FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Ok this is really annoying was hoping I wouldn't have to come back for this, but where are the materials, textures, and meshes located for the shoes!? Nearly all bikini and dresses have them in game.. Can't find the folder for the shoes, couldn't it of been easier to make a SkyShoe folder? There is way too many folders just to find the shoes textures and materials. This will make it worse if all the files are mixed in one folder I can't find.. which makes them pink textures.

Did you download the original before the bodyslide?

I'm actually way passed that, I'm currently making smaller versions of this mod, cutting out a group of outfits for each. The textures are only pink in game not on Bodyslide. I found the materials in a folder called SkyHeels so I'm hopping that fixes it...

Im missing the textures for everything. Any way i can get that file?

ColonolNutty's file is just the physics files for the main mod.

Main mod is in first post and contains the texture files.

been trying to download that for 2 days. it keeps failing. everything else i can download fine except for that one

been trying to download that for 2 days. it keeps failing. everything else i can download fine except for that one

Gotcha. I'll try to upload it to mega.

Gotcha. I'll try to upload it to mega.

Thanks. I appreciate all your hard work here

I dunno if you're taking requests and you've done some amazing work here. Any chance of converting some of the cocks from sos like the horse and what not?

I dunno about that, the ones in SOS didn't have separate balls and penis meshes

Yep, redownloaded it myself using the link I gave, works fine

I downloaded the original cherry file you provided and went through after adding my body preset to them and was able to batch build without error. In game they all work correctly with the only error's I saw was the longer dresses "clinging" to the legs/feet. I don't think that clinging aspect was anything to do with your modification to provide bounce though. If I understood you correctly, so in the future when you update/add new features (like weave, armorcraft extended support, etc) I just need to download the "esp" update only?

I might have to redo some of them, because the skirts are getting the wrong weights applied to them. If you could find which ones do it (likely any with a dress/skirt) and list em here, I could get to fixing them

I finally figured out how to add colors (and essentially other bits, like ballistic weave) and it doesn't require anything more than the base game :D

Right now I've got SkyAradiaLaceBlack turning into the gold version, and back again. If you've already got a version of the lace black you'll have to craft it again or use the console to get another after getting rid of the first one. Same with all armors that I add the mods to ;_; I'll soon have color swapping working and maybe ballistic weave, soon. If you want the updates, you just need to redownload the esp with the same link on the front page

Hey bumex, I'm not seeing my links on the first post anymore, problem?

Yep, redownloaded it myself using the link I gave, works fine

The links work fine now thanks. Not sure what the purpose is of splitting it up into multiple files though. I understand it makes it easier for you to update individual pieces like the plugin, but it will probably cause confusion for basic users.

You could split it up into a Cherry's Version and a CBBE physics version though.

Also when I batch built with them for Cherry's physics, several files had errors and would not build. Not sure about that.

Could you tell me which files had issues? I don't have the time to go through all of them one by one. Also running it myself, it works, so I likely didn't include some files or something. All three parts are requires, not sure how a basic user couldn't understand that, unless you don't specify that they are all required. They also don't overwrite files between them, so there aren't overwrite issues either. For now though, I'm going to put off working anymore on this until I know what the problems are and why it's been taken off the main post

Could you tell me which files had issues? I don't have the time to go through all of them one by one. Also running it myself, it works, so I likely didn't include some files or something. All three parts are requires, not sure how a basic user couldn't understand that, unless you don't specify that they are all required. They also don't overwrite files between them, so there aren't overwrite issues either. For now though, I'm going to put off working anymore on this until I know what the problems are and why it's been taken off the main post

Gonna try to redownload and reinstall and see if that fixes the issue.

If I can get it working here in the next little bit, I'll add it back to the main post.

Edit: Everything built successfully this time. Not sure what the issue was. Looks good in game, though I haven't tested everything. With the long dresses I am guessing you just need to extend the search radius when copying bone weights. The slider only goes to 15 but you can manually type in higher numbers to reach the edges of the long dresses.

Thanks for adding in the physics to all the outfits. I know how tedious it can be.

Is there a problem with the main file link? I cant seem to get it to download

Have it uploaded on mega now. Hopefully it will work for you now.

This is amazing, thank you so much for all your hard work! If you're still open to requests, would you be interested in considering gutris' port of Sport Gear? Don't want to be a bother, so just ignore me if not. 

Added in latest update. I updated a lot of things so had to do it as a single file instead of an update patch. Anyway, Enjoy!

Gonna try to redownload and reinstall and see if that fixes the issue.

If I can get it working here in the next little bit, I'll add it back to the main post.

Edit: Everything built successfully this time. Not sure what the issue was. Looks good in game, though I haven't tested everything. With the long dresses I am guessing you just need to extend the search radius when copying bone weights. The slider only goes to 15 but you can manually type in higher numbers to reach the edges of the long dresses.

Thanks for adding in the physics to all the outfits. I know how tedious it can be.

Actually it's just the opposite, it's because I've copied weights I shouldn't have, such as leg weights to the dress, making them follow the legs a little too closely due to those weights, I'll likely have to redo any that have the issue, would be good to get a list of em. Meanwhile, I'll continue working to add color and armor mods to the armors. Furthermore, my esp can be used even without the physics, meaning you'll be able to have the colors and other armor mods without having to download the 3gigs of physics meshes to get it. It's possible it may even serve as an addon to your esp. I would definitely make note of it somewhere in the description.

Added in latest update. I updated a lot of things so had to do it as a single file instead of an update patch. Anyway, Enjoy!

That was incredibly fast, thank you so much! I'm really grateful for this; didn't think that you'd actually pick it up for me. Really appreciate your work, I can't thank you enough for this. 

Actually it's just the opposite, it's because I've copied weights I shouldn't have, such as leg weights to the dress, making them follow the legs a little too closely due to those weights, I'll likely have to redo any that have the issue, would be good to get a list of em. Meanwhile, I'll continue working to add color and armor mods to the armors. Furthermore, my esp can be used even without the physics, meaning you'll be able to have the colors and other armor mods without having to download the 3gigs of physics meshes to get it. It's possible it may even serve as an addon to your esp. I would definitely make note of it somewhere in the description.

Ok awesome. In your plugin, are you setting it up to use material swaps to have in game color changes at the armor workbench? 

Has anybody managed to download V2.1 with a free mega account, I get to 60% and it says my download limit exceeded please upgrade to a premium account, which is strange because a couple of months ago I downloaded V2.0 with no problems and I believe that was over 3gb  :(