Praxidike Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 On 12/6/2020 at 2:10 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: Hi Praxidlike, cstart a 2-Sim animation, click on one of the active animation sims and you should see "Join" show up. Hope this helps : ) I did that but I don't have the "Join" option. I am trying to use 3 Males and 1 Female.
Scorpio Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 1 hour ago, Praxidike said: I did that but I don't have the "Join" option. I am trying to use 3 Males and 1 Female. Chances are those 3 male sims have straight gender preferences and won't have sex with other males but only females as one on one MF. Group sex with other same sex sims involved have to be set to bi-sexual gender preferences to have group sex with both genders. More here about how to do that, or you can use MCCC to change sims gender preferences instead. https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/ You could also change some WW global settings to allow this game wide for all sims if needed. 1
Praxidike Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 On 12/9/2020 at 12:26 PM, Scorpio said: Chances are those 3 male sims have straight gender preferences and won't have sex with other males but only females as one on one MF. Group sex with other same sex sims involved have to be set to bi-sexual gender preferences to have group sex with both genders. More here about how to do that, or you can use MCCC to change sims gender preferences instead. https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/ You could also change some WW global settings to allow this game wide for all sims if needed. Thank you so much! I don't know why I didn't think of that! You are awesome! 1
viwes Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Hi O.L.L! Love your work! In the mod previews, which shoe mod are you using? Specifically asking for the red soled heels. Thanks! 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 13, 2021 Author Posted January 13, 2021 15 hours ago, viwes said: Hi O.L.L! Love your work! In the mod previews, which shoe mod are you using? Specifically asking for the red soled heels. Thanks! Thanks viwes Unfortunetely I merge all my CC so might want to try and take a screensht of it and search by image on Google. Sorry, hope you find them though. Once again thanks :] ❤️ 1
Motherlodesims Posted January 14, 2021 Posted January 14, 2021 I guess that my work and your work is pretty similar, nice to see something good too. ? I'm just a fan not at all. Thanks a lot for shine my life! 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 16, 2021 Author Posted January 16, 2021 On 1/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, Motherlodesims said: I guess that my work and your work is pretty similar, nice to see something good too. ? I'm just a fan not at all. Thanks a lot for shine my life! Hey @Motherlodesims! I'm a big fan of your work too Thank you so much for compliments ❤️ Lots of love and keep up the good work 1
DrCelos Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Can someone please send me download link? I’m sitting here for like an hour and can’t find anything. Would be great. Just want to try the mod
GreyMouse Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 26 minutes ago, DrCelos said: Can someone please send me download link? I’m sitting here for like an hour and can’t find anything. Would be great. Just want to try the mod First page, right at the top where it says VIEW FILE. ? 2
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2021 Author Posted February 13, 2021 Just uploaded 18+ animations on Loverlabs enjoy ❤️ 18+ New Animations! ❤️ DOWNLOAD HERE Sneekpeak preview of this animation set: Spoiler Arm Hold Half Eiffel Tower Bent Over (AP) Nirvana Rabbit Facing Bang Feet Hold Position (AP) Nirvana Rabbit Facing Bang Feet Hold Position Climax (AP) Kneeling Cunnilingus #1 (AP) Kneeling Cunnilingus #2 (AP) Kneeling Cunnilingus Climax (AP) DoggyStyle Bed Boat Position (AP) Spider Side Bang (Mouth Cover) (AP) DoggyStyle Bed Boat Position Climax (AP) Kamasutra - Libra [Perfect Split Cowgirl Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Leopard [Reverse Doggystyle Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Shuttle [Body-to-Body Cowgirl Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Python [Carry/Cradle Missionary Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Oath [Rough/Intimate DoggyStyle Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Boat [Passive Floor Doggy Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Clip [Wide-Legged Missionary Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Shuttle [Body-to-Body Cowgirl Position] CLIMAX (AP) Kamasutra - Boat [Passive Floor Doggy Position] CLIMAX (AP) DOWNLOAD HERE ========================================================== Also Launched ooOLalaCity today (In celebration of ooOLalaWorld's 4 Year Anniversary) - Which bascially just means I've started doing Sims 3 Kinky World Animations for those of you who may be interested Below is post I made eariler in the Sims 3 section of LoversLab: Spoiler Sims 3 Kinky World Animation Previews: Check out my Sims 3 Animations: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/162578-sims-3wip-ooolala-citys-sex-animations-for-kinky-world-passion-ts3-updated-12feb2021/ 3 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: ooOLalaCity?️ - ?OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES [12/02/21] - ?ooOLalaWorld's - ?3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!? Hey there ? - Welcome to ooOLalaCity! I am proud to annouce the lanch of ooOLalaCity?️! If you've never heard of me or "ooOLala" before within the Adult 18+ NSFW Sims Community, I have been making animations for the Sims 4 for WickedWhims for 4 Years (since ooOLalaWorld's launch in "January 29, 2017") so it is just passed ooOLalaWorld's 4 Year Anniversay!? Lately I've been switching between playing the Sims 4 & Sims 3, and I've been having a lot of fun playing The Sims 3. And one day I thought it would be cool to know how to make animations for the Sims 3. Turns out that I was able to transfer my Sims 4 animation ability to Sims 3. I remember using the various Adult 18+ Mods a very long time ago when they just came out for the Sims 3 and having so much fun with them. And I remember always wanting to be part of that community of animators but not being very good at animating back then. Well things are different now, and I am now able to make higher quiality animations for those of you who may have been seeking for more animations to add to spice up their their game. Thank you so much for visiting my page. And I hope that if you do decide to use my animations, you like what I have to offer Take care and have fun! - LALA ?Currently Patreon Exclusive Animation Previews (TS4): Spoiler 3
wild_guy Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 I thought it's something old, why has this file been updated? Spoiler
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2021 Author Posted February 13, 2021 2 minutes ago, wild_guy said: I thought it's something old, why has this file been updated? Hide contents Weirdly enough, I didn't update it. - I must might clicked something different. I found it strange that it said that I did too. Sorry for the confusion. Only the OLL Anims (AP) files was updated. And for future reference. It's never going to be updated. Just the main one : ) 1
wild_guy Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 3 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Only the OLL Anims (AP) files was updated. And for future reference. It's never going to be updated. Just the main one : ) Alright, thank you OLL, thanks for the update ? 1
GreyMouse Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 Thanks for the new update, OLL! Much appreciated. ? 2
Uusxx Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 Hell, yeah! Thank you so much for your update, OLL! Can't wait to test all of these out. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted March 16, 2021 Author Posted March 16, 2021 New Animations on Loverslab! ❤️ Kamasutra - Circle [69 Position] (AP) Kamasutra - Inquisitor [Cunnilingus] (AP) Kamasutra - Angry Pirate [Floor Oraljob] (AP) Rough Bent Standing DoggyStyle - Single Seat (AP) Folded Upside Down Balled Up Flip Missionary - Single Seat (AP) Pressed Down Doggystyle - Single Seat (AP) Classic Kneeling Doggystyle - Single Seat (AP) Classic Kneeling Doggystyle CLIMAX - Single Seat (AP) Newly released on Patreon ? - Sneak Peak Previews: Spoiler 5
Praxidike Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 So excited to try you new Animations! Some good ones! 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted March 17, 2021 Author Posted March 17, 2021 11 hours ago, Praxidike said: I have ideas if you need some! Fire away
Uusxx Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 I must say, I love that your animations are well polished and rarely have any clipping issues. Some others need to take notes from you. Good job, as usual, OLL! 2
Praxidike Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 Here are Animation idea: https://www.sex.com/pin/61374844/ https://www.sex.com/pin/61382049-two-big-dicks-pumping-both-holes/ Can you please available for here and not Patreon? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now