DarkAudit Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 Brand new install on new laptop. Yesterday's patch loaded. WW 163g installed. The WW log gives me this: Invalid Sex Animation ' Cuddle Sofa - Spooning Sleep (AP) ' by 'OLL Animations (AP)' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. Invalid Sex Animation ' Cuddle Sofa - Spooning Sleep (AP) ' by 'OLL Animations (AP)' from incorrect single loop duration. Am I missing anything here?
B10HAZARD. Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 8 hours ago, DarkAudit said: Brand new install on new laptop. Yesterday's patch loaded. WW 163g installed. The WW log gives me this: Invalid Sex Animation ' Cuddle Sofa - Spooning Sleep (AP) ' by 'OLL Animations (AP)' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable. Invalid Sex Animation ' Cuddle Sofa - Spooning Sleep (AP) ' by 'OLL Animations (AP)' from incorrect single loop duration. Am I missing anything here? I think this is EA changing things, Iron Seagull did a video about this. something to do with slot tuning on chair and bed slots? 1
DarkAudit Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 On 3/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, B10HAZARD. said: I think this is EA changing things, Iron Seagull did a video about this. something to do with slot tuning on chair and bed slots? You may be onto something there. Error is not present on my non-updated game on the desktop. 2
BatDood Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 On 3/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, B10HAZARD. said: I think this is EA changing things, Iron Seagull did a video about this. something to do with slot tuning on chair and bed slots? That would explain why all cc chairs have been broken when slotted into desks or tables. I found it curious as to why the update broke those. 1
lkjohnnn Posted March 28, 2021 Posted March 28, 2021 Excuse me, do I have to download two versions, 4.4 ~ 4.5~2?
Chedderbob Posted May 16, 2021 Posted May 16, 2021 Is the seasons fix file needed at all or are all animations included in the OLL file 1
Mal19 Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 What is this and do I need it? I'm new to the modding thing and I'm a little confused WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip
SimBuddha Posted May 22, 2021 Posted May 22, 2021 1 hour ago, Mal19 said: What is this and do I need it? I'm new to the modding thing and I'm a little confused WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip I'm curious about this too. I have both the package file from that zip, as well as from the March upload and I think it's giving different animations. I have noticed that some of the animations that are shown on the first post I can't find (like the Eifel Tower one), so I wonder if I've done something wrong.
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 5, 2021 Author Posted June 5, 2021 On 3/28/2021 at 2:53 AM, lkjohnnn said: Excuse me, do I have to download two versions, 4.4 ~ 4.5~2? Hi @lkjohnnn , always just download the latest version (5.0 as of now). I always keep the previous version up just incase the newest version doesn't work. On 5/16/2021 at 6:33 PM, Chedderbob said: Is the seasons fix file needed at all or are all animations included in the OLL file Hi there @Chedderbob, download both the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations and latest OLL file. They contain different animations. On 5/19/2021 at 9:07 PM, King_Merc said: got an error.. something with a "Get" attribute Hmm, not sure what would cause that sorry. It might be a recent update from the game. On 5/22/2021 at 12:02 AM, Mal19 said: What is this and do I need it? I'm new to the modding thing and I'm a little confused WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip On 5/22/2021 at 1:57 AM, SimBuddha said: I'm curious about this too. I have both the package file from that zip, as well as from the March upload and I think it's giving different animations. I have noticed that some of the animations that are shown on the first post I can't find (like the Eifel Tower one), so I wonder if I've done something wrong. Hi @Mal19 and @SimBuddha download both the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations and latest OLL file. They contain different animations. Also if there is an animated GIF/preview of an animation which cannot be found within the download file you downloaded in-game, then that means that animation is currently only available to patrons and will become available to all on this site at a late date. Hope that helps 5
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 5, 2021 Author Posted June 5, 2021 (edited) New Animations available here on LoversLab! ❤️ Leaning Classic Oraljob - Table Lean (AP) Leaning Classic Oraljob CLIMAX - Table Lean (AP) Traditional Relaxed Oraljob - Standing (AP) Rough Seated Doggystyle Couch Carry Bang - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl #1 - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl #2 - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl CLIMAX - Loveseat (AP) Relaxed Handjob - Loveseat (AP) Relaxed Handjob CLIMAX - Loveseat (AP) More Animations Available on my Patreon! Enjoy! ❤️ ------ CLICK BELOW: - To See New Animations Now Available on Patreon: Spoiler Edited June 7, 2021 by ooOLalaWorld Posted the wrong new animations list (Updated now) 4
SimBuddha Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 @ooOLalaWorld Thank you so much for the reply. I'm going to double check to make sure, but I think I have both. BTW, the animations are fantastic! 2
GreyMouse Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 Thanks for the update, OLL. Much appreciated, as always! ? 1
Uusxx Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 Love the smoothness of your animations! So good! Thanks for the update OLL! ?? 1
jkrbysims Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 which trash bin is used in the animations... trash bins in my game don't show the animations
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 7, 2021 Author Posted June 7, 2021 2 hours ago, jkrbysims said: the sleeping pod also doesn't work 2 hours ago, jkrbysims said: which trash bin is used in the animations... trash bins in my game don't show the animations OMGosh, woops, I posted the wrong new animations list. The previous list was for my patrons. Thanks for letting me know: @jkrbysims I've now corrected the list: On 6/5/2021 at 2:28 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: New Animations available here on LoversLab! ❤️ Leaning Classic Oraljob - Table Lean (AP) Leaning Classic Oraljob CLIMAX - Table Lean (AP) Traditional Relaxed Oraljob - Standing (AP) Rough Seated Doggystyle Couch Carry Bang - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl #1 - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl #2 - Loveseat (AP) Rough Seated Power-Bottom Cowgirl CLIMAX - Loveseat (AP) Relaxed Handjob - Loveseat (AP) Relaxed Handjob CLIMAX - Loveseat (AP) More Animations Available on my Patreon! 2
fekoll Posted July 12, 2021 Posted July 12, 2021 First of all, thanks for creating animations. Now, which file do i download? The 5.0 or the FinalFix? What is this fix? Thanks in advance.
MrFissure Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 On 7/12/2021 at 6:58 PM, fekoll said: First of all, thanks for creating animations. Now, which file do i download? The 5.0 or the FinalFix? What is this fix? Thanks in advance. I do belive you should use the 5.0. The finalfix files missing a lot of animations and is from 2018 it looks like. 2
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 20, 2021 Author Posted July 20, 2021 (edited) Newly Available Animations (Loverslab Free)! ❤️ Rough Dominant Reverse Cowgirl Lay Back Bang - Double Bed (AP) Rough Jumping Hardcore Missionary - Double Bed (AP) Couple/Romantic - Intimate Session #1 [Hold Partner] (AP) Couple/Romantic - Intimate Session #2 [Hold Partner] (AP) Couple/Romantic - Intimate Session #3 [Sweet/Tender Kiss] (AP) Couple/Romantic - Intimate Session #4 [Lay Down Makeout] (AP) Punching Bag – Leaning Back Helpless Hand Job [TwoSome] (AP) Punching Bag – Leaning Back Helpless Hand Job + Tease [ThreeSome] (AP) Punching Bag – Leaning Back Helpless Hand Job Domination [FourSome] (AP) --- Newly released on Patreon ? - Sneak Peak Previews: Spoiler Edited July 20, 2021 by ooOLalaWorld 8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now