Heya, been really enjoying the mod but I hit some major snags. Well a major snag that had me use a command and then came back to bite me.

In "She's a friend indeed.." at stage 110, as I am speaking with

Spoiler

Wolfe

the dialog option that I assume would continue the quest (arrow key down on pc) is missing ...well I mean the option to click arrow key down is there but there's no text and doing so does nothing. I've exhausted her dialog and after getting impatient I setstage forward +10. This went really well all the way into the next part of the quest at stage 90, Where I need to speak to the NPC in the spoiler tag again. And the same issue is occurring, in fact she has the same dialog options as in stage 110 of the previous part of the quest and despite what other NPCs say about her in the same room, she's still in her stage 110 spot.

Edit added screenshot for context on just what I am talking about.

20210618164242_1.jpg

Edited by L9veless
Additional context for the reported problem.
3 hours ago, green_vortex said:

I'm sorry, but where is update?  in download just old 1.6.4

Correct. I changed the file description to include a link to a handy archived version of all the voice files, which should help cut down on load times.

So, I have a couple additional problems with Jade.

In the quest 'Digging up the Past', I'm supposed to take Jade to the Colonial Taphous in Diamond City, which I did, but then nothing happens? Talking to her gives the usual dialogue options.

After completing 'A Trip Down Memory Lane' and starting 'Ghosts of the Past', Jade just vanished after leaving the Memory Den. She's not at her house (old or new).

Out of curiosity, is "four play" an intentional mispelling of foreplay?

Hello,

I am having a problem with the "She's a friend indeed" quest. I have talked to the guy and met Faraday. I got the quest to find Wolfe and got her back to Diamond City. I even finished the Green Devil quest. However the Quest still points at Faraday with "Find a Doctor" but I have no option to recruit him or Wolfe for the guy in Mystic Pines.

5 minutes ago, gooser said:

Ok, I'm at the Dunwich borers and Brooke has "taken my blood" after speaking some Latin,,... and nothing happens...

Willing to bet you've got Player Comments and Head Tracking enabled. If so, turn it off with the toggle item it provides, then try talking to her again after a few moments and see if the scene progresses beyond that. A number of the scenes from this mod are incompatible with PCHT, you'll end up turning it off a lot while playing through them.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Willing to bet you've got Player Comments and Head Tracking enabled. If so, turn it off with the toggle item it provides, then try talking to her again after a few moments and see if the scene progresses beyond that. A number of the scenes from this mod are incompatible with PCHT, you'll end up turning it off a lot while playing through them.

Bummer! Thanks

17 hours ago, direkin said:

Alright, well I'm stuck in unending animation sequences in Hermes's Lair, and I see that's a consistent problem. And much like another poster I've had to setstage often just to keep things moving.

The "unending" animations can be ended manually by bringing up the AAF menu with your HOME key, then pressing the END key, and finally hiding the AAF menu by pressing HOME again. Or at least that worked for me.

And yes, I too had to resort to rather a lot of setstage calls in the console for a variety of reasons.

18 hours ago, gooser said:

So what is supposed to be in the basement at Florian? I open the door and Jade rushes down, but I cannot find any tracker. And I don't see laser rifles.

From what i remember there is no actual item there,  jade is supposed to "find" the tracker but i think she has to hit a certain spot to trigger the next stage and if she doesnt nothing happens, for me she had trouble getting down there (navmesh issue i guess?) ended up reloading multiple times to get it to progress.

41 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

From what i remember there is no actual item there,  jade is supposed to "find" the tracker but i think she has to hit a certain spot to trigger the next stage and if she doesnt nothing happens, for me she had trouble getting down there (navmesh issue i guess?) ended up reloading multiple times to get it to progress.

In a few such instances, I'd get to the other side of whatever spot she was having trouble navigating through and then use moveto to warp her to my position. That seemed to have avoided a number of cases where otherwise I'd have needed to setstage the quest.

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

question, can you pls for the love of god make the dialogues controllable? They proceed slowly as fk and I am not even a native speaker.

thank you

Edit: any other mod can do the work would be nice too.

You can move through them faster using the arrow keys. However, you need the .lip files, which are included in the voice files.

If the camera doesn't focus on the speaker but on the player instead, that's a dead giveaway you're missing those files

22 hours ago, pepertje said:

You can move through them faster using the arrow keys. However, you need the .lip files, which are included in the voice files.

If the camera doesn't focus on the speaker but on the player instead, that's a dead giveaway you're missing those files

Ah...yep, I somehow missed to install the voice file pack, sorry. After I installed it, the control on dialogues is back but the voice wasn't there when I talked to 2 FB NPCs.

Edited by zhuguannan123
3 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

hey which one of the quests involves player being bred other than hermes?

None where it's the focus. There's a few where a female PC can use sex to their advantage, though. Most quests were made before there was a suitable pregnancy system in place, so it didn't feature.

So, with Enter the Lair, and Hermes, I have completed 4-5 individual animations with Hermes, and a few with Frisky Sonia. Is there some timing going on ? Do I just keep it up or do I venture out into the Glowing Sea? There's never an indication I'm making any real progress? Is pregnancy required/possibly with FPER ? Thanks

22 hours ago, gooser said:

So, with Enter the Lair, and Hermes, I have completed 4-5 individual animations with Hermes, and a few with Frisky Sonia. Is there some timing going on ? Do I just keep it up or do I venture out into the Glowing Sea? There's never an indication I'm making any real progress? Is pregnancy required/possibly with FPER ? Thanks

There should be dialogue with sonia about an escape plan that moves things along.

13 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

couldn't find the Brahmin animation. is there an animation pack that i need to install first?

As far as I know, there are no humanfemale+brahmin animations. I assume the AAF call for that was added in speculation that one might eventually exist.