FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

I've met a problem in bodyslide physic version, some of them are working just fine, but some outfits, the boobs just straight clipping tho the outfits, but the none physic version is working fine.

Want to make a list of the ones that don't work that you're seeing? Even if it's a list of one, it'll help way more than just saying "It's borken, fix plox"

alright here are the outfit I have met the strange clipping problem: 

yoga, witch 1, school girl 2, sweetie bear, succubus 2, stylish outfit,Sling, simple Knit, seduction,riding hood, Pirate, overall, Outfit 3, Outfit 2,, Outfit 1, Officier, Northern Girl, Ninja, Metal, Mercy, mass effect, Maid 2, Maid 1, Lollipop Roazlind, Lollipop Bikini, Leather 10, Leather 9, Leather 8,Leather 7, Leather 6, Leather 4, Leather 3, Leather 1, Kungfun, Kagura, Jeans Outfit, Hot panzer 2, Hot panzer 1, Healer, Frill Red, Fresh Air, Flurty,Flurty 2, Fiona, Feather, Dress 19,Dress 18, Dress 10,Dress 9, Devil Maid, Bikini 6, Bikini 5, Catsuit 2, Leia, school swimsuit, Darkqueen.

There maybe others I haven't found out, it's just the physic versions are having a lot clipping issues, normal version all work fine.

Hmm, I haven't experienced any "non-jiggle" issues with most (or any) of the outfits, they're  working just fine for me (ver. 2.0). But I'm using Cherry Hot's physics. Sure, there's a teeny bit of clipping, but it's very, very minor in my case - but then, I don't use ALL the outfits, so...  Are you using std. CBBE physics?

BTW bumex - Please look at, I think it's Flurty 2 (yellow top, blue skirt, white stockings with bows). The legs and stockings don't line up correctly. Everything else (I've tried) is great!

Legs-Off_zpsishqudod.jpg

Actually, I'm a bit shocked at how well everything DOES fit, considering how tight many outfits are.

Schoolgirl4_zpseflnmibq.jpg

Sitting_zpsyhvlp2yt.jpg

Seduction_zpswi65auyx.jpg

- modified Rubber Suit (latex removed) -

Piper_zpshqctyqkb.jpg

Sorry folks if these images are too large, I don't know how to use / make the "spoiler" thingie...

I did my best to tweak each and every outfit to minimize clipping by testing it on exaggerated body types. Glad it payed off and everything fits well! Not sure what's going on with SkyFlurtySkirt in your picture though. I can't see the problem on my end. Are you using the physics version for the pic? If so ColonolNutty is probably already on it.

Also fyi to do spoiler tag add [spoiler1] to the beginning and [/spoiler1] to the end (without the number 1 in there)

The legs need to be moved back a bit - noticed the gap between the stocking on the left leg in the front and then the rear of the right thigh. As I mentioned, I'm using Cherry Hot's physics. And thanks for the "spoiler" info (as well as the great outfits), it's surely appreciated! 

I've met a problem in bodyslide physic version, some of them are working just fine, but some outfits, the boobs just straight clipping tho the outfits, but the none physic version is working fine.

Want to make a list of the ones that don't work that you're seeing? Even if it's a list of one, it'll help way more than just saying "It's borken, fix plox"

yoga, witch 1, school girl 2, sweetie bear, succubus 2, stylish outfit,Sling, simple Knit, seduction,riding hood, Pirate, overall, Outfit 3, Outfit 2,, Outfit 1, Officier, Northern Girl, Ninja, Metal, Mercy, mass effect, Maid 2, Maid 1, Lollipop Roazlind, Lollipop Bikini, Leather 10, Leather 9, Leather 8,Leather 7, Leather 6, Leather 4, Leather 3, Leather 1, Kungfun, Kagura, Jeans Outfit, Hot panzer 2, Hot panzer 1, Healer, Frill Red, Fresh Air, Flurty,Flurty 2, Fiona, Feather, Dress 19,Dress 18, Dress 10,Dress 9, Devil Maid, Bikini 6, Bikini 5, Catsuit 2, Leia, school swimsuit, Darkqueen.

There maybe others I haven't found out, it's just the physic versions are having a lot clipping issues, normal version all work fine.

Thanks for the list, I'll get on this

I'm just gonna redo all of the physics armors, seeing how many of them have clipping issues, I think it's for the best. The current version is still good, but if you want the redone armors, expect to redownload the files again

If you're gonna redo them make sure to use my latest update since I added in sliders for nearly every outfit. Thanks for all your hard work.

Hi. I'm a bit of an old dog when it comes to bethesda's games. I've been gaming for a long time and still have the original Command and Conquer games in their original boxes with manuals! Anyway, to the point.

I think the work that you modders do is exceptional. All your time and effort, one can only imagine the the time you've spent correcting and making perfect.

Not a word of criticism from me, just a BIG thank you.

I've got 2,200 hours in FO4 now and god knows how many fresh starts I've done. I can't believe that I missed this download for all this time. I check the download section every day but not the forums. My Bad!

The point is, don't get down hearted, we appreciate it. Thank you and great work. Fantastic outfits perfectly fitted.

Hi. I'm a bit of an old dog when it comes to bethesda's games. I've been gaming for a long time and still have the original Command and Conquer games in their original boxes with manuals! Anyway, to the point.

I think the work that you modders do is exceptional. All your time and effort, one can only imagine the the time you've spent correcting and making perfect.

I've got 2,200 hours in FO4 now and god knows how many fresh starts I've done. I can't believe that I missed this download for all this time. I check the download section every day but not the forums. My Bad!

The point is, don't get down hearted, we appreciate it. Thank you and great work. Fantastic outfits perfectly fitted.

Thanks for your genuine and kind reply. Cheers!

Yeah, there's no question that all modders make these games FAR more enjoyable - and I think Beth does take advantage of that by being lazy in many respects, although their base games are really good (not sure about the engine). I got into Oldrim late in the game, so the DLCs, SkyUI, Racemenu, HDT, etc., etc., had already been done and ready for my enjoyment. Knowing how FO4 was when it was released (looked good, but the characters - yuk!), I can't imagine how Oldrim was initially - but it does frighten me. :D  And now, because of modders, Oldrim is SO polished and trust FO4 will be as well. Things are already picking up.

Then there's the LL boys and gals - a great group of people that add a whole new dimension to these games, no matter what your "flavor" is! I for one, can't say enough about these fantastic folks and how much I appreciate their contribution to making already fun games, truly monumental. Sadly, no matter what words one uses to describe everyone's work, they're still just too small...

I'm just gonna redo all of the physics armors, seeing how many of them have clipping issues, I think it's for the best. The current version is still good, but if you want the redone armors, expect to redownload the files again

Not sure if it will help or not, But the issue I found with the armors is the NiNodes Lbreast skin and RBreast skin. Both of these nodes weight the same bones as the cloth nodes, causing the breasts to have 2 different sets of weights therefore causing the clipping. Pulling up these outfits in Outfit Studio and deleting the LBreast and RBreast bones from the project (Not shape)  completely fixed the clipping issues for me. Just make sure to NOT select origin BSClothdata when exporting to NIF, as it will destroy the mesh. Im still testing but so far, everything works flawlessly for every armor ive tried it on. The one exception is cloth physics on skirts, exporting from outfit studio destroys these physics no matter what and I cant seem to find a way around that.

Schoolgirl4_zpseflnmibq.jpg

Sitting_zpsyhvlp2yt.jpg

Seduction_zpswi65auyx.jpg

- modified Rubber Suit (latex removed) -

What tattoos do you have? They look amazing.

- SNIP -

Thank you...I made them. I had them up on Nexus for a while (along with my body preset), but got tired of all the stupid-ass comments over there, so I took them down. Actually, I just remembered I posted this mod a long time ago and you can see them there a bit better (Piper's tats are still up on Nexus). With my 4K monitor though, they don't look quite as good as they used too. ;)

There wouldn't happen to be a tutorial on how you in particular go about converting the outfits would there? I'm know tutorials exist but it was hoping for one with your steps.

Some outfits are a lot tougher than others but it's a pretty straightforward process. I'll make a tutorial video sometime if people are interested.

Not sure if it will help or not, But the issue I found with the armors is the NiNodes Lbreast skin and RBreast skin. Both of these nodes weight the same bones as the cloth nodes, causing the breasts to have 2 different sets of weights therefore causing the clipping. Pulling up these outfits in Outfit Studio and deleting the LBreast and RBreast bones from the project (Not shape)  completely fixed the clipping issues for me. Just make sure to NOT select origin BSClothdata when exporting to NIF, as it will destroy the mesh. Im still testing but so far, everything works flawlessly for every armor ive tried it on. The one exception is cloth physics on skirts, exporting from outfit studio destroys these physics no matter what and I cant seem to find a way around that.

Actually adding those bones is what gives it the physics, not much can be done about the clipping if that is the sole reason

- SNIP -

Thank you...I made them. I had them up on Nexus for a while (along with my body preset), but got tired of all the stupid-ass comments over there, so I took them down. Actually, I just remembered I posted this mod a long time ago and you can see them there a bit better (Piper's tats are still up on Nexus). With my 4K monitor though, they don't look quite as good as they used too. ;)

You can turn off the comments

If you're gonna redo them make sure to use my latest update since I added in sliders for nearly every outfit. Thanks for all your hard work.

Well, it's a good thing I downloaded your latest before starting XD

"Actually adding those bones is what gives it the physics, not much can be done about the clipping if that is the sole reason" 

I believe you may have misread what I meant..

If you open the outfit in Outfit studio, say SkyTeacher and then highlight the "shirt" mesh, go to [bones] scroll down to the bone "LBreast_Skin" notice the weight, then scroll down to "Cloth_Bone_Googles_00" you would see they both weight the same bone. Same  for "RBreast_Skin" and "Cloth_Bone_Googles_01". The Cherry physics I cannot speak for since it has an extra bone weight, and I dont use cherrys physics. Also I cannot say that this is proper way to go about fixing it, However I can say that using my above method I have fixed over 50+ outfits which for me have no clipping whatsoever. 

As a disclaimer I am just trying to help, as I myself spent hours and hours trying to fix the clipping until I finally found this out. 

Edit: I should also clarify that after deleting those bones my outfits still have perfect physics, perhaps more bouncier than they were before since it doesn't have 2 breast weights weighing it down. If I am given permission I could upload one of the outfits I "Fixed" for you test if you like (Although it would be my custom body)

"Actually adding those bones is what gives it the physics, not much can be done about the clipping if that is the sole reason" 

I believe you may have misread what I meant..

If you open the outfit in Outfit studio, say SkyTeacher and then highlight the "shirt" mesh, go to [bones] scroll down to the bone "LBreast_Skin" notice the weight, then scroll down to "Cloth_Bone_Googles_00" you would see they both weight the same bone. Same  for "RBreast_Skin" and "Cloth_Bone_Googles_01". The Cherry physics I cannot speak for since it has an extra bone weight, and I dont use cherrys physics. Also I cannot say that this is proper way to go about fixing it, However I can say that using my above method I have fixed over 50+ outfits which for me have no clipping whatsoever. 

As a disclaimer I am just trying to help, as I myself spent hours and hours trying to fix the clipping until I finally found this out. 

Edit: I should also clarify that after deleting those bones my outfits still have perfect physics, perhaps more bouncier than they were before since it doesn't have 2 breast weights weighing it down. If I am given permission I could upload one of the outfits I "Fixed" for you test if you like (Although it would be my custom body)

I'm actually working on redoing the meshes, and this time only applying the bones that are needed, maybe it'll fix the clipping maybe it won't, won't know until you try I suppose, I tried it in game and haven't seen clipping on any of them so far, even when running around doing sick tricks and stuff. So who knows. If you could PM me with a google drive link of one of the files, I could take a looksie

Thanks! These outfits are great!  :D  Unfortunately a lot of them have the clipping issues as listed above especially with Cherry physics applied. 

Thanks! These outfits are great!  :D  Unfortunately a lot of them have the clipping issues as listed above especially with Cherry physics applied. 

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm redoing them all, so maybe they'll stop clipping after I'm done? I've tried them in game and they seem fine when I run around and do tricks and stuff, so we'll see when I get them finished

New meshes uploaded, tell me what you all think see if there are any clipping issues or what have you. Also remember, the bigger your breasts, the more likely clipping will occur

Thanks, the new meshes are great! They all have physics and for the most part they no longer have the clipping issues. smile.png  But I did go through each one and noticed there are still some problems. Hopefully you don't mind:

• SkyAradiaLaceGold, SkyAradiaLaceRed, SkyAradiaLaceWhite - vault suit appears to be equipped instead
  • SkyTeddyWhite - minor clipping issues around the body
  • SkyCop - two minor clipping issues on the back just below the shoulder blades
  • SkyDress9Blue, SkyDress9Red, SkyDress9White - appear to be the same as SkyDress9Black
  • SkyFlurty2 - clipping issues around the entire body
  • SkyJeansOutfit - feet mesh is invisible, but the white shoes are not
  • SkyKitaiRed, SkyKitaiWhite - appear to be the same as SkyKitaiBlue
  • SexyLingerie7White, SexyLingerie7WhiteTransparent - appear to be the same as SexyLingerie7Black
  • SkyOutfit8Black, SkyOutfit8White - there are literal holes around the nipple areas

New meshes uploaded, tell me what you all think see if there are any clipping issues or what have you. Also remember, the bigger your breasts, the more likely clipping will occur

Thanks, the new meshes are great! They all have physics and for the most part they no longer have the clipping issues. smile.png  But I did go through each one and noticed there are still some problems. Hopefully you don't mind:

• SkyAradiaLaceGold, SkyAradiaLaceRed, SkyAradiaLaceWhite - vault suit appears to be equipped instead
  • SkyTeddyWhite - minor clipping issues around the body
  • SkyCop - two minor clipping issues on the back just below the shoulder blades
  • SkyDress9Blue, SkyDress9Red, SkyDress9White - appear to be the same as SkyDress9Black
  • SkyFlurty2 - clipping issues around the entire body
  • SkyJeansOutfit - feet mesh is invisible, but the white shoes are not
  • SkyKitaiRed, SkyKitaiWhite - appear to be the same as SkyKitaiBlue
  • SexyLingerie7White, SexyLingerie7WhiteTransparent - appear to be the same as SexyLingerie7Black
  • SkyOutfit8Black, SkyOutfit8White - there are literal holes around the nipple areas

• AradiaLace, you shouldn't have the gold, red, or white variations, go to the chem station and convert it so it uses the color mods instead.
  • Teddy White, can't do anything about clipping of the body, I've only modified the booty and boobs
  • Cop, see Teddy
  • Dress9, I'll have a look, I may have messed something up in the esp (Oh didn't notice you were talking of the variations, convert it at the chem station)
  • Flurty2, see Teddy
  • JeansOutfit, I think I messed something up in the esp, I'll have a look (This wasn't modified, it's as the original is, if there's a problem it was there in the original esp)
  • Kitai, esp problem I look (convert at chem station)
  • Lingerie7, esp problem I look (convert at chem station)
  • Outfit8, hmm, holes, maybe I screwed up the mesh? I'll definitely have a look (Turns out, Outfit8, one of the textures isn't working, should be a bra covering up those holes) I'll have a look at why the texture isn't working if it's anything with the stuff I've done, who knows, it could be a problem in the original as well. I'm not seeing the problem in outfit studio on the mesh nor in nifskope when looking at the output files from bodyslide, so it's gotta be a texture issue it could also be an issue with the transparency as well, I'll look further into it.

For any other color variations tell me if the color mods aren't working, if you're using the color variants rather than the mods, it'll show the vault suit (intentional) and you should be able to convert it to the mesh that works at the chem station

Problem with Outfit8 having holes where the nips are, is actually a problem with the original, not much I can do

The teddy outfits look like it isn't clipping, the meshes may not be the same as each other, I'll need to check it out, because there shouldn't be clipping unless the textures aren't fitting the meshes

It turns out, the teddy outfits AREN'T the same mesh, doh I'll just have to revert those back to as they were and add physics to each of them

Problem with Outfit8 having holes where the nips are, is actually a problem with the original, not much I can do

The teddy outfits look like it isn't clipping, the meshes may not be the same as each other, I'll need to check it out, because there shouldn't be clipping unless the textures aren't fitting the meshes

It turns out, the teddy outfits AREN'T the same mesh, doh I'll just have to revert those back to as they were and add physics to each of them

Oh okay, I see what I did wrong. For testing purposes I only tried out the clothes that were inside the containers at Red Rocket Truck Stop earlier. You're right; crafting them at the chem station and then modifying them at an armor workbench does the job.  :) 

Sucks to hear about Outfit8. At least it's just those two clothes that have the issue.

Alright, good luck on the Teddy outfits :o