Stop getting raped by everyone

Disable aggressor orgasm condition

hahahaha

i tried adjusting the value for the "normal" orgasm event in slamainscr but it doesn't seem to have any effect. exposure value change seems to be capped at -6 with your version of slamainscr, at least for the final orgasm event at line 703. i am pretty sure that event is activating because i tested by setting separate orgasm event at line 682 to add arousal instead of subtract. now i can get up to 99 or 100 exposure by the time the scene ends and always end up with 93 after the final orgasm event. does this have anything to do with the -6 +6 cap from version 1.1?

now that i think about it i think exposure gains are also capped at around 6; it's really hard to tell though because of all the multiple climaxes lol

no, only thing capped is game script

as your lewdness increases you will loose less and less exposure at orgasm

at ~500 lewdness i think you wont loose arousal at orgasm, and around 550 you will gain arousal on orgasm

i think lewdness level is someting  like  = lewdness/50, probably wrong but you get the picture

installed everything fine but just wondering if this is normal? once the aggressor reaches orgasm (sometimes on 1st stage) it takes a very long time to reach it again (is that for realism?  :D) which makes them move very slow....is there any setting i can adjust so they orgasm multiple times or maybe i changed something in mcm (still slow with mini sex game) 

also am i right in saying that to advance stage and end animation i need to do all this with space its not done automatically (stupid question but want to make sure all settings are correct)

for males - yes, you can disable male orgasm conditions

if you disable SL auto advance then yes

no, only thing capped is game script

as your lewdness increases you will loose less and less exposure at orgasm

at ~500 lewdness i think you wont loose arousal at orgasm, and around 550 you will gain arousal on orgasm

i think lewdness level is someting  like  = lewdness/50, probably wrong but you get the picture

okay yeah i see the part in the game script where you have the -6 and 6 caps. when you say lewdness affecting exposure on orgasm, are you talking about this part?

If doesOrgasm
Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-20.0 + 2 * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actorList[i], SexLab.Stats.kLewd))) as Int
slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(actorList[i])
slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(actorList[i], exposureValue, "having orgasm")

that is the line for the "sexlab always orgasm" orgasm event at the end of the animation right? i currently have that changed to:

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * -70.0) as Int ; + 2 * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actorList[i], SexLab.Stats.kLewd))

i commented out the part with the lewdness so that should take lewdness out of the equation, but the event still only subtracts 6 exposure at the end of a scene. no matter what number i change the multiplier to, it's still only changing exposure by -6. 

ok i figured it out. this is the conditional that was skipping the entire final orgasm exposure event 

Event OnAnimationEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
If !SexLab.config.SeparateOrgasms

removing the ! allowed for exposure calculations from the normal orgasm event again

Greetings,

I noticed a small issue with the sync of the animation speed. I always have it set to Last, so basically it will match up with the speed of the Male but they always have separate animation speeds, I have yet to try the player option, I will try that and see if that works in my game.

Again, thanks for the mod, I'm having fun :) 

-C

I haf made another patch!  This time for Sexlab Squirt Reborn:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79824-slso-x-ssr-patch-sexlab-separate-orgasm-sexlab-squirt-reborn/

Also I have feature request! :heart:

Can it be done so that animated speed increases via the 'game': i.e. when you left click, animation speed increases, and right clicking decreases it.  If you click several times rapidly then animation increases/decreases for each click.  The increase/decrease is temporary, and animation speed would stabilize if you don't click for a bit.

so for example:

If I rapidly mash left click then speed quickly gets very high... then if I stop clicking, the speed stays high for a few seconds before going back to normal.

If I steadily left click at a slow pace, then animation would get a bit faster and stay like that until I stop clicking.

Same for right click, but slower animation.

If this could run alongside enjoyment-based animation speed, so that both can modify it for fantastic results, that would be fantastic!

Once again notifications tell me the file is updated, once again I look and still the same version.

Ed86, y u maek me cry bruh ;_;

But seriously, why does this happen? loverslab bug?

They are updating the description and that's what caused the notification.  It would be nice if the notification differentiated between different kinds of updates.  I too got excited because I thought maybe they added some cool new feature.  The notification was actually for them adding my SSR patch to the description, so still somewhat exciting for me \o/

Once again notifications tell me the file is updated, once again I look and still the same version.

Ed86, y u maek me cry bruh ;_;

But seriously, why does this happen? loverslab bug?

They are updating the description and that's what caused the notification.  It would be nice if the notification differentiated between different kinds of updates.  I too got excited because I thought maybe they added some cool new feature.  The notification was actually for them adding my SSR patch to the description, so still somewhat exciting for me \o/

That makes sense. Yeah, it says the file has been updated, it would really be nice if the said the description, I always wondered if the mod had been tweaked in some really minor way. Thanks!

AMAZING one of the best mod i ve seen around for skyrim,i wish just to have some ll mods compatibile with this one QQ.great work anyway 

i have just a question. do u know if is still be possible to be pregnant with bein female installed?

AMAZING one of the best mod i ve seen around for skyrim,i wish just to have some ll mods compatibile with this one QQ.great work anyway 

i have just a question. do u know if is still be possible to be pregnant with bein female installed?

It works with hentai pregnancy,  there is no compatibility patch for BF yet.   Someone mentioned it might work if you turn on always orgasm in the MCM.

I have not tested that personally.

There are a lot of mods that it DOES have compatibility with from LL.  You can see a few on the first post. (such as SLUtil with patch)

It works with hentai pregnancy,  there is no compatibility patch for BF yet.   Someone mentioned it might work if you turn on always orgasm in the MCM.

​

​Exactly. "Always Orgasm" is the way to make it currently work with BF. If you play without that, BF is unaware that the male actor has "done" his part wink.png

I have not tested that personally.

There are a lot of mods that it DOES have compatibility with from LL.  You can see a few on the first post. (such as SLUtil with patch)

hmm dunno i ve never used sl util b4,i wanted know if the deviuos device stuffs sexlab defeat and capture still works?sanguine deb.,sexlab kidnapped redux.... etc etc.... these r the mods i usually use.

I made a patch for Beeing Female, basically all credit to firescrat's implementation for the soulgem oven patch i just put the diffrent bits from the vanila psc file where BF handles the event and much to my own disbelief It seems to work as intended but i wouldn't be suprised if use of my patch causes hairloss, forest fires and spontanous human combustion [in that order]

how to;

1)Copy and overwrite BFA_ssl.pex located in the scripts folder of your Beeing Female folder.

2)???

3)profit

All the best.

BF-SLSO.7z

I made a patch for Beeing Female, basically all credit to firescrat's implementation for the soulgem oven patch i just put the diffrent bits from the vanila psc file where BF handles the event and much to my own disbelief It seems to work as intended but i wouldn't be suprised if use of my patch causes hairloss, forest fires and spontanous human combustion [in that order]

how to;

1)Copy and overwrite BFA_ssl.pex located in the scripts folder of your Beeing Female folder.

2)???

3)profit

All the best.

Oh boy, what editor did you use, to screw up the formatting that bad? smile.png