SAUZERRR Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 what is going on?? why there is no update on patreon since december???? 8
turndown4miley Posted February 2, 2019 Posted February 2, 2019 Hello, i downloaded those 2 files and pasted in the mods folder but nothings changed? how can i see the animations there isnt anything new when i click on the sims ...
FauxFurry Posted February 2, 2019 Posted February 2, 2019 1 hour ago, turndown4miley said: Hello, i downloaded those 2 files and pasted in the mods folder but nothings changed? how can i see the animations there isnt anything new when i click on the sims ... You need to click on a compatible object to bring up a Wicked Whims menu which has a list of all of the animation which can be used on it with the types of sims that are around.
NiNiJD111 Posted April 29, 2019 Posted April 29, 2019 8 hours ago, OlafFFF said: is this patreon only now? -_- i was going to ask the same, it hasnt been updated in a while 2
Random_Troll Posted April 29, 2019 Posted April 29, 2019 10 hours ago, OlafFFF said: is this patreon only now? -_- Definitely seems that way. I remember the Sims 4 devs or something posting something along the lines of CC creators being unable to hide content behind a paywall with no "free release" ?. I wonder if legal action would be taken. What do I know, I'm just a RandomTroll :^) I understand having an early access Patreon, and I understand that CC creators could do with money (what with it being their own free time and all), but not releasing stuff for EVERYONE to use after a while is a bit cheeky (I AM a Patron to a few CC authors, such as Basemental and Lifeline, but they release their content for free a while after, so it's fair enough) 5
Ponta56 Posted April 29, 2019 Posted April 29, 2019 Don't trust this creator. He didn't release anything in two months on Patreon and he didn't even bother to reply to me here on LoversLab, to my private message. He simply doesn't care. 1
HollowKnight22 Posted May 1, 2019 Posted May 1, 2019 he's a scam!!! I PAID FOR APRIL ANIMATION AND HE'LL POST THEM IN MAY!!! DON'T PAY HIM!!! 2
Xatos Posted May 6, 2019 Posted May 6, 2019 For the "Hold the Moan" desk animations does anyone know which desk/chairs were used as reference? Because whatever combination I try seems to end up with heavy clipping on both the girl under the desk and the guy sitting on the chair.
nsfwbugreporter Posted May 14, 2019 Posted May 14, 2019 Hi! Big fan of your work -- some of my favorite animations for WickedWhims So -- I'm curious if you have any plans to implement visible ejaculation effects (as in, liquid shooting out of the penis when it's outside). I came across it today in animation packs from Lifeline and Anarcis, and it's such a cool effect that I'd love to see it in other major packs. Just curious. Thanks for your work!
Chojol Posted May 26, 2019 Posted May 26, 2019 Hi guys! I'm new to these mods and I just downloaded this animation pack but I cant seem to make it work. I pasted it in my Sims 4/Mods folder, but when I click on an object and choose the whicked menu it says that there are no sims available even though there are sims around. Also by picking the random option is says that theres no animation for the object. Am I missing something here, or maybe I'm doing something wrong to make it work? Any help is appreciated Thanks!
asso78 Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 12 hours ago, Chojol said: Hi guys! I'm new to these mods and I just downloaded this animation pack but I cant seem to make it work. I pasted it in my Sims 4/Mods folder, but when I click on an object and choose the whicked menu it says that there are no sims available even though there are sims around. Also by picking the random option is says that theres no animation for the object. Am I missing something here, or maybe I'm doing something wrong to make it work? Any help is appreciated Thanks! Hello. Did you unpacked the file you downloaded?
PixisMink Posted June 15, 2019 Posted June 15, 2019 Question Guys, I wanted to know if this mod was compatible with this current edition of Sims 4? I'm about to check myself soon and leave an update if no one replies.
PixisMink Posted June 16, 2019 Posted June 16, 2019 7 hours ago, wild_guy said: Animations compatibility doesn't depend on game version as a rule, you have to pay attention to the WickedWhims version you use instead. Oh okay! I understand now! That makes sense. As for seeing if the animations work, they do! Or least, they didn't break my game so take that as you will!
Trash Rump Posted June 22, 2019 Posted June 22, 2019 On 4/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, OlafFFF said: is this patreon only now? -_- I would like to echo this question as well. They've been posting semi-regularly on Patreon since February, but not once here since December. If the animations are going to be Patreon-exclusive only, I feel like it would be fair to at least let people know in this thread. 1
Leden Posted June 22, 2019 Posted June 22, 2019 It can't stay as Patreon only - they have to be released to public eventually (I think the timeline was 3 weeks or months or something) otherwise its illegal monetization of EA's property
B10HAZARD. Posted June 22, 2019 Posted June 22, 2019 3 hours ago, Leden said: It can't stay as Patreon only - they have to be released to public eventually (I think the timeline was 3 weeks or months or something) otherwise its illegal monetization of EA's property EA stated 2 to 3 weeks. source= https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16175450/#Comment_16175450 3
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 Sorry for the very long delay in a post. Regular free updates will posted on here as they were before. Free update coming soon. Hope you've been liking the animations so far. Thanks for all your patience, love and support 5
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 Update - 12 Newly Available Animations: - enjoy Please let me know if everything works okay ❤️ · Bookcase – Long Stroke Oraljob (AP) [Stage 1] · Bookcase – Long Stroke Missionary Splits (AP) [Stage 2] · Bookcase – Long Stroke Missionary Splits (AP) [Climax] · Cock Conjurer – Standing [Finger Wave/Flick] (AP) · Breast Conjurer – Standing [Finger Wave/Flick] (AP) · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Oraljob 1 [Requires Desk] · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Oraljob 2 [Requires Desk] · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Climax [Requires Desk] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Genital Rub (AP) [Stage 1] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Slow Grinding (AP) [Stage 2] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Reverse Cowgirl (AP) [Stage 3] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Reverse Cowgirl (AP) [Climax] Open spoiler for sneak peak animation previews: Spoiler 5
Possible Assassin Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 This may be a dumb question but is AP different than animation? i was gonna update your animations but i realize there are different files. Thank you for the help in advance ^~^
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 2 minutes ago, Posssible Assassin said: This may be a dumb question but is AP different than animation? i was gonna update your animations but i realize there are different files. Thank you for the help in advance ^~^ Hi @PossibleAssassin the files are different and contain 2 different types of animations so you should download both AP stands for Animated Penis (also implies animated breasts too), the other file does not have this feature because the animations are much older but feel free to download both files into yours Mods folder as they have different animations within then. but just so you know OLL_Animations has a much better animation quality than WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations - Hope this helps
Possible Assassin Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 4 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Hi @PossibleAssassin the files are different and contain 2 different types of animations so you should download both AP stands for Animated Penis (also implies animated breasts too), the other file does not have this feature because the animations are much older but feel free to download both files into yours Mods folder as they have different animations within then. but just so you know OLL_Animations has a much better animation quality than WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations - Hope this helps Ok Thank you. I thought so I just wanted to make sure. Welcome back by the way. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now