13 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

couldn't find the Brahmin animation. is there an animation pack that i need to install first?

As far as I know, there are no humanfemale+brahmin animations. I assume the AAF call for that was added in speculation that one might eventually exist.

5 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

There should be dialogue with sonia about an escape plan that moves things along.

I think the problem is that I had dogmeat as a follower and two Commonwealth Captives were following me.

19 minutes ago, gooser said:

I think the problem is that I had dogmeat as a follower and two Commonwealth Captives were following me.

Also disable Player Comments and Head Tracking if you use it, seems to interfere with many of the dialogue scene initializations.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Also disable Player Comments and Head Tracking if you use it, seems to interfere with many of the dialogue scene initializations.

Yeah, Been keeping that disabled each time I load a save while I'm playing this Mod's quest content.

On 6/28/2021 at 5:47 PM, pepertje said:

None where it's the focus. There's a few where a female PC can use sex to their advantage, though. Most quests were made before there was a suitable pregnancy system in place, so it didn't feature.

well that's a bit disappointing, i really like slavery/captured quests and really enjoyed the deathclaw one but its not that big of a deal i guess

like in jamaica plain quest would be cool if nora could volunteer for gift to supermutants or if they could surrender to slavers and nore would become a slave for rest of her life

Edited by nonofyodambiznes

So I am doing the quest at Jamaica Plains. I have both the vanilla quest to clear out Jamaica plains and the quest from this mod active (it activates as soon as you come close to JP).

I have cleared everything outside, but not the basement where the JP time capsule "treasures" exist. I have walked around after Katie a few times. I've cleared the church, and I have all the passcodes/keys for the treasure vault. But I cannot activate the workbench. 

It used to say something about clearing hostiles. But now it says "You cannot use this workbench yet." Incidentally, the vanilla quest from the Minutemen says I have cleared JP and now need to setup a radio tower.

How to get past this?  Is this message generated by this mod?

(I do have Zombie Walkers mod installed which spawn a lot more ghouls/zombies in this area)

Thanks! 
-Frustrated

Edited by gooser
25 minutes ago, gooser said:

So I am doing the quest at Jamaica Plains. I have both the vanilla quest to clear out Jamaica plains and the quest from this mod active (it activates as soon as you come close to JP).

I have cleared everything outside, but not the basement where the JP time capsule "treasures" exist. I have walked around after Katie a few times. I've cleared the church, and I have all the passcodes/keys for the treasure vault. But I cannot activate the workbench. 

It used to say something about clearing hostiles. But now it says "You cannot use this workbench yet." Incidentally, the vanilla quest from the Minutemen says I have cleared JP and now need to setup a radio tower.

How to get past this?  Is this message generated by this mod?

(I do have Zombie Walkers mod installed which spawn a lot more ghouls/zombies in this area)

Thanks! 
-Frustrated

It's been a while since I've played this quest, it didnt start for me on my last playthrough but i think the ferals the quest tracks are the ones in the house at the north end of town where you find the vanilla quest bodies, so if you've cleared those then it might be a bug, you could always try killall in the console in case theres an enemy stuck somewhere.

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

It's been a while since I've played this quest, it didnt start for me on my last playthrough but i think the ferals the quest tracks are the ones in the house at the north end of town where you find the vanilla quest bodies, so if you've cleared those then it might be a bug, you could always try killall in the console in case theres an enemy stuck somewhere.

yeah, I tried killall. Katie and Amber are essential so they don't die. But it didn't clear the obstacle with the workbench. 

EDIT: I'm going to try disabling Zombie Walkers.

EDIT 2: Disabled ZW and reloaded save before entering JP (Hyde Park actually). Same problem.  The quest id is BBM08. Does anyone know the console commands to get past this point.  This mod is actually now blocking a vanilla quest.|

EDIT 3:  setstage BBM08 30.
             That will get you past in the Breeder quest, but I'm not sure it has fixed the Workbench issue. I'm currently hunting down Amber among Super Mutant camps atm.

Edited by gooser

'To install the Voice Pack, you will first have to unpack the archives into a seperate folder and then repackage them. Sadly, LL doesn't allow for files larger than 100MB to be posted, so for now this is the only option.'

sorry, I'm confused. do you mean I need to do a unpack-repack then install it with MO? I just installed the original pack via mo and mo showed no error, but i haven' hear any npc voice of BB. 

25 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

'To install the Voice Pack, you will first have to unpack the archives into a seperate folder and then repackage them. Sadly, LL doesn't allow for files larger than 100MB to be posted, so for now this is the only option.'

sorry, I'm confused. do you mean I need to do a unpack-repack then install it with MO? I just installed the original pack via mo and mo showed no error, but i haven' hear any npc voice of BB. 

download the Boston Breeders voice ba2 archive from here->

and follow the instructions

and they are BLANK voice files (they are always been blank) so no voice

Edited by Invictusblade

So I am at the top of gwinnett brewery.  Here's my current quest status. I don't know what to do.  I entered the restaurant, killed the mutants; one of them triggered the completion of the quest objective for Gwinette. But now I have this pending objective and no arrow nor dialogue with Katie.

20210630203306_1.jpg

Edited by gooser
10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

and they are BLANK voice files (they are always been blank) so no voice

thanks, ah so this 438m pack is all just a big filler to make dialogues go properly? I as I've installed it via mo2 and the dialogues of BB now are with right speed and under my control, does it mean i don't need to go through the mod you post above? cuz i use MO2 which means it hard for me to locate the virtual path in the instructions.

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks, ah so this 438m pack is all just a big filler to make dialogues go properly? I as I've installed it via mo2 and the dialogues of BB now are with right speed and under my control, does it mean i don't need to go through the mod you post above? cuz i use MO2 which means it hard for me to locate the virtual path in the instructions.

well it depends

how long is your load speed to get into the main menu?

because my fix is to solve the really long black screen issue

18 hours ago, gooser said:

So I am at the top of gwinnett brewery.  Here's my current quest status. I don't know what to do.  I entered the restaurant, killed the mutants; one of them triggered the completion of the quest objective for Gwinette. But now I have this pending objective and no arrow nor dialogue with Katie.

20210630203306_1.jpg

For me she was always at the gwinnett restaurant so I assume its a fixed outcome, could be wrong though.  Go right when you enter and she "should" be on her knees in the room with the bar and the elevator, maybe something hasn't triggered because you had to advance with the console.  I thought the id's for npcs were on the first page but they're not, if you can find hers out you could try moving her to to you.

5 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

For me she was always at the gwinnett restaurant so I assume its a fixed outcome, could be wrong though.  Go right when you enter and she "should" be on her knees in the room with the bar and the elevator, maybe something hasn't triggered because you had to advance with the console.  I thought the id's for npcs were on the first page but they're not, if you can find hers out you could try moving her to to you.

I'm starting to wonder if Commonwealth Captives is the culprit, since it dynamically spawned in captives in Gwinette.

I know a lot of time went into this mod, but this thing is driving me nuts!

I've got the guest "Sixty Minute Man" where Mila wants me to find her a bit of clothing, wood and copper.  First she describes "a large piece of wood", then she says a pencil will do. Well, which is it? I went a head and added via console all junk items containing wood, clothing and copper  and it still would not satisfy the mod's requirements.

Moving the question from stage 95 to 100 via setstage doesn't solve the problem.

20210702153823_1.jpg

1 hour ago, gooser said:

I know a lot of time went into this mod, but this thing is driving me nuts!

I've got the guest "Sixty Minute Man" where Mila wants me to find her a bit of clothing, wood and copper.  First she describes "a large piece of wood", then she says a pencil will do. Well, which is it? I went a head and added via console all junk items containing wood, clothing and copper  and it still would not satisfy the mod's requirements.

Moving the question from stage 95 to 100 via setstage doesn't solve the problem.

20210702153823_1.jpg

Have you tried base components?, I just went to my nearest settlement and got one of each from the work bench and it progressed.  Its a shame your having so many problems, "when" things work the mod is good fun.

Hello! As some other players, I had an issue with Jazz and Piper's dialogues: when I try to speak with Jazz in the cave, she just keeps telling that "I'm not a brood mother", while Piper just calls Blue's name when my character tries to interact with her at the camp of supermutants (also, I can't free her, so I have to skip stage). Is there any fix to this? Thanks in advance!

Heyas! much as this mod is great, I feel like there should really be an option to choose a different ending for the Sommerville quest...Like I get people are into different things, but as someone who absolutely hates bugs and insects in entirety, I prettymuch ran through the entire thing, avoided every possible interaction with the bug unless absolutely necessary, and then used a scrapping mod to completely remove every person and animal involved once I was done.

I love the Sommerville settlement, but I really, really, REALLY hate bugs and insects. To the point it's prettymuch a fullon phobia. And I'm prettysure I'm likely not the only one.

And to make matters worse, avoiding the quest itself is not an option, because I get it as a Minuteman quest from Garvey, which means I literally can't progress in the Minuteman questline without completing it.

Also; on a tangentially-related note: Can anyone tell me where to find the soundfiles for the lewd-scenes? It is EXTREMELY disturbing to hear bones breaking during sex, and I'd like to change that somehow.

Edited by NonExistant24