FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Will this mod be on Xbox? Or will anyone upload some outfits to Xbox? Very curious.

No, doing so would violate Bethesda's and Microsoft's terms, as well as go against the wishes of the CBBE crew and many of the modders that made the original meshes and textures.

Just wanted to add some supplemental info here, I have no CTD's when fast traveling with the Red Packet Bikini, However all my meshes are customized and I removed the original body, as well as a few bones. I believe the issue lies with the breast bones, as I stated before..

I just wanted to throw a Gripe/suggestion at you, the mod places not 1 but 3 chests all containing the same items and 2 large statues of females wearing some of the items, this really would not be a problem if they were not placed almost in the middle of one of the few buildable areas in red rocket, and they don't seem to be scrapable. would it be possible to place these outside the buildable area, or at least make them scrapable?

I just wanted to throw a Gripe/suggestion at you, the mod places not 1 but 3 chests all containing the same items and 2 large statues of females wearing some of the items, this really would not be a problem if they were not placed almost in the middle of one of the few buildable areas in red rocket, and they don't seem to be scrapable. would it be possible to place these outside the buildable area, or at least make them scrapable?

I'll move them in the next update. For now you can also delete the Meshes in the sky chest folder to remove the statues.

I'll move them in the next update. For now you can also delete the Meshes in the sky chest folder to remove the statues.

Yes, or just rename the "Sky Chest" mesh folder (that gets rid of the statues) and / or blow out the building, which is useless to me. Although that may be too drastic for some folks. :)

Red_Rocket1_zpszwfjl7ik.jpg

Yes, or just rename the "Sky Chest" mesh folder (that gets rid of the statues) and / or blow out the building, which is useless to me. Although that may be too drastic for some folks. :)

Red_Rocket1_zpszwfjl7ik.jpg

Can i ask why there is only one of presets in the Bodyslide? called Sexybooty, can i use others presets? and how? 

btw nice outfit and thanks

You may have to manually add Cherrys body to the cbbe groups. To do this click on the [Group Manager] button in the top right hand corener of the Bodyslide App. Click [browse] and select CBBE. Under the Groups box click and highlight CBBE, the Members box should populate. Then in the Outfits box, locate and highlight CherryCbbe, and then click the [Add] button below the Outfits box. Make sure to [save] then exit, close out and re-open bodyslide. Cherry's physics body will now be buildable.

Do the above, except instead of looking for CherryCBBE, look for any outfits that say Sky, highlight them all then click Add

I removed the chests and world space edits from the esp fixed it right up without having to do any drastic changes to the area, tbo I feel it's more fun to craft the items , The outfits look great, looking forward to future updates :)

Can you upload a link or post the esp you made here? That would be helpful.

Hey Bumex, I'm going to make this post contain the links and a changelog for the optional esp, would you mind linking this post instead of the direct links in your first post? This way I can keep this up to date, and not have to rely on you to do so. (Old links on front page won't work anymore)

Optional Physics by ColonolNutty. (Requires main file)

Comes in two parts and it works with the Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended actually)

Uninstall previous version before installing newer versions!

Plugin (Requires Main file): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfbRU2K6XUOMDItb1MwQUJLNFE

Bodyslide files (Choose Only One):

Changelog notes:

The format for each change log entry below, so you know which piece to download for updates:

<Date> (<Time>)

- (<Part>) <Change>

"<Part>" above can be:

Cherry (Cherry Physic Meshes), CBBE (CBBE Physic meshes), or ESP (Plugin)

Changelog:
04-29-2017 (2:24 PM):
- (CBBE, Cherry) Separated the meshes and slider groups for CBBE and Cherry so you can download only the one you want
04-29-2017 (1:01 PM):
- (ESP) Changed the models of non slot 33 armors to use the color swaps instead of vault suit (Wings, Halo, Catsuit Helmets, Rubber Suit Helmet)
04-28-2017 (N/A):
- (ESP) Removed the custom chest as it was creating two of them in the same spot
- (ESP) Removed items that don't work out of the Sky Chests
- (ESP) Use a custom container rather than replacing an existing Fallout 4 container to store the armors

Bumex, when I stated "I'm going to make this post contain the links and a changelog for the optional esp, would you mind linking this post instead of the direct links in your first post?", I didn't mean for you to copy paste my post (Thought that was clear enough), click the number of the post in the top right and paste that url on the front page don't paste the post contents on the front page. The whole point of it is so I can update it without having your input be required.

Here, I made it easy for you, use this link instead of the copy paste you put on the front page: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/page-32?do=findComment&comment=1886228

Well i have already made a few fully cbbe compatible sets, and the list grows and grows....Look at the images included for a wiew from Body Slide.

Leatherskirt = Skydress 16

Corset - brown = Skyleather9Brown

Corset - Black-Red = Skyleather9Red

So far i have avoided the ones than require physics, is there any way to pull those over to the new nif's (haven't really looked into how it works yet)

Think i found my new bunny maid, smoking hot, and the nurse would could get 3-4 liters of blood from me, easy.

Anyone who likes them ?

post-1552184-0-60678800-1494718722_thumb.png

post-1552184-0-14800900-1494718723_thumb.png

post-1552184-0-14368100-1494718724_thumb.png

post-1552184-0-89540800-1494768023_thumb.png

post-1552184-0-69157500-1494768031_thumb.png

I made a color mod for the Bunny, as i coulden't find anything in white / black for her, and thought the yoko boots would be  a nice match, and was easy done.

With physics i was more thinking the long dresses, dosen't matter much if clothes fit tight to body, as most sexy thing do ;-)