jack75 Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 hey Thanks for update. does "First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal" have climax animation too? 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 11, 2019 Author Posted July 11, 2019 On 7/6/2019 at 4:45 PM, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you O.L.L ?? On 7/9/2019 at 3:35 PM, Zilvertink said: Thank you. You're welcome ❤️ On 7/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, jack75 said: hey Thanks for update. does "First Time Sex – Cowgirl Vaginal" have climax animation too? You're welcome and no, not at this moment 1
LuvrBot Posted July 12, 2019 Posted July 12, 2019 hello. do i add the content of both zip into the mod folder? i do not have seasons.
summit995 Posted July 13, 2019 Posted July 13, 2019 On 2017/1/30 at AM4点13分, ooOLalaWorld said: 了 tankyou bro 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 18, 2019 Author Posted July 18, 2019 On 7/12/2019 at 5:50 AM, LuvrBot said: hello. do i add the content of both zip into the mod folder? i do not have seasons. yes you can add both of the packs.
Tsitua Posted September 1, 2019 Posted September 1, 2019 I can't seem to get this mod to work. WickedWhims is working just fine, and I extracted this one in the same way. I'm not sure what to do.
myself55 Posted September 2, 2019 Posted September 2, 2019 so what was august patreon payed for?? "#futasupport"??? 2
delfranny Posted September 10, 2019 Posted September 10, 2019 good evening the wicked makes me a last exception file while it is up to date and all my mods and animations are up to date in spite of all that tells me that the mod ooolala words animation is obsolete. Can you help me please? lastException.txt
baki Posted October 8, 2019 Posted October 8, 2019 Hi ooOLaLa and thanks for your animations, I really like them. Can you please tell me where to find umbrella stand needed for your animations included in your last LL update? The only stand I could find is the one that comes (I think) with seasons and that one does not work for me?
Jade Scorpion Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 23 hours ago, baki said: Hi ooOLaLa and thanks for your animations, I really like them. Can you please tell me where to find umbrella stand needed for your animations included in your last LL update? The only stand I could find is the one that comes (I think) with seasons and that one does not work for me? yeah same i also tried finding that animation but couldn't find it.
ooOLalaWorld Posted October 9, 2019 Author Posted October 9, 2019 On 10/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, baki said: Hi ooOLaLa and thanks for your animations, I really like them. Can you please tell me where to find umbrella stand needed for your animations included in your last LL update? The only stand I could find is the one that comes (I think) with seasons and that one does not work for me? 34 minutes ago, Holly Vinedal said: yeah same i also tried finding that animation but couldn't find it. Hey baki, Glad to see you're enjoying the animations These are the Umbrella 'Stands' I was talking about. (See Images) I guess I should have written Umbrella Table, my bad. Fully my fault sorry. Let me know if it works. 1
Jade Scorpion Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Hey baki, Glad to see you're enjoying the animations These are the Umbrella 'Stands' I was talking about. (See Images) I guess I should have written Umbrella Table, my bad. Fully my fault sorry. Let me know if it works. yeah found it, i was looking at all the umbrella stands like an idiot.
B10HAZARD. Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 Thank you again for the new update O.L.L. ? 1
baki Posted October 10, 2019 Posted October 10, 2019 11 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Hey baki, Glad to see you're enjoying the animations These are the Umbrella 'Stands' I was talking about. (See Images) I guess I should have written Umbrella Table, my bad. Fully my fault sorry. Let me know if it works. Hi OLL, no worries and thanks for answering my questions. I will check it right now and I am sure it will work. 1
Quadrageek Posted October 10, 2019 Posted October 10, 2019 Hi OLL and Everyone! First of all, OLL - amazing job! Superb animations! I have one question though Where can I find this animation? Is it patreon exclisive? If not, how is it called?
ooOLalaWorld Posted October 16, 2019 Author Posted October 16, 2019 On 10/10/2019 at 2:15 PM, Quadrageek said: Hi OLL and Everyone! First of all, OLL - amazing job! Superb animations! I have one question though Where can I find this animation? Is it patreon exclisive? If not, how is it called? Spoiler Hi @Quadrageek Glad you like the animations. The animation is a "Double Bed", "Vaginal" animation so if you don't see it there it is still a patreon exclusive for now. It will probably have 'missionary' something in its name so just try all the animations and see.I think it is still P.Exclusive though
nithendie Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 Is there a link to any of the sims you've used in your animations? The blonde ones are pretty hotttt 1
DerpedPerd Posted October 30, 2019 Posted October 30, 2019 hi, i'm confused about the 2 files. your page didn't state the differences between them so i'm lost which is latest or best
ooOLalaWorld Posted November 2, 2019 Author Posted November 2, 2019 On 10/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, nithendie said: Is there a link to any of the sims you've used in your animations? The blonde ones are pretty hotttt Glad you like her. Unfortunately, there is not. On 10/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, ogblazify23 said: how do i use the bush animations? The Bush is from the Get Together pack. On 10/30/2019 at 3:02 AM, DerpedPerd said: hi, i'm confused about the 2 files. your page didn't state the differences between them so i'm lost which is latest or best You can download all the package with unique names. Just make sure to download the latest versions and replace any old ones you may have in your Mods folder. Currently, there are only 2, so you can download both packages into your game.
goakin09 Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 Hey! I have a problem with installing the package. I download it, put it in the Mods folder but it isn't recognised by the game :(. How are packages installed?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now