ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 20 minutes ago, Posssible Assassin said: Ok Thank you. I thought so I just wanted to make sure. Welcome back by the way. Thanks Gonna be posting on here again. Stay tuned
greenlightning Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 Welcome back, and thanks for updating. looks like you've been busy.. 1
JoanPesci Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 Welcome back and thanks for the updating. Nice to see you here again and thanks for your amazing works. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 On 12/8/2018 at 12:33 AM, Darkening Demise said: Hey would you be willing to do bestiality with the new Wicked Whims addon? On 1/12/2019 at 12:51 PM, Random_Troll said: Any "dog"gy stuff planned? I don't think so sorry but I let you guys know if that ever changes On 12/26/2018 at 3:42 AM, beastbybay said: Love your animations, only problem is that none of the vaginal animations can cause pregnancy. Oh really, a lot of people say that their sims get pregnant faster with my animations. Hmmm...okay, I'll look into this @beastbybay 56 minutes ago, greenlightning said: Welcome back, and thanks for updating. looks like you've been busy.. Glad to be back - Yeah a loooooots been going on 2 minutes ago, JoanPesci said: Welcome back and thanks for the updating. Nice to see you here again and thanks for your amazing works. Thank you! and and you're welcome. I'll try to be better. Promise
keeleymyfirst Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 Wow, ooolalaWorld is back, thank you so much for your Top-Animations 2
Jade Scorpion Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 9 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Update - 12 Newly Available Animations: - enjoy Please let me know if everything works okay ❤️ · Bookcase – Long Stroke Oraljob (AP) [Stage 1] · Bookcase – Long Stroke Missionary Splits (AP) [Stage 2] · Bookcase – Long Stroke Missionary Splits (AP) [Climax] · Cock Conjurer – Standing [Finger Wave/Flick] (AP) · Breast Conjurer – Standing [Finger Wave/Flick] (AP) · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Oraljob 1 [Requires Desk] · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Oraljob 2 [Requires Desk] · Office Chair “Hold the Moan” (AP) – Climax [Requires Desk] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Genital Rub (AP) [Stage 1] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Slow Grinding (AP) [Stage 2] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Reverse Cowgirl (AP) [Stage 3] · Dining Table - Full Frontal Reverse Cowgirl (AP) [Climax] Open spoiler for sneak peak animation previews: Hide contents what penis is this? can u upload
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 2 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said: Wow, ooolalaWorld is back, thank you so much for your Top-Animations Yup and you're welcome 59 minutes ago, casio191 said: what penis is this? can u upload the default penis works with all my AP animations 1 hour ago, casio191 said: your recent animation not showing up which animations are you talking about? I recently re-updated the files so please try re-downloading. If it still doesn't work, please let me know
simsadict Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 I don't know which of these 3 files i need to download ?
Jade Scorpion Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 15 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Yup and you're welcome the default penis works with all my AP animations which animations are you talking about? I recently re-updated the files so please try re-downloading. If it still doesn't work, please let me know i have checked your animation an hour ago the bookcase and office chair are not showing up.
jack75 Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 welcome back and thanks for update! i downloaded update but Bookcase, Standing and Office Chair animations aren't showing up.
Smelly Cat Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 Welcome back!! I missed you. I hope everything is well with you now. ? Thanks for the update! 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 43 minutes ago, casio191 said: i have checked your animation an hour ago the bookcase and office chair are not showing up. 28 minutes ago, jack75 said: welcome back and thanks for update! i downloaded update but Bookcase, Standing and Office Chair animations aren't showing up. Yeah you're both right. : / I'm struggling to find why its not working but it shouldn't take long to fix. I will keep you posted and upload the fix asap if you see the issue in the xml file let me know, otherwise, I should find it pretty soon
Jade Scorpion Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Yeah you're both right. : / I'm struggling to find why its not working but it shouldn't take long to fix. I will keep you posted and upload the fix asap if you see the issue in the xml file let me know, otherwise, I should find it pretty soon btw thanks for your amazing work !!! 1
Jade Scorpion Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 5 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Yup and you're welcome the default penis works with all my AP animations which animations are you talking about? I recently re-updated the files so please try re-downloading. If it still doesn't work, please let me know it's out dated penis model right? but when i use this penis model wired white texture appears around penis model? any help
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 6 hours ago, casio191 said: your recent animation not showing up 4 hours ago, jack75 said: welcome back and thanks for update! i downloaded update but Bookcase, Standing and Office Chair animations aren't showing up. 5 hours ago, casio191 said: i have checked your animation an hour ago the bookcase and office chair are not showing up. Animations should show up now. Still don't know how what I did made a difference xD. Modding aye? Please let me know if it works for you all. PS: - The bookshelf animations aren't meant to work on ALL bookshelves 5 hours ago, simsadict said: I don't know which of these 3 files i need to download ? Download the latest "OLL_Animations (AP)" package version, the other packages are optional 4 hours ago, Smelly Cat said: Welcome back!! I missed you. I hope everything is well with you now. ? Thanks for the update! Everything is well. Thank you for you asking. Glad to be back and you're welcome. Hope you enjoy the update 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 17 minutes ago, casio191 said: it's out dated penis model right? but when i use this penis model wired white texture appears around penis model? any help I believe the old penis model is no longer receiving support. The gifs I made are from before the white texture started to show. CAS meshes or body parts are not my specialty and so I have no idea how to fix the issue sorry If you do find a fix, I'd honestly like to know too :3
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 17 minutes ago, casio191 said: it's out dated penis model right? but when i use this penis model wired white texture appears around penis model? any help I believe the old penis model is no longer receiving support. The gifs I made are from before the white texture started to show. CAS meshes or body parts are not my specialty and so I have no idea how to fix the issue sorry If you do find a fix, I'd honestly like to know too :3
Jade Scorpion Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 42 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Animations should show up now. Still don't know how what I did made a difference xD. Modding aye? Please let me know if it works for you all. PS: - The bookshelf animations aren't meant to work on ALL bookshelves Download the latest "OLL_Animations (AP)" package version, the other packages are optional Everything is well. Thank you for you asking. Glad to be back and you're welcome. Hope you enjoy the update ayy thankyou ❤️ hoping to see beach towel and launch chair animations in future 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 5, 2019 Author Posted July 5, 2019 New Animations just added to the Loverslab Collection: **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Pillow Talk Teasing (AP) [Stage 1] **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal (AP) [Stage 2] **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Shy Missionary (AP) [Stage 3] First Time Sex – Pillow Talk Teasing (AP) [Stage 1] First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal (AP) [Stage 2] First Time Sex – Shy Missionary (AP) [Stage 3] First Time Sex – Shy Missionary + Jerk Off (AP) [Climax] Bathtub [Romantic] - Initimate Makeout (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Cuddle And Soak (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Slow Riding (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Gentle Climax (AP) Enjoy Spoiler 8
Hannigram38 Posted July 5, 2019 Posted July 5, 2019 I totally love your animations! Can't wait to try these new ones, thank you!! ❤️ 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 6, 2019 Author Posted July 6, 2019 15 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: I totally love your animations! Can't wait to try these new ones, thank you!! ❤️ 14 hours ago, Latuda said: OHHHH LA LA ! Thanks ! ? You're welcome peeps ❤️ 2
simuser4 Posted July 6, 2019 Posted July 6, 2019 23 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: New Animations just added to the Loverslab Collection: **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Pillow Talk Teasing (AP) [Stage 1] **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal (AP) [Stage 2] **UNDERCOVER** First Time Sex – Shy Missionary (AP) [Stage 3] First Time Sex – Pillow Talk Teasing (AP) [Stage 1] First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal (AP) [Stage 2] First Time Sex – Shy Missionary (AP) [Stage 3] First Time Sex – Shy Missionary + Jerk Off (AP) [Climax] Bathtub [Romantic] - Initimate Makeout (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Cuddle And Soak (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Slow Riding (AP) Bathtub [Romantic] - Gentle Climax (AP) Enjoy Can we get a preview?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now