Hi,Ed86.  

This is a surprise mod and I followed for a long time.May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players? Of course, I will link to this page.

Sorry,my English is not very good.  THX!  :P

yes, link here, link patreon

Of course, link here, link patreon   :cool:  

@ed:

我给他人这个建议。

这是为了帮助回答。
很可能有人有这样的烦恼。
我发现了如何解决它。
我非常喜欢这个产品。<3

For those having a problem where the enjoyment bar won't show up:

Try opening the MCM and doing three things:

1) Go into the widget settings in the MCM. Check and uncheck 'show widget only for player'.

2) Go into "General Settings", and manually choose the hotkey for displaying or hiding the widget. Often when I start a new game the hotkeys in my MCM's don't actually work until I manually reset them.

3) Go into widget settings and toggle widgets 1 through 4 off, then on, just to make sure the right setting is saved.

Doing these made the menus show up for me. I hope this helps someone.

@ed:

我给他人这个建议。

这是为了帮助回答。

很可能有人有这样的烦恼。

我发现了如何解决它。

我非常喜欢这个产品。<3

For those having a problem where the enjoyment bar won't show up:

Try opening the MCM and doing three things:

1) Go into the widget settings in the MCM. Check and uncheck 'show widget only for player'.

2) Go into "General Settings", and manually choose the hotkey for displaying or hiding the widget. Often when I start a new game the hotkeys in my MCM's don't actually work until I manually reset them.

3) Go into widget settings and toggle widgets 1 through 4 off, then on, just to make sure the right setting is saved.

Doing these made the menus show up for me. I hope this helps someone.

This worked for me. Thanks

I've noticed since trying this out that no sperm registers in Beeing female. Also males seem to often climax right away and then animations never advance unless manually doing it, I thought this was suppose to advance the stages automatically , I dunno maybe I have it set up wrong somehow.

this is not Beeing female thread

well you were wrong, this doesnt advance the stages automatically

ok, i was wrong, on the beeing female part, i'm saying with this installed, cum doesnt register in BF, but without it , it does as it always has. It was information, not a complaint. would seem silly to report that in BF thread. And if you don't care then I know not to report problems in your threads.

Well if you would've read opening post, you've known that I'm aware that this mod breaks other mods and they need to be patched, there is also supported mods section which as far as I can doesn't include BF. And there is no need telling me that BF is broken,coz I've been told that many times and I'm not going to do anything about that,coz BF is still maintained by its author

NP, I uninstalled this, now everything works fine ,Saul Goodman

i'm glad you've solved your issues, you know where to ask, if you'll need acceleration in correct direction

btw who is Saul Goodman and why do you mention him?

It's all good, man

Is it safe to update this mod mid play-through, or do I need a clean save?

I've also been having troubles getting the widgets to show up consistently. I can usually get them to appear if I nudge them by a couple of pixels while a scene is playing, but even then they are intermittent.

Yes, probably not

Hm. My notifications say file was updated, no patch notes or new version though.

Added psq patch

if my character has sexlab diary stats of Saintly for purity and Nymphomaniac for perversion, what is the numeric "lewdness" value for the purposes of this mod? i can see from the mcm that the value is 0-6 but what does that mean since the sexlab diary page doesn't use numbers? is lewdness the purity value or the perversion value?

if my character has sexlab diary stats of Saintly for purity and Nymphomaniac for perversion, what is the numeric "lewdness" value for the purposes of this mod? i can see from the mcm that the value is 0-6 but what does that mean since the sexlab diary page doesn't use numbers? is lewdness the purity value or the perversion value?

Purity-perversion

Purity-perversion

speaking of which, i found an unexpected bug, i expected skills values to be capped at 6 but they are not, which can lead to some interesting stuff like  extreme lewdness  prevent enjoyment from masturbation or big arousal gains when raped,,,, life is full of surprises

I tried today the 1.1 version and noticed that the enjoyment bars for PC and NPC are quite "jumpy". From the descriptions and the posts in this thread I had expected the bar to increase and decrease slowly in small steps. Instead they were jumping most of the time in amounts of 20-30%.

I played a bit with the hotkeys during the scenes, is this causing the jumps? Or are the enjoyment counters always that way?

Purity-perversion

speaking of which, i found an unexpected bug, i expected skills values to be capped at 6 but they are not, which can lead to some interesting stuff like  extreme lewdness  prevent enjoyment from masturbation or big arousal gains when raped,,,, life is full of surprises

okay thanks so i just installed sexlab stats manipulator and see the value for Purity is 616 (Saintly) and the value for perversion is 6343 (Nymphomanic). according to the mcm menu in SLSO the range for lewdness is 0-6 right? so what is the value being reported to SLSO when my stats have those kind of numbers?

I tried today the 1.1 version and noticed that the enjoyment bars for PC and NPC are quite "jumpy". From the descriptions and the posts in this thread I had expected the bar to increase and decrease slowly in small steps. Instead they were jumping most of the time in amounts of 20-30%.

I played a bit with the hotkeys during the scenes, is this causing the jumps? Or are the enjoyment counters always that way?

Disable exhibitionism or find private place to do your dirty deeds

Purity-perversion

speaking of which, i found an unexpected bug, i expected skills values to be capped at 6 but they are not, which can lead to some interesting stuff like extreme lewdness prevent enjoyment from masturbation or big arousal gains when raped,,,, life is full of surprises

okay thanks so i just installed sexlab stats manipulator and see the value for Purity is 616 (Saintly) and the value for perversion is 6343 (Nymphomanic). according to the mcm menu in SLSO the range for lewdness is 0-6 right? so what is the value being reported to SLSO when my stats have those kind of numbers?
I'd guess its around

12purity

110perversion

I'd guess its around

12purity

110perversion

that's -92 lewdness? will this value give enjoyment with exhibitionism turned on? i want my character to have the lewd enjoyment bonuses from this mod, but because "lewd" is not being translated directly from what's visible on the SL diary page, i don't even know if my character is lewd or not. it seems the mod has effects i don't want when my character is not lewd (ie losing enjoyment with exhibitionism turned on if actor isn't lewd), and if that is going to be the case, i'd rather disable the feature than to let it subtract enjoyment. the problem right now though i have no idea if my character is considered lewd by this mod, and i'm having a really hard time trying to figure it out. 

since this mod does calculations based on a stat that is used internally, will it be possible to have it output the current "Lewd" value of the PC in the MCM, based on whatever calculations the mod is currently using? what i'm saying is i don't think it really matters how sexlab is tracking these stats, but what's important for this mod is how this mod is tracking those stats, and what this mod is doing with those stats. sexlab is using 1 set of values with different names for them while this mod is taking those values and deriving its own values for the calculations used in this mod, while using a different name. and since this mod has binary effects which depend on whether or not an actor is lewd (ie +enjoyment if lewd or -enjoyment if not), i think it's going to be really helpful to just show whether the mod thinks the actor is lewd, so i don't have to guess on the effect of a toggle in the MCM. the one situation that kept coming up is i thought my PC is lewd and i'm expecting 1 set of effects based on reading the option descriptions in the MCM, but i'm not sure if i'm seeing the actual expected effect because the mod might not consider my PC is lewd, and give me the opposite effect of what i'm expecting. at that point, i don't even know if it's a bug or if it's intentional.

I'd guess its around

12purity

110perversion

that's -92 lewdness? will this value give enjoyment with exhibitionism turned on? i want my character to have the lewd enjoyment bonuses from this mod, but because "lewd" is not being translated directly from what's visible on the SL diary page, i don't even know if my character is lewd or not. it seems the mod has effects i don't want when my character is not lewd (ie losing enjoyment with exhibitionism turned on if actor isn't lewd), and if that is going to be the case, i'd rather disable the feature than to let it subtract enjoyment. the problem right now though i have no idea if my character is considered lewd by this mod, and i'm having a really hard time trying to figure it out.

since this mod does calculations based on a stat that is used internally, will it be possible to have it output the current "Lewd" value of the PC in the MCM, based on whatever calculations the mod is currently using? what i'm saying is i don't think it really matters how sexlab is tracking these stats, but what's important for this mod is how this mod is tracking those stats, and what this mod is doing with those stats. sexlab is using 1 set of values with different names for them while this mod is taking those values and deriving its own values for the calculations used in this mod, while using a different name. and since this mod has binary effects which depend on whether or not an actor is lewd (ie +enjoyment if lewd or -enjoyment if not), i think it's going to be really helpful to just show whether the mod thinks the actor is lewd, so i don't have to guess on the effect of a toggle in the MCM. the one situation that kept coming up is i thought my PC is lewd and i'm expecting 1 set of effects based on reading the option descriptions in the MCM, but i'm not sure if i'm seeing the actual expected effect because the mod might not consider my PC is lewd, and give me the opposite effect of what i'm expecting. at that point, i don't even know if it's a bug or if it's intentional.

no, lewdness mostly affects events happening with mods Game() function like

if (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) < SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(ActorRef, "Lewd")*10*1.5) && JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_pleasure_priority") == 1

which means that if you have 7+ lewdness, your character will always try to to give enjoyment to self/partner

exhibitionism based of actors directly watching sex x*20%, so you need 5 actors to get 100% enjoyment gains, since actors tend to watch other stuff or talk to other npcs, you'll get "jumpy enjoyment"

lewdness directly affects enjoyment only from masturbation, which would make masturbation useless at such high lewdness

lewdness affects multiorgasm chance, with so much lewdness youll probably have few dozen of them

in SLA it affects arousal gain/reduction from orgasm, with so much lewdness orgasms will probably only increase arousal even when being raped, probably only way to reduce arousal for such sexmachine would be devious devices events or estrus chaurus, but later also increase lewdness so it'll only get worse

Disable exhibitionism or find private place to do your dirty deeds

Ah, I see smile.png. Exhibitionism was already off  .... but private place ..blush.gif  ...errr  .. Thanks!

Greetings, 

I use dripping when aroused for ages now but I'm noting when I have my character masturbate she does not squirt even tho I have it set to 100 at all times, is there something I can do to fix that? Also I am noticing whilst I am pumping up her enjoyment via keys to get her to cum during masturbation sessions I will get "your needs are satisfied" long before the orgasm ever occurs, I'm not sure how to fix that either, is it related to the button pressing? 

Thank you for the mod, its fun, 

-C

just tried ver 1.1 and not sure why but seems like the Cum Inflation effect from PSQ doesn't get applied anymore. before when i used SLSO 1.0 i checked the box to allow the normal orgasm to play at the end of the scene, to trigger events from PSQ, Deadly Drain, and SGO. all of those mods worked without enabling the plugins for them because SLSO still played the end-of-scene orgasm. after updating to SLSO 1.1 the PSQ cum inflation event no longer works. the drain from PSQ still works like before, but cum inflation event is applied briefly then immediately removed (ie i can see the gush from it for half a second then it's gone). it is no longer listed under Magic Effects either. disabling SLSO fixes this problem, but the problem still persists when i revert back to SLSO 1.0 (im using MO), and also when i revert back to an earlier save. 

edit: just checked and it looks like the Cum Inflation effect is being applied at the final orgasm, but it is also being immediately removed by something, so it only lasts 1 or 2 seconds. did not have this problem before 1.1, but after 1.1 i still have this problem even when i go back to 1.0 and revert to an earlier save

Edit2: notice something else interesting. so far, from what i can tell, this problem is only happening with some animations. i'm not sure what the exact types are, but the only thing i can say is that there seems to be 2 rates my enjoyment bar fills up at with SLSO: 1. is with the enjoyment bar filling up very slowly, almost stagnating, sometimes not reaching full before animation end, and 2. where the enjoyment bar shoots to max right away and stays at max while my character orgasms 10+ times straight. i believe this has something to do with aggressive/non-aggressive animations. but anyhow this problem with the Cum Inflation being removed (ie "cum leak" squirt effect shows + Magic Effects menu shows Cum Inflation, then they disappear after a couple of seconds) happens for animations with 2 actors where the bar fills up really quickly. group animations do not seem to have this problem, even though the bars fill up really quickly. 

Edit3: narrowed it down a bit further. seems to happen when I use SLEN's dialogue choices to begin a scene (the "let's take a break" dialogue choice). when i select a scene through SLEN dialogue, PSQ's cum inflation will still play on orgasm, but the effect will be immediately removed. only happens when SLSO is on. if i begin the scene with PSQ's Sneak Feed option, the squirt will remain after orgasm. if the scene begins via fucktoy event from PetCollar, squirt effect also remains. SLEN's dialogue choices will not remove the squirt effect with SLSO removed. possibly some kind of incompatibility with SLEN and PSQ when SLSO is installed? this was just tested using the same animation (leito aggressive doggy) for all tests, starting a scene with PSQ, SLEN, PetCollar, and SLEN again without SLSO installed. only SLEN with SLSO installed removes the squirt right away.