ooOLalaWorld Posted August 29, 2018 Author Posted August 29, 2018 THE FOLLOWING ANIMATIONS ARE NOW FREELY AVAILABLE ON HERE (LOVERSLAB): 1. Seated - Intimate Tease/Mount (AP) 2. Seated - Classic Gentle Cowgirl (AP) 3. Seated - Classic Cowgirl 1 (AP) 4. Seated - Classic Cowgirl 2 (AP) 5. Seated - Classic Cowgirl CLIMAX (AP) 6. Loveseat/Sofa - Intimate Couch Makeout (AP) 7. Loveseat/Sofa - Romantic Side-Cuddle (AP) 8. Loveseat/Sofa - Handjob Makeout (AP) 9. Loveseat/Sofa - Classic Oraljob (AP) 10. Loveseat/Sofa - Classic Oraljob CLIMAX (AP) Enjoy --------- Future Patron Animations (Sneak Peak Previews): Spoiler 13
Denb34 Posted August 30, 2018 Posted August 30, 2018 Thanks for the hard work and the update, awesome as always. 2
Charisma69 Posted August 30, 2018 Posted August 30, 2018 This is my first post on here. I just now saw all the negative stuff posted up above and I wanted to thank you for your animations. You do a wonderful job. I'm also on a very fixed income, but I do try to support animators if I can. If not I gladly wait patiently for their new animations to be released. I know this must take a lot of hard work and you do this on your own time. I can't believe some people feel so entitled to someone else's work that they have to be so hateful. Yeah, it sucks being poor. Believe me, I know. However, you can't take that out on everyone else. The work they do is worth money. It takes time and it's something that they would be getting paid for if they worked for any gaming company - you know if they actually did adult entertainment in games. So don't listen to the haters. Keep doing the awesome job you're doing and know that the rest of us appreciate it. ? 5
gregathit Posted August 30, 2018 Posted August 30, 2018 This thread belongs to ooOLalaWorld and is for showcasing his animations. I have purged the off topic posts for the last couple days. This thread is NOT to be used to discuss patreon or ANYTHING ELSE. Please stay on topic or refrain from posting here. 3
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 31, 2018 Author Posted August 31, 2018 On 8/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, CPU said: ... 11 hours ago, gregathit said: ... Thanks for fairly moderating over the last couple of days/weeks, just wanted let you know that its much appreciated. On 8/30/2018 at 1:32 AM, B10HAZARDx333 said: Thank's for the latest update O.L.L. ? You're welcome B10HAZARDx33 15 hours ago, xilenita said: I love it. Thanks Glad to hear it xilenita 15 hours ago, wild_guy said: Great, thanks! You're welcome wild_guy 14 hours ago, Denb34 said: Thanks for the hard work and the update, awesome as always. Ayye you're welcome Denb34 : ) 12 hours ago, Charisma69 said: This is my first post on here. I just now saw all the negative stuff posted up above and I wanted to thank you for your animations. You do a wonderful job. I'm also on a very fixed income, but I do try to support animators if I can. If not I gladly wait patiently for their new animations to be released. I know this must take a lot of hard work and you do this on your own time. I can't believe some people feel so entitled to someone else's work that they have to be so hateful. Yeah, it sucks being poor. Believe me, I know. However, you can't take that out on everyone else. The work they do is worth money. It takes time and it's something that they would be getting paid for if they worked for any gaming company - you know if they actually did adult entertainment in games. So don't listen to the haters. Keep doing the awesome job you're doing and know that the rest of us appreciate it. ? Woah.. thank you so much Charisma69 for the comment. Means a lot honestly. And more so that, this was your very first post. I hope you enjoy the LoversLab site and most importantly some of my animations. Thanks for supporting me even just on this site 5
Elsalovescocaine Posted August 31, 2018 Posted August 31, 2018 epic cool your animations are awesome and are the best to get babies., 4 sims get pregnant with your animations. i dont why but are the best to get babies, might they are buffed xd 1
Charisma69 Posted August 31, 2018 Posted August 31, 2018 12 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Woah.. thank you so much Charisma69 for the comment. Means a lot honestly. And more so that, this was your very first post. I hope you enjoy the LoversLab site and most importantly some of my animations. Thanks for supporting me even just on this site You're welcome. I'm really enjoying the site and I do really enjoy your animations. The hard work you guys do is very much appreciated. ? 1
instantmagic Posted September 5, 2018 Posted September 5, 2018 I'd love to see and will support you on Patreon, now that I am a member of it, an OLL exclusive Gay male animation package. You don't even have to make new animations. I do love your anal, oraljob, masturbation etc... the best. Or have you already made an all male gay package that I don't know about? Wishing you success! 1
Кобра Posted September 18, 2018 Posted September 18, 2018 Анимация "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animation" конфликт с файлом "mc_cmd_center.package". Не знаете по какой причине? Спасибо огромное, ваша анимация лучшая! 1
karinahok Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 @ooOLalaWorld, sorry I haven't read the entire thread so you may have already answered this question, but is there a reason why the MFM Threesome AP animations for Sofa/Loveseat were removed? Those were my favorite.
instantmagic Posted September 24, 2018 Posted September 24, 2018 I'm being told to update your animations. IDK I didn't download them from here but rather I have the last one you put on patreon for Sept. I think. The one that says New 5 dollar tier animations unlocked. How do I update that?
ooOLalaWorld Posted September 25, 2018 Author Posted September 25, 2018 On 9/18/2018 at 4:10 PM, eva111111 said: Анимация "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animation" конфликт с файлом "mc_cmd_center.package". Не знаете по какой причине? Спасибо огромное, ваша анимация лучшая! Хм, это очень странно. Кроме того, извините, я не говорю по-русски. Я знаю, что в прошлом были некоторые ошибки, но последняя загрузка файла «WW__ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package», похоже, работала для большинства людей. Я не знаю, почему это должно противоречить «MC Command Center» извините Я попытаюсь выяснить проблему, если / когда я натолкнулся на нее. Надеюсь, вы найдете исправление. Кроме того, спасибо за ваши добрые слова о моей работе. Очень благодарен. --------------------- Hmm, that's very odd. Also, sorry I don't speak Russian. I know that there have been some errors in the past but the latest download of the "WW__ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" file seemed to be working for most people. I don't know why it should be conflicting with "MC Command Centre" sorry I will try and figure out the problem if/when I come across it. Hope you find a fix. Also, thanks for your kind words about my work It's greatly appreciated. On 9/23/2018 at 2:50 PM, karinahok said: @ooOLalaWorld, sorry I haven't read the entire thread so you may have already answered this question, but is there a reason why the MFM Threesome AP animations for Sofa/Loveseat were removed? Those were my favorite. Yeah unfortunately they were patreon exclusive so I had to remove them. Sorry buddy. They should be made available on this site some day though 7 hours ago, Redabyss said: Hey man! Check your mailbox Checked and replied 1 hour ago, instantmagic said: I'm being told to update your animations. IDK I didn't download them from here but rather I have the last one you put on patreon for Sept. I think. The one that says New 5 dollar tier animations unlocked. How do I update that? On 9/5/2018 at 9:52 PM, instantmagic said: I'd love to see and will support you on Patreon, now that I am a member of it, an OLL exclusive Gay male animation package. You don't even have to make new animations. I do love your anal, oraljob, masturbation etc... the best. Or have you already made an all male gay package that I don't know about? Wishing you success! Hmm, if this is related to Patreon it would be best to message me on Patreon instead in future. But to update any of my animations on patreon you'd simply just download and replace your current package in your Mods folder with the latest package available to you on my page. So if you're a $5 tier, you'd download and replace the package in your Mods folder with the latest $5 package and vise-versa with being a $10 patron that's it. You will still have all the past animations you had before. Make sure to replace and not have duplicates. Also, It's got nothing to do with this site (LoversLab) if you're a patron. Hope that clears things up. Thanks for your wish of success for me it is greatly appreciated. My animations are usually made to fit sex groups of any and all genders but perhaps I'll look into making gender specific animations who knows 1
Netwiset Posted October 7, 2018 Posted October 7, 2018 QUESTION Hello OLL "Generic Missionary Bed 2" chosen from the Vaginal Animations will be recognised from Nisas Wicked Perversion as "Anal" is this a bug in Nisas WP or is it a error of your animation? Regards Netwi
lololo12 Posted October 19, 2018 Posted October 19, 2018 Hello i was wondering when you will be able to upload October update.Thanks for your amazing animations btw
BuffyTheVampireSlayer1987 Posted October 22, 2018 Posted October 22, 2018 Do i only download the oll package are both ?
CptMary Posted October 29, 2018 Posted October 29, 2018 On 10/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, robyou87 said: Do i only download the oll package are both ? Both. They have different animations. =D
ooOLalaWorld Posted October 31, 2018 Author Posted October 31, 2018 Added 12 animations to the LoversLab download section List of now freely available animations here on LoversLab: (31st October/Pre-November): **click show spoiler to see** Spoiler · Standing - Classic Handjob Climax (AP) · Masturbation - Middle Of Bed [Jerk Off] (AP) · Masturbation - Stage 1 [Female] (AP) · Masturbation - Climax Stage [Female] (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Facesitting + Cowgirl MFF Threesome 1 ANAL (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Facesitting + Cowgirl MFF Threesome 2 ANAL (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Reverse Cowgirl + Licking MFF Threesome ANAL (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Reverse Cowgirl + Licking MFF Threesome Climax (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed - [MM/MF] Classic Oraljob 1 (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] Lesbian Eating Out (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed - [MM] 69 (AP) · DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] 69 (AP) Feel free to check out some of my patreon exclusive animations/future release animations here as well (previews): Spoiler 13
Kurdaneva Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 I have a troubleshooting question: I'm so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I downloaded the animations and the breast physics only work when I DON'T have a body mod (like BB), however then they have the default pink bra. What am I doing incorrectly?
GreyMouse Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 Thank you for the update, OLL!! Very much appreciated! ? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now