you cannot set negative value coz there are no negative stats, they all in positive range, probably 0-6, what you suggest will get you and error

0Ap.jpg

This NPC has SL Journal stats of "Perversion: Sexual Deviant" (Perversion 1017 in SLM - I edited this to 1000 earlier for SCIENCE) and "Purity: Virtuous" (Purity -24 in SLM) in Sexlab journal. The negative Purity was acquired naturally by rape and started at 0.

float function GetPurity(Actor ActorRef)
	return ((GetPure(ActorRef) - GetLewd(ActorRef)) as float) * 1.5
endFunction

so if you set lewdness negative, you'll become saint

since you intend to make skyrim perverted place, you should fuck them and fuck them and.... you get the idea.

also improve your SL skills

no idea... probably you should be ashamed

xD

A female who have orgasm during sex is not "perverted". It's normal.

My question was about females NPCs.

With the setting I have (see above), it seems that females RARELY (one on ten times, about) have orgasm, while males NPCs normally have.

With the same settings, my own female character (I play female because I am female), has orgasms maybe too easily. (Yes, probably I've been fucked by half of Skyrim's males. So? I like sex!). But this is not the point. It seems that by your mod all female NPCs are almost frigids.

no its all SIN! Therefore God exiled humanity to live on this pile of dirt  floating in space.

Is it? ive heard females simulate orgasms

sex =/= orgasm.

okay.......im not responsible for:

1. random sexlab stats seeds

2. your females not being aroused

3. your erm... dragonslut ending to fast, unlike other self-respecting skyrim female characters

i mean come on! youre not going to make female orgasm by standing after 60 seconds of sex and saying something like "ok honey time for me to run and slay some dragons, GL HF"

*hint 

Sexlab hot-keys

FYI, after upgrading to 0.9.9 (cleaned save from 0.9.8), the gadget meters seem to be stuck on screen even if I turn them off (press "X") and when I do turn them off...the numbers are stuck on screen without reflecting the actual "enjoyment" values. Thanks for SLSO!

you cannot set negative value coz there are no negative stats, they all in positive range, probably 0-6, what you suggest will get you and error

This NPC has SL Journal stats of "Perversion: Nymphomaniac" (Perversion 1017 in SLM - I edited this to 1000 earlier for SCIENCE) and "Purity: Neutral (Purity -24 in SLM) in Sexlab journal. The negative Purity was acquired naturally by rape and started at 0.

My mistake, corrected the above. Purity is not saintlike, I was looking at the PC Journal.

I've noticed since trying this out that no sperm registers in Beeing female. Also males seem to often climax right away and then animations never advance unless manually doing it,  I thought this was suppose to advance the stages automatically , I dunno maybe I have it set up wrong somehow.

I've noticed since trying this out that no sperm registers in Beeing female. Also males seem to often climax right away and then animations never advance unless manually doing it,  I thought this was suppose to advance the stages automatically , I dunno maybe I have it set up wrong somehow.

this is not Beeing female thread

well you were wrong,  this doesnt advance the stages automatically

ok, i was wrong, on the beeing female part, i'm saying with this installed, cum doesnt register in BF, but without it , it does as it always has. It was information, not a complaint. would seem silly to report that in BF thread. And if you don't care then I know not to report problems in your threads.

ok, i was wrong, on the beeing female part, i'm saying with this installed, cum doesnt register in BF, but without it , it does as it always has. It was information, not a complaint. would seem silly to report that in BF thread. And if you don't care then I know not to report problems in your threads.

BF uses a different method to register orgasm and pregnancy.  Those scripts would be needed to be changed in BF.  Since Ed86 cannot make those changes, you would need to ask milzschnitte to do that.  It goes a bit far to say that Ed86 doesn't care..  it just does not fall into his area to modify the scripts of every other mod author to be compatible with these scripts. If those authors are currently active, it may not even be proper to do so.

BF uses a different method to register orgasm and pregnancy.  Those scripts would be needed to be changed in BF.  Since Ed86 cannot make those changes, you would need to ask milzschnitte to do that.  It goes a bit far to say that Ed86 doesn't care..  it just does not fall into his area to modify the scripts of every other mod author to be compatible with these scripts. If those authors are currently active, it may not even be proper to do so.

Who asked anyone to change, fix, alter anything? Informing someone something doesn't work with another mod is not asking to fix anything, Mod authors are free to make whatever they want. So slow your roll when getting up and lecturing. Once again trying to provide feedback results in hostility.

Who asked anyone to change, fix, alter anything? Informing someone something doesn't work with another mod is not asking to fix anything, Mod authors are free to make whatever they want. So slow your roll when getting up and lecturing. Once again trying to provide feedback results in hostility.

Sorry friend =) 

I did not wish to come off as lecturing.  It was not my intent.  This was intended to be informative.  I hope that is how you will take it going forward.  I do not, nor have I ever considered myself more informed than anyone on every issue.  I fully understand there are plenty of things I do not know.  I hope this will alleviate any misconception.

I've noticed since trying this out that no sperm registers in Beeing female. Also males seem to often climax right away and then animations never advance unless manually doing it, I thought this was suppose to advance the stages automatically , I dunno maybe I have it set up wrong somehow.

well you were wrong, this doesnt advance the stages automatically

Well if you would've read opening post, you've known that I'm aware that this mod breaks other mods and they need to be patched, there is also supported mods section which as far as I can doesn't include BF. And there is no need telling me that BF is broken,coz I've been told that many times and I'm not going to do anything about that,coz BF is still maintained by its author

hi does this mod treat futa in the male position as females for the multiple orgasm check? i just had a scene where the futa played their orgasm sound over and over and their enjoy bar never dropped down. 

also, how does this mod determine when a scene ends? it seems like my animation timer settings in sexlab are no longer effective when using this mod, and often times the scene ends abruptly with or without any party reaching orgasm. is is possible for the mod to trigger 1 final orgasm when it ends a scene, regardless of what the actors' enjoyment levels are at the time? actually, for that matter, is it possible for the mod to force the standard sexlab orgasm event to trigger when a scene ends, while still firing the modified orgasm events this mod uses throughout the scene? 

hi does this mod treat futa in the male position as females for the multiple orgasm check? i just had a scene where the futa played their orgasm sound over and over and their enjoy bar never dropped down. 

also, how does this mod determine when a scene ends? it seems like my animation timer settings in sexlab are no longer effective when using this mod, and often times the scene ends abruptly with or without any party reaching orgasm.

is is possible for the mod to trigger 1 final orgasm when it ends a scene, regardless of what the actors' enjoyment levels are at the time? actually, for that matter, is it possible for the mod to force the standard sexlab orgasm event to trigger when a scene ends, while still firing the modified orgasm events this mod uses throughout the scene? 

yes

it doesnot, timers handled by sexlab

yes

it doesnot, timers handled by sexlab

also, how does this mod determine when a scene ends? it seems like my animation timer settings in sexlab are no longer effective when using this mod

Except don't forget about the "aggressor requires orgasm" tick box which could change how long a scene lasts. In my experience you would get stuck in sex until orgasm happened, as aggressor with this option on. That was a version or two back, of course, maybe changed.

I've noticed since trying this out that no sperm registers in Beeing female. Also males seem to often climax right away and then animations never advance unless manually doing it, I thought this was suppose to advance the stages automatically , I dunno maybe I have it set up wrong somehow.

Well if you would've read opening post, you've known that I'm aware that this mod breaks other mods and they need to be patched, there is also supported mods section which as far as I can doesn't include BF. And there is no need telling me that BF is broken,coz I've been told that many times and I'm not going to do anything about that,coz BF is still maintained by its author

NP, I uninstalled this, now everything works fine ,Saul Goodman

i'm glad you've solved your issues, you know where to ask, if you'll need acceleration in correct direction

btw who is Saul Goodman and why do you mention him?

Hi,Ed86.  

This is a surprise mod and I followed for a long time.May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players? Of course, I will link to this page.

Sorry,my English is not very good.  THX!  :P

yes, link here, link patreon

Player Hotkeys don't work in threesomes, is it just me or that's just how it is right now ?

they work on player only in 3-4somes or works with shift, atleast they should

since there is no way to know who is doing what with >2 actors, everyone on theirown

i'm glad you've solved your issues, you know where to ask, if you'll need acceleration in correct direction

btw who is Saul Goodman and why do you mention him?

Mmmm .. there was no issue with any other mod.... sALL GOOD MAN :P