Ah yes I'm not using KW so that could be it.

I think it is. I just tested with Passion and the animations indeed do not play on that hottub. So I'll add the HotTubBasin in the XML. 

I mostly play with KW myself so I often don't notice it when something is not working properly in Passion. So, thanks for letting me know! 

12 hours ago, namaradus said:

Hi! Tell me pls what the name of the object is a 2x2 dining table? Moreover, it is necessary that the 2x4 table does not participate, ONLY 2x2  table!

"TableDining,TableEnd" is it kind of like their common name, I suppose?

Thank!

5 hours ago, MaryJane said:

dildo or handcuffs

OK... I will have to research how to make this from scratch as those do not have texture channels. That is why the dildo is blue and the cuffs are silver and neither can be changed.

5 hours ago, MaryJane said:

sticking feathers up Lucas butt

8 hours ago, sim333 said:

Hi! Tell me pls what the name of the object is a 2x2 dining table? Moreover, it is necessary that the 2x4 table does not participate, ONLY 2x2  table!

Thank!

I'll leave this for @TwilightStorm 

But TableDining is the parent for all dining tables and TableEnd for all end tables. If I remember correctly each one has it's own internal name and your OKW would end up being a total mess.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

OKW would end up being total mess

Perhaps. Not MJ's animations, but there are a few that may be aligned to one table and the generic label is used, so the animations play on any table and clip legs or even entire bodies through the center of the table.

4 hours ago, sim333 said:

Thank!

TableDining is parent procedure and

TableDining1x1

TableDining2x1

TableDining3x1

Are the children

TableEnd is parent procedure and

TableEndDanishModern

TableEndDeckAdiorondack

TableEndDesigner

TableEndLuxury

TableEndModern

TableEndTomb

TableEndFrance

TableEndEgypt

TableEndAsian

TableEndPatio

TableEndFederal

TableEndLoungeCube

TableEndGenBedside

TableEndGenTeen

TableEndGenBabySkirt

TableEndGenDoily

TableEndGenOrganic

TableEndSkateboard

Are the children and their more depends on what you want to do with them

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

OK... I will have to research how to make this from scratch as those do not have texture channels. That is why the dildo is blue and the cuffs are silver and neither can be changed.

Both have 1 channel single texture. (a dds file) (Use paintnet for these. It's free )

Even if you replicate this channel as red gold or what ever, making more flavors in a single package,

mods always get the first one.

The rest are always player's choice

20 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Both have 1 channel

That's the problem. As shown in the photo, the accessory feather duster is 4 channels. I really do not do many objects, so will need to play with things to learn more. I know it is possible to add mesh groups in TSRW, which can then have separate color channels, as well as different shaders, as the feathers must have transparency.

Other EA objects that can be cloned do have texture panels with color masks. Oh... I use GIMP for textures. ))) Also free! )))

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Perhaps. Not MJ's animations, but there are a few that may be aligned to one table and the generic label is used, so the animations play on any table and clip legs or even entire bodies through the center of the table.

There are a few from K69 that have this issue, and it’s because the rigs were animated on the wrong side of the table, which, to be honest, is an easily made mistake - I would have made the mistake myself if I had not noticed this. 
When animated on the other side of the table, as Amra, L666 and Mike did, they play good on every table, doesn’t matter if it’s an 1x1, 2x1 or 3x1

26 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

the rigs were animated on the wrong side

I use KW debug/move a lot to line up the actors since I use sliders. I always find it a crap shoot on the first attempt to move one of the sims in a duo or bigger group to figure out which way is 'forward'. Afterwards I'm good to go.