ziobabbi Posted February 13, 2020 Posted February 13, 2020 Kind of miss those more creative places when you used them. I like the last patreon update but I feel it's a bit generic 1
BillyPilgrim Posted March 17, 2020 Posted March 17, 2020 Hey @ooOLalaWorld, I asked another animator this but also wanted to ask you, because you make a variety of animations. Would it be possible to create some Futa solo animations such as a self-suck or titjob? If you need some references, there's a great subreddit with examples - https://www.reddit.com/r/autofutallatio/top/ Thanks for the consideration! 1
kringspiermusketier Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 I've scrolled through the whole forum here trying to find a solution to this problem, but the only other person who also had this problem never responded to your suggested fix (which I already did). I have the PACKAGE files in my mod folder (not the WW folder), I have script mods enabled in the settings, and I have the most current version of WickedWhims, but your animations aren't showing up at the startup popup and I don't have the option to select your animations in-game. I'm out of ideas here. I'd appreciate some help 1
kringspiermusketier Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 22 minutes ago, kringspiermusketier said: I've scrolled through the whole forum here trying to find a solution to this problem, but the only other person who also had this problem never responded to your suggested fix (which I already did). I have the PACKAGE files in my mod folder (not the WW folder), I have script mods enabled in the settings, and I have the most current version of WickedWhims, but your animations aren't showing up at the startup popup and I don't have the option to select your animations in-game. I'm out of ideas here. I'd appreciate some help And now that I'm trying to install other people's animations I'm finding out it's not just yours. For some reason my game can read the WickedWhims files, but not any of the others I add. I don't understand this at all.
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 13, 2020 Author Posted April 13, 2020 On 4/1/2020 at 6:11 AM, kringspiermusketier said: And now that I'm trying to install other people's animations I'm finding out it's not just yours. For some reason my game can read the WickedWhims files, but not any of the others I add. I don't understand this at all. Hi kringspiermusketier, Not quite sure why it's not working A common issue is that, duplicated packages of any one animation package usually result in animations not being recognized or selectable in-game. You should make sure you don't have duplicates of packages with the same name, and that you've made sure to replace old packages with their responding updated versions which share the same name. Other than that all I can think of is to play with the Sex Settings under the WickedWhim settings (specifically the Gender Settings, and finding and selecting Anything Goes option to have all animations show up even if they are sim gender restricted). Please let me know once you've got it to work -LALA 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 13, 2020 Author Posted April 13, 2020 8+ Animations now available on LoversLab : Double Bed - Cunniligus Dragon Oraljob Double Bed - Deep Impact Missionary Captain Double Bed - Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle Double Bed - Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle (Climax) Double Bed - Classic Missionary Position Double Bed - Classic Missionary Position (Climax) Double Bed - Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] Double Bed - Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] CLIMAX Hope you like them ❤️ ------- Also.... Finally felt brave enough to use Prop Objects. New Prop Object, SwingSet, Threesome & Foursome Animations now available for patrons, will be available to all much, much later. Click 'Spoiler'/'Reveal Hidden Contents' to see a few previews: Spoiler 7
GreyMouse Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 Thank you for the update, OOL!! Stay healthy! ? 1
Shellty_ Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 Thank you for the update OLL! Love your animations❤️ 1
B10HAZARD. Posted April 14, 2020 Posted April 14, 2020 Thank you @ooOLalaWorld ? stay safe, stay healthy. ? 1
lianna123 Posted April 14, 2020 Posted April 14, 2020 I have the Wicked and also all the animation. But when I click from the playlist. Its not playing. whats the problem . can you help ? I dont mind paying.
lianna123 Posted April 14, 2020 Posted April 14, 2020 On 4/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, kringspiermusketier said: I've scrolled through the whole forum here trying to find a solution to this problem, but the only other person who also had this problem never responded to your suggested fix (which I already did). I have the PACKAGE files in my mod folder (not the WW folder), I have script mods enabled in the settings, and I have the most current version of WickedWhims, but your animations aren't showing up at the startup popup and I don't have the option to select your animations in-game. I'm out of ideas here. I'd appreciate some help same with mine
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 14, 2020 Author Posted April 14, 2020 18 hours ago, GreyMouse said: Thank you for the update, OOL!! Stay healthy! ? 17 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: Thanks again for the update! ❤️ 13 hours ago, Shellty_ said: Thank you for the update OLL! Love your animations❤️ 13 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you @ooOLalaWorld ? stay safe, stay healthy. ? Thank you everyone. Hope you're all staying safe as well ❤️ 6 hours ago, lianna123 said: same with mine Hi lianna123, Hmmm, I haven't yet experimented with the Playlist feature yet but I don't suspect it would stop any animations from working. Make sure you don't have any duplicated packages and you've updated your Wicked Whims to the latest version. I will look into the issue further and let you know if I find anything that needs fixing. I hope you find a solution to your problem though. Please let me know when you manage to fix the problem 1
UltimaST Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 I love you animations but was looking for the one in the pictures called missionary wide legs. I cant see this animation in the game. Is it only between male and female? All my sims are males.
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 13, 2020 Author Posted May 13, 2020 18 hours ago, UltimaST said: I love you animations but was looking for the one in the pictures called missionary wide legs. I cant see this animation in the game. Is it only between male and female? All my sims are males. To get animations available for all sim gender combinations, you've got to enter the Wicked Whims setting -> Sex settings -> Gender settings and choose -> Anything goes and all my animations will show up. If you see any animation previews on here and they are not in-game they are most likely patron-exclusive for now but will be available on here at a later date. 2
jkrbysims Posted May 16, 2020 Posted May 16, 2020 what are the locations for the anims that you released on 13th ? Cowgirl Front Facing – Stage 1 Cowgirl Reverse Frontal – Stage 2 Cowgirl Reverse Frontal – Climax Stage Hold It Down – Layback Cunnilingus Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 1 Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 2 Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 3
GreyMouse Posted May 16, 2020 Posted May 16, 2020 Thanks for this new update OOL! Much appreciated! Maybe I'll get to play this weekend... ?
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 16, 2020 Author Posted May 16, 2020 9 hours ago, jkrbysims said: what are the locations for the anims that you released on 13th ? Cowgirl Front Facing – Stage 1 Cowgirl Reverse Frontal – Stage 2 Cowgirl Reverse Frontal – Climax Stage Hold It Down – Layback Cunnilingus Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 1 Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 2 Traditional Missionary Style – Stage 3 Most likely the Double Bed. You may have to go searching on different in-game objects to find them all 3 hours ago, GreyMouse said: Thanks for this new update OOL! Much appreciated! Maybe I'll get to play this weekend... ? You're welcome. Glad you like the update GreyMouse! ❤️ 1
NNS10 Posted May 22, 2020 Posted May 22, 2020 On 2/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Jakod21 said: Which one of the two files should I download?? On 2/13/2020 at 12:36 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: You can download either or both Each file contains different animations. So even though only one file is labeled WW, are they both for WW? Only just noticed the WW labeled package file is much older (from 2018) while updates are only on the AP file which made me wonder about the above.
LilMinxieSimsie Posted May 22, 2020 Posted May 22, 2020 1 hour ago, nanashi50 said: So even though only one file is labeled WW, are they both for WW? Only just noticed the WW labeled package file is much older (from 2018) while updates are only on the AP file which made me wonder about the above. They are. I have both packages and both show up in WW, some as OLL Animations (AP) and the others as ooOLaLaWorld Animations. Thank you, ooOLaLa, I love them!
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 22, 2020 Author Posted May 22, 2020 3 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said: They are. I have both packages and both show up in WW, some as OLL Animations (AP) and the others as ooOLaLaWorld Animations. Thank you, ooOLaLa, I love them! Hi LilMinxie, very glad to hear it
coronablast Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 I didn't want to comment because of my username (ill-timed, I've had this since my Skyrim days :X) but I just wanted to say thank you for making mine and everybody's game fun and sexy. You really deserve more credit for all the love you put into these animations. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now