8 hours ago, bucpar said:

I just finished Into the Lair and got all my gear back, but Jade is still nude with nothing in her inventory. How do I get her gear back?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out.

Mind telling what you did so others with the same issue can try your solution? ?

12 hours ago, pepertje said:

Mind telling what you did so others with the same issue can try your solution? ?

I'm not sure if this was the mod intention. After completing the Into the Lair quest there is a follow-on conversation with Jade and a new quest objective to find her a dress. She remains nude until you get her a dress (also, she will fast travel with you but not follow). Once she has a dress, there are a few more quests that require her to wear the dress. Once those quests have been completed her normal armor is magically re-equipped.

On 3/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, vaultbait said:

Indeed, this was it, thanks!

If Holly had some default dialogue, like maybe she's paranoid that dogs are following her, or at least something to hint at the trigger, I might have guessed I could come back with Dogmeat. Finding a new NPC who just stares blankly at you and says nothing is sort of confusing, unfortunately, and not everyone drags DM around all the time (honestly he's sort of annoying as a companion).

I love Dogmeat and bring him everywhere unless I'm going somewhere really dangerous when playing with permadeath companions. Then I tell him to head home.

On 2/28/2021 at 7:46 PM, Evilhomer said:

Dont know if you use it? but the player comments and head tracking mod messed up that part of brookes quest for me, i turned it off with the hotkey and the scene progressed as it should.

Yep, that was exactly the problem. Temporarily disabled player comments with the inventory device it provides, and was able to progress with that quest properly afterward. Thanks again!

9 hours ago, General Steam said:

is it normal for Luna to kill the last bloat fly as she strips to have sex with it in the church? afterwards I can't talk to her or her children. great mod by the way. 

yeah, you might have to open up the scene editor and create a new scene with luna to get it to progress. A bit of a weird bug, but that's how I fixed it.

13 hours ago, General Steam said:

is it normal for Luna to kill the last bloat fly as she strips to have sex with it in the church? afterwards I can't talk to her or her children. great mod by the way. 

I had this issue last night, Luna prone 10 feet in the air having unendable sex with a imaginary Bloat Fly, the kids silent outside. I decided to work through it later today. You're right, it's a great mod. The only reason I'm still dealing with it.

Really hope the many, many bugs get worked out before I attempt to play this mod again. Without save scumming, re-loads and console commands it's dead in the water.

On 2/17/2021 at 5:58 PM, vaultbait said:

I've also got a slew of Diamond City mods enabled (basically Diamond City - Mega Patch and its myriad of dependencies), and adding Boston Breeder seems to be breaking precombines inside as well as around the entrance. I can probably fix that by fiddling with plugin order and/or repacking loose files, I just haven't tried yet.

Also, apparently one of these is adding a warehouse entrance right where the door to Dr. Faraday's lab should be... oy. At least coc bbm09faradaylab works well enough (I nearly had to use moveto player on Dr. Wolfe too, but after a few tries she did eventually end up in there with me).

So this mod is amazing I give you credit before I say that I’m having some issues. So with Caits submission she never stays with her creature of choice which doesn’t bother me I’ll wait with her. Except the animations never seem to end. I’m assuming and AAF issue but just to confirm and for testing and stuff how long should animiations last.

3 hours ago, UE00 said:

So this mod is amazing I give you credit before I say that I’m having some issues. So with Caits submission she never stays with her creature of choice which doesn’t bother me I’ll wait with her. Except the animations never seem to end. I’m assuming and AAF issue but just to confirm and for testing and stuff how long should animiations last.

I was noticing the same thing with most animations initiated by this mod, whether involving the player or only NPCs. I haven't looked at the scripts, but judging from the publication time of the last updated version I'm going to guess these are calling AAF's StopScene function and were compiled against one of the versions which took different parameters. The initial change occurred in AAF beta 151 (2020-10-10) and was undone in beta 157 (2020-11-2), but the first public release of AAF with that reverted was beta 161 (or maybe 160?) which happened in early 2021 after BB 1.6.4 was uploaded. If StopScene is failing, then recompiling the relevant scripts against the current public AAF release should solve this problem.

Hi.
Sorry if I am being dumb here, but I've grabbed all the various files and downloaded the mod, used NMM to install and it is showing that it is active on the mod list, but it doesn't seem to have made any changes.  Faraday's lab is still the warehouse, Dogmeat didn't jump on anyone outside of Piper's home, and nobody was hanging around the museum of witchcraft.  I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but no dice.

Everything is listed in black, so as far as I know I have every prerequisite installed and working.  Any ideas?

==EDIT==

Don't mind me!  Found out what the problem was - NMN was not pointing to the correct Fallout 4, which was why mods were not working!  I am a dummy XD

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I was noticing the same thing with most animations initiated by this mod, whether involving the player or only NPCs. I haven't looked at the scripts, but judging from the publication time of the last updated version I'm going to guess these are calling AAF's StopScene function and were compiled against one of the versions which took different parameters. The initial change occurred in AAF beta 151 (2020-10-10) and was undone in beta 157 (2020-11-2), but the first public release of AAF with that reverted was beta 161 (or maybe 160?) which happened in early 2021 after BB 1.6.4 was uploaded. If StopScene is failing, then recompiling the relevant scripts against the current public AAF release should solve this problem.

The KD for your response but AAF on Nexus and LL do not have those versions still available what do you suggest I do. I don’t mind writing things in myself I’ve done that with a lot of mods you’ll just have to direct me 

14 hours ago, UE00 said:

The KD for your response but AAF on Nexus and LL do not have those versions still available what do you suggest I do. I don’t mind writing things in myself I’ve done that with a lot of mods you’ll just have to direct me 

It's probably easier to wait for @pepertje to release a new version of BB, and in the meantime use AAF's on-screen interface to end the quest animations when you're done watching them (HOME key to bring up the UI, END key to end the running animation, HOME key again to hide the UI).

If you really want to DIY, you're going to have to get familiar with the Papyrus Compiler in the Creation Kit, and recompile any of BB's papyrus scripts which call StopScene. You'll need at least the AAF and BB script source (.psc) files. For AAF, you can reinstall the mod and in its FOMOD installer menu ask it to unpack the script source files, or just extract them from the relevant tree in its archive. I haven't looked to see how BB's script sources are distributed (or even whether they're public at all), worst case you might have to use a script decompiler, or maybe the CK has an option for relinking but I haven't ever seen anyone mention that.

Preface: I haven't played Fallout4 since before we had an actual sex framework, so installing these new mods has been a chore. It took a lot to get even a little bit working.

Having said that, is BB only a story driven mod or are there also animations? I've done a number of the quests and I've only gotten text when things are supposed to happen.

20 minutes ago, Pfactor said:

Preface: I haven't played Fallout4 since before we had an actual sex framework, so installing these new mods has been a chore. It took a lot to get even a little bit working.

Having said that, is BB only a story driven mod or are there also animations? I've done a number of the quests and I've only gotten text when things are supposed to happen.

It tries to trigger AAF to run animations. That happens shortly after you clear the text box about whatever's taking place, in most cases. Have you confirmed AAF is working more generally for you?

39 minutes ago, Pfactor said:

Once you close the text box, don't do anything. For me it can actually take a minute or two for the animation to start.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It tries to trigger AAF to run animations. That happens shortly after you clear the text box about whatever's taking place, in most cases. Have you confirmed AAF is working more generally for you?

I think it works. I've installed all the animations that the FAQ says works, but only a few play for any NPC type. I had to juggle around a lot of mods to even get any animation to work.

But nothing happens with BB.

There's a great piece of work ... and it's just perfect here ... Monster.

Think about it ... genetics is a horror. Mixing species can create monsters if selective racial preference faces some sort of injury. Radiation, combat damage ... or just a lot and more enjoyment or whatever.

When one of the characters says ... "no matter what I give birth to, we can at least eat" this is exactly the form that can be missed a bit from here. Because if a beetle sticks its eggs in ... worms and larvae can come out. If something is bigger than a death's claw ... there can be several variants because the genome allows it. According to the 10 levels of the basic idea, level 9 is widespread and not 10. Thus, the range of possibilities is large. If a crococlaw mates, the offspring become even more lizard-like. And so on.

* if food ... or population ... there are many coloring options that are far from exploitable!

------------------------------------------------------------

Van egy remeknek számító alkotás... és ez ide pont tökéletes ... Szörnyszülött.

Gondold el... a genetika egy borzalom. A fajok keveredése szörnyeket alkothat hogyha a szelektív faji preferencia valamiféle sérüléssel szembesül. Sugárzás, harci sérülés... vagy csak a sok és a még több élvezet vagy bármi.

Amikor azt mondja valamelyik szereplő... "mindegy mit szülök, legalább ehetünk" éppen ez az a forma ami innen egy kicsit hiányolható. Mert ha egy bogár dugja bele a petéit... akkor kukacok és lárvák jöhetnek elő. Ha egy nagyobb valami mint egy halálkarom... akkor többféle változat is születhet mivel a genom erre lehetőséget ad. Az alap ötlet 10 szintje szerint a 9. szint terjedt el és nem a 10. Így pedig a lehetőségek tárháza nagy. Ha egy krokokarom párzik akkor még inkább gyíkszerűbbé válik az utód. És így tovább.

Ha táplálék... vagy ha népesség... sok olyan lehetőség színesítés van ami messze nem kihasználható!

8 hours ago, GoldenFGT said:

does anyone have a fix for the infinite animations? i cant even end them manually

also unsure if this is just related to woman's best friend 

You mean opening the AAF on-screen wizard and the pressing the END key doesn't cause it to terminate after a few seconds (some animations will briefly enter a final transition, so it still sometimes won't be instantaneous)? I haven't seen AAF fail to obey a manual stop before.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:31 AM, vaultbait said:

You mean opening the AAF on-screen wizard and the pressing the END key doesn't cause it to terminate after a few seconds (some animations will briefly enter a final transition, so it still sometimes won't be instantaneous)? I haven't seen AAF fail to obey a manual stop before.

the problem was that i was using fourplay, but i disabled those mods and added the required ones, manual stop works now