@Ed86

Going to need something that resets the speed after sex when animation speeds are modified. Because where ever your enjoyment speed is at, is how your animations flow after sex... *It's almost comical*

Suggestions:

Also, when the speed is modified, it should = the highest enjoyment, or it falls out of sync quickly, and looks strange. - I had to disable this feature.

And why not make it so enjoyment is increased for the low one when speed is increased because of the other in the first 2 or 3 animation sequences?

Anyway, doing a great job on this mod! Just need to get more mods to hook into it!

idk, will probably disable that stuff, for me it works as it should

This is great! I'm playing with it, works wonders. Is there a quick way to set purity/lewdness into the negative, if I want to play a pervert character? Sexlab Stats Manipulator will only let you drop it to '0', and I need to make it negative to get the lewdness benefits in this mod. <3

Thank you for all the hard work, Sugar!

This is great! I'm playing with it, works wonders. Is there a quick way to set purity/lewdness into the negative, if I want to play a pervert character? Sexlab Stats Manipulator will only let you drop it to '0', and I need to make it negative to get the lewdness benefits in this mod. <3

Thank you for all the hard work, Sugar!

There are no negative values, only 0-6

hello. loving the mod so far. but i'm having some problems. seems being female stops working when using this mod. is there a compatibility file to fix this? 

thanks

The closest compatibility you are going to get currently is using Sexlab Ending Orgasms in both of the MCM menus for Sexlab AND SLSO, to get BF working as it should. I use both currently, and have both separate and ending active just to be sure other mods like BF are still functional, Tho I have to laugh, cause of FillHerUp combines both as well with the SLSO FHU1.12 patch, and wear and tear, and often times I have to just have my poor girl sleep for a week and a half to recover...

try, its made for newer version, but should work with older, probably

i dont like it and will remove from release version, too much screaming, and sexlab doesnt have many variations, so one would probably require custom voices

Could you upload the source please?

Ed86, I love that you're doing this work, and don't blame you for wanting a little support.  But I think you mustn't make your newest version only available to Patreon supporters.  See Community Rule #12:

• We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

So... Patreon link is great, but making the newest version Patreon-only is not.

Ed86, I love that you're doing this work, and don't blame you for wanting a little support. But I think you mustn't make your newest version only available to Patreon supporters. See Community Rule #12:

• We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.
Well i agree its exelent shameless self advert, im a bit jealous of ppl getting hit with cash for sims mods(imo good) or some crappy to be made someday hentai games(which all behind your paywall) while sexlab and its mod authors dont get much support at all, cuz you know skyrim modding is easy everyone can do it, just sink few hundred-thousand hours to learn to do it, not to mention few hunderd $ on software you need to make mods like skyui

As per mentioned rule, nothing is promised, and that is just a test build to show off new features i made last minute, it wouldnt make to sexlab anyway

Ed86, I love that you're doing this work, and don't blame you for wanting a little support.  But I think you mustn't make your newest version only available to Patreon supporters.  See Community Rule #12:

1) I too Agree with a link to Patreon, as Ed86 does have great work. And wouldn't mind "buying him a coffee" at some point. - I won't do any monthly sign ups tho, and that is why I won't ever send anything through Patreon.

2) Agree, newest version on Patreon only, is not so good, is why I won't use Whicked Whims in my Sims 4, turns out turbo has 2 completely different versions 1 for general public, and 1 for his patreon supporters. To the point that the scripting for both are not even set up the same. The one for the Patreon supporters will never reach the "free to download" area as long as he is getting paid, with about a dozen more mod options than the one available on his download page. Also, the free one has 4 other options the paid one does not (last time I checked). They are not the same mod, and there is a hard defined PAYWALL for that patreon version mod. - Durring an update, the Patreon version was fixed the first day. Took him 5 days to get around to even looking at the free version to update it. When he should of just copied the Patreon Version into the Download section because it was working just fine.... *I could rant about it all day... stopping here*

3) IF patreon supports gets first crack at the mod to help test for bugs, I am all for it. As long as it makes it to the download page when everything is a go. Deaderpool's MCCC for the Sims 4 is this way. And would also love to get him a coffee if I played Sims 4 more often.

4) me being on a fixed income doesn't help me to be able to be a supporter financially, I can only help by attempting to answer questions as I understand them in the forums. And expect to be corrected by the mod author, if my understanding of it is skewed and heading off in the wrong direction with a reply.

It's your mod, so I say you are allowed to deliver however you want. I have donated via paypal to a few mod authors over my years of Oblivion and Skyrim, I personally wouldn't want to do a subscription based system though. Again, I feel the mod authors have the rights to their mods and deliver how they want. I appreciate your work though substantially. Excellent mod

The idea is great. That is what Sexlab was missing in general. And it's working. But. It breaks most of other mods that rely on sexlab orgasm function.

IDK fo sure, but i think you are missing some output events. You listed Fill her up as compartable, but for me it not even once changed any values. Tested with apropos, wear and tear... some other mods i dont remember. They just don't react on animations anymore.

It's your mod, so I say you are allowed to deliver however you want. I have donated via paypal to a few mod authors over my years of Oblivion and Skyrim, I personally wouldn't want to do a subscription based system though. Again, I feel the mod authors have the rights to their mods and deliver how they want. I appreciate your work though substantially. Excellent mod

well you could dontate 1k$ and then instantly stop supporting =D

The idea is great. That is what Sexlab was missing in general. And it's working. But. It breaks most of other mods that rely on sexlab orgasm function.

IDK fo sure, but i think you are missing some output events. You listed Fill her up as compartable, but for me it not even once changed any values. Tested with apropos, wear and tear... some other mods i dont remember. They just don't react on animations anymore.

not sure if you aware, but i think mod's author is aware that his mod breaks other mods, probably thats why he wrote this on the front page

Me and mod author discussed your suggestion about missing events and came to conclusion that everything is working as intended. Mod author told me to tell you to install FHU2B patch. Mod author didnot find any of mentioned mods in "supported mods" section. Mod author doesnot provide support for 3rd party uncertified software.

Have a nice day. - Mod author team

The new widgets are great!

It takes a bit of messing around with them.. for some reason they stay on until the nameplate kicks on with them.

But once they get their nameplate they work just fine.  I just moved widgets 3 and 4 somewhere inconspicuous until i get some orgies going.

Thanks for the update!!

May I suggest taking a look at this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

ESPECIALLY with creatures and futa, many of the 'vanilla' orgasm conditions do not cut it, particularly as many creature animators do not include 'blowjob' in their oral or facefucking animations, just 'oral', which is excluded from your arousal calculations. Just thought I'd share this mod with you, as it's helpful.

Thanks. Interesting, 8-9 folders per voice. Might have to recombine them into the 3 categories to make it work with SL Extra Voices. :)

That defeats the entire purpose. :lol: I think those voices are either already in SL or available as part of a bigger voice pack.

The idea of splitting them into more folders was that someone would need to write code to play sounds from the appropriate folder based on the level of enjoyment (something I've done for other games in the past, but not for Skyrim--SLSO is the closest I've seen to that type of mod).

well the way i see it, is 1-8 should be merged into something like "sex" and player randomly, cuz most will be skipped with high enjoyment gains, or repeated to much with low or no enjoyment gains

btw who wants to do a voice replacer framework? =)

well it seems best would be to use SL Extra Voices

put folders 1-8 into mild

pain into medium since it only plays if actor is victim

and orgasm into hot

May I suggest taking a look at this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

ESPECIALLY with creatures and futa, many of the 'vanilla' orgasm conditions do not cut it, particularly as many creature animators do not include 'blowjob' in their oral or facefucking animations, just 'oral', which is excluded from your arousal calculations. Just thought I'd share this mod with you, as it's helpful.

no you cant, i did already and included conditions, i see that mod as useless it doesnt solve the core of a problem, it hides it

there are no 'vanilla' conditions, everyone always orgasm. SLSO fixes that

there are no difference betwin female/male/futa/creature

its problem of those animators, set correct animation tags manually

adding "Oral" totally defeats purpose of all orgasm conditions

there is no way to tell what is happening during sexlab animation stage, if you want to fix that you'll have to got through thousands animations setting tags for each manually

adding "Oral" totally defeats purpose of all orgasm conditions556

there is no way to tell what is happening during sexlab animation stage, if you want to fix that you'll have to got through thousands animations setting tags for each manually

No, everyone does not always orgasm, I suspect this is a language problem. When I say 'orgasm', I am referring to as detected by Sexlab Aroused, not the squelching noise at the end of a Sexlab Animation. An effect that resets the 'time since last orgasm' stat to 0, and reduces exposure by 30. Without this trigger happening, periodic sex mods like Aroused Creatures or TDF Aroused Rape trigger over, and over, and over, and over again, with no end, as the arousal of the character raping the player does not go down. This causes problems, so no, it does not hide the problem, it fixes the problem for many vanilla mods.

I will do more testing, but your mod made the problem worse in some circumstances. A setting in this mod requires that the rapist orgasm before a scene can end, which I normally like.

But there is an animation with wolves/dogs for example, "Billy Rock Face Fuck", that has the oral tag, but no blowjob tag. I was raped forever. No matter how hard I button mashed, the death hound raping me would not cum, even though I adjusted my Oral Skill in Sexlab Stats Manipulator to 1000. I went through 4 stamina bars with his enjoyment bar at max value and flashing, and he would not climax. Since I had 'require aggressor orgasm' checked, advancing the stage in the animation did not help, I could only get out of the animation with the Sexlab 'abort animation' button.

Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments is just about the detection by the Sexlab Aroused 'orgasm' event, not the Sexlab definition of 'when a character orgasms'. 'detect orgasm individually' and 'final stage' have nothing to do with that mod, it just detects after the animation ends who was capable of having their arousal reduced, and your mod doesn't fix that for creatures, and occasionally for futa. The Sexlab setting your mod replaces is not what that mod changes, only stuff pertaining to Aroused.

I adore this mod, it's become a staple of my recent adventures and it's a lot of fun, but it's no fun when I put in that much time pleasing my pack member and he refuses to ever let me out of the animation. So overall I love this mod, but no, Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments is not 'useless', it is just a book-keeping fix for Sexlab Aroused. The only animations that Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustment counts 'oral' towards orgasming for, is creatures, for this purpose.

adding "Oral" totally defeats purpose of all orgasm conditions556

No, everyone does not always orgasm, I suspect this is a language problem. When I say 'orgasm', I am referring to as detected by Sexlab Aroused, not the squelching noise at the end of a Sexlab Animation. An effect that resets the 'time since last orgasm' stat to 0, and reduces exposure by 30. Without this trigger happening, periodic sex mods like Aroused Creatures or TDF Aroused Rape trigger over, and over, and over, and over again, with no end, as the arousal of the character raping the player does not go down. This causes problems, so no, it does not hide the problem, it fixes the problem for many vanilla mods.

I will do more testing, but your mod made the problem worse in some circumstances. A setting in this mod requires that the rapist orgasm before a scene can end, which I normally like.

But there is an animation with wolves/dogs for example, "Billy Rock Face Fuck", that has the oral tag, but no blowjob tag. I was raped forever. No matter how hard I button mashed, the death hound raping me would not cum, even though I adjusted my Oral Skill in Sexlab Stats Manipulator to 1000. I went through 4 stamina bars with his enjoyment bar at max value and flashing, and he would not climax. Since I had 'require aggressor orgasm' checked, advancing the stage in the animation did not help, I could only get out of the animation with the Sexlab 'abort animation' button.

Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments is just about the detection by the Sexlab Aroused 'orgasm' event, not the Sexlab definition of 'when a character orgasms'. 'detect orgasm individually' and 'final stage' have nothing to do with that mod, it just detects after the animation ends who was capable of having their arousal reduced, and your mod doesn't fix that for creatures, and occasionally for futa. The Sexlab setting your mod replaces is not what that mod changes, only stuff pertaining to Aroused.

I adore this mod, it's become a staple of my recent adventures and it's a lot of fun, but it's no fun when I put in that much time pleasing my pack member and he refuses to ever let me out of the animation. So overall I love this mod, but no, Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments is not 'useless', it is just a book-keeping fix for Sexlab Aroused. The only animations that Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustment counts 'oral' towards orgasming for, is creatures, for this purpose.

Well maybe you should be more specific about what you want, coz i dont really undestand what do you mean by take a look. 

well, you could post screenshot with logs saying why exactly orgasm isnt happening, instead of buggin me with that stupid oral tag which i will never add, cuz it doesnt make sence, if you want it, just disable all orgasm conditions

there are 2 conditions that prevent creature orgasm: 1) leadin animation 2nd) if creature is victim, so adding oral tag wont solve anything

okay... after sitting here for an hour trying to understand what the hell do you want, i started to undestand, you want SLA  AAAA patch for arousal script that comes with slso. What puzzles me - why you speak in english, that is too easy to guess, you could try chinese so it would take me like forever...

srsly is that so hard to say "can you make a patch for SLA with #thismod", no you have to fuck my brain 

*rage quits*

=why you speak in english, that is too easy to guess, you could try chinese so it would take me like forever...

srsly is that so hard to say "can you make a patch for SLA with #thismod", no you have to fuck my brain 

*rage quits*

I only know English... I live in the U.S.A. and didn't take foreign language classes... I have Google Translate. I was just trying to help. ;-;

我无法说中文.

我想帮你.

我试着有礼貌

我失败了。

对不起。

你的设计很好

我喜欢你所做的工作。

我欣赏你的创作。

我不再打扰你。

... I can't speak Chinese. ;-;

=why you speak in english, that is too easy to guess, you could try chinese so it would take me like forever...

*rage quits*

I only know English... I live in the U.S.A. and didn't take foreign language classes... I have Google Translate. I was just trying to help. ;-;

我无法说中文.

我想帮你.

我试着有礼貌

我失败了。

对不起。

你的设计很好

我喜欢你所做的工作。

我欣赏你的创作。

我不再打扰你。

... I can't speak Chinese. ;-;

SLSO_Sla_AAAA 1.0.5.7z