Since apparently more scripts are affected, here is an update for the BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt and FWSystemConfig scripts.

attachicon.gifBF-SLSO sex hurts.7z

Let's give you another few days and you re-invent the whole SexLab biggrin.png

I for myself are quite happy about your little patch. Never would have spent a single thought about those parts of BF...blush.gif

Thank you!

I haf made another patch!  This time for Sexlab Squirt Reborn:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79824-slso-x-ssr-patch-sexlab-separate-orgasm-sexlab-squirt-reborn/

Also I have feature request! :heart:

Can it be done so that animated speed increases via the 'game': i.e. when you left click, animation speed increases, and right clicking decreases it.  If you click several times rapidly then animation increases/decreases for each click.  The increase/decrease is temporary, and animation speed would stabilize if you don't click for a bit.

so for example:

If I rapidly mash left click then speed quickly gets very high... then if I stop clicking, the speed stays high for a few seconds before going back to normal.

If I steadily left click at a slow pace, then animation would get a bit faster and stay like that until I stop clicking.

Same for right click, but slower animation.

If this could run alongside enjoyment-based animation speed, so that both can modify it for fantastic results, that would be fantastic!

no, its either completly breaks animations if you go 2 slow, or you wont see any difference at average current settings

• changed sla script to always play orgasm with npc-npc scenes

Great! I would like to suggest going from 100% to simple formula, small chance to move a level up or down, based on sex stats depending if raped and arousal etc.

0 orgasms when raped

1 orgasm making love

multi orgasms sometimes if female

• added option to end scene when male in position 1 orgasms

Also great, thank you, and this should really be the default setting.

so i'll try and ask again since i saw this in the changelog for 1.2:

is there any chance we can have a condition to do the opposite of this? like how aggressive animations don't allow the actor in position 0 to orgasm until the actor in position 1 has orgasmed; is it possible to modify this so that the scene doesn't end until the actor in position 1 orgasms?

i have already seen this happen with this mod, but it's probably just some unintentional bug or side-effect. the scene will rotate between stages back and forth without playing the final stage, until the actor in position 1 reached full enjoyment. it's great because it's automatically advancing and reversing the stages in a scene (like pressing space and shift+space), but it's doing it on its own and it added a bit of unexpected/random element to a scene. it spices things up because even though it's the same scene, it doesn't feel like the same scene anymore because of the random stages advance/reverses. then it plays the final stage when actor 1 orgasms. kinda hoping this will be a feature and not a bug. 

I have a small problem; the enjoyment meters aren't filling up at all no matter what I do; i've reinstalled the mod (both versions 1.2 and 1.1) and started a couple of new games. Anyone have any tips?

They'll start partially filled then just drop immediately to 0, the enjoyment modifiers never say anything other than 0.000% either. It was working just fine the other night too.

Nvm some player-as-creature mod compatibility kit for MNC was overwriting something i suppose, disabled that and now it's working

Great! I would like to suggest going from 100% to simple formula, small chance to move a level up or down, based on sex stats depending if raped and arousal etc.

0 orgasms when raped

1 orgasm making love

dont understand what you want, but answer is probably NO, dont want to mess with sla settings

Can more than one voice pack be used at the same time? It can, well somewhat, awesome!

Sexlab has the ability to remember voice sets used for characters. ("NPCs Reuse Voice" option.)

Can SLSO use this so we can assign the SLSO voices by SL choice?

i can think of something, so far i think when voice pack is removed all saved voices data would be wiped

I wanted to confirm, since I didn't see it in the details for any of my mods, Is this the one that is causing sex to drain magicka and stamina? if so how could I disable that (at least magicka, since I run a stunted magcika game)

yes

disable Game in mcm

Tested the latest version today, and the new voice functions result in overlapping voices. I know it says to disable dynamic script, but I'm fairly certain your changelog mentions it being disabled by default...so I have no idea what's causing it.

try

SLSO_Game(sfxPlayAndWait).7z

so i'll try and ask again since i saw this in the changelog for 1.2:

is there any chance we can have a condition to do the opposite of this? like how aggressive animations don't allow the actor in position 0 to orgasm until the actor in position 1 has orgasmed; is it possible to modify this so that the scene doesn't end until the actor in position 1 orgasms?

i have already seen this happen with this mod, but it's probably just some unintentional bug or side-effect. the scene will rotate between stages back and forth without playing the final stage, until the actor in position 1 reached full enjoyment. it's great because it's automatically advancing and reversing the stages in a scene (like pressing space and shift+space), but it's doing it on its own and it added a bit of unexpected/random element to a scene. it spices things up because even though it's the same scene, it doesn't feel like the same scene anymore because of the random stages advance/reverses. then it plays the final stage when actor 1 orgasms. kinda hoping this will be a feature and not a bug. 

no, you have whole animation control in consensual animations

what you say bug is agressive animation, when you are raped, you can cum how much as you want but you dont have control, animation wont end until agressor cums

Talking about NPC on Player sex, I noticed some things:

1. With the following settings (Sexlab End Orgasm disabled - Dynamic Enabled - Enjoyement on Time On - Enyoement on Stage On) and in consensual sex, if the NPC is high aroused, it normally orgasms during the very first stage of the animation.

BUT ... this doesn't lower its arousal state and then it's almost impossible the NPC orgasms again even using massively the "game" thing.

2. As above, if the "animation ends when NPC orgasms" is enabled, the animation ends just at the first stage, making absolutely impossible for the Player to even think to have an orgasm.

Considering that I use the automatic stage change in SexLab because I set the timers long enough for my tastes then, as per your suggestion, I don't wish to enable the "always orgasm at the end" so I'm asking if it's possible to change something into a next update.

OR, maybe, add another option in the MCM like:  "Animation Never ends until the male NPC has a FINAL orgasm that lowers his arousal to almost 0" related to consensual sex animations.

Talking about NPC on Player sex, I noticed some things:

1. With the following settings (Sexlab End Orgasm disabled - Dynamic Enabled - Enjoyement on Time On - Enyoement on Stage On) and in consensual sex, if the NPC is high aroused, it normally orgasms during the very first stage of the animation.

BUT ... this doesn't lower its arousal state and then it's almost impossible the NPC orgasms again even using massively the "game" thing.

2. As above, if the "animation ends when NPC orgasms" is enabled, the animation ends just at the first stage, making absolutely impossible for the Player to even think to have an orgasm.

Considering that I use the automatic stage change in SexLab because I set the timers long enough for my tastes then, as per your suggestion, I don't wish to enable the "always orgasm at the end" so I'm asking if it's possible to change something into a next update.

OR, maybe, add another option in the MCM like:  "Animation Never ends until the male NPC has a FINAL orgasm that lowers his arousal to almost 0" related to consensual sex animations.

hm....indeed that looks bad

next update will deffinately have something changed, until then i officially allow you to change your mcm settings to something sane

well males can have only 1 ejaculation soooo... no ..... get your self a futa gf - best of 2 worlds

Hmmm ... many years ago I met a guy who was able to have two ejaculations in a row of 15 minutes ...

(Sigh) Good old times! ;)

-In a row

-15 minutes

That's not what I would call in a row and with such long cool down that's quite easy to achieve

No idea what I do wrong, but animation speed control just does not work with Ver. 1.2
In Ver.0.9.5, each actor has its own tempo.
In Ver. 1.1 it only works sometimes.
And in Ver. 1.2 not at all.
Everything tested with different Savegames, and also with new characters.

No idea what I do wrong, but animation speed control just does not work with Ver. 1.2

In Ver.0.9.5, each actor has its own tempo.

In Ver. 1.1 it only works sometimes.

And in Ver. 1.2 not at all.

Everything tested with different Savegames, and also with new characters.

i know, its broken

0 orgasms when raped

1 orgasm making love

dont understand what you want, but answer is probably NO, dont want to mess with sla settings

Not SLA settings. No big deal, but what I meant is instead of "always 1 orgasm when NPCs" just a basic "if" function to decide if orgasms will be 0, 1 or constant during the sex. Just depending if they are lewd, if female, and if rape.

In a row ... during the same sex without loosing the "bone"?

Quite good for me.

Despite the "lore" some men are capable of multiple orgasms and ejaculations without going flaccid though the later ejaculations are diminished.

Many more guys could probably do that if they didn't automatically assume they should pull out after they cum.