procian Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 2 hours ago, goakin09 said: Hey! I have a problem with installing the package. I download it, put it in the Mods folder but it isn't recognised by the game :(. How are packages installed? You are unzipping them I take it....if yes just put into your mods folder.... 1
procian Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 On 10/30/2019 at 3:02 AM, DerpedPerd said: hi, i'm confused about the 2 files. your page didn't state the differences between them so i'm lost which is latest or best Download OLL AP 3.2.....
procian Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 Thanks for these....I love your work....10/10 1
razzor69 Posted November 3, 2019 Posted November 3, 2019 Great thanks for the update, anyway where's the streetlamp animation? is it any street lamp or the debug street lamp one? because i cannot find it 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted November 5, 2019 Author Posted November 5, 2019 On 11/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, razzor69 said: Great thanks for the update, anyway where's the streetlamp animation? is it any street lamp or the debug street lamp one? because i cannot find it Spoiler Hi razzor69, The Street Lights (which I should have named Street 'Lamps') can be found in the Outdoor Lights area of Build and Buy Mode, you can also search "street" and a couple of them should show up. Hope this helps Also, glad you like the update. On 11/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, procian said: Thanks for these....I love your work....10/10 Thanks so much procian! 1
JJimmyJ Posted November 15, 2019 Posted November 15, 2019 Hello, Quick thanks for the awesome animations. I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations. Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked: Climax Standing Wall Bang Climax (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Vaginal Standing Wall Bang Kiss (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Standing Wall Bang 1 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Standing Wall Bang 2 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum). Could this be amended? If not, no worries Thanks 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted December 3, 2019 Author Posted December 3, 2019 On 11/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, JJimmyJ said: Hello, Quick thanks for the awesome animations. I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations. Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked: Climax Standing Wall Bang Climax (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Vaginal Standing Wall Bang Kiss (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Standing Wall Bang 1 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character Standing Wall Bang 2 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum). Could this be amended? If not, no worries Thanks Hey JJimmyJ, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I probably won't be fixing this as these animations as they are quite dated, but you can feel free to modify the files for your own personal use (with no redistribution of course.) Also, windows in the Sims are different sizes, heights and positions so it makes it hard to make an animations with work on multiple window objects even if they are on the correct side. This is very helpful to know though and so I will definitely keep it in mind when I create animations which use the window object in the future. :] Thanks Jimmy 2
Mechaoflove Posted December 12, 2019 Posted December 12, 2019 Hey OLL, new to WickedWhims and such, and I love your animations. Is this one patreon exclusive, and if so how much for access? 1
stened91 Posted December 14, 2019 Posted December 14, 2019 Hey guys! I have a question. I have the ooOLaLa world pack for Wickedwhims. All the female have animated breasts, but not my sim character. Any reason why? Is there an option? 1
SantanaX Posted December 22, 2019 Posted December 22, 2019 Hi OLL! Thanks for the updates, and really great animations! Tiny question, could you make solo/dildo/double-dildo animations for solo F or FF? :3 1
bellendaine Posted December 27, 2019 Posted December 27, 2019 I've tried a number of animations since discovering this, but only recently discovered yours. I love them. I'm totally supporting you on Patreon. Here's why: many of the animations I've tried before are singular positions/encounters, and yours (so far) seem to often have a sequence and a...logic?...to the sexual encounter (that is multiple connection positions that create an entire sexual experience). I love that. It's not a collection of random positions, but a true attempt at story telling sex...which I think works so much better with the Sims as a platform...at least in my playstyle! Secondly, your animations work well for MM encounters, and I have a few gay characters and those are *really* hard to find. I'm very grateful. Well done!! Thank you! 1
rb813 Posted January 5, 2020 Posted January 5, 2020 I noticed you made a couple animations for the arcade machine. It's cool to have a sex scene with the girl just sitting on the cabinet while the game displays in the background, but I think it would be an even better use of the object if someone were actually trying to play it. Like, if a guy is trying to play while the girl jerks him off from behind, or a girl is trying to play while the guy fingers her, licks her, then fucks her from behind. Or the guy could get fingered and fucked in the butt if he swings that way. (It doesn't have to be a non-consensual thing, just like "stop distracting me, I was winning"). 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 8, 2020 Author Posted January 8, 2020 On 12/14/2019 at 8:08 PM, stened91 said: Hey guys! I have a question. I have the ooOLaLa world pack for Wickedwhims. All the female have animated breasts, but not my sim character. Any reason why? Is there an option? Hey stened91, if you've downloaded the latest version of Wicked Whims correctly, your female sims should have animated breasts and phallus parts. But you're talking about my "ooOLalaWorld_Animations".package specifically, yes, this pack does not have animated breasts or phallus parts unfortunately, because it is really old. I've created an updated series for my old animations on my patreon page called "OLL Originals" but the "ooOLala World" on this site (LL) will not be updated unfortunately. Feel free to remove it from you Mods folder if you do not enjoy them as much. Hope this helps On 12/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, santanaX said: Hi OLL! Thanks for the updates, and really great animations! Tiny question, could you make solo/dildo/double-dildo animations for solo F or FF? :3 I've been really scared to try making animations like that, but I will do my best to be brave and try haha. Thanks santanaX On 12/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, bellendaine said: I've tried a number of animations since discovering this, but only recently discovered yours. I love them. I'm totally supporting you on Patreon. Here's why: many of the animations I've tried before are singular positions/encounters, and yours (so far) seem to often have a sequence and a...logic?...to the sexual encounter (that is multiple connection positions that create an entire sexual experience). I love that. It's not a collection of random positions, but a true attempt at story telling sex...which I think works so much better with the Sims as a platform...at least in my playstyle! Secondly, your animations work well for MM encounters, and I have a few gay characters and those are *really* hard to find. I'm very grateful. Well done!! Thank you! Wow, thank you so much for the huge compliment bellendaine Very honored and much appreciated!! ❤️ On 1/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, rb813 said: I noticed you made a couple animations for the arcade machine. It's cool to have a sex scene with the girl just sitting on the cabinet while the game displays in the background, but I think it would be an even better use of the object if someone were actually trying to play it. Like, if a guy is trying to play while the girl jerks him off from behind, or a girl is trying to play while the guy fingers her, licks her, then fucks her from behind. Or the guy could get fingered and fucked in the butt if he swings that way. (It doesn't have to be a non-consensual thing, just like "stop distracting me, I was winning"). Hi rb813, very creative ideas you've got there, I might try and incorporate more stuff like that in the future. Thanks On 12/12/2019 at 4:49 AM, Mechaoflove said: Hey OLL, new to WickedWhims and such, and I love your animations. Is this one patreon exclusive, and if so how much for access? Hi Mechaoflove, It was but it just became available on the site today so enjoy!! Any previews you see on the site that cannot be found in the animation pack can be found on patreon. Hope this helps. And thanks Mechaoflove 3
ADM Ntek Posted January 9, 2020 Posted January 9, 2020 great pack. especially love that you have animations for some the lesser used objects like the exercising machine and piano. any chance you could make something for the get to work objects form the lab or hospital? or how about a levitation masturbation for the meditation stool. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 9, 2020 Author Posted January 9, 2020 2 hours ago, ADM Ntek said: great pack. especially love that you have animations for some the lesser used objects like the exercising machine and piano. any chance you could make something for the get to work objects form the lab or hospital? or how about a levitation masturbation for the meditation stool. thanks. Very interesting idea
Quadrageek Posted January 10, 2020 Posted January 10, 2020 Hi @ooOLalaWorld another question ? Where can I find this animation? coz' I cant figured it out which item or place it is at? Many thanks and appreciations for your work ? Great stuff!
SantanaX Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 On 1/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, Quadrageek said: Hi @ooOLalaWorld another question ? Where can I find this animation? coz' I cant figured it out which item or place it is at? Many thanks and appreciations for your work ? Great stuff! I think that might be the Jukebox animation! :) 1
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 20, 2020 Posted January 20, 2020 On 10/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: Hi @Quadrageek Glad you like the animations. The animation is a "Double Bed", "Vaginal" animation so if you don't see it there it is still a patreon exclusive for now. It will probably have 'missionary' something in its name so just try all the animations and see.I think it is still P.Exclusive though Did you have a makeout in bathtub animation? It's not showing up for me now since I uninstalled my wicked whims mod and reinstalled. I have your animations. Another one no longer showing is the animation were sim a wraps his arm around sim b's stomach in the bath tub. Both are teases. 1
Jakod21 Posted February 1, 2020 Posted February 1, 2020 Which one of the two files should I download??
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 1, 2020 Posted February 1, 2020 On 1/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, beautifulmusiclover said: Did you have a makeout in bathtub animation? It's not showing up for me now since I uninstalled my wicked whims mod and reinstalled. I have your animations. Another one no longer showing is the animation were sim a wraps his arm around sim b's stomach in the bath tub. Both are teases. Nevermind I found out you do under your Oll name.
DarkAudit Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 When a sim has the Cuck trait and starts Having Some Fun while watching their partner, I keep getting an error where the masturbation animation starts over with an error notification when the first sim's sex animation ends. I tried reinstalling a newer copy of your files, same results. Tried deleting the files, and then the sim just stood there while the game said the masturbation animation was running, even though the file wasn't there. Now *that* is weird. It's probably all a WW issue, but it's your masturbation animation, so I thought I should at least mention it here. (ETA: the female animation is by Amra72, and the error happens there too. So animations are probably not the problem.)
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 On 2/1/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jakod21 said: Which one of the two files should I download?? You can download either or both Each file contains different animations. On 2/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, beautifulmusiclover said: Nevermind I found out you do under your Oll name. Glad you were able to find it Thanks for letting me know On 2/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, DarkAudit said: When a sim has the Cuck trait and starts Having Some Fun while watching their partner, I keep getting an error where the masturbation animation starts over with an error notification when the first sim's sex animation ends. I tried reinstalling a newer copy of your files, same results. Tried deleting the files, and then the sim just stood there while the game said the masturbation animation was running, even though the file wasn't there. Now *that* is weird. It's probably all a WW issue, but it's your masturbation animation, so I thought I should at least mention it here. (ETA: the female animation is by Amra72, and the error happens there too. So animations are probably not the problem.) Hi DarkAudit, Not really sure how to resolve the issue. I hope you can find the solution : )
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 New animations are now available! Enjoy! ❤️ Link: Animations List: Floor - Cunniligus Dragon Oraljob Floor - Deep Impact Missionary Captain Floor – Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle Floor – Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle (Climax) Floor – Classic Missionary Position Floor – Classic Missionary Position (Climax) Floor – Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] Floor – Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] CLIMAX And for anyone interested in what I've been working on.... Here are a few previews: Spoiler Any animations/previews which can't be found, can be found on my patreon page now and will be released on this site at a later date. Hope you like the animations - LALA 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now