36 minutes ago, Pfactor said:

Anyone have Jade's ID# so I can move her to me? She got stuck in the dream cells and now I can't find her. Setstage doesn't finish the quest.

this is considerably more trickier than you realise

because I think you are in the Quest BBJ03 - A Trip Down Memory Lane

and there is Jade 01 to Jade 40 (and who knows which one you are up to)

so personally I would abandon the quest and load an earlier save game

Screenshot_031721_080448_PM.jpg

hi is this mod still active? i have a problem with quest "caught in the middle". the thing is i did cleared the hyde park, and for the quest that my character needs to kill the slavers, but all raiders are already dead since everything already cleared out before i get to this quest. please help, because katie is keep following me.

4 hours ago, mabebico said:

hi is this mod still active? i have a problem with quest "caught in the middle". the thing is i did cleared the hyde park, and for the quest that my character needs to kill the slavers, but all raiders are already dead since everything already cleared out before i get to this quest. please help, because katie is keep following me.

Maybe try using the console to manually place a few new raiders and then kill them? Or go away and then reset the cell and come back? Probably the mod should explicitly reset those cells when the quest starts, but maybe it already tries and failed for some reason (it seemed to have done that when I was sent to the restaurant to retrieve what's her name, as I'd just cleared it a few days earlier).

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe try using the console to manually place a few new raiders and then kill them? Or go away and then reset the cell and come back? Probably the mod should explicitly reset those cells when the quest starts, but maybe it already tries and failed for some reason (it seemed to have done that when I was sent to the restaurant to retrieve what's her name, as I'd just cleared it a few days earlier).

hi thanks for the respond, dumb question but what's cell reset and how to do it? thanks again.

16 hours ago, mabebico said:

hi thanks for the respond, dumb question but what's cell reset and how to do it? thanks again.

The cleanest way is to go somewhere far away, or to a different interior space, and wait or sleep until the cell reset timer is exceeded (could be as short as 7 days, 20 days is considered fairly safe, though if you're in survival mode or using mods which change cell reset timers then it could be even longer). A faster solution is to use console commands like PurgeCellBuffers or ResetInterior, though I've not played with them personally. This article suggests a pair of scripts which can speed up time, clear the buffers, then set time back to normal: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/1485

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The cleanest way is to go somewhere far away, or to a different interior space, and wait or sleep until the cell reset timer is exceeded (could be as short as 7 days, 20 days is considered fairly safe, though if you're in survival mode or using mods which change cell reset timers then it could be even longer). A faster solution is to use console commands like PurgeCellBuffers or ResetInterior, though I've not played with them personally. This article suggests a pair of scripts which can speed up time, clear the buffers, then set time back to normal: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/1485

thank you so much for the respond, i'll get to it now. 

I've run into a rather nasty bug (mod conflict? missing dependency?) in The Milk of Human Kindness: tasked with buying scented candles, I start bartering with Myrna and when I begin scrolling down her junk list (I guess they're in that category?) I get an instant CTD. Identical behavior if I try to browse the items from this with ESP Explorer (thought I might be able to add the candles that way). Has anyone else run into this, and figured out how to address it?

Okay, so sort of a workaround: use the console to additem it to your inventory. But whatever you do, DON'T try to look at it in your Pip-Boy, or... bam, CTD yet again. Obtaining the item this way does still seem to be detected and advance the quest, thankfully.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:26 AM, Pfactor said:

Anyone have Jade's ID# so I can move her to me? She got stuck in the dream cells and now I can't find her. Setstage doesn't finish the quest.

As Invictusblade said, the quest has 40 Jade entries since it's a different NPC in every scene. You can move ahead through the dream scenes by heading into the next door.

If her main world ref got stuck in the dream sequence, then her Ref ID is (from memory, I'll check tomorrow to be sure) XX01aa5a

On 3/24/2021 at 2:03 AM, vaultbait said:

I've run into a rather nasty bug (mod conflict? missing dependency?) in The Milk of Human Kindness: tasked with buying scented candles, I start bartering with Myrna and when I begin scrolling down her junk list (I guess they're in that category?) I get an instant CTD. Identical behavior if I try to browse the items from this with ESP Explorer (thought I might be able to add the candles that way). Has anyone else run into this, and figured out how to address it?

Okay, so sort of a workaround: use the console to additem it to your inventory. But whatever you do, DON'T try to look at it in your Pip-Boy, or... bam, CTD yet again. Obtaining the item this way does still seem to be detected and advance the quest, thankfully.

Sounds like an issue with the display item, for some reason 0.o
I was fairly certain I'd used the vanilla candle asset for that, but I'll have to double check. If you have Creation Kit you can check what object the Scented Candles refer to to see if it matches up with the candles buildable object

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Sounds like an issue with the display item, for some reason 0.o
I was fairly certain I'd used the vanilla candle asset for that, but I'll have to double check. If you have Creation Kit you can check what object the Scented Candles refer to to see if it matches up with the candles buildable object

According to its Misc. Item record, it's using SetDressing\Railroad\WaxCandle04.nif for the mesh, and that's definitely included in Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2. The buildable "Candles" item is defined in DLCworkshop01.esm as creating WorkshopWaxCandles01 and uses the DLC02\SetDressing\Workshop\WorkshopWaxCandle01.nif mesh instead. I don't think there's any buildable vanilla game candle outside of the Wasteland Workshop DLC.

Hope this hasn't been brought up to many times already.  Having an odd issue with 60 Minute Man.  Got to Stingwing nest and I'm supposed to get copper, wood and cloth.  I have them, but can't do anything from there.  NPC asks if I have the stuff and my only options are questions or not yet.  Is there a minimum number of each thing I'm supposed to have?  Does the mod not recognize certain junk items?  I tried with random crap I found that had the things I needed, when that didn't work I grabbed 15 units of each of the raw materials and still nothing.

On 3/30/2021 at 9:17 PM, darthvaapad said:

I'm having problems where the actors lock up and won't let me progress the quest. The mission's are the ones on the Jamaica plains and the one with Luna locks up in the church and her kids don't move and I've no idea what to do.

If you use Player Comments and Head Tracking then use its toggle item to turn it off temporarily and try approaching/talking to them again.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:37 AM, randomnumbersandletters said:

So, in the captive mission, is the Deathclaw rape just meant to go on endlessly?  

I've been watching the Deathclaw sex animation just loop endlessly here for about ten minutes.  Same thing happened with the Sonia character actually when I got her rowdy, it just kept on indefinitely.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:56 PM, HunterFalloutXXX1997 said:

BBM05 Family Affairs. Luna kills all the insects but the animation starts anyway and the quest doesn't continue? What can I do ?

Try using the scene editor to start the animation again. That's fixed it for me. Though they did speak during the animation.

Yeah, I don't remember what it's called officially but the thing where you can select npcs(or the player) and positions. Any character will do I'm pretty sure. However I had an issue one playthrough where I had to use Luna and the guy. Can't remember his name. (oh right, you can stop the scene immediately after they start talking)

It should start working as intended after that.

Spoiler for what *should* happen

Spoiler

After Luna attacks the guy, and they have their 'chat' they will leave for the settlement and you might have to talk to them to get told 'come back next week'. After a week they should be around the settlement and happier with their lives. Trying not to spoil too much here, but I don't think that's quite possible.