lht1982 Posted June 14, 2020 Posted June 14, 2020 What object is used for the set of animations for "crates?" I've been looking around and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 17, 2020 Author Posted June 17, 2020 On 6/14/2020 at 6:42 AM, lht1982 said: What object is used for the set of animations for "crates?" I've been looking around and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks. Hi Iht1982, you will require the 'Get To Work' DLC for those specific crates. Afterwards, search crates into build/buy mode and they should show up On 6/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, coronablast said: I didn't want to comment because of my username (ill-timed, I've had this since my Skyrim days :X) but I just wanted to say thank you for making mine and everybody's game fun and sexy. You really deserve more credit for all the love you put into these animations. Thank you so much for these kind words buddy. It's greatly appreciated. Haha, and don't worry about your username it's all good. Things will be looking up for that situation pretty soon. #fingerscrossed #staysafe 2
GreyMouse Posted June 17, 2020 Posted June 17, 2020 Thanks for the new updated animations, OLL! Much appreciated! ? 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 17, 2020 Author Posted August 17, 2020 10+ New Animations available here on LoverLabs now! Enjoy ❤️ Bathtub - Out-Standing Oraljob #1 (AP) Bathtub - Finger Session #2 (AP) Bathtub - Cunnilingus Session #3 (AP) Bathtub - Missionary Style #4 (AP) Bathtub - Missionary Style Climax (AP) Shower - Intimate Fingering (AP) #1 Shower - Elevated Missionary Carry (AP) #2 Shower - Sensual Cunniligus (AP) #3 Shower - Leg-Carry Behind Bang (AP) #4 Shower - Leg-Carry Behind Bang (AP) Climax Download Here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-17th-august-2020-10-animations/ === Current Animation Project on Patron (Previews) 5
GreyMouse Posted August 17, 2020 Posted August 17, 2020 Thanks for the update, OLL! Much appreciated and keep up the great work! ? 1
Hannigram38 Posted August 17, 2020 Posted August 17, 2020 Thanks for the update! Cannot wait to play them! ❤️ 1
kittiekatty Posted August 18, 2020 Posted August 18, 2020 Hi, sorry for asking something that has most likely been asked before, but which one of the two files should I download, or would I have to download both? Also, if it is the former, would it be possible to ask which one you would recommend I download? Sadly my laptop cannot handle too much mods so I am trying to get as much as I can without it becoming too laggy
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 18, 2020 Author Posted August 18, 2020 6 hours ago, kittiekatty said: Hi, sorry for asking something that has most likely been asked before, but which one of the two files should I download, or would I have to download both? Also, if it is the former, would it be possible to ask which one you would recommend I download? Sadly my laptop cannot handle too much mods so I am trying to get as much as I can without it becoming too laggy Hi kittiekatty, you can download both and it shouldn't put too much strain on your laptop at all
JonyPink Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 Thanks a lot for the update and your work in general! ☺️
Uusxx Posted August 24, 2020 Posted August 24, 2020 differently nice quality animations but I wish you would make romantic ones. 1
Melodygirl1994 Posted August 27, 2020 Posted August 27, 2020 Hi I love your animations and downloaded the latest update but when i put it in my game i was having some issues. My sims were glitching and for some reason they couldn't get pregnant and weren't having their periods and when i took OLL out it stopped and now is working fine so im assuming it was the animations. Can this be fixed?
Guest Posted August 28, 2020 Posted August 28, 2020 Do we download both, "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip" & "OLL Animations (AP)v4.0.zip" ?
B10HAZARD. Posted August 29, 2020 Posted August 29, 2020 3 hours ago, jenyeah said: Do we download both, "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip" & "OLL Animations (AP)v4.0.zip" ? read post #717
amj1984 Posted September 19, 2020 Posted September 19, 2020 Could you please fix this animation, it's always standing on wrong side of the windows 2
B10HAZARD. Posted September 19, 2020 Posted September 19, 2020 @amj1984 I second that. There are i think 3 animators who made "some not all" window animations on the wrong side. and every time someone has mentioned them in the past, have been told "change the windows round in build mode" - does not solve the issue + most animators made them on the correct side. this has been the case for a long time now.
amj1984 Posted September 20, 2020 Posted September 20, 2020 On 9/19/2020 at 10:33 PM, B10HAZARD. said: @amj1984 I second that. There are i think 3 animators who made "some not all" window animations on the wrong side. and every time someone has mentioned them in the past, have been told "change the windows round in build mode" - does not solve the issue + most animators made them on the correct side. this has been the case for a long time now. Yes, I also try fliping side of the windows. But it still playing on the wrong side.
nope68028 Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 The female body doesn’t move during several animations. Any ideas on how to fix?
ooOLalaWorld Posted October 15, 2020 Author Posted October 15, 2020 New Animations justed uploaded to the site: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-15th-october-2020-10-animations/ New exciting animations, patron exclusive at them moment: Spoiler 5
korbe Posted October 15, 2020 Posted October 15, 2020 thanx for ur work! Happy Halloween! Suggestions = How about listing the new content at the top? like a 'what's new?' section. And we need more foot love! thx 1
Uusxx Posted October 16, 2020 Posted October 16, 2020 Great! An update from another animator worth downloading! Thanks ooOLaLa. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now