FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Is there a way to just download the new armor conversions you added, don't wanna wait hours to download 3GB again.

If you are referring to the main mod, then no there is not a small update patch as usual. I updated almost every outfit with new sliders and several other fixes.

Is there a way to just download the new armor conversions you added, don't wanna wait hours to download 3GB again.

If you are referring to the main mod, then no there is not a small update patch as usual. I updated almost every outfit with new sliders and several other fixes.

bumex, can you please fix your first post as I mentioned here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/?p=1889857

bumex, can you please fix your first post as I mentioned here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/?p=1889857

I did that a few weeks ago.

bumex, can you please fix your first post as I mentioned here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/?p=1889857

I did that a few weeks ago.

Oh, I see it now, now I feel terrible

I made a color mod for the Bunny, as i coulden't find anything in white / black for her, and thought the yoko boots would be  a nice match, and was easy done.

With physics i was more thinking the long dresses, dosen't matter much if clothes fit tight to body, as most sexy thing do ;-)

Not sure what the problem is? Especially since whether it's a long dress or if it's a skirt, you should be able to follow the steps I proposed above. Also if you're making a separate nif for every texture set, you're just making more work for yourself and me (I was gonna change the color mods a bit to accommodate your changes but I won't do it if you've got a duplicated nif for every texture)

I removed the chests and world space edits from the esp fixed it right up without having to do any drastic changes to the area, tbo I feel it's more fun to craft the items , The outfits look great, looking forward to future updates :)

Can you upload a link or post the esp you made here? That would be helpful.

Second this. The outfits are great, but the three chests and the statues complete mess up scrapping. I can't seem to get rid of all the garbage under the awning and around the pumps when this mod is active.

I removed the chests and world space edits from the esp fixed it right up without having to do any drastic changes to the area, tbo I feel it's more fun to craft the items , The outfits look great, looking forward to future updates :)

Can you upload a link or post the esp you made here? That would be helpful.

Second this. The outfits are great, but the three chests and the statues complete mess up scrapping. I can't seem to get rid of all the garbage under the awning and around the pumps when this mod is active.

I believe a new version with chests that can be scrapped (or at least can be moved) is in the works. As far as the statues are concerned, just rename the  ".../meshes/Sky/SkyChest "  directory to something else and those will disappear.

I believe a new version with chests that can be scrapped (or at least can be moved) is in the works. As far as the statues are concerned, just rename the  ".../meshes/Sky/SkyChest "  directory to something else and those will disappear.

Sorry this took so long. It was a pretty quick fix. I've been working on other stuff lately. Mainly playing around with VR which is pretty incredible. I'm trying to get Fallout 4 working in VR for example. It's tricky. Anyway here is an updated plugin that makes those statues and chests scrappable. Also added in an Amiella outfit. Enjoy!

SkyrimConversionsScrap.7z

Made statues and chests scrappable. Update patch is in first post. Let me know if it still cause issues with the garbage under the awning.

Hey, I'm surprised no one has requested this mod yet, but can you do a conversion of the Facehugger parasite from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2648-facehugger/.

Also, it would be awesome if you could convert the Aradia Living Armor mod, too. I know your probably busy, so I understand if you don't get to it. Just my suggestion for some potentially awesome work I'm trying to do on the side.

Sorry this took so long. It was a pretty quick fix. I've been working on other stuff lately. Mainly playing around with VR which is pretty incredible. I'm trying to get Fallout 4 working in VR for example. It's tricky. Anyway here is an updated plugin that makes those statues and chests scrappable. Also added in an Amiella outfit. Enjoy!

attachicon.gifSkyrimConversionsScrap.7z

You know, you guys really need to create a formal mod / download page instead of this buried within the forum(s).

I believe a new version with chests that can be scrapped (or at least can be moved) is in the works. As far as the statues are concerned, just rename the ".../meshes/Sky/SkyChest " directory to something else and those will disappear.

attachicon.gifSkyrimConversionsScrap.7z

You know, you guys really need to create a formal mod / download page instead of this buried within the forum(s).

I agree. Just need to finish my credits list before posting there.

Hello!! Excuse my English ... I love your mod, but I've been trying to find clothes for two hours and I have not been able to find them. I do not see them in Red Rocket or in chem craft station.
Could you put step by step and photos where to find them? I installed your files but they do not appear to me. Please help me!!

Hello!! Excuse my English ... I love your mod, but I've been trying to find clothes for two hours and I have not been able to find them. I do not see them in Red Rocket or in chem craft station.

Could you put step by step and photos where to find them? I installed your files but they do not appear to me. Please help me!

They are located in 3 chests at the Red Rocket station by Sanctuary, under 2 giant statues. It's pretty obvious, so if you don't see the statues, then you must have installed the mod incorrectly.

Thank you for replying so quickly! Could you tell me the order of installation or how to install them? I have unzipped the files and then put them in the mods folder inside fallout 4 ... I have many nexus mods and they work perfectly ... I'm sure I've done something wrong ... Could you help me?

I installed the main file by gdrive, and then I installed the file SkyrimConversionsScrap.7z ... Both in the folder fallout 4 mods ... Is it well done?

Thank you for replying so quickly! Could you tell me the order of installation or how to install them? I have unzipped the files and then put them in the mods folder inside fallout 4 ... I have many nexus mods and they work perfectly ... I'm sure I've done something wrong ... Could you help me?

I installed the main file by gdrive, and then I installed the file SkyrimConversionsScrap.7z ... Both in the folder fallout 4 mods ... Is it well done?

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager?  "...Both in the folder fallout 4 mods"  I don't know what that means as there is no Fallout 4 "mods" folder.

If you're using NMM, install the main 2.1 file. I would recommend that you download the actual file and install vs other methods. Don't install the "scrap" mod yet. Start a game and go to Red Rocket to see if the statues and chests are located there. If so, then you're good. If not, something isn't installing correctly and not sure how to help you as the 2.1 main file should work fine. If everything is A-OK, then install the "scrap" and / or physics files.

Note that I don't use the "scrap" mod myself, so I don't know if it works OK or not. All that's for is so the chests / statues can be scrapped by those who want to scrap them.

I used NMM and had no problems.  If you installed this, started a game, went to Red Rocket as I said and there was nothing there, you are obviously installing this incorrectly and I have no idea as to what you're doing. You're not providing much information.

You should have the following folders:  ... "Data/Meshes/Sky" with approx. 203 folders inside, "Data/textures/Sky" with approx 201 folders inside, "Data/materials/Sky" with 201 folders inside.

... and within "Data/Tools/BodySlide" there should be: "ShapeData" with 314 folders, "SliderCatagories" should have "Sky.XML", "SliderGroups" - I'm using physics, so I have "Sky Physics Cherry.XML" and "Sky Physics.XML" , and in "SliderSets" there should be 314 files.

And of course you should have "SkyConversions.esp in "Fallout 4/Data".  If you use ColonolNutty's physics files, you'd also have "SkyConversions - More Condensed.esp as well.

If you don't have these, you are installing this incorrectly.

I fixed it...I was copyng files in wrong folder...but once fixed, this mod disable my other mods...so I´ll not enjoy this mod. Thanks for you time and for helping!

As I said, I have no idea what you're doing as this mod will not disable other mods. It sounds as though you are just coping files into directories and that's probably not a very good idea. You should be using a mod manager.

Did you change SkyMaid2? I was looking for the topless one and it isn't there. :(

I did not change it. The topless option is still listed under body slide.

I fixed it...I was copyng files in wrong folder...but once fixed, this mod disable my other mods...so I´ll not enjoy this mod. Thanks for you time and for helping!

You don't have to extract anything.  You don't have to copy or move anything to any mod folder.

Download the file to your default download folder.

Hit the big + sign in Nexus Mod Manager. Select the SkyrimConversions.7z file wherever it downloaded to. Then it will install alongside all your other mods. The only other thing you may have to do is click the check mark box next to SkyrimConversion.esp under the plugins tab in Nexus Mod Manager.

Easy as that.

Wow. Thank you so much. They look great! I've converted some stuff and hit a lot of roadblocks. This, well this is just awesome. I know you put a lot of work into this and it likely took a long time. Thank you. And so many of my favorite outfits! 

You are awesome.

Best regards =)