Mod was sponsored by Rosalia \o/

If you like my mods, you can support me on Patreon

Required Mods 

SexLab Sex Animation Framework
SKYUI
SKSE

SexLab Separate Orgasm

Description

In\Suc-cubus role-play\Consequences mod for SexLab Separate Orgasm mini game.
Mod allows you to soultrap your sex partners and drain their souls, underperformance wont be tolerated, so you better suck them dry.

You probably better not try this in crowded places.

Mod supports PC males and females.

Description pt.2

With this mod, when you have sex, you can press hotkey to activate drain. Drain can only be activated before any actor of sex scene has orgasm, activation costs 25 mp, so no, you most likely cant use it while enslaved.

When drain is activated SLSO widgets will change color.

When Npc orgasms it will get soultraped and drain power will increase.

When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease.

Soultrap is hostile spell and all actors will hate you for trying to steal their souls, duh!.

After sex act is finished, soultraped actors will receive X damage and, maybe, die filling your soul gems.

Damage is calculated with this formula

Damage = (PC("Health") + PC("Stamina") + PC("Magicka")) / 3 * drainmagnitude

where drainmagnitude = npc orgasms - pc orgasms

Therefore you performance during SLSO game actually matter

Or... you can turn that fancy crap off and just insta-kill everyone. FUN!!!

Description pt.3

Oh and this is independent succubus mod and has nothing to do with "Player Succubus Quest"... unless you use included patch

ThatsAllFolksVelociraptor.jpg?resize=768

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Separate Orgasm
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, MasterPiece300 said:

doesn't psq already have soultrap? im probably missing some info here for the description is not so clear. Does this mean that if one does not kill them by drain some consequence happens? what consequence?

No idea

Yes

npcs wont be happy with you draining them and probably kill you

1 hour ago, DatBoy said:

PSQ allows soultrapping on drain kill, it's in drain options of that mod.

Also I think some people here assume it's an addon to PSQ, but it's not even mentioned in the main post.

There are multiple succubus mods so it's nice that one specific one isn't required.

Now I would like to know more in detail what this does...

5 hours ago, Wibbiz said:

There are multiple succubus mods so it's nice that one specific one isn't required.

Now I would like to know more in detail what this does...

Uhh... soultraps partners and maybe even kills them

*sigh* writing descriptions is as hard as writing mods

Awsome mod, thx!

Once you activate the soultrap feature, is it possible to deactivate it later, during the same SL scene? If it is the case, its not working for me.

Also, would it be complicated to add the same feature - health drain/soultrap - for the other actor, the goal being to prevent the other actor from draining your health and soultrapping you by bringing your character to orgasm and the difficulty based on the other actors level?

Questions: 
1. If I turn off succubus drain in PSQ, does this mod still deactivate?
2. If I turn off kill by drain in PSQ, do I still have a chance to kill my partner if they orgasm?
3. Is there a way to make it so that NPCs won't get aggressive if they've been drained but survive? I think this will conflict with PSQ Tweaks.

8 hours ago, jollypolly17 said:

Awsome mod, thx!

Once you activate the soultrap feature, is it possible to deactivate it later, during the same SL scene? If it is the case, its not working for me.

Also, would it be complicated to add the same feature - health drain/soultrap - for the other actor, the goal being to prevent the other actor from draining your health and soultrapping you by bringing your character to orgasm and the difficulty based on the other actors level?

No

That doesnt make any sense, skyrim has no succubuses, npcs have better stats, unless you enjoy dying....

2 hours ago, TheNoble said:

Questions: 
1. If I turn off succubus drain in PSQ, does this mod still deactivate?
2. If I turn off kill by drain in PSQ, do I still have a chance to kill my partner if they orgasm?
3. Is there a way to make it so that NPCs won't get aggressive if they've been drained but survive? I think this will conflict with PSQ Tweaks.

Maybe

Yes

Disable soultrap

25 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Maybe

Yes

Disable soultrap

I've been demoing the mod do try and do some experiments on how it interacts with PSQ tweaks, because this concept is super cool. I really appreciate this mod.

Is there a way to control or disable how much I drain in case I don't want to outright kill someone? Either in MCM or through gameplay. If I don't press the drain hotkey, will I deal no damage?

8 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

so does this work for females only or can i be a incubus too? Most succubus mods i seen only favors females. I wanna be that guy who fucks everyone and get fuck by everyone and kil errr i mean letting them rest up after the long session. ya session

hm... i guess this mod actually gives huge advantage for incubus, since you'll probably cum only once, while female succubus can go into multi-orgasm and fail to errr letting everyone rest

I've run into a weird bug, whenever I try to drain anyone, I usually cum once, but I have them have two orgasms, but I don't get any drain exp. The victim dies, I'm only running PSQ, SLSO, and the Separate orgasm succubus addon. The settigs  I'm using are

Sexlab
Enable Separate Orgasms - Enabled

Ending Orgasm Effects - Enabled

PSQ
Enable Drain - Enabled
Kill by Drain - enabled Unconditional
Soul Trap - Enabled Unconditional

Succubus Addon
Soul trap is on and the default settings are on. For some reason, I'm just not getting any exp

Load order is
Sexlab
PSQ
Separate orgasm
Separate orgasm PSQ Addon

eDIT: Well, I was able to get EXP to drain again, but I had to disable Separate Orgasm in Sexlab, which I believe is contrary to what's asked for in the settings?

30 minutes ago, TheNoble said:

I've run into a weird bug, whenever I try to drain anyone, I usually cum once, but I have them have two orgasms, but I don't get any drain exp. The victim dies, I'm only running PSQ, SLSO, and the Separate orgasm succubus addon. The settigs  I'm using are

Sexlab
Enable Separate Orgasms - Enabled

Ending Orgasm Effects - Enabled

PSQ
Enable Drain - Enabled
Kill by Drain - enabled Unconditional
Soul Trap - Enabled Unconditional

Succubus Addon
Soul trap is on and the default settings are on. For some reason, I'm just not getting any exp

Load order is
Sexlab
PSQ
Separate orgasm
Separate orgasm PSQ Addon

eDIT: Well, I was able to get EXP to drain again, but I had to disable Separate Orgasm in Sexlab, which I believe is contrary to what's asked for in the settings?

errm, that is probably coz you obviously need slso psq patch for psq to work

Great mod, please accept these criticisms with the idea that I really like this mod.

First: Do you mind putting in the description that this is a independent succubus mod? "Player Succubus Add-on" had me also confused that this required "Player Succubus Quest"

Second: Any chance of adding an effect upon soul trap, like disintegration or turning into a draugr? I'd think this would be an excellent light-weight alternative to PSQ and/or Deadly Drain, especial in tandem with Spirit Shard's Succubus Heart.

7 hours ago, MotoMiri said:

Great mod, please accept these criticisms with the idea that I really like this mod.

First: Do you mind putting in the description that this is a independent succubus mod? "Player Succubus Add-on" had me also confused that this required "Player Succubus Quest"

Second: Any chance of adding an effect upon soul trap, like disintegration or turning into a draugr? I'd think this would be an excellent light-weight alternative to PSQ and/or Deadly Drain, especial in tandem with Spirit Shard's Succubus Heart.

hmm... im not sure its 2018, does anyone still read descriptions?

should i? disintegrations is vampire deaths, has nothing to do with succubi or mortals, and turning to dragur, will probably break with npcs