FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

When someone is downloading the meshes, could you tell me if you can see the description?

If you can, that's where I'll be putting the changelogs for them

Problem with Outfit8 having holes where the nips are, is actually a problem with the original, not much I can do

The teddy outfits look like it isn't clipping, the meshes may not be the same as each other, I'll need to check it out, because there shouldn't be clipping unless the textures aren't fitting the meshes

It turns out, the teddy outfits AREN'T the same mesh, doh I'll just have to revert those back to as they were and add physics to each of them

Oh okay, I see what I did wrong. For testing purposes I only tried out the clothes that were inside the containers at Red Rocket Truck Stop earlier. You're right; crafting them at the chem station and then modifying them at an armor workbench does the job.  :)

Sucks to hear about Outfit8. At least it's just those two clothes that have the issue.

Alright, good luck on the Teddy outfits :o

Hey that's a good reminder, I forgot about those chests, I'll have to remove the ones that don't work outta it and looking at it.

Bumex, you replaced an existing chest *doh*, that may cause problems and conflicts with other mods that use that chest or change it in some way (Looking at those Loot Overhaul mods)

Boy, I dunno...  I updated, perhaps mistakenly, to 2.1 and seem to have a lot more issues than I had with 2.0. Some outfits don't seem to be "available" (default to vault suit) and a few have CTD'd on fast travel, e.g. Bikini 9.  But whatever... I and everyone else really appreciates the effort put forth on these outfits.

Boy, I dunno...  I updated, perhaps mistakenly, to 2.1 and seem to have a lot more issues than I had with 2.0. Some outfits don't seem to be "available" (default to vault suit) and a few have CTD'd on fast travel, e.g. Bikini 9.  But whatever... I and everyone else really appreciates the effort put forth on these outfits.

I only updated the bodyslide files, not the plugin except adding in a couple outfits. Are you using ColonolNutty's esp or the original one?

If you are running both, it may cause conflict.

ColonolNutty, you may want to rename your esp to the same name as mine so that if they download yours it will overwrite.

Problem with Outfit8 having holes where the nips are, is actually a problem with the original, not much I can do

The teddy outfits look like it isn't clipping, the meshes may not be the same as each other, I'll need to check it out, because there shouldn't be clipping unless the textures aren't fitting the meshes

It turns out, the teddy outfits AREN'T the same mesh, doh I'll just have to revert those back to as they were and add physics to each of them

Outfit 8 never really worked well as an outfit unfortunately. The vertex count around the breasts was too low so clipping was always pretty terrible. The bra would pop out over the jacket. The nipples would clip. I tried some workarounds but I really need to tweak the vertices it in blender to fix the issues. It's not my favorite outfit so I didn't bother to mess with it much. In the original mod if you build it with the default slider of zap bra selected, it should be ok for the most part. Not sure about the physics version.

I only updated the bodyslide files, not the plugin except adding in a couple outfits. Are you using ColonolNutty's esp or the original one?

ColonolNutty, you may want to rename your esp to the same name as mine so that if they download yours it will overwrite.

I'm using CN's esp. I do think a problem are the chests, which now seem to be obsolete for the most part as the outfits are different than the ones created via the chem stations. Not sure how many outfits now default to the vault suit and/or cause CTD's as i haven't checked them all out. But again, it's a great "package" and all this stuff will get straightened out.

I'm using CN's esp. I do think a problem are the chests, which now seem to be obsolete for the most part as the outfits are different than the ones created via the chem stations. Not sure how many outfits now default to the vault suit and/or cause CTD's as i haven't checked them all out. But again, it's a great "package" and all this stuff will get straightened out.

Gotcha. The chests contain all outfits from the original mod with all color variants as separate outfits for quick and easy access. They will only work properly with the original esp. ColonolNutty's version uses material swaps to reduce the number of outfits and lets you use the armor workbench to switch colors instead. Therefore for his bodyslide files, only one color of each outfit shows up in bodyslide with physics applied. All other versions are in-game color swaps of that original. The way his plugin and bodyslide files are currently set up, the only way to get physics for all outfits is to use the chemstation to craft all the items and perform color swaps at the armor workbench. The items in the chests that were copied over from my esp will not match properly since they have different ID's. He may have plans to redo the items in the chest to match his files though. If not, then the chest probably just need to be deleted from his esp to prevent conflict.

Gotcha. The chests contain all outfits from the original mod with all color variants as separate outfits for quick and easy access. They will only work properly with the original esp. ColonolNutty's version uses material swaps to reduce the number of outfits and lets you use the armor workbench to switch colors instead. Therefore for his bodyslide files, only one color of each outfit shows up in bodyslide with physics applied. All other versions are in-game color swaps of that original. The way his plugin and bodyslide files are currently set up, the only way to get physics for all outfits is to use the chemstation to craft all the items and perform color swaps at the armor workbench. The items in the chests that were copied over from my esp will not match properly since they have different ID's. He may have plans to redo the items in the chest to match his files though. If not, then the chest probably just need to be deleted from his esp to prevent conflict.

All the armors I override in my esp have the same IDs as your esp, mine requires yours, it isn't a replacement

No, there are no conflicts, mine requires yours, mine overrides parts of your file, not the whole thing if you're recommending people to just rename it, you're doing it wrong. Also c5kev, you say Bikini 9 CTD's ONLY on fast travel? If it CTD'd at all it'd happen as soon as you equipped it, not on fast travel and yes, if you pick up armors out of that chest, they will show as the vault suit. One more thing, my esp isn't a part of 2.1, nor is it a part of that versioning system. It is completely separate. None of my files override his files (Other than when you build in bodyslide).

The other way to get the armors that correctly work with color swaps is if you grab an armor out of that chest, you can use it in a recipe that shows up under the Sky section in the chem station to convert it, this recipe only shows up if you've got a "vault suit" variation in your inventory. About the chest itself, are there two chests on top of each other, cause that's a problem I didn't intend *doh*

All the armors I override in my esp have the same IDs as your esp, mine requires yours, it isn't a replacement

No, there are no conflicts, mine requires yours, mine overrides parts of your file, not the whole thing if you're recommending people to just rename it, you're doing it wrong. Also c5kev, you say Bikini 9 CTD's ONLY on fast travel? If it CTD'd at all it'd happen as soon as you equipped it, not on fast travel and yes, if you pick up armors out of that chest, they will show as the vault suit. One more thing, my esp isn't a part of 2.1, nor is it a part of that versioning system. It is completely separate. None of my files override his files (Other than when you build in bodyslide).

The other way to get the armors that correctly work with color swaps is if you grab an armor out of that chest, you can use it in a recipe that shows up under the Sky section in the chem station to convert it, this recipe only shows up if you've got a "vault suit" variation in your inventory. About the chest itself, are there two chests on top of each other, cause that's a problem I didn't intend *doh*

My bad. Guess I need to look deeper into your plugin to see how you adapted it. Looking at it now I see just how much effort your put into the material swaps. Props. I know how much work that takes.

Still not sure the purpose of the vault suits though. Since you're still using the ID's of the original esp, couldn't the proper material swaps just be built in to the proper outfits in the CK from the start? You would still only need your current bodyslide files. But all the items in the chest would still work and you would still have material swap functionality at the armor workbench. Am I missing something? Probably. Let me know

Bumex & CN - gotcha about the chests, kinda figured that out...   BUT it should say that somewhere so folks know. 

And yes, bikini9 (and one or two others, can't recall which)  CTD's on fast travel only. I can wear it / run around, etc., but fast travel - BAM!  I know what yer saying about the minute one enables it, it should bomb. But it doesn't. Just fast travel. Kinda weird and was totally shocked when it CTD'ed. So I tried it again. BAM!

Took this screenshot of bikini9, then fast traveled to Sanctuary - BAM!  Damn, she looks so nice too...

Bikini9_zpsohiynzpq.jpg

For the record - new FO4 install on new rig - I7 7700K, 16G, 1080. A few armor mods, Homemaker, SSEX, an ENB and some "pretty up" FO4 mods. In my load order, Bumex's esp is 1st, CN's is 2nd - as it should be.

CN - "One more thing, my esp isn't a part of 2.1, nor is it a part of that versioning system."   Huh? What does that mean exactly? I understand what you did for the material swaps - I DL'ed both meshes / non-mesh BS files and yer esp. But one needs the outfit meshes / textures from either 2.0 or 2.1 in order to work, right? Just an esp and BS files will do nothing. Or am I missing something yer point here?

Bumex - "ColonolNutty, you may want to rename your esp to the same name as mine so that if they download yours it will overwrite."  That won't work. Your esp has outfits that CN's doesn't - it's an add-on per se.

My bad. Guess I need to look deeper into your plugin to see how you adapted it. Looking at it now I see just how much effort your put into the material swaps. Props. I know how much work that takes.

Still not sure the purpose of the vault suits though. Since you're still using the ID's of the original esp, couldn't the proper material swaps just be built in to the proper outfits in the CK from the start? You would still only need your current bodyslide files. But all the items in the chest would still work and you would still have material swap functionality at the armor workbench. Am I missing something? Probably. Let me know

Hmm, I've been thinking on that, the first problem is, the armors would still have different IDs, so if you changed one armor such as the armor values or other stats, it wouldn't change the others, and you'd have to update every single one. This would be more work that can be avoided. A second problem is the name would still have the color in it, for example it would say SkyOutfit1Red or something like that, even if it isn't red. The third problem is, if I were to go through and update all the armors to be like that, they wouldn't update in game if they're already in the players inventory. In order to put it as you say, I'd need to enable the color mods on the armors which would present the second problem. I'll have to think more on it

Bumex & CN - gotcha about the chests, kinda figured that out...   BUT it should say that somewhere so folks know. 

And yes, bikini9 (and one or two others, can't recall which)  CTD's on fast travel only. I can wear it / run around, etc., but fast travel - BAM!  I know what yer saying about the minute one enables it, it should bomb. But it doesn't. Just fast travel. Kinda weird and was totally shocked when it CTD'ed. So I tried it again. BAM!

Took this screenshot of bikini9, then fast traveled to Sanctuary - BAM!  Damn, she looks so nice too...

Bikini9_zpsohiynzpq.jpg

For the record - new FO4 install on new rig - I7 7700K, 16G, 1080. A few armor mods, Homemaker, SSEX, an ENB and some "pretty up" FO4 mods. In my load order, Bumex's esp is 1st, CN's is 2nd - as it should be.

CN - "One more thing, my esp isn't a part of 2.1, nor is it a part of that versioning system."   Huh? What does that mean exactly? I understand what you did for the material swaps - I DL'ed both meshes / non-mesh BS files and yer esp. But one needs the outfit meshes / textures from either 2.0 or 2.1 in order to work, right? Just an esp and BS files will do nothing. Or am I missing something yer point here?

Bumex - "ColonolNutty, you may want to rename your esp to the same name as mine so that if they download yours it will overwrite."  That won't work. Your esp has outfits that CN's doesn't - it's an add-on per se.

Oh, I simply meant that my updates don't coincide with his, so if he's at version 2.1 the optional file may not be. You're right in that the optional files rely on having downloaded 2.1. So I guess you could say it is a part of it? I dunno

I'll have to test this out in my game, as my game has a limited number of mods installed. Let me know if you find this issue on any others

Hmm, there does seem to be a crash with Bikini9, strange. I've done some googling and it looks like one of the Fallout 4 patches is bad because it causes issues with Fast Travel. I haven't given up on looking into this though, as it doesn't happen with alot of the other meshes. I'm going to try to rule a few other things out before I come to the conclusion of it being the mesh in particular. Luckily it is happening to a mesh that doesn't have color swaps, so that narrows it down a bit already. Meaning I don't have to update the esp :D

Hey Bumex, I'm going to make this post contain the links and a changelog for the optional esp, would you mind linking this post instead of the direct links in your first post? This way I can keep this up to date, and not have to rely on you to do so. (Old links on front page won't work anymore)

Optional Physics by ColonolNutty. (Requires main file)

Comes in two parts and it works with the Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended actually)

Uninstall previous version before installing newer versions!

Plugin (Requires Main file): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByfbRU2K6XUOMDItb1MwQUJLNFE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-V2WRgjBuq9SRFbzC8cgUXw

Bodyslide files (Choose Only One):

Changelog notes:

The format for each change log entry below, so you know which piece to download for updates:

<Date> (<Time>)

- (<Part>) <Change>

"<Part>" above can be:

Cherry (Cherry Physic Meshes), CBBE (CBBE Physic meshes), or ESP (Plugin)

Changelog:
04-29-2017 (2:24 PM):
- (CBBE, Cherry) Separated the meshes and slider groups for CBBE and Cherry so you can download only the one you want
04-29-2017 (1:01 PM):
- (ESP) Changed the models of non slot 33 armors to use the color swaps instead of vault suit (Wings, Halo, Catsuit Helmets, Rubber Suit Helmet)
04-28-2017 (N/A):
- (ESP) Removed the custom chest as it was creating two of them in the same spot
- (ESP) Removed items that don't work out of the Sky Chests
- (ESP) Use a custom container rather than replacing an existing Fallout 4 container to store the armors
Edited by ColonolNutty

CN - Ah, gotcha (version stuff).   OK, I've used bumex's bikini9 from a chest and also made one using the chem station...and they both bombed on FT. And since I can't FT, I thought I'd run over to Sanctuary and go into the one house's root cellar to see if a cell change caused the same issue. I didn't make it. After loading a game and began running, it CTD'ed shortly thereafter. Obviously there has something "weird" in the nif or perhaps the bgsm file (?), although I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what to look for. As you said, the minute one enables a "bad" outfit, it should crash. But this doesn't. Odd, isn't it?  I suppose I could have a mod that somehow messes with this (and a few other outfits) somehow, but that seems a little far-fetched.

It's all good though...great outfits, great work and I commend both you guys. And in the meantime, I'll make a list of things I find, although I don't really want to run through 200 some-odd outfits to find which ones don't work so well. :)  

Guess we'll see if others have issues.    BTW, THANK YOU for putting Cherry Hot's and CBBE Physics in separate groups!

EDIT:  Ahhh... just saw your comments above ^^^^  

EDIT 2:  You guys ought to make up a DL page vs "hiding" this in the forums.

Alright, I've done a few things and I've narrowed it down to the original meshes (without physics) for Bikini9 and Bikini10, so Bumex will need to look into it and figure out the problems. It is definitely with the nif files themselves, not the materials or any other thing. On the bright side though, I fixed Bikini8 and will get it uploaded shortly I just had to redo the physics in outfit studio

CN - Ah, gotcha (version stuff).   OK, I've used bumex's bikini9 from a chest and also made one using the chem station...and they both bombed on FT. And since I can't FT, I thought I'd run over to Sanctuary and go into the one house's root cellar to see if a cell change caused the same issue. I didn't make it. After loading a game and began running, it CTD'ed shortly thereafter. Obviously there has something "weird" in the nif or perhaps the bgsm file (?), although I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what to look for. As you said, the minute one enables a "bad" outfit, it should crash. But this doesn't. Odd, isn't it?  I suppose I could have a mod that somehow messes with this (and a few other outfits) somehow, but that seems a little far-fetched.

It's all good though...great outfits, great work and I commend both you guys. And in the meantime, I'll make a list of things I find, although I don't really want to run through 200 some-odd outfits to find which ones don't work so well. :)  

Guess we'll see if others have issues.    BTW, THANK YOU for putting Cherry Hot's and CBBE Physics in separate groups!

EDIT:  Ahhh... just saw your comments above ^^^^  

EDIT 2:  You guys ought to make up a DL page vs "hiding" this in the forums.

"Thank you for putting cherry... in separate groups"

Right now I'm making two separate links as well, so you won't have to download both CBBE and Cherry if you only want one of them, keep an eye on the post I made above (the one with the changelog)

"DL page"

That would be a good idea, but I'll let bumex do it, since my stuff is just an addon to his

Hey Bumex, I'm going to make this post contain the links and a changelog for the optional esp, would you mind linking this post instead of the direct links in your first post? This way I can keep this up to date, and not have to rely on you to do so. (Old links on front page won't work anymore)

Optional Physics by ColonolNutty. (Requires main file)

Comes in two parts and it works with the Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended actually)

Uninstall previous version before installing newer versions!

Plugin (Requires Main file): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfbRU2K6XUOMDItb1MwQUJLNFE

Bodyslide files (Choose Only One):

Changelog notes:

The format for each change log entry below, so you know which piece to download for updates:

<Date> (<Time>)

- (<Part>) <Change>

"<Part>" above can be:

Cherry (Cherry Physic Meshes), CBBE (CBBE Physic meshes), or ESP (Plugin)

Changelog:

04-29-2017 (2:24 PM):

- (CBBE, Cherry) Separated the meshes and slider groups for CBBE and Cherry so you can download only the one you want

04-29-2017 (1:01 PM):

- (ESP) Changed the models of non slot 33 armors to use the color swaps instead of vault suit (Wings, Halo, Catsuit Helmets, Rubber Suit Helmet)

04-28-2017 (N/A):

- (ESP) Removed the custom chest as it was creating two of them in the same spot

- (ESP) Removed items that don't work out of the Sky Chests

- (ESP) Use a custom container rather than replacing an existing Fallout 4 container to store the armors

Wow great work! Well done and fast. I'll add it to the original post when I get home. Dunno if you're planning changes again soon but you could post a change log as a Google doc link so you could update it freely if you wanted. Don't care either way just an idea.