View File

A succubus life

This mod is a "simple" succubus mod that works in a similar way than the vanilla vampire. As a succubus, you need to regularly "feed" on people by having sex with them. When satisfied, you get a few bonuses that decreases over time. Pass too much time without sex and you'll get maluses instead until you have sex again.

I didn't want to make a huge, complicated mod with tons of spells, power and potentially game breaking bonuses. Instead, I'm aiming to something that gives a few bonus that seems appropriate and a mechanism so you can play a succubus without it being all you play.

bonuses and maluses :
-health, mana and stamina bonus depending on your satiation level, decreasing up to the "aroused" stage. Starting with the "craving" stage, those turn into maluses that goes further in the next and final stage.
-bonus to illusion's spell power (affect higher lvl ennemies) and prices. Stays the same up to "aroused stage", but disappear from the "craving" stage. People are keen to let themselves be influenced and offer you good deal, but seeing a sex starved succubus tend to make them uneasy.
-resistance to disease : always active, no matter what the stage.

The mod doesn't have (yet) any sex option or power. Instead, it detect any sexual act you take part in and as long as you reach orgasm, you'll feed back to full satiation. Though lorewise you do feed on their lifeforce, there's no health damage that is dealt for now. So you can't kill with sex with just that mod.

It doesn't add a new race and should be compatible with any race, vanilla or custom. Now works for both female and male characters.

To start the mod, you simply need to drink the potion that will be added to your inventory upon installing the mod, called "sangine's blessing".

Installation : simply extract the archive to your data folder.

Prerequiste : Sexlab and its own prerequiste mods.

Uninstallation : you can get a "cure succubus (debug)" potion using the console. Drinking it will remove the succubus status and related bonuses. Once that's done, you should be able to safely deactivate the mod. You can then delete the esp file and scripts starting with "asl" in your scripts folder.

Planned stuff :
-adjusting the bonuses and maluses to reach a good balance.
-Eventually adding the possibility to actually harm npc through sex and maybe killing them
-Some other things I might think about later on as I work on this.

Changelog :

v1.2.1 :
-fixed a bug that turn the player into succubus whenever they have sex.

v1.2 :
-Added fader effect on change and progression.
-removed various debugging notifications.
-removed spell change notification on progression.
-Added notification for every stage.
-reworked the way powers are shown and described in UI to avoid repetitions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/06/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Not that I don't appreciate this mod It just makes me wonder why the succubus mods are so disjointed?

Lets all be honest visually speaking Deadly Drain is the best succubus mod with the effects and such but it doesn't have satiation features such as this mod or PSQ and while I appreciate this light weight build compared to PSQ which is a mess I just wish this mod can hook into deadly drain with possible transform features.

What I think everyone wants:

1.) Succubus Quest mod: Origins how you turn into and become a succubus

2.) Transformation mod: Allows you to look like a succubus as well as apply succubus perks and spells

3.) Satiation Mod: This mod that allows for hunger negative and positive effects

4.) Effects and visual mod: Like deadly drain cool features that allow you to drain

Now I have been wanting to play a succubus for awhile but nobody on this site is working together everyone just wants to lonewolf everything :/

I am not just talking to you the author but others who maybe have a better solution for a setup for a succubus character.

Sounds nice.

I was wanting a rather simple succubus mod.

Quick Q: Does it work with Vampires (BV)?

Should be compatible with most mods as it uses its own quest and scripts. Didn't restrict for werewolves/vampires, so technically possible to be either one while being a succubus on top.

Feel free to give me feedback, especially regarding the bonuses/maluses. Might need to tweak those a bit.

Also, current version gives a lot of feedback, especially after sex. Most of them will be removed in latter version to keep only the essentials.

Hope you'll enjoy the mod. ^^

@aaeryn : Making a quest to become a succubus could be possible, kind of thought of it for latter, on addition to the potion, but for now, needed a way to test being a succubus quickly without needing to get through a quest everytime, hence the potion. Plus, while some people would enjoy doing a quest, others might just want to start off as a succubus right away.

As for teaming up with others and the disparity, well... Can only say that not everyone look for the same thing in a mod, be it succubus or otherwise. And as I said the OP, I'm not interested in playing and making a complicated mod with lots of powers, my aim is to provide a "light" mod. If you do look for a more "heavy" mod, you did point out to other succubus mods. ^^

I look forward to seeing progress on this mod. :3 I'm not going to install it yet, because reasons, but I like the idea of having a succubus mod that mirrors vanilla Vampirism rather than being a huge, complex mess of scripting! Giving us "powers" based on how satiated/horny the player is seems much more graceful than trying to create a brand new transformation power!

Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason to exclude male characters? Obviously they would be "Incubi" as opposed to succubi, but beyond a few gender-specific pronouns there shouldn't be much practical difference between playing this with a male or female. :o

@rossignol

I don't care what anyone says.  Please do not burden down what you have with a ton of features.  There are succubus mods that already do that.  The reason like your mod is it doesn't make being a succubus the only point of the character's existence.  I really dislike that with other succubus mods.  Yours is nice a clean.  Please keep it that way.  :)

I use a succubus race and a flying mod. So i look like a succubus and if i play in this form, all people want to kill my character. But i miss the reason to play as a succubus.

I will share some stuff, what i like to see in kind of this mod.

To transform to an succubus, you need a power like mana. Maybe the aroused-level from "SexLab aroused". If you have sexual interactions, you will lose the ability to transform into your succubus form. So if you got captured, you need to escape...

And into your succubus form, you should have the possibility to tame an npc for a while to have sexual interactions. But this spell should be limited.  For the Bonus, i like to see to get better health and manaregeneration. Or what i preafer, with the sexual interaction, you take some of your victims experiences. Like an amout of experient points. 

I look forward to seeing progress on this mod. :3 I'm not going to install it yet, because reasons, but I like the idea of having a succubus mod that mirrors vanilla Vampirism rather than being a huge, complex mess of scripting! Giving us "powers" based on how satiated/horny the player is seems much more graceful than trying to create a brand new transformation power!

Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason to exclude male characters? Obviously they would be "Incubi" as opposed to succubi, but beyond a few gender-specific pronouns there shouldn't be much practical difference between playing this with a male or female. :o

No real reason, mostly because I was going for a succubus mod and just added the condition, but guess I can remove it so people can play incubus if they want.

@rossignol

I don't care what anyone says.  Please do not burden down what you have with a ton of features.  There are succubus mods that already do that.  The reason like your mod is it doesn't make being a succubus the only point of the character's existence.  I really dislike that with other succubus mods.  Yours is nice a clean.  Please keep it that way.  :)

I don't plan to go out of my way to make this mod a complex one, don't worry XD There's plenty of other mods that do just that, so I'll keep to my idea of a light mod.

I use a succubus race and a flying mod. So i look like a succubus and if i play in this form, all people want to kill my character. But i miss the reason to play as a succubus.

I will share some stuff, what i like to see in kind of this mod.

To transform to an succubus, you need a power like mana. Maybe the aroused-level from "SexLab aroused". If you have sexual interactions, you will lose the ability to transform into your succubus form. So if you got captured, you need to escape...

And into your succubus form, you should have the possibility to tame an npc for a while to have sexual interactions. But this spell should be limited.  For the Bonus, i like to see to get better health and manaregeneration. Or what i preafer, with the sexual interaction, you take some of your victims experiences. Like an amout of experient points. 

I don't plan to use sexlab aroused. Though a great framework to monitor npcs arousal, my mod won't center around adding sexual interactions, as it detect those from others mods. So you can use any sex mod you like and unless they somehow disabled the global hooks, my mod should work with it.

As for gaining actual experience, I already consider skyrim to be quite generous with xp, so not something I'll consider doing. ^^;

Having a succubus mod that functions like vanilla vampirism?

Perfect.

The vanilla vampirism was basic but in a way got the job done.

The reason it was crap was because being a vampire could be so much more and was a let down.

I've tested out PSQ and its really good.

problem for me is... its massive.

That seems like something you base a whole playthough on.

This mod is more like something that works with whatever playthrough you're already on.

its not the star of the show just the supporting actor.

Well, main difference with vanilla vampirism is that you get stronger when satiated. ^^ But yeah, that's kind of the idea behind that mod, make it so you can be a succubus with pretty much any build you want.

small update that mostly fiddle with the timers along with allowing male character to play incubus. Updating shouldn't need any specific step aside from replacing the files. If you're already using the mod, just have a fuck and the new timer will kick in. In previous version, the timer sometimes missed its mark, meaning it didn't progress to the next stage on schedule. Rounded it up so this shouldn't happen anymore and added a few more checks in-between in case that does happen for any reason. Also reduced the time interval between stage progression to 8 ig hours instead of 9.

To be honest, I thought vanilla vampirism would be perfectly fine in Skyrim if only they hadn't come up with the silliest of ideas that you got stronger the longer you went without feeding... it flies in the face of pretty much all vampire fantasy in the history of time, and while it does provide a certain risk/reward system, it's pretty much all or nothing (as in, you build up powers by not feeding, but then you feed once and it's all gone), and having to use the 'wait' command whenever you need some vampire power is not very compelling game play.

I like simple, and I think this is a great idea! Being so light-weight, I can use it along with a vampire mod and not have to worry, which is probably what I'll do whenever I get up the inspiration for another Skyrim play-through. ^_^

I like the idea because it's simple. However drinking a potion to get it is a bit blah!!. How about a corruption option where you get inflicted with it automatically? (i.e. too much, (subjective), unwillingly sex with undead, other creatures, being accosted on the street, etc., would increase the likely hood some nosy interfering daedra would stick their nose in and think it was fun to inflict the condition on the character).

As I said in an earlier post, the potion is mostly because it's a simple and efficient way to start it. I might consider implementing some other way on top of the potion, but that would be a latter addition and the potion will stay for those who want an immediate start.

And hey, the potion is just a mechanism, you're free to consider that you were a succubus right from the beggining or that this was the result of a curse or whatever float your boat. ^^

version 1.2 is up, with some cleaning up of the UI. Mostly, you'll get less notification when having sex that were mostly for tracking stuff on my side up to now. Progressing to every stage will have a dedicated notification.

Also cleaned up the power tab to avoid repetition of the powers showing up there and cluttering it. Each power now show up only once and gives a global description of the effects.

Finally, added a visual effect similar to the vanilla vampire one on stage progression to make the change in state more obvious, as it can be easy to miss a notification. Considering adding a sound effect as well, but not sure which one, reusing the vampire effect might get things a bit confusing when playing a vampire on top of a succubus...

Just replace the files and things should work right away, no need to reset the succubus status or have sex like the previous one.

"-Eventually adding the possibility to actually harm npc through sex and maybe killing them"

About this it would be better if you just recommend the use of Deadly Drain (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/)it already do everything, should be compatible, you would just need to auto activate it when turning into a succubus.

Aww, but our mod seems to be too "heavy" for some people ^^

i like the idea of this mod and deadly drain is also very good one :) i prefer more of consensual conseption of sexanimations and if there is option to not harm npc:s durin sex and not kill them  it would be great tought i dont mind fuckin hostile npcs to their grave time to time XD.

cant wait to play male incubus and get rided by female npc:s ;) and have even benefits from it keep good work rossignol :) 

Hai!

Nice mod you got going! :D

When I started making Deadly drain I got lots of people asking for compatibility with loads of other mods and I looked it up and many of them don't use mod events and that pissed me off a bit so I decided to add as many mod events to Deadly Drain as possible so that people could use those hooks to come up with random awesome stuff that use it.

One of my goals is to make it so that all the settings can be accessed thru mod events and that all actions a player does sends out a mod event.

I haven't gotten quiet that far yet but I have lots of event hooks including one very arbitrary "drain power score" which represents the amount you have drained from people during sex.

DD doesn't come with a progression/RPG system or many abilities but it would be pretty awesome if you wanted to add in some DD hooks to your mod.

I assume you are listening for the orgasm end event from sexlab to do the progression so the mods are already sort of working nicely together ^^

ofc hooking dosen't add any dependencies so no need to have both mods installed if you don't want to and so on.

Cool stuff, anyway if you want a more updated mod event list or got questions or want to cooperate a little just PM me  ^^

Thanks for your message. That does sound interesting, didn't try your mod, but adding a few hooks here and there shouldn't hurt so my mod can fire up yours event if it's installed. Do listen to the orgasm end event for satiation. Will consider this and might send you a pm later to see how these might work. ^^

Everything that's supposed to happen is working flawlessly. Both Succubus & Incubus, the buff/debuff, notifications, all that's good. 

A little TOO good, in fact. I made another new character to test a different mod and every time they have vampire-sex it adds the succubus status & effects as if they'd drunk the potion immediately afterwards. Even if I dropped it or stuffed it in a drawer beforehand. :T 

Not a problem really, seeing how it gives some nifty buffs, but a little annoying if it wasn't intentional. Like, I could see it as an alternate way of being corrupted or whatever, but since the potion is added automatically when you start the game, it's a little redundant. 

Everything that's supposed to happen is working flawlessly. Both Succubus & Incubus, the buff/debuff, notifications, all that's good. 

A little TOO good, in fact. I made another new character to test a different mod and every time they have vampire-sex it adds the succubus status & effects as if they'd drunk the potion immediately afterwards. Even if I dropped it or stuffed it in a drawer beforehand. :T 

Not a problem really, seeing how it gives some nifty buffs, but a little annoying if it wasn't intentional. Like, I could see it as an alternate way of being corrupted or whatever, but since the potion is added automatically when you start the game, it's a little redundant. 

Ah, crap, seems I messed up one of the controls to prevent that. >< Thanks for the heads-up, going to fix this.

Updated to fix that bug, having sex prior to becoming succubus/incubus should no longer turn you into one. If you're using v1.2, you can just get the hotfix and copy the file in the data/scripts folder. Or you can simply get the full archive and replace all of them.