1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

does repetitive sex cause you become more likely to orgasm? is that how you can become broken? 

And if you had disable slso in sexlab mcm would things still function as usual regular sexlab? 

yes

mostly

On 8/13/2019 at 7:17 AM, icehaku said:

Hey all, for the life of me, I can't seem to see the enjoyment bar. I can see the stamina bar and the magicka bar during sex and can use the hotkeys to reduce my stamina but I can't see any changes to my magicka bar or see the rest of the widgets.

Are there any settings I need to have in the MCM to see the bars? I see there are 5 widgets but I'm not sure I'm seeing any.

I am having the same problem. Hitting the toggle button doesn't fix it; neither does adjusting transparency.

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:
19 hours ago, LinksSword said:

does repetitive sex cause you become more likely to orgasm? is that how you can become broken? 

And if you had disable slso in sexlab mcm would things still function as usual regular sexlab? 

yes

mostly

Repetitive sex makes you more likely to orgasm?

I think that is correct.

But does it lead to you becoming broken?

I don't feel sure that it does.

But what does broken mean exactly?

I think it means "magicka is below threshold" to choose how to act.

So being broken depends entirely on your magicka?

Or is there something else?

Could you explain the actual mechanics/design?

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I think that is correct.

broken turned into sex nympho basically... its usually a trope used in various hentai where a characters mind is shattered to enjoy sex and want sex all the time and becomes a sub.

i want to use this mod alongside Sexlab Aroused EXtended because i heard that it was made in mind of SLSO. 

Hey i know this isnt the right place but do those factions in your SA EX do anything? 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I think that is correct.

1) the more you have sex with non waifu/husbando the more you get depraved - turning into nympho, eventually sex wont be satisfying / reduce arousal, and loose magicka faster

2) sex it self where you loose control with no magicka

I remembered after I posted the mechanic where it calculates arousal loss based on depravity and the value you can adjust in the MCM.

I don't think most people know how that value works; you have to read the code to make sense of it.

But I wasn't sure how that links into magicka loss though.

I don't think I see any magicka loss unless I deliberately press a button that uses it.

Also, if you are a mage build, your magicka regen may outpace your ability to burn it.

The only time I noticed it was when I had the SLS no-magic-license collar, that drains all your magicka, so it was going into broken mode for every sex act, which I guess SD+ does too.

The difference with the SLS collar is that you're not supposed to be enslaved or broken; it feels a bit arbitrary that it mucks up your sex, but it's not that big a deal either way.

I want to report an issue that is persistent in this mod since... forever.
SLSO is not working properly with DDi chastity belts.
If SO option is enabled in SexLab, sex ends with a silent orgasm (or simply with an arousal nullification) without any effects.
If SO option is disabled in SexLab, PC orgasms multiple times (with effects) but without SLSO enjoyment decreases. Do not remember precisely about arousal number, but I think it's decreasing.

Sure, "PC can't orgasm in a chastity" setting is enabled in SLSO.

Does anybody have thoughts or a workaround, please?

8 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

I want to report an issue that is persistent in this mod since... forever.
SLSO is not working properly with DDi chastity belts.
If SO option is enabled in SexLab, sex ends with a silent orgasm (or simply with an arousal nullification) without any effects.
If SO option is disabled in SexLab, PC orgasms multiple times (with effects) but without SLSO enjoyment decreases. Do not remember precisely about arousal number, but I think it's decreasing.

Sure, "PC can't orgasm in a chastity" setting is enabled in SLSO.

Does anybody have thoughts or a workaround, please?

The reproduction steps for this are unclear.

I think you are saying that if you are wearing a belt, then you can still achieve an orgasm with separate orgasms enabled, because you see arousal is reset?

Does SexLab count an orgasm?

If SexLab doesn't count it, then it's not an orgasm, its some partial orgasm bug.

For example, arousal can be reset without SexLab counting an orgasm; that's just misuse of the SLA API.

If SexLab counts it, it's definitely an orgasm.

Also, you seem to be saying it is WORSE with separate orgasms enabled? You see multiple visual effects for orgasms, but enjoyment doesn't decrease?

Does arousal decrease?

The most likely problem is not DD. DD is not involved in any of these decisions. I don't know why Ed would suggest it's a DD related problem.

If you have SLSO, the code for handling whether you get an orgasm or not depends on SLSO.

It replaces the default checks with its own...

Assuming it is installed properly.

And it sounds like yours isn't.

It sounds like you didn't install the confusingly named AAA patch, and ensure it overwrites everything.

If you installed it, it may have been overwritten?

You do not say whether you installed it; it is central to how SLSO behaves. SLSO doesn't really work right without it.

One simple fix is install SLAX and let it overwrite everything. This will give you SLSO compatible orgasm rules, that have a few small enhancements over the SLSO patch.

SLAX has SLSO built-in from the start; and was written against up-to-date DD.

well its based on my memories, where DD would just reset actor arousal either to full or 0 after sexlab animation -silent orgasm, since sexlab/sla doesnt support DD belts and actor will always orgasm at scene end, DD resets stuff to simulate "no orgasm"

38 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well its based on my memories, where DD would just reset actor arousal either to full or 0 after sexlab animation -silent orgasm, since sexlab/sla doesnt support DD belts and actor will always orgasm at scene end, DD resets stuff to simulate "no orgasm"

And SLAX or the AAA patch would override that with more sensible behaviour.

DD would still break the SLSO disallow-orgasms feature/option though, because if you orgasm from plugs, DD just does it of its own accord, fires its own mod events, which most mods don't know about, and then resets arousal. And you can't patch it because Kimy says nobody is allowed to patch DD.

I guess the upside is that I'm not aware of any mod that uses that feature.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The reproduction steps for this are unclear.

I think you are saying that if you are wearing a belt, then you can still achieve an orgasm with separate orgasms enabled, because you see arousal is reset?

If SexLab doesn't count it, then it's not an orgasm, its some partial orgasm bug.

For example, arousal can be reset without SexLab counting an orgasm; that's just misuse of the SLA API.

If SexLab counts it, it's definitely an orgasm.

Also, you seem to be saying it is WORSE with separate orgasms enabled? You see multiple visual effects for orgasms, but enjoyment doesn't decrease?

Does arousal decrease?

The most likely problem is not DD. DD is not involved in any of these decisions. I don't know why Ed would suggest it's a DD related problem.

If you have SLSO, the code for handling whether you get an orgasm or not depends on SLSO.

It replaces the default checks with its own...

Assuming it is installed properly.

And it sounds like yours isn't.

It sounds like you didn't install the confusingly named AAA patch, and ensure it overwrites everything.

If you installed it, it may have been overwritten?

You do not say whether you installed it; it is central to how SLSO behaves. SLSO doesn't really work right without it.

One simple fix is install SLAX and let it overwrite everything. This will give you SLSO compatible orgasm rules, that have a few small enhancements over the SLSO patch.

SLAX has SLSO built-in from the start; and was written against up-to-date DD.

Yeah, it is about wearing a belt.

I have managed BWA's Estrus setting by the guide I saw in this thread. And uninstalled extra SLSO patch for SL Hormones, cause mod got its own integrated patch in this month. And now with default settings all seems to work.
Don't know what is actually happened.

Thanks for your quick respond!

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

And you can't patch it because Kimy says nobody is allowed to patch DD.

anyone can patch it, but no one knows if itll be merged into DD or you'll have to make fork and constantly update it

and i guess since issue is small noone cares to put enough effort

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

anyone can patch it, but no one knows if itll be merged into DD or you'll have to make fork and constantly update it

and i guess since issue is small noone cares to put enough effort

Seriously. Read the rules on the DD page.

I queried this on the DD thread, and Kimy confirmed that she would might take punitive action against any mod that contains a patch to DD.

Obviously, you can do whatever you like if you never publish it.

And ... depending on Kimy's mood ... you might not have any more problem than having to release updates to the patch if DD is updated.

However, I draw your attention to the changes made to DCL to deliberately block PoP after Inte found a way to re-enable it after DCL deliberately blocked it out of hooking the crime events. This was only resolved after a fair amount of complaining from DCL users, and some fairly relentless arguing from ... I suppose you can guess who.

You can definitely propose bug fixes, or changes to DD, and provide source - I don't think Kimy accepts pull requests - the DD github is now an abandoned ghost-town. Changes may still be included, depending on the whim of Kimy.

However, if it's not a bug fix, but a change to support a specific mod, you have no hope of getting that change in.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Seriously. Read the rules on the DD page.

I queried this on the DD thread, and Kimy confirmed that she would might take punitive action against any mod that contains a patch to DD.

Obviously, you can do whatever you like if you never publish it.

And ... depending on Kimy's mood ... you might not have any more problem than having to release updates to the patch if DD is updated.

However, I draw your attention to the changes made to DCL to deliberately block PoP after Inte found a way to re-enable it after DCL deliberately blocked it out of hooking the crime events. This was only resolved after a fair amount of complaining from DCL users, and some fairly relentless arguing from ... I suppose you can guess who.

You can definitely propose bug fixes, or changes to DD, and provide source - I don't think Kimy accepts pull requests - the DD github is now an abandoned ghost-town. Changes may still be included, depending on the whim of Kimy.

However, if it's not a bug fix, but a change to support a specific mod, you have no hope of getting that change in.

well i've recently had interesting discussion with rights on mods

tl:dr 
1) anyone can do w/e they want with game and mod scripts, technically its beth property, same as everything inside esp/esm's
2) DD is not her mod, its open source and was made by many people, anyone can fork it

not like i would bother with patching DD, im not the one who gets paid 500$/month for maintaining DD

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1) anyone can do w/e they want with game and mod scripts, technically its beth property, same as everything inside esp/esm's
2) DD is not her mod, its open source and was made by many people, anyone can fork it

From a legal standpoint, I would think you are correct.

From a practical standpoint... I don't think many people would see it as worth the hassle.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

is there a way to reset the SLA arousal loss option?

basically i want to resstart the "broken" state in slso if possible.

use sexlab statsmanipulator or something like that and set character lewdness to 0

I'm using 1.6.1 and my actors sometimes don't orgasm yet their arousal drops to zero.  Also when they do  orgasm their excitement doesn't drop to zero either, nor does the arousal number (or very little).  This is early game with Sexlab seeding stats so I cant believe everybody becomes a screaming nympho after shagging a couple times.

My config is setup to use NPC pilot and with "always orgasm SLSO" turned off, it normally works great! The actors hit the big O if they are aroused enough and I have things configured correctly.

So I am not worried about if they orgasm (I can tweak that on my end) , just what I mentioned in the first couple lines.

I have reinstalled a couple of times/ new games etc but it won't correct. Don't recall things being like this a few versions ago?

THANKS!

OK, this mod was working beautifully until I added Soulgem Oven III. 

If I install the SLSO / SGO3 patch then SGO3 work correctly (ie. the girl gets pregnant), but the female will redress after orgasm while the animation is still active. However, if I don't use the patch the female stays unclothed, but she can't be impregnated.

Is there some extra trick to get these two mods working properly together?

4 hours ago, dePog said:

OK, this mod was working beautifully until I added Soulgem Oven III. 

If I install the SLSO / SGO3 patch then SGO3 work correctly (ie. the girl gets pregnant), but the female will redress after orgasm while the animation is still active. However, if I don't use the patch the female stays unclothed, but she can't be impregnated.

Is there some extra trick to get these two mods working properly together?

there was a fix, not sure it was uploaded, feel free to search thread