On 2/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, vaultbait said:

Aha, so maybe if I work out his refID and moveto him (with tdetect off of course), I should be able to figure out where he ended up and maybe patch the ESP to spawn him somewhere he won't get stuck. Thanks for the idea!

So trying to player.moveto Hermes' refID (conveniently it seems to be his formID +1) caused the game to freeze. Moving him to me, however, did properly initiate the quest. Unfortunately, the conflicts with South of the Sea run much deeper for that quest... [story spoiler ahead]

Spoiler

Hermes' Lair is right on the edge of Atlas City, making the dead adventurers hard to spot among additional debris and buildings when searching for hazmat suits, and critical parts of the cave containing the power armor and one of the shortwave radios become entirely inaccessible as the foundations of one building clip through it. Worse, SotS does a lot of uplift on the Atlantic Offices, so precombine conflicts result in it being entirely impossible for the relevant NPC to navigate (and very hard for the player too without switching to tcl mode quite a bit and also guessing at the locations of invisible floors and walls).

I was able to limp most of the way through evading Hermes while waiting for help to arrive, but was unable to get dialogue to progress after the point where you work your way down to the lowest floor.

As for the Diamond City conflicts, moving BB's plugin earlier in my load order than all the DC mods did help, but only once I used Archive2 to pack all the loose files from BB into a BA2. I still get a bit of flicker with some of the wooden floor parts strewn about the market area in particular, but it's not terrible.

I managed to get stuck with BBM03b. There is no description of this anywhere. Hell ... Where can I get the girl a working doc next to DC if the one she has hasn't got a dialogue?

Bourne April Paladin Story ... crash... 

---------------------------------------

Sikerült elakadni a BBM03b résszel. Ennek sehol nincs leírása. Pokol... Honnan vegyek a csajnak GyV mellett egy működő dokit hogyha az amelyik van nem kapott párbeszédet vagy nem veszi fel a fonalat?

A fegyvertárból begyűjtöttem a dokit.  Eléggé furcsa volt mert egyszer nagy volt a hasa, máskor meg semmi. Egy halom párbeszéde van de ami nekem kell... az nem dolgozik.

A történeti csaj neve: Patak Április levente és a létező leírások a jelenleg nálam futó történetét nem tárgyalják. Halálkarom, mocsárbunker meg minden nyafogás..

27 minutes ago, Eperke said:

I managed to get stuck with BBM03b. There is no description of this anywhere. Hell ... Where can I get the girl a working doc next to DC if the one she has hasn't got a dialogue?

Bourne April Paladin Story ... crash... 

---------------------------------------

Sikerült elakadni a BBM03b résszel. Ennek sehol nincs leírása. Pokol... Honnan vegyek a csajnak GyV mellett egy működő dokit hogyha az amelyik van nem kapott párbeszédet vagy nem veszi fel a fonalat?

A fegyvertárból begyűjtöttem a dokit.  Eléggé furcsa volt mert egyszer nagy volt a hasa, máskor meg semmi. Egy halom párbeszéde van de ami nekem kell... az nem dolgozik.

A történeti csaj neve: Patak Április levente és a létező leírások a jelenleg nálam futó történetét nem tárgyalják. Halálkarom, mocsárbunker meg minden nyafogás..

Yeah I've noticed many missing pieces on the Wiki, which is also why I decided to help with it a little bit. I'd like to complete all the missing things (at least for FO4) but there are LOT of things. Right now I'm working on Jade's quests.

If you want, you can help too by editing the pages with the bugs you find.

Bug with quest BBM08 Caught in the Middle. Chose to side with the Super Mutants and went to attack the Death Claws with help from the Super Mutants. The Death Claw named Artemis gets stuck with whatever he is supposed to do. He will not talk and he will not attack and he cannot be killed. Tried going back to earlier saves and same issue.

On 2/19/2021 at 10:03 PM, Verasmile2 said:

Wiki

i can't guarantee that what i wrote is understandable, but today the translator is only capable of that.

*** It was interesting after all ... THANK YOU for it!

The BBM03b line may be confused as you may return The hotel's closing chapter to the side waiting to be implemented even though it is ready. 

For the fix: Load a previous backup.and "setstage BBM03c 90"

For the fix: "setstage BBM03b 180"

* Before you return to the wasp base and thus the game ends cleanly. I tried for two hours. 
I found that the game runs loops. 
All installations and other additions will affect it.

* as for me, with some coding, I managed to finish the game. I wrote the way to it.

1176885112_Fallout42021-02-2121-08-07-43.jpg.ffd75d94423c7bb9708fdc31f45d1036.jpg

Spoiler

1851068516_Fallout42021-02-2120-49-58-22.jpg.1b9b850bc2d11de1db56f9e3b71c57c2.jpg

494980901_Fallout42021-02-2121-05-06-49.jpg.52fe9fc604ee309622968acf9dc94d8d.jpg

for some reason he threw this part back ... again - even though it was once closed.

Spoiler

1614948644_Fallout42021-02-2119-35-44-10.jpg.d266b27bd8b703fd7045a988bada11d2.jpg

and here is the solution to it. - "SetStage BBM03b 180" - This closes immediately.

Spoiler

354719492_Fallout42021-02-2119-36-25-83.jpg.1083f7bc2f3fbcc3ef5d350ed0eb86e8.jpg

And sometimes the cinema camera gets stuck ...

1965252439_Fallout42021-02-2020-49-39-06.jpg.71f96a3ba9a13a94c257e982df2ede49.jpg

And... here and there there is misleading information ... which are easy to correct when translating but in the game the human brain flies away ....

----------ez azoké, akik értik vagy képesek a fordító eszközt használni-----------

Ami azt illeti nem vágom az angolt és ezért számomra nem ez a fő szál. A Wiki... szerintem igényli a valamiféle nyelvhelyességet. De én bunkó vagyok... és ezt nem tudom produkálni. Teszem, ahogyan tudom. Aztán... majd valaki nyelvezeti szempontból kijavítja. 

Nem hiszem, hogy lapot fogok hozzá tenni mivel nem vágom a szerkesztését. Viszont a véleményezésben képes vagyok a problémát felvázolni ... valahogy. Így ott is megvan.

Nem bánnám, ha valaki tényleg nekiesne a dolognak és megírogatná a lapokat. Legalább azok kereteit mivel a mostani siralmas állapot elkeserítő. 

--- szóval, ha vannak lapok, akkor abban tudok továbblépni ámde csak azokban a részekben amiket képes voltam - kódolás nélkül - végigvinni. 

A 3. fejezet totál problémás. A filmszerű szabad kamera futás sok esetben katasztrófás képeket produkál és néha elakadhat. Ilyenkor szinte mindig megáll a párbeszéd ellenőrzés is. 
A lényeg, hogy a játék több helyen megáll. Az idős otthon támadásával a Lódarazsakkal együtt szabad kamera folyamatok futnak. Sok párbeszéd kötés van. Bármiféle esemény megzavarja a folyamatot és megállítja. Bizonyos kiegészítők esetében ez törvényszerű. Amikor a pincébe kell menni akkor lehet, hogy nincs párbeszéd. Vagy nem azonnal indul... várni kell. A pince párbeszéd hiánya esetén a folytatáshoz a "setstage BBM03c 100" parancsot kell használni. A pince párbeszéd ellenőrzés hiánya (amennyiben nem indul a párbeszéd) egy lyukat hagy maga után. ezt a "setstage BBM03c 90" parancs által be lehet foltozni - nem azonnal történik - és az előtt kell kiadni, hogy a lódarázs bázisra visszatérnél. A korábbi kiadás zavart okozhat. Hogyha a parancsot a pincében használod elveszhet az irányítás! - nos, egy próbát persze megér... de én többször is próbáltam - A helyzet az, hogy olyan, mintha szex parancsot kapott volna és te kiléptél a folyamatból tisztes befejezés nélkül... tehát nincs rajzolt felület és azt nem is kapod meg. 
 Ha a második fejezet is lezáratlanná válik - mint nálam - és vissza vár a jelző - ismételten a szállodai szobába holott már voltál ott és a párbeszédek lezajlottak és egyszer már lezárásra kerültek az események de valamiért vissza-előjött újra akkor - azt is ki lehet javítani a "setstage BBM03b 180" paranccsal. Ez ismét lezárja a történetet.

Eztán a Lódarázs bázisra mész és a harmadik fejezet is befejeződik. A történetnek vége. Minden rendesen zárul.

Remélhetően. 
-------------Tudd... mentés mentés és ... hogy ne legyen unalmas mindig mentés ha azt már nem akarod megint megcsinálni tehát a témák megfelelő lezáródása után és 1-2 perccel később...! Főként, ha nem i9-es géped van. (de ha az van akkor se árt kicsit várni)

** Egy aprócska oktatás:
Ha bármilyen problémád van, akkor marad a konzol. Például a harmadik fejezet esetében a "setstage BBM03c 10" parancs elindítja az eseményeket és tízesével vannak a számozások. ...20, 30...stb. Minden beírás aztán az enter után 5-15mp-t várni kell! Ha a sorrendben elakadsz... kezd az elejétől és lassan haladva eljutsz az adott eseményig amit úgy is észreveszel. Gondolom...

Ha bármi gubanc van, töltsd be újra a játékot és a hibát okozó számot hagyd ki... írd a következőt!

...aztán a játék, rendesen folytatódik. Legalábbis a következő baj bekövetkeztéig. 

Aki nem érti a feliratot, annak tökre mindegy. Aki meg igen... az egy kissé elfantáziálhat...

1270163247_Fallout42021-02-2019-59-20-34.jpg.8d8a22136082fcf3674126e25ab7ecf2.jpg

On 2/18/2021 at 10:23 PM, vaultbait said:

conflicts with South of the Sea run much deeper for that quest

Just to follow up, I was able to complete it after temporarily uninstalling SotS, though there were still some navigation issues in the office building (e.g. I couldn't successfully activate the terminal due to its proximity to some obstacle I think, I couldn't fall through holes in the floor and had to use tcl, the NPC wouldn't follow me in a couple of spots and I had to use moveto player and also sometimes guess where they meant to go next...). I don't think I have any other mods making edits to that cell, but I'm not completely certain.

Technical challenges aside, Enter the Lair was quite enjoyable. Great work! I just wish there were more opportunities to approach Hermes in the lair, I didn't even manage to complete his entire dialogue tree. I haven't returned after finishing the quest though, so maybe...

Brainstorming....
1 - this is the mode
2 - DD, TD

3 - Attributes

4 - Violates
5 - Breeder

This can be a great little story to mix if you don’t get the role of a guy but your women. You wake up as a woman and confined to your feet, taking advantage. Do you see the cocoons empty ... and do you think of your dream or rather your vision?
You would start the world, but you can’t because you can’t move. The awakening is shocking and disturbing when you realize that cockroaches have settled in your body. The amok run for life begins ... and suddenly the scientists of the institute - or the extraterrestrials - show up (to make it more exciting) and they do all sorts of mating experiments.
Your experiments begin around human beings collected in ancient times in the 18th and 20th centuries, which have disappeared without a trace from a criminal point of view. Gorilla...?

... when something goes wrong and you teleport to Boston's  " XYZ " point without everything ... the result of which that someone collects for a pet and you have to work as a maid ...until liberation.

-------------------

Ebből egy remek kis történet keveredhet, ha nem a pasi szerepet kapod hanem a nőit. Nőként felébredsz és talpig korlátozva, kihasználva. Látod, hogy a gubók üresek...  és az álmodra gondolsz vagy inkább a látomásodra?
Nekiindulnál a világnak, de nem teheted mert nem tudsz mozogni. Az ébredés sokkos és zaklatott amikor felismered,  hogy csótányok telepedtek a testedbe. 

Ámokfutás kezdődik az életért... és hirtelen megjelennek az intézet tudósai - vagy a földönkívülieké - (hogy izgalmasabb legyen) és azok mindenféle pároztatási kísérleteket végeznek.

A te kísérleteid a régi korokban 15. - 20. században begyűjtött - bűnügyi szempontból nyomtalanul eltűnt - emberies lények körül kezdődnek. Gorilla...?

...amikor valami meghibásodik és Boston "XYZ" pontjára teleportál mindennékül... aminek az eredménye, hogy valaki háziállatnak begyűjt és cselédként kell dolgoznod ... a szabadulásodig.

Well then, it doesn't hurt to add a few more fixes to the others. Oh ... no ... don't think he ran so frankly. I had to help her a little. (the other is the closed image)

To hell with this. He doesn't want to work for some reason. That means the 200 doesn’t start. When it starts, it doesn't close. It doesn't even close the end .... hmm ...

The BBM08 stubborn...

585495252_Fallout42021-02-2319-34-53-50.jpg.3f94702e3476c6fa51f953e22d885706.jpg

Spoiler

1673533184_Fallout42021-02-2319-35-00-26.jpg.aa1f2aa9046afbf5bcee7ebe14e7ad01.jpg

The BBM08 story closes ... but the episode stays open ... hmm ...

Spoiler

1745322413_Fallout42021-02-2319-52-49-47.jpg.f4157a31070e393996c412b53dc21cd8.jpg

.---------------.

Nos akkor nem árt még pár javítást hozzácsapni a többihez. Ó... ne... ne gondold, hogy ilyen frankón futott. Kellett egy kicsit segíteni neki. (az a másik a zárt kép) A pokolba evvel. Valamiért nem akar dolgozni. Ez azt jelenti, hogy a 200-as nem indul. Ha elindul, nem zár le. A végét  sem zárja le....hmm... és néha a 190-es sem indul. A kódolás megold bizonyos problémákat.

SetStage BBM08 210

Ez megoldja  az utolsó vadászati gondot. Az első nem zár le... tehát a másodikkal segíteni kell. A kód és a feladat után, lezár és adja a következő műsorrészt.

A probléma azonnali ha a párbeszédeknél bármi zavaró bekapcsolódik. 11x próbálkoztam... és kissé unalmas lett mert vagy egy szúnyog vagy egy kutya vagy egy baromarcú megzavarta a mondandót valahol ami arra késztetett, hogy kezdjem megint. A hirtelen leállásról már nem is szólok mivel az saját probléma... vagy sem. Azonban a vége egyesszer sem zárult le. 

Egy ilyen képnek csak örülhetsz... de a napló majd mást fog mondani. A kettő sajnos nem egyezik.

956358252_Fallout42021-02-2222-01-40-09.jpg.35ae8a028ba016661edda3557b9d9a89.jpg

I was able to initiate the Twisted Minds discussion with Brooke in Dugout Inn, and agreed to go to Dunwich Borers. I did not get any quest marker (should I have?) and the conversation indicated in the wiki never started when we reached section 4. Is there a separate triggering event I've somehow skipped? I don't have any mods touching Dunwich Borers besides BB.

I've also found Holly outside the Public Occurrences entrance, reading the paper near Nat, but can't ever engage her in conversation. Is that common? Should she converse normally or do I need something else before she'll talk to me?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I've also found Holly outside the Public Occurrences entrance, reading the paper near Nat, but can't ever engage her in conversation. Is that common? Should she converse normally or do I need something else before she'll talk to me?

Dogmeat must be with you.

FIXED: for my issue, Super mutant redux 2.5 was the culprit

So at the end of "enter the lair", 

Spoiler

she tells you that you could heal Hermes (and potentially get him as a follower?)

is that actually a thing? It seems I have no way to bring up any interaction window with him.

Is this something I can fix myself? I have barely any knowledge on creation engine, so not too sure on what would enable interaction with NPC's

btw, is the quest BBC01Post a quest that appears in your pipboy?

Spoiler

mztE301OQX.png

Former edits:

Spoiler

Edit: from what I can see, it doesnt seem like the player has any dialogue in BBC01Post, would that be a reason why we cant interact with Hermes?

Edit 2: been trying for hours now, to see if I could find anything to cross-reference actors, quests etc , to see if I could find ANYTHING to enable us to speak with deathclaws, but with limited knowledge, I'm searching in so many places, and probably just overlooking something

Edit 3: I have no way of speaking with the deathclaw in Lurking in the dark either

Edit 4: so I went and disabled all my mods except this one and AAF, and it worked.
After re-enabling everything again, and then disabling in batches of 25, I zeroed in on Super mutant redux HD-DLC (SMR)

I had disabled several possible culprits before, but never thought something so seemingly unrelated could be one.
Not sure what that mod does to Deathclaws, but disabling it solves everything.

Spoiler

So I see that they do add some stuff for Deathclaws, like removing "Stagger Offset" for some attacks, and adds some Armor slots?FO4Edit_ngbeqMAagZ.png.96ce695b770a62e8391bbbfb77bb1d08.png

But the conflicting issues seems to be these
FO4Edit_IJeRoTJPoX.thumb.png.8ca61bdf436f54210111ef1b6b0d1f95.pngFO4Edit_vQiBHWVZ8n.thumb.png.a3b1098e8ea306d4c5645afec5949a4e.png

I take it that the Dialogue quest was removed for a reason, does that need to be removed again?
If I try removing it in FO4Editx, it just says NULL, instead of appearing empty, should I just leave it be, or is that ok?

I did try editing the entries here, and enabled the mod again, I also put Boston breeder under SMR, that does make it so that the interaction prompt appears, but when trying to talk to the deathclaw, it doesn't do anything.

Edit 5: ok, so I had to go into creation kit (and enable multiple masters) to remove the quest dialogue entry from SMR.
So now it seems to work with SMR enabled.

Edit 6: so by editing that one value in the SMR file, it seems I might have broke the textures of several supermutants...
Might as well just uninstall that mod I think.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, vaultbait said:

I was able to initiate the Twisted Minds discussion with Brooke in Dugout Inn, and agreed to go to Dunwich Borers. I did not get any quest marker (should I have?) and the conversation indicated in the wiki never started when we reached section 4. Is there a separate triggering event I've somehow skipped? I don't have any mods touching Dunwich Borers besides BB.

Okay, I went back in, found Brooke standing by the pit, and was able to initiate dialogue with her. However I get as far as agreeing with the proposal, she says a few lines of Latin, whacks me with a machete, and then... nothing. After a few seconds I can manually initiate dialogue with her again and all she'll say is "Let's begin." Then the same lines of Latin and, so on. But still nothing. Talk to her again, and it's back to "Let's begin." Can't seem to progress past this. I wonder if some damage tweak mod is making it so that the hit doesn't register correctly.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, Oracle of Change said:

Aha, thanks! I'll give that a shot next time I'm in Diamond City again.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:11 PM, chadevold said:

enter the lair

hmm ... I don't use SMR but it still crashes. Already at the beginning. I can't even get into the cave ...

if I turn off 20 things, the game won't start ... or crash.

---------------

hmm... én nem használom az SMR -t de még is lefagy. Már az elején.  Még a barlangba se jutok be... 

ha 20 dolgot kikapcsolok, a játék se indul... vagy összeomlik.

Túl előrehaladott a futamom egy laza kikapcsolgatáshoz mérve... órákat töltöttem avval, hogy kikapcsolgattam a lényegesnek nem számító részeket. De már nincs efféle alkalmazás. Bármi amit kikapcsolok valamit a múltba tesz vagy a hiánya miatt összeomlik a játék. Így most az egész déli terület használhatatlan... :rage::bawling:

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, I went back in, found Brooke standing by the pit, and was able to initiate dialogue with her. However I get as far as agreeing with the proposal, she says a few lines of Latin, whacks me with a machete, and then... nothing. After a few seconds I can manually initiate dialogue with her again and all she'll say is "Let's begin." Then the same lines of Latin and, so on. But still nothing. Talk to her again, and it's back to "Let's begin." Can't seem to progress past this. I wonder if some damage tweak mod is making it so that the hit doesn't register correctly.

Dont know if you use it? but the player comments and head tracking mod messed up that part of brookes quest for me, i turned it off with the hotkey and the scene progressed as it should.

There seems to be too much chili-vili. Based on the one in front of me. As for me ... I stumbled upon similar redundancy in many places.

Coding the cave thing is not even possible as the game freezes with the code "setstage BBC01 30". And in the case of 40 ... no matter if I go into the cave or am in front of it, I can't walk through the cells.

The Sonja conversations are ... constantly going to bed and going up ... horrible.

in his dream he speaks ...

98863246_Fallout42021-02-2821-10-01-73.jpg.7f872df315a45680ba6c4ff3e47784ba.jpg

---------------

Úgy tűnik túl sok a csili-vili. Az előttem szóló alapján. Ami engem illet... Én is hasonló fölöslegességbe botlottam sokfelé. 

A barlang dolog kódolása még csak nem is lehetséges mivel a "setstage BBC01 30" kóddal a játék kifagy.

A 40 -es kódnál pedig ... hiába megyek be a barlangba vagy vagyok előtte nem lehet átjárni a cellák közt. 

A Szonjás beszélgetések meg ... állandóan lefekszik és felkel közt zajlanak... borzalmas.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

Dont know if you use it? but the player comments and head tracking mod messed up that part of brookes quest for me, i turned it off with the hotkey and the scene progressed as it should.

Aha! Thanks, it does seem likely as I use that too. I'll give it a try here in a little while when I get back over to Dunwich Borers again. I initially suspected Combat Strip Lite, but ruled it out fairly quickly by running through again without it loaded.

I could have thought at the end of the topic ... that this section was complete. However, this is far from the case. With me missing code 30, the race gets stuck. I kept track of the events ... but they were only "partially" functional. That is, the 30 starts the part that is important for the race and because for me the game - hangs - it doesn't happen.

I share the event codes as they are not described anywhere.

The part is maybe a little boring and waiting for a fix.

In my case it took a hundred and a half hours to go back to clear the breeder... otherwise the game couldn’t be saved or crashed.

SetStage BBC01HermesLair

SetStage BBC01 XXX

10    Look for the death claw lurking near the Radiant Sea
20    Kill the death claw.
30    After the capture you wake up in the cave (teleport and stuffy thief) using this the game freezes just like when the capture is (if there is)
40    Talk to Sonja.
50    Accept your destiny.
60    Hide or face Hermes.
70    Talk to Sonja.
80    Find parts to build weapons
90    Give the stuff to Sona.
100  Get radiation protection clothing outside.
110  (optional) Find an armor.
120  Give the radiation protection clothes to Sona.
130  Search for a shortwave radio.
140  Tell Sonja where the radio is
150  Accompany Sonia to the Atlantic offices.
160  Hide from Hermes.
170  Avoid Hermes until help arrives.
180  Talk to Abigail.
190  Talk to Sonja.

--- For the less sensible: Replace XXX with the number of the part you want ---

Almost all of the area in the picture is useless as the dude can appear anywhere ...!

And in vain it seems to be over ... that's not true! // In case code 30 is missing! //

I think it is important to note:

80   Find parts to build weapons

(I don't know the exact thing .. but I must have missed a few markers and found only one thing and then there was no dialogue)

100 Get radiation protection clothing outside.

(the targets are supposed to be ... I haven't met them which doesn't mean the flawlessly working game isn't where the marker points)

110 (optional) Find an armor.

(there can be more than one in the field, but only one is accepted as it is 1 in the main game and the stuff placed by the accessories is not in the register)

130 Search for a shortwave radio.

(there are many in the field and only one is accepted ... someone described that he had trouble accessing ... but he certainly lacked the code for the appropriate unlocking part and therefore was not successful and was not available.)

180 Talk to Abigail.

(if the part starter is incomplete, it will not appear and of course Hermes does not)

190 Talk to Sonja.

(if the process is faulty anywhere ... then the game doesn't end properly ... unfortunately there are too many windows left open and problems go through it)

Almost all of the area pictured east of the river is unusable as the dude can appear anywhere ...! And a little beyond that ...this is a huge part!

1945622103_Fallout42021-02-2823-54-33-34.jpg.3de98eaebea5c25d87656f011c444116.jpg

And in vain it seems to be over ... that's not true! in case code 30 is missing!

439692386_Fallout42021-03-0100-26-38-65.jpg.7a8fe905c5c675dfec66057ad4030218.jpg

------------------------------

Már azt gondolhattam volna a téma lezárásakor... hogy ez a rész kitöltve. Azonban ez koránt sem így van. Nálam a 30.-as kód hiányával a futam elakad. Végig nyomogattam az eseményeket... de azok csak "részben" voltak működők. Vagyis a 30 olyan részt indít ami fontos a futam szempontjából és mert nálam a játék - lefagy - ez nem történik. 

Az esemény kódokat megosztom mivel sehol nincs leírva.

A rész talán kissé unalmas és egy javításra vár.

Az esetemben másfél száz órát kellett visszamenni hogy a tenyésztő törölhető legyen... különben nem menthető a játék vagy összeomlik. 

SetStage BBC01HermesLair

SetStage BBC01 XXX
10    Keresd a Sugárzó tenger közelében ólálkodó halálkarmot
20    Öld meg a halálkarmot.
30    Az elfogás után a barlangba ébredsz (teleport és cuccos tolvaj) ennek a használatával a játék ugyanúgy lefagy mint amikor az elfogás van (ha ott is)
40    Beszélj Szonjával.
50    Fogadd el a sorsod.
60    Bújj el vagy nézz szembe Hermésszel.
70    Beszélj Szonjával.
80    Keress részeket fegyverépítéshez
90    Add a cuccokat Szonjának.
100    Szerezz odakintről sugárvédelmi ruhákat.
110    (választható) Keress egy páncélruhát.
120    Add a sugárvédelmi ruhákat Szonjának.
130    Keress egy rövidhullámú rádiót.
140    Mondd el Szonjának, hol a rádió
150    Kísérd Szonját az Atlanti irodákhoz.
160    Rejtőzz el Hermész elől.
170    Kerüld el Hermészt a segítség érkeztéig.
180    Beszélj Abigéllel.
190    Beszélj Szonjával.

---A kevésbé értelmeseknek: Az XXX helyére kell beírni a kívánt rész számát---

A kép szerinti terület majdnem egésze használhatatlan mivel a csávó bárhol megjelenhet...!

És hiába tűnik úgy, hogy vége ... ez nem igaz! //Abban az esetben, ha a 30.-as kód hiányzik!//

Fontosnak vélem megjegyezni:

80    Keress részeket fegyverépítéshez

(pontosan nem tudom a dolgot.. de hiányzik néhány jelző)

100    Szerezz odakintről sugárvédelmi ruhákat.

(a célhelyeken állítólag lennie kell... én nem találkoztam velük ami nem jelenti azt, hogy a hibátlanul dolgozó játékban nincs ott ahol a jelölő mutatja) 

105    (választható) Keress egy páncélruhát.

(a területen akár több is lehet de csak egy az elfogadott mivel az a főjátékban 1 szerepel és a kiegészítők által elhelyezett cucc nincs a regiszterben)

130    Keress egy rövidhullámú rádiót.

(sok van a területen és csak az egyik elfogadott... valaki leírta, hogy gondja volt az eléréssel... de minden bizonnyal neki hiányzott a megfelelő feloldó rész kódja és ezért nem volt sikeres és nem volt elérhető.)

180    Beszélj Abigéllel.

(ha a rész indító hiányos, akkor nem jelenik meg és persze Hermész sem)

190    Beszélj Szonjával.

(ha a folyamat bárhol hibás... akkor a játék nem zárul le megfelelően... sajnos túl sok a nyitva hagyott ablak és a problémák azon átjárnak)

A játék lezárása a konzolkódok lapon található kóddal lehetséges... de - néha amikor hibás minden bizonnyal - jobb törölni.

Edited by Eperke
játékkód javítása
21 hours ago, Eperke said:

hmm ... I don't use SMR but it still crashes. Already at the beginning. I can't even get into the cave ...

if I turn off 20 things, the game won't start ... or crash.

---------------

hmm... én nem használom az SMR -t de még is lefagy. Már az elején.  Még a barlangba se jutok be... 

ha 20 dolgot kikapcsolok, a játék se indul... vagy összeomlik.

Túl előrehaladott a futamom egy laza kikapcsolgatáshoz mérve... órákat töltöttem avval, hogy kikapcsolgattam a lényegesnek nem számító részeket. De már nincs efféle alkalmazás. Bármi amit kikapcsolok valamit a múltba tesz vagy a hiánya miatt összeomlik a játék. Így most az egész déli terület használhatatlan... :rage::bawling:

Try disabling everything except Boston breeder and AAF, then load a save before getting into that cave, or meeting Hermes.
If that doesn't work, then I would redownload the mod, or set your game language to english and try again.

Then quit the game, and try to activate half of your mods (keep in mind, you also need to activate the other mods that mod needs. I you don't do that, it will crash to desktop)
If you are using vortex, make a test profile where you do all the testing

BBM10 Caits Submission is very buggy. Cait will need to stay with whomever she is currently breeding with and she will not stay. She will come back to the player soon after the player leaves, and forced dialogue will pop each time she gets close to the player. Waiting for three weeks in game time and her next stage still does not trigger. Console codes are very much needed for this quest and just about every other quest in this mod.

I am no expert but I assume most of these bugs to be because of incompatibility with the newest AAF. Its a shame. The story and  the content that is in the mod would be great if it all worked as intended. Hopefully someone with enough technical knowledge can help Pepertje sort out all the issues. In the meantime, I am uninstalling this mod, with hopes to install a less buggy version in the future.

On 2/28/2021 at 2:15 AM, vaultbait said:
On 2/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, Oracle of Change said:

Aha, thanks! I'll give that a shot next time I'm in Diamond City again.

Indeed, this was it, thanks!

If Holly had some default dialogue, like maybe she's paranoid that dogs are following her, or at least something to hint at the trigger, I might have guessed I could come back with Dogmeat. Finding a new NPC who just stares blankly at you and says nothing is sort of confusing, unfortunately, and not everyone drags DM around all the time (honestly he's sort of annoying as a companion).

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Indeed, this was it, thanks!

If Holly had some default dialogue, like maybe she's paranoid that dogs are following her, or at least something to hint at the trigger, I might have guessed I could come back with Dogmeat. Finding a new NPC who just stares blankly at you and says nothing is sort of confusing, unfortunately, and not everyone drags DM around all the time (honestly he's sort of annoying as a companion).

also one of the next parts of this quest is bugged (meeting with the guy at the Camper Park) but I seem to remember that the rest should be fairly bug free (for this mod at least)

7 hours ago, chadevold said:

disabling everything

well ... I'm not sure I understand exactly. But the proposal is dead in the first place.

I went back 144 levels right now... and so I'm at 179. The breeder and a bunch of things were lost, plus several parts became faulty.

Spoiler

776492331_Fallout42021-02-2818-45-53-28.jpg.5de04a08aded58b5ffad964d434bc250.jpg

well ... although it's a game  yet it is badly affected the many millions of losses that the working girls put together in my safes and what I was forced to leave behind. 

if I turn things off ... they will be lost forever. however, if I turn things off .... the program doesn't even start. just for a new game ... and I don't really want that.

----------------------------------

nos... habár ez egy játék mégis rosszul érint a több milliós veszteség amit a dolgozó lányok összeraktak nekem a széfekben és amit kénytelen voltam hátrahagyni. 

Ha kikapcsolok dolgokat... azok az előrehaladások elvesznek.

Viszont ha kikapcsolok túl sok dolgot... a program el sem indul a hibás mentésre... hivatkozva!

Csak új játék esetében lehet érdekes a megtett javaslat és aztán az esetleges vissza terhelés... és én új játékot nem igazán akarok indítani.

Még úgy sem, hogy a vacakolás miatt több mód rész megsérült... talán kijavítja a hibát egy újratelepítés. De akkor se veszik oda semmi több előrehaladás. 

Több mint 17 rendes nap játékidő... és még az a rengeteg alkalom amit nem is regisztrált mivel összeomlott sok óra futás után... aztán mehetett minden ismét.

Négy nagy mentéssel kellett visszamennem a tenyésztő indítása elé... több mint 3gb mentés anyag törlés és még így is hibás lett a cuccos... összekuszálódtak a dolgok. 

Túl sok olyan alkalmazás van, amit nem szabad kivenni a futás után... mivel a játékot tönkreteszi!

Ezt már az SSE esetében is megtanultam... mielőtt új dolog indul, kell egy nagy mentés.  Közbe... nem fontos.

Nagyon sok száz órák mennek... gyakran csak úgy a semmibe... mert minden várható jel nélkül váratlanul összeomlik. De a játék fut... sok órán át és hiba nélkül!
igen, talán lehet kompatibilitási gond. De nekem nincs olyan cuccosom ami a műsort bárhogyan is módosítaná.

- FusionCityRising, CombatZoneRestored, DCGuard_Overhaul és ezek barátai... semmiben nem érintik ezt a kört.

Vagy talán mégis... talán keresztezik az ördög útját mivel olyan terepen kell átkelni amit érint. 
Szóval van pár dolog amit nem lehet kikapcsolni ha már futott... mivel a funkció tönkremegy. A terheléspróba dolog nálam nem életképes... 

Any way to force interactions between NPC's and creatures? Stuck on the Family Affairs portion where the woman meets up with the doggo because the animation would not complete on it's own and had them stuck in an endless loop. tried progressing the mission by leaving the cell and via console, but that was a no go.

Also, breeder victim bodies kinda disappear after a while from creature dens / world stage. Is there a way to force spawn them back into the world stage via commands or MCM?

1 hour ago, Kriegmarine said:

Also, breeder victim bodies kinda disappear after a while from creature dens / world stage. Is there a way to force spawn them back into the world stage via commands or MCM?

from this mod

or

Wasteland Dairy Framework? because I have change moved all storyline and slavery elements to INVB_Storyline

and if it is my mod then I will probability won't fix it (read it as a body being dragged off to be eaten)

12 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

BBM10 Caits Submission is very buggy. Cait will need to stay with whomever she is currently breeding with and she will not stay. She will come back to the player soon after the player leaves, and forced dialogue will pop each time she gets close to the player. Waiting for three weeks in game time and her next stage still does not trigger. Console codes are very much needed for this quest and just about every other quest in this mod.

I am no expert but I assume most of these bugs to be because of incompatibility with the newest AAF. Its a shame. The story and  the content that is in the mod would be great if it all worked as intended. Hopefully someone with enough technical knowledge can help Pepertje sort out all the issues. In the meantime, I am uninstalling this mod, with hopes to install a less buggy version in the future.

Cannot confirm incompatibilities with the newest AAF, have this issue for ages, kinda got used to it. Meanwhile I simply do not have her as a follower when playing BB.