Greetings, 

I use dripping when aroused for ages now but I'm noting when I have my character masturbate she does not squirt even tho I have it set to 100 at all times, is there something I can do to fix that? Also I am noticing whilst I am pumping up her enjoyment via keys to get her to cum during masturbation sessions I will get "your needs are satisfied" long before the orgasm ever occurs, I'm not sure how to fix that either, is it related to the button pressing? 

Thank you for the mod, its fun, 

-C

DW->MCM->disable sla squirt

did you enable sl separate orgasm and effects?

just tried ver 1.1 and not sure why but seems like the Cum Inflation effect from PSQ doesn't get applied anymore. before when i used SLSO 1.0 i checked the box to allow the normal orgasm to play at the end of the scene, to trigger events from PSQ, Deadly Drain, and SGO. all of those mods worked without enabling the plugins for them because SLSO still played the end-of-scene orgasm. after updating to SLSO 1.1 the PSQ cum inflation event no longer works. the drain from PSQ still works like before, but cum inflation event is applied briefly then immediately removed (ie i can see the gush from it for half a second then it's gone). it is no longer listed under Magic Effects either. disabling SLSO fixes this problem, but the problem still persists when i revert back to SLSO 1.0 (im using MO), and also when i revert back to an earlier save. 

edit: just checked and it looks like the Cum Inflation effect is being applied at the final orgasm, but it is also being immediately removed by something, so it only lasts 1 or 2 seconds. did not have this problem before 1.1, but after 1.1 i still have this problem even when i go back to 1.0 and revert to an earlier save

Edit2: notice something else interesting. so far, from what i can tell, this problem is only happening with some animations. i'm not sure what the exact types are, but the only thing i can say is that there seems to be 2 rates my enjoyment bar fills up at with SLSO: 1. is with the enjoyment bar filling up very slowly, almost stagnating, sometimes not reaching full before animation end, and 2. where the enjoyment bar shoots to max right away and stays at max while my character orgasms 10+ times straight. i believe this has something to do with aggressive/non-aggressive animations. but anyhow this problem with the Cum Inflation being removed (ie "cum leak" squirt effect shows + Magic Effects menu shows Cum Inflation, then they disappear after a couple of seconds) happens for animations with 2 actors where the bar fills up really quickly. group animations do not seem to have this problem, even though the bars fill up really quickly. 

Edit3: narrowed it down a bit further. seems to happen when I use SLEN's dialogue choices to begin a scene (the "let's take a break" dialogue choice). when i select a scene through SLEN dialogue, PSQ's cum inflation will still play on orgasm, but the effect will be immediately removed. only happens when SLSO is on. if i begin the scene with PSQ's Sneak Feed option, the squirt will remain after orgasm. if the scene begins via fucktoy event from PetCollar, squirt effect also remains. SLEN's dialogue choices will not remove the squirt effect with SLSO removed. possibly some kind of incompatibility with SLEN and PSQ when SLSO is installed? this was just tested using the same animation (leito aggressive doggy) for all tests, starting a scene with PSQ, SLEN, PetCollar, and SLEN again without SLSO installed. only SLEN with SLSO installed removes the squirt right away. 

there is no diff betwin 1.0 and 1.1 in orgasm control

edit1:

i do not provide support for 3rd party mods, they are likely broken with SLSO, unless you use a patch or they were patched by authors.

in case of PSQ i suggest you try patch, which is said to be working , but i have no idea since it wasnt done/tested by me

edit2:

recent studies report that your problem\feature is quite possible if your character is very lewd. So orgasms rather that decreasing arousal cause its increase and when raped, it increases it even futher

while its originally unintended, i dont think i should fix it, consider it a reward for being skyrim top whore

Hi @ all

@ ED86, i have a similar problem with the PSQ-Patch. At orgasm-stage of the animation i got messages and Symbols that are telling me which amount of cum is drained and that my PC has semen in uterus, but the semen-in-uterus-effect is instantly gone right after the animation ends, and for me, it seems not depending on how i start the animations. i tryed SLEN, PSQ, SL-Defeat and SLAC for animations to play, and i got the same problem everywhere.

Without the patch, cum is added at final stage and it stays like it should do.

Also i do not understand, what sense this patch makes, if cum is stil only added at final stages even with this patch.

Hi @ all

@ ED86, i have a similar problem with the PSQ-Patch. At orgasm-stage of the animation i got messages and Symbols that are telling me which amount of cum is drained and that my PC has semen in uterus, but the semen-in-uterus-effect is instantly gone right after the animation ends, and for me, it seems not depending on how i start the animations. i tryed SLEN, PSQ, SL-Defeat and SLAC for animations to play, and i got the same problem everywhere.

Without the patch, cum is added at final stage and it stays like it should do.

Also i do not understand, what sense this patch makes, if cum is stil only added at final stages even with this patch.

you can ask that redeyesandlonghair

as far as i can see patched version doesnt have cum infaltion part... sooo inflation doesnt work........... since it doesnt count PSQOrgasmStart event

@ ED86, i don´t know why, but without SLSO 1.1, there is one draining-message at the end of an animation. It tells me a value, and give me inflation and effect, like it should do.

And with SLSO 1.1, there are two draining messages. The second one overwrites the values from the first one. so if second drain value is Zero, than no inflation happens and effect is instantly gone right after animation ends.

So where is the second drain come from?

I tryed to deactivate NPC-NPC feature, SL always orgasm feature, i tryed to deactivate the features in SexLab aswell, but i everytime got this second drain, which mostly have a value of Zero. And i recognized that there is no matter if SLSO-PSQ-patch is installed or not.

I think, the Problem with the SLSO-PSQ-Patch could be fixed by eliminating this second Drain. If possible, i mean.

@ ED86, i don´t know why, but without SLSO 1.1, there is one draining-message at the end of an animation. It tells me a value, and give me inflation and effect, like it should do.

And with SLSO 1.1, there are two draining messages. The second one overwrites the values from the first one. so if second drain value is Zero, than no inflation happens and effect is instantly gone right after animation ends.

I tryed to deactivate NPC-NPC feature, SL always orgasm feature, i tryed to deactivate the features in SexLab aswell, but i everytime got this second drain, which mostly have a value of Zero. And i recognized that there is no matter if SLSO-PSQ-patch is installed or not.

I think, the Problem with the SLSO-PSQ-Patch could be fixed by eliminating this second Drain. If possible, i mean.

as i said its psq-patch/ slif psq-patch issue

patched version doesnt have  inflation  code AND it doesnt follow patching instructions in OP.... which is:

in case your mod runs "AnimationEnd" or "OrgasmStart"/"OrgasmEnd", you probably want to add condition to prevent stuff like pregnancy running, if there was no orgasm and sexlab SeparateOrgasms option enabled and no double impregnation from separate orgasm and normal orgasm

okay i should rephrase last sentence, but you get the idea

If !SexLab.config.SeparateOrgasms
...your code...
EndIf

and since you, obviously, have default orgasms enabled, this leads to final orgasm triggering with 0 or close to 0 zero values

P.S.

thats why i said that SLSO support should be added natively by authors, to avoid stuff like that and problems with their mod's future updates

and that is why i dont want to make patches to mods that are still beeing updated or their actors active on forums

Ah, ok,  so i have to deactivate SLallwaysOrgasm and use your patch, to avoid the doubled drain, and then psq will work well, but if i do so, i could no longer use mods, which needs the Orgasm-on-Animation-End-event, since they are not modified to work with SLSO.

seems that i have to go without the inflation and semen-in-uterus-effect from PSQ, if i don´t want to spare the other mods......

THX Ed

good to see im not going crazy with this PSQ problem hahaha. what's weird though is this did work before. i just dunno what happened since only thing i changed is upgrading to 1.1 and ed86 said there's no change to orgasm event from 1.0 to 1.1

patched version doesnt have  inflation  code AND it doesnt follow patching instructions in OP.... which is:

in case your mod runs "AnimationEnd" or "OrgasmStart"/"OrgasmEnd", you probably want to add condition to prevent stuff like pregnancy running, if there was no orgasm and sexlab SeparateOrgasms option enabled and no double impregnation from separate orgasm and normal orgasm

...your code...
EndIf

and since you, obviously, have default orgasms enabled, this leads to final orgasm triggering with 0 or close to 0 zero values

P.S.

thats why i said that SLSO support should be added natively by authors, to avoid stuff like that and problems with their mod's future updates

and that is why i dont want to make patches to mods that are still beeing updated or their actors active on forums

What's not clear is where this code should go.  Does it go into the seperateorgasm event?  I ask because it looks like it runs the code in the if statement if Sexlab's separateorgasms setting is off.

Btw if you think my script sucks feel free to delete it from the downloads.  I'll still have my copy, I'm just sharing it since other people seem to want it :)

...your code...
EndIf

P.S.

What's not clear is where this code should go.  Does it go into the seperateorgasm event?

Btw if you think my script sucks feel free to delete it from the downloads.  I'll still have my copy, I'm just sharing it since other people seem to want it :)

there with fixes

playersuccubusquestscript.psc

Greetings,

I had a small idea, is there a way to make the animations stop automatically was the male has orgasmed? Just a bit more realism for me really, I figure he's done his part and worn out now whether she reached her peak or not, tho usually I'm my game she's already cum tons of times.

Just an idea!

-C

Greetings,

I had a small idea, is there a way to make the animations stop automatically was the male has orgasmed? Just a bit more realism for me really, I figure he's done his part and worn out now whether she reached her peak or not, tho usually I'm my game she's already cum tons of times.

Just an idea!

-C

i don't know why but this seems to be the case each time i install SLSO onto a new save which didn't have it before. for whatever reason the first animation will play endlessly and keep looping until the actor with the 2nd widget bar slot orgasms. for me that's usually the one in the male position. i dunno if it's just my combination of mods or what but what happens is the animation will keep repeating stages automatically until the last bar fills up (ie 5 stage animation may play stage 1 2 3 4 3 2 3 4 3 4 then finally play stage 5 when the 2nd widget bar fills). and this is while the actor in widget spot 1 keeps orgasming over and over. it's great tbh lol but from what i understand it's some sort of unintended bug or something

Ed is the separate orgasm arousal event (the one that triggers from your mod) the event starting on line 682 in slamainscr?

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)
actor akActor = ActorRef as actor
string argString = Thread as string

lastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()

sslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)
Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)

and the orgasm event starting at line 703 is the normal orgasm event at the end of the scene if we have the "sexlab always orgasm" box checked?

Event OnAnimationEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
Actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)

lastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()

If (actorList.length < 1)
return
EndIf

sslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)
Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
sslBaseAnimation animation = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)

i want to adjust the values so that separate orgasm events drain less arousal while the final orgasm event drains significantly more. that way i can use arousal enhancement to build arousal throughout the scene and trigger effects from dripping when aroused continuously until the end, then it takes off a chunk of the built up arousal.

Ed is the separate orgasm arousal event (the one that triggers from your mod) the event starting on line 682 in slamainscr?

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)actor akActor = ActorRef as actorstring argString = Thread as stringlastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()sslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
and the orgasm event starting at line 703 is the normal orgasm event at the end of the scene if we have the "sexlab always orgasm" box checked?

Event OnAnimationEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)If !SexLab.config.SeparateOrgasmsActor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)lastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()If (actorList.length < 1)returnEndIfsslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)sslBaseAnimation animation = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)
i want to adjust the values so that separate orgasm events drain less arousal while the final orgasm event drains significantly more. that way i can use arousal enhancement to build arousal throughout the scene and trigger effects from dripping when aroused continuously until the end, then it takes off a chunk of the built up arousal.
Yes

Greetings,

Just an idea!

-C

i don't know why but this seems to be the case each time i install SLSO onto a new save which didn't have it before. for whatever reason the first animation will play endlessly and keep looping until the actor with the 2nd widget bar slot orgasms. for me that's usually the one in the male position. i dunno if it's just my combination of mods or what but what happens is the animation will keep repeating stages automatically until the last bar fills up (ie 5 stage animation may play stage 1 2 3 4 3 2 3 4 3 4 then finally play stage 5 when the 2nd widget bar fills). and this is while the actor in widget spot 1 keeps orgasming over and over. it's great tbh lol but from what i understand it's some sort of unintended bug or something

Stop getting raped by everyone

Disable aggressor orgasm condition

Greetings,

Just an idea!

-C

But male most likely can't orgasm 2nd time anyway and you always use space to end animation

Stop getting raped by everyone

Disable aggressor orgasm condition

hahahaha

i tried adjusting the value for the "normal" orgasm event in slamainscr but it doesn't seem to have any effect. exposure value change seems to be capped at -6 with your version of slamainscr, at least for the final orgasm event at line 703. i am pretty sure that event is activating because i tested by setting separate orgasm event at line 682 to add arousal instead of subtract. now i can get up to 99 or 100 exposure by the time the scene ends and always end up with 93 after the final orgasm event. does this have anything to do with the -6 +6 cap from version 1.1?

now that i think about it i think exposure gains are also capped at around 6; it's really hard to tell though because of all the multiple climaxes lol

installed everything fine but just wondering if this is normal? once the aggressor reaches orgasm (sometimes on 1st stage) it takes a very long time to reach it again (is that for realism?  :D) which makes them move very slow....is there any setting i can adjust so they orgasm multiple times or maybe i changed something in mcm (still slow with mini sex game) 

also am i right in saying that to advance stage and end animation i need to do all this with space its not done automatically (stupid question but want to make sure all settings are correct)