This is probably the mod that gets me into modding.  The amount of creative work and scripting here is amazing.  This was clearly a massive effort that just didn't get finished.  Kudos on the incredible effort to launch this.  I loved the "text" cut scenes as well on Jade especially (dating, intimate).  Sometimes text is better than a stock animation. 

Of course I used a lot of console to move thru this, but one thing I can add is: if you are finished with the game and install this, it will work very badly.  NPCs / places in stock form -  need to be there or it breaks.  After thinking this was totally broken I just started a new game and voila... mostly working mod.  This is content worth saving a lot and using the console to finish.

sqs questid and SetStage questid xx necessary.  I also found just patience with a scene setting up helped.

Are there any looksmenu presets available for Jade, Brooke, Karen, Megan... well for anyone?  You have a knack for making beautiful females.  Brooke especially :)  I was sad when she wasn't a companion.

7 hours ago, Samatman said:

This is probably the mod that gets me into modding.  The amount of creative work and scripting here is amazing.  This was clearly a massive effort that just didn't get finished.  Kudos on the incredible effort to launch this.  I loved the "text" cut scenes as well on Jade especially (dating, intimate).  Sometimes text is better than a stock animation. 

Of course I used a lot of console to move thru this, but one thing I can add is: if you are finished with the game and install this, it will work very badly.  NPCs / places in stock form -  need to be there or it breaks.  After thinking this was totally broken I just started a new game and voila... mostly working mod.  This is content worth saving a lot and using the console to finish.

sqs questid and SetStage questid xx necessary.  I also found just patience with a scene setting up helped.

Are there any looksmenu presets available for Jade, Brooke, Karen, Megan... well for anyone?  You have a knack for making beautiful females.  Brooke especially :)  I was sad when she wasn't a companion.

Thanks for the kind words :)

If you want the characters to be a preset you can open their character in Creation Kit and tick the "is character preset" box, that will make them a character preset for your setup.

And funny you should mention Brooke, I had serious plans to make her a companion after April, taking the player to Far Harbor and deal with some nice misty misadventures.

On 2/12/2017 at 11:51 PM, draghiamnl said:

For me, at the library part, the deathclaws were hostile when i got there, for the green alien part, i go with her into the cellar and i need to find something, but the quest marker points at her and there's nothing else around.

Hope this is the right way to bug report :)

setstagebbj01 100 fixes that problem 

On 2/1/2021 at 10:08 PM, krafs said:

This is listed as having compatibility issues in the guide below. Is this still the case?

On 2/4/2021 at 6:05 AM, Samatman said:

I'm not sure why Sleep Intimate or Boston Breeder are on that list.  I have both.  No issues that I know of.

Strange. As far as I know the mod works... okayish. And there isn't an explanation as to what exactly it means. It might be because the AAF stuff doesn't work properly in the mod or the times an animation is called is buggy as hell due to BB's script.

I was thinking that after "A Woman's Best Friend", it would be nice if there was continued content with Dogmeat.  If there is, i've not seen it yet.  That being said, a way to get around the 4 topick limit would be to have an occasional prompt (variable frequency option in the MCM), "Dogmeat requires your... attention," or some such with a simple "Yes" or "Not now" reply option.  The catch being that if you deny him for too long, he may just assault the player or some random npc?

On 2/1/2021 at 6:08 PM, krafs said:

This is listed as having compatibility issues in the guide below. Is this still the case?

On 2/4/2021 at 2:05 AM, Samatman said:

I'm not sure why Sleep Intimate or Boston Breeder are on that list.  I have both.  No issues that I know of.

Both have been listed as incompatible because of feedback in AAF Discord.

Sleep Intimate mostly. Boston Breeder was listed mostly to avoid until its own issues are fixed, it won't exactly break AAF itself. As long as it doesn't modify animation xmls and such itself, of course.

Anything listed in there has some problem or another. Most of those, related to AAF itself. Others i might add because they're still buggy or break themselves, etc.

Haven't tested BB since its last update though and i'm about to probably. Likely. Yeah, fuck it.

EDIT: Alright, bit unfair from my part to list BB as an outright incompatibility. Removed from there and added it to the list of mods with a bit of a disclaimer on it being developed/fixed, just so people are aware it's not a 100% working mod and to expect bugs at least. Still going to start testing it once more.

9 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Both have been listed as incompatible because of feedback in AAF Discord.

Sleep Intimate mostly. Boston Breeder was listed mostly to avoid until its own issues are fixed, it won't exactly break AAF itself. As long as it doesn't modify animation xmls and such itself, of course.

Anything listed in there has some problem or another. Most of those, related to AAF itself. Others i might add because they're still buggy or break themselves, etc.

Haven't tested BB since its last update though and i'm about to probably. Likely. Yeah, fuck it.

EDIT: Alright, bit unfair from my part to list BB as an outright incompatibility. Removed from there and added it to the list of mods with a bit of a disclaimer on it being developed/fixed, just so people are aware it's not a 100% working mod and to expect bugs at least. Still going to start testing it once more.

Yeah BB is definitely not 100% working but the content is interesting and fun to play through.  Good to know it isn't doing anything to break AAF.

Hi ... this is my favorite game. I've been trying the sea for 2 hours now, but the thing stops constantly. Waiting for 2-5 minutes I see the game turned off the game.

----------------

Üdv... ez a kedvenc játékom. Rövid és velős. 2-5 perc sötét képernyő és semmi. :rage:

A dolog a tengernél kezdődik. Jön a sárkány és elsötétül a kép. Aztán pár üvöltés és vége a játéknak. Az egésznek, mivel a cucc lefagyasztotta. 

Itt az utolsó mozzanat, amit ebből látni. 

... aztán a sötétség. Nos... arról nem csináltam képet. Azt neked kell elképzelni... :face_rabbit:

1200430959_Fallout42021-02-1222-17-12-40.jpg.b67e0c2ad50758d5901a985ba237b6da.jpg

If this is regarding: [BBC01 - Enter The Lair: Started by approaching the Deathclaw south of the Scrap Palace, or by hearing the rumor] - If you do get it to work, be warned I was unable to finish the quest without console commands and as a result lost everything in my inventory.  So, put your gear in a box somewhere before you go looking for the deathclaw.

I don't give up ... often. So I started a new start Show... different. I really can handle this stuff. The problem ... is that he's not doing anything ... Stopped. If it stops forever and is not ready for action, the trouble.  I think so. The sow is there but the goose is just running around ... it's a bit brain goer because there's no dialogue. 

Elsewhere, subjects at least "see" the end of each solution. I ran two laps and even three ... because I had to surrender myself because of the lousy wreck hits ... but in the end he just ran out of a lot of muti.

So, here we are and no one is doing anything ...

-------------------------

Nem adom fel... gyakran. Ezért elkezdtem egy másik indult műsort is ... másként.  A gond... hogy nem csinál semmit... Megállt. Ha ez örökké megáll és nem tettre kész az baj. Szerintem. A koca megvan de a liba csak rohangál... kissé agymenés, mivel semmi párbeszéd nincs. Másnál az alanyok legalább "látják" a megoldás végét. 2 kört futottam és még hármat... mert meg kellett adni magam a nyavalyás nyomoronc találatok miatt de végül csak elfogyott a sok muti. 

Szóval, itt vagyunk és senki nem csinál semmit... 

507102159_Fallout42021-02-1304-19-01-92.jpg.2a64f1a6c94c238614819b5cac092cc5.jpg

3 hours ago, Samatman said:

console commands

I don't think it would have hurt to describe the necessary commands. I don't see it anywhere in the description.

I wanted to find something similar: Mission Line

The mission ID is just one ... thing? His knowledge is not a kicking ball ...

Unfortunately, this game seems to be "stuttering." Things have to be restarted somehow ....

Azt hiszem, nem ártott volna leírni a szükséges parancsokat. Én nem látom sehol a leírásban. Egyébként is kerestem őket... de nincs. Ha van, akkor nem találom egy link alatt sem. 

Valami hasonlatost szerettem volna találni: Küldetésvonal 

A küldetés azonosító csak egy -- dolog? Az ismerete nem egy rúgható labda...

Sajnos úgy tűnik, hogy ez a játék "akadozik".  A dolgokat valahogy újra el kell indítani.... Pillanatnyilag úgy tűnik, hogy nem tudok evvel előrébb jutni.  :bawling:

As a matter of fact, I found the supplies. 

setstage BBM08 50

In the restaurant when everything is clean and stuck ... because you do, you have to type this.

--------------------------------------------------

Ezen a CÍMEN mindent meg lehet találni erről a játékról. Elvileg...

Ami azt illeti, megtaláltam a kelléket.  Az étteremben amikor minden tiszta és elakad... mert megteszi, akkor kell ezt beírni. Utána gördülékeny.

Azért ez egy jó nagy kátyú az úton...

De miért akad el és miért nem végezi ki folyamatosan a tevékenység szerint az esemény zárókkal a befejezett történetrészt? Ez a javítás valami nagyon egyszerű dolognak tűnik ... főleg a program egészéhez képest! Talán nincs a történet jelzőkkel törve? Ez sem igaz, mivel a végén mindent kiír és így elvileg rendben lehet. Csak... nincs.

A másik, korábbi játékkal még semmire nem jutottam. A gépem rendre kiakad... nem tölti be a rejtekhelyet. 

On 2/13/2021 at 5:16 AM, Samatman said:

screenshot is hot

Nekem a beállításban mindent ledob. Nincs a készletben és nem szedtem fel.

És gyakran kirabolnak.

És a rabszolga nyakörv sem enged felöltözni...

Huge job and I'm happy to have...

The twisted minds part it was just very interesting just  he stopped here and there. In the end, I figured out ... The main route that the creator came up with and patronized as "correct" is not marked. You have to find this.  The other threads are ... a little problematic.

Only the main road is smooth! 

15917237_Fallout42021-02-1316-42-50-08.jpg.9a7dfbd6eeb6ffcf9dc73d59fa75589f.jpg

And before you say bias ... there is a part that ran perfectly.

This, here..."The lost children" butter smoothly went all the way...

1375326161_Fallout42021-02-1318-45-31-95.jpg.846bb6cc31e0ab5f07a0595a1ac00b4a.jpg

The "Caught In The Middle" part is a bit problematic. And... Unfortunately, the aid side is incomplete.  The code of the stairs is not described here. Only one line seems relatively passable the other cases are confusing.  I had to stop here loosely as events came to a complete halt. As a result of the closure, the tail remained on me and it was very confusing the next round. True .... if you have a backup after every event that seems ready, you only need to proceed by skipping rare steps.  Oh ... I don't have one. 

So... I had to end this loosely with the code here. "CompleteQuest BBM08"

The game runs with huge ideas and would be worth a fix ...

28111102_Fallout42021-02-1321-37-47-46.jpg.267ccf1445bd11280414d26a7d28133b.jpg

Breeder Wikia - This is one of the completely redundant sites. There are no links to the content you are talking about.  At least this Boston Breeder quests must be included and not just to favor the editor.

* The.. BBC01 'no the site.

-------------------------

Az eltorzult elmék rész nagyon érdekes volt, csak... itt - ott megállt. Végül kitaláltam... Az a főútvonal nincs jelölve amit a készítő "helyesként" kigondolt és patronált. Ezt neked kell megtalálni. A többi szál ugyanis... némileg problémás. A főút sima és gördülékeny.

És még mielőtt elfogultságot mondanál... van olyan rész ami tökéletes futott. ...az elveszett gyermek.

A "Középen elkapva" rész kissé problematikus. És ... sajnos, itt nincs leírva a lépcsők kódja. Csak az étterem történet folytatási kódja adott. Csak egy vonal tűnik viszonylag békésen végigvihetőnek a többi esete zavaros. Rajtad áll a megtalálása. Én próbáltam a többit is. A sok történet út mind visz valahova és valameddig tart. És igen... megtaláltam a jó utat, ahol lazán végig futott a játék és a végén a farok is elmaradt. Az itteni (kép) körben a történetet lazán abba kellett hagynom mivel teljesen megálltak az események. A lezárás eredményeként a farok rajtam maradt és ez a következő utakon nagyon zavaró volt. Azt hiszem a lezárással a tenyésztő lánykának automatikusan ki kellett volna lépnie a követői státusból... ami nem történt meg. Az igazsághoz az is tartozik, hogy a lezárás helyzetébe a farok kivételével egyszerűen minden beragadt és a játék történeti elvárása szerint semmi sem lépett át a saját helyére.

** Megjegyzem, hogyha a vonalon prostituálós kocsmád van, akkor azt az események futását megelőzően fel kell számolni. Az szinte teljesen megállít mindent.

A játék hatalmas ötletekkel fut és megérne egy javítást... és nem irigylem a tesztelőt ámde többféle módon kellene forgatnia a szénát különben bebüdösödik!

I was going to give Enter the Lair a try, but think I may have run into a mod conflict. I ran around the immediate area to the south and west of the Scrap Palace and well into the Glowing Sea, but never got approached by a deathclaw. However, I have South of the Sea installed, and it places a mine entrance and some other scenery/items roughly halfway between the Scrap Palace and Vault 95. Anybody happen to know if that's the cause? I figure I'll uninstall it and try again, but it's rather a fun set of additional locations in/around the Glowing Sea so would be a shame to drop it. I have Boston Breeder last in my load order at the moment, and well after SotS, so I don't know what else to try short of modifying one or both of them in FO4Edit, but maybe I've merely been unlucky at triggering the starting conditions?

I've also got a slew of Diamond City mods enabled (basically Diamond City - Mega Patch and its myriad of dependencies), and adding Boston Breeder seems to be breaking precombines inside as well as around the entrance. I can probably fix that by fiddling with plugin order and/or repacking loose files, I just haven't tried yet.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I was going to give Enter the Lair a try, but think I may have run into a mod conflict. I ran around the immediate area to the south and west of the Scrap Palace and well into the Glowing Sea, but never got approached by a deathclaw. However, I have South of the Sea installed, and it places a mine entrance and some other scenery/items roughly halfway between the Scrap Palace and Vault 95. Anybody happen to know if that's the cause?

I guess it might be SotS's fault, as I got approached by Hermes as soon as I was in the surroundinfs of the Glowing Sea. So if he doesn't shows up, and as you said SotS creates some sort of "wall" he might get stuck somewhere there.

4 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I guess it might be SotS's fault, as I got approached by Hermes as soon as I was in the surroundinfs of the Glowing Sea. So if he doesn't shows up, and as you said SotS creates some sort of "wall" he might get stuck somewhere there.

Aha, so maybe if I work out his refID and moveto him (with tdetect off of course), I should be able to figure out where he ended up and maybe patch the ESP to spawn him somewhere he won't get stuck. Thanks for the idea!

I need some help ...

Looking in vain for the text in the picture and some more ... Does anyone know EXACTLY where it is?

1617345401_Fallout42021-02-1500-40-50-24.jpg.5983cf53ec1b62cf68c06cfed2fe2515.jpg

No ... I didn't find it in the Scripts package.

A játékon belül a képen lévő szöveget keresem és még néhányat. Tud valaki segíteni? 

Nos... a "scripts" csomagot is átnéztem és... semmi. Ott csak pár körmondat van.

Talán az is lehet, hogy nem talál a szövegre a kereső?

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

City mods

This is an interesting suggestion. I have 78th place and the 95 something between the port he has caught me in many cases. In fact ... he came into port once! Inevitable!

--------------------------------------

Ez érdekes felvetés. Nálam a 78. helyen ül és a 95-ös valamit a kikötő közt már sok esetben elkapott.

Sőt... egyszer a kikötőbe is bejött és a 95-ös melletti bunkerból is kiszedett!

Kikerülhetetlen! 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, vaultbait said:

Aha, so maybe if I work out his refID and moveto him (with tdetect off of course), I should be able to figure out where he ended up and maybe patch the ESP to spawn him somewhere he won't get stuck. Thanks for the idea!

So trying to player.moveto Hermes' refID (conveniently it seems to be his formID +1) caused the game to freeze. Moving him to me, however, did properly initiate the quest. Unfortunately, the conflicts with South of the Sea run much deeper for that quest... [story spoiler ahead]

Spoiler

Hermes' Lair is right on the edge of Atlas City, making the dead adventurers hard to spot among additional debris and buildings when searching for hazmat suits, and critical parts of the cave containing the power armor and one of the shortwave radios become entirely inaccessible as the foundations of one building clip through it. Worse, SotS does a lot of uplift on the Atlantic Offices, so precombine conflicts result in it being entirely impossible for the relevant NPC to navigate (and very hard for the player too without switching to tcl mode quite a bit and also guessing at the locations of invisible floors and walls).

I was able to limp most of the way through evading Hermes while waiting for help to arrive, but was unable to get dialogue to progress after the point where you work your way down to the lowest floor.

As for the Diamond City conflicts, moving BB's plugin earlier in my load order than all the DC mods did help, but only once I used Archive2 to pack all the loose files from BB into a BA2. I still get a bit of flicker with some of the wooden floor parts strewn about the market area in particular, but it's not terrible.

I managed to get stuck with BBM03b. There is no description of this anywhere. Hell ... Where can I get the girl a working doc next to DC if the one she has hasn't got a dialogue?

Bourne April Paladin Story ... crash... 

---------------------------------------

Sikerült elakadni a BBM03b résszel. Ennek sehol nincs leírása. Pokol... Honnan vegyek a csajnak GyV mellett egy működő dokit hogyha az amelyik van nem kapott párbeszédet vagy nem veszi fel a fonalat?

A fegyvertárból begyűjtöttem a dokit.  Eléggé furcsa volt mert egyszer nagy volt a hasa, máskor meg semmi. Egy halom párbeszéde van de ami nekem kell... az nem dolgozik.

A történeti csaj neve: Patak Április levente és a létező leírások a jelenleg nálam futó történetét nem tárgyalják. Halálkarom, mocsárbunker meg minden nyafogás..

27 minutes ago, Eperke said:

I managed to get stuck with BBM03b. There is no description of this anywhere. Hell ... Where can I get the girl a working doc next to DC if the one she has hasn't got a dialogue?

Bourne April Paladin Story ... crash... 

---------------------------------------

Sikerült elakadni a BBM03b résszel. Ennek sehol nincs leírása. Pokol... Honnan vegyek a csajnak GyV mellett egy működő dokit hogyha az amelyik van nem kapott párbeszédet vagy nem veszi fel a fonalat?

A fegyvertárból begyűjtöttem a dokit.  Eléggé furcsa volt mert egyszer nagy volt a hasa, máskor meg semmi. Egy halom párbeszéde van de ami nekem kell... az nem dolgozik.

A történeti csaj neve: Patak Április levente és a létező leírások a jelenleg nálam futó történetét nem tárgyalják. Halálkarom, mocsárbunker meg minden nyafogás..

Yeah I've noticed many missing pieces on the Wiki, which is also why I decided to help with it a little bit. I'd like to complete all the missing things (at least for FO4) but there are LOT of things. Right now I'm working on Jade's quests.

If you want, you can help too by editing the pages with the bugs you find.