3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You really might need to clean everything out, but that's not quite the same as reinstalling Skyrim.

but reinstalling is faster and, maybe, there would be a chance fresh install wont get fucked up

4 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

There's no chance this mod is related to a problem I'm having, is there? When creatures assault me I get this message: "your attackers seemed to have lost interest in you. Maybe run as long as you still can!" every time?

That's a defeat mod of some sort. It will be either SL Defeat, DA, DCL or DiD, depending on what you have installed.

19 hours ago, RoddWoward said:

Sorry if its already been brought up above but for some reason I have an issue where enjoyment seems locked at 0 for all actors. Aroused seems to be working fine, the widget for SLSO is there but the enjoyment gauge seems stuck at 0 and never changes no matter how much I try to cheat it.
Any ideas? Or am I just going to have to reinstall/restart my playthrough?

I'd reinstall SLSO and clean your save.

20 hours ago, RoddWoward said:

Sorry if its already been brought up above but for some reason I have an issue where enjoyment seems locked at 0 for all actors. Aroused seems to be working fine, the widget for SLSO is there but the enjoyment gauge seems stuck at 0 and never changes no matter how much I try to cheat it.
Any ideas? Or am I just going to have to reinstall/restart my playthrough?

you overwrote slso scripts

Hey ed! Would you consider adding yet another feature?

When two actors who are "lovers" by relationship rank are screwing and one comes , could you give the other actor a enjoyment boost (to be determined) so that they might enjoy the highest empyrean .... a simultaneous orgasm??  Just for gigs...

Thoughts?

THANKS!!

8 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey ed! Would you consider adding yet another feature?

When two actors who are "lovers" by relationship rank are screwing and one comes , could you give the other actor a enjoyment boost (to be determined) so that they might enjoy the highest empyrean .... a simultaneous orgasm??  Just for gigs...

Thoughts?

THANKS!!

relations already affect actors actions and base enjoyment

22 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Yeah isn't that just for player on NPC though? Is it possible to track NPC on NPC for this purpose? Do followers/NPC's even have relationship ranks??

THANKS!

no one knows, should be easy to check with message popup, but who cares

1 hour ago, Tyrygosa said:

Can this mod be setup so male actors always orgasm at the end of the scene, but females don't? Or can this be achieved without this mod with just the sexlab?

If I recall correctly, you can choose to advance to last stage when the male actor ejaculates, ending the animation.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to report a conflict with Blush When Aroused mod, no idea why but when using that in conjunction with this arousal always drops to 0 after any scene, removed one or another and arousal works as intended. 

Is there a way to have this mod work with BWA? I like both mods and would greatly appreciate a solution to this.

3 hours ago, SisUser said:

I would like to report a conflict with Blush When Aroused mod, no idea why but when using that in conjunction with this arousal always drops to 0 after any scene, removed one or another and arousal works as intended. 

Is there a way to have this mod work with BWA? I like both mods and would greatly appreciate a solution to this.

do not overwrite this mod scripts

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

do not overwrite this mod scripts

Thanks for replying!

As far as I can tell, BWA does not overwrite this mod scripts, when installing using a mod manager it does not prompt any overwrite options at all.
Could there be some other way for scripts to be overwritten that I am not aware of?

16 hours ago, SisUser said:

This problem is noted earlier in the thread too.

The problem is the way BWA tries to become compatible with Estrus.

How to solve: Enable Estrus compatibility in BWA MCM (even if you don't want it) and then move the slider from -20 to 0. Then once you changed that slider you can disable compatibility again. Problem solved, now BWA and SLSO work together.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, Lupine00 said:

I think it's working ok for me without the patch. EC+ creates orgasms. Sometimes several.

Or am I missing something?

EC+ will create the orgasm no problem, but the issue is detecting orgasm from the chaurus to cause the EC+ pregnancy, that's where patch is needed.

7 hours ago, DayTri said:

This problem is noted earlier in the thread too.

The problem is the way BWA tries to become compatible with Estrus.

How to solve: Enable Estrus compatibility in BWA MCM (even if you don't want it) and then move the slider from -20 to 0. Then once you changed that slider you can disable compatibility again. Problem solved, now BWA and SLSO work together.

I did noticed this in my initial search of this topic for my first attempt to debug, the problem being when I try to enable compatibility it just says Estrus is not detected and refuse to let me enable it, is there some other way for me to force enable the option or do I also just have to install Estrus as well?

9 hours ago, DayTri said:

EC+ will create the orgasm no problem, but the issue is detecting orgasm from the chaurus to cause the EC+ pregnancy, that's where patch is needed.

My orgasms happen and cause pregnancies.

I'm using SLAX though, which implements 'native' SLSO support. Maybe that will fix your problems?