FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

I can port it for you. I'm already working on the Witch of the Wild. I'd appreciate a link for the first armor because I'm a lazy fuck.

Hey, sorry if I sound like I'm bugging you, but it's been over a week since you posted, just wondering if you have the port underway?  Take your time, just want a status update if possible. 

Witch of the Wild is finished, I'm on the mage dress now. I just been a bit busy these days. :shy:

That's awesome, mind if you post the link to the port for the Witch of the Wild or the thread if you posted it elsewhere?  I appreciate your time and effort man.  :)

Hey, amazing work! A lot of good ones for my taste :) But I i'm having some issue with this milker-outfit. Some parts are missing ("areola cups" and "buttplug") while in game. In bodyslide all parts seems to be correct. Does anyone know how to fix this?

image.jpg

image.jpg

1. Open bodyslide

2. Open outfit studio on the bottom right corner of body slide

3. File > Load Project

4. In the slider sets folder, look for the milky things outfit you're talking about, should be an OSP file.

5. Open and let it load

6. You will see Outfit and the mesh names to the right

7. Look for the mesh name that pertains to that specific part

8. At this point you have several options:

A. Scale only the Y vertices of the mesh by right clicking on the mesh name, choosing scale, and only checking and scaling the Y position of the vertices.

B. Scale only the Y position of the mesh by right clicking on the mesh name, choosing move, and adjust the slider for the Y position.

C. Manually expanding the mesh of that area using the expand tool available on the toolbar on top of outfit studio.

9. When adjusted and it looks good, File >Save

10. Rebuild the outfit in Bodyslide and you're done.

Hey, amazing work! A lot of good ones for my taste :) But I i'm having some issue with this milker-outfit. Some parts are missing ("areola cups" and "buttplug") while in game. In bodyslide all parts seems to be correct. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1. Open bodyslide

2. Open outfit studio on the bottom right corner of body slide

3. File > Load Project

4. In the slider sets folder, look for the milky things outfit you're talking about, should be an OSP file.

5. Open and let it load

6. You will see Outfit and the mesh names to the right

7. Look for the mesh name that pertains to that specific part

8. At this point you have several options:

A. Scale only the Y vertices of the mesh by right clicking on the mesh name, choosing scale, and only checking and scaling the Y position of the vertices.

B. Scale only the Y position of the mesh by right clicking on the mesh name, choosing move, and adjust the slider for the Y position.

C. Manually expanding the mesh of that area using the expand tool available on the toolbar on top of outfit studio.

9. When adjusted and it looks good, File >Save

10. Rebuild the outfit in Bodyslide and you're done.

I sincerely thank you for tips, but sadly the issue still remains. I tried these options with no success, interestingly enough, Pezoneras those areola-cups are not visible in game but are visible in outfit studio and even are in their right places when opening the osp-file. A,b or c scaling that specific mesh had no effect and i tried many different positions. Perhaps i've some other mod active that is not compatible with that clothing conversions mod. I'm trying to figure it out. But anyway thank you for your help  :) 

Then it's possible that when you're scaling your breast sizes it is "seallowing" the suction cups which means that the suction cups most likely weren't conformed to the body.

Go back to outfit studio and load the outfit.

Then highlight all the meshes except the body in green and go to Slider > Conform All

It save and rebuild the body in BS

I can port it for you. I'm already working on the Witch of the Wild. I'd appreciate a link for the first armor because I'm a lazy fuck.

Hey, sorry if I sound like I'm bugging you, but it's been over a week since you posted, just wondering if you have the port underway?  Take your time, just want a status update if possible. 

I'm releasing the witch of the wild, I don't think I can port the mage outfit, it's not in cbbe shape and a pain to make it fit.

Witch of the Wild.7z

Greetings again Bumex, it's been awhile! If you are still taking requests, here's one I wouldn't mind having for FO4. It's Osare's One piece dress. I added Newmiller's heels (same ones you ported already) in Skyrim.... Melissa looks quite nice IMHO.  File is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17082/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D17082%26user%3D2%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

Here's a screenie I did 

33344171920_0442911857_o.jpgENH20170325115956_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

Many thanks for what you've already done, this has to be the most comprehensive port of outfits I've ever seen. Well done and thanks again.

Guest O.Cobblepot

Thank you for the best outfit mod.

I just noticed one strange thing,if i build all outfits without physics,everything is good,but if i build them with physics,MANY of them when equiped are a VAULT SUIT :)

Why is this happening? It is because still WIP,or some conflict on my end?

It fixed itself somehow,big thanks again :)

So I got everything into the game.... man what a whopper of a mod! Since Mac isn't much for the anime & fantasy armors, she picked out about 10 to try out for now. Here's a couple shots from the home office in Sanctuary.

37291309291_2af6967c76_o.jpgENH20170924140423_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

37035362590_d1eb37f939_o.jpgENH20170924133743_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

A questions and observations, and I'm hoping to get some feedback from players and or the author. I found the 3 boxes out at the Red Rocket without a problem. So the question is, does each container have the same items in it or are they all different? I ask because the outfits have the same labels in each box. A couple observations... first, the ones I grabbed are really well done. The textures look very nice indeed. There is some clipping here and there, but I've seen all that before with other clothes. No big deal. Also FYI, some of the outfits can be combined with pieces from other outfits. I loaded up the lollipop bikini, and it looks pretty nice with flats, and I'm guessing that it will also work with the Cons from Sun's pack. I also tried out some skirts with a couple lingerie & heels outfits. The skirts will need a bit of attention in outfit studio to keep the lingerie pieces from showing through, but it's not a major thing.  Oh and before I forget... these outfits weigh only .1  out of the box. I added some armor buffs at the station, and the outfits were still very light.

Hmm, there does seem to be a crash with Bikini9, strange. I've done some googling and it looks like one of the Fallout 4 patches is bad because it causes issues with Fast Travel. I haven't given up on looking into this though, as it doesn't happen with alot of the other meshes. I'm going to try to rule a few other things out before I come to the conclusion of it being the mesh in particular. Luckily it is happening to a mesh that doesn't have color swaps, so that narrows it down a bit already. Meaning I don't have to update the esp :D

Did bikini 9 ever get fixed? I get the same crashes you get, and ironically, bikini 9 is the whole reason i want this mod so bad, also where does bikini 9 come from originally? I would like to download it for skyrim.

Guest brotherken

SkyToplessLace has all the meshes and textures, but isn't added into the esp. hope for a fix on this

bumping...seems like nobody has found this bug yet.

alright, i'm looking extremely funny replying to my own posts,

but i fiddled with the esp a little and added a few records to hook the missing SkyToplessLace entries which wasn't included inside the esp itself. the missing outfit (attached as image) was missing in-game, but i managed to fix it and if anyone wants the modified (or in this case, updated) version of syrimconversions.esp i've attached that too.

post-1390295-0-51249100-1506943854_thumb.png

SkyrimConversions.esp

SkyToplessLace has all the meshes and textures, but isn't added into the esp. hope for a fix on this

but i fiddled with the esp a little and added a few records to hook the missing SkyToplessLace entries which wasn't included inside the esp itself. the missing outfit (attached as image) was missing in-game, but i managed to fix it and if anyone wants the modified (or in this case, updated) version of syrimconversions.esp i've attached that too.

good job, any chance you can look at bikini 9?

Well done! You know how fix the esp? I'm not sure if others have issue with this Milker-outfit, but i think that there could be missing parts (pezoneras and buttplug) of this outfit while in-game and i'm experiencing no success by fixing it with outfitstudios no matter what i do. It would be very generous if you could check and possibly fix the esp if indeed it's so that milker-outfit is having missing parts in esp :)  

Guest brotherken

Well done! You know how fix the esp? I'm not sure if others have issue with this Milker-outfit, but i think that there could be missing parts (pezoneras and buttplug) of this outfit while in-game and i'm experiencing no success by fixing it with outfitstudios no matter what i do. It would be very generous if you could check and possibly fix the esp if indeed it's so that milker-outfit is having missing parts in esp :)

i'll try to look into them, but i can't promise anything and it'll be taking a while, maybe friday or something because of job and routines.

i'll try to look into them, but i can't promise anything and it'll be taking a while, maybe friday or something because of job and routines.

My thanks, take your time :)

Thank you very much, good luck.

I'm releasing the witch of the wild, I don't think I can port the mage outfit, it's not in cbbe shape and a pain to make it fit.

Thanks for all the effort you have put into porting this awesome mod first of all.  There are a few bugs I would like to report.  First, both the WotW and WotW 1 outfits are missing the gloves.  Then when you want to wear WotW 1 Red and black version, they don't show up at all and I've tried resetting Archive Invalidation and such but no go.  Finally, is the WotW Alternative supposed to be another outfit or an accessory because it does nothing as well but make my character naked if I wear it alone since it seems like you can wear it with other WotW outfits but nothing different shows up when wearing those WotW outfits as well?

Now that is out of the way, I have two more request for an update, can you possibly make the tattoo use the ring slot so that I can use it with other outfits and more?  The tattoo looks white in the game (Fallout 4), is it possible to give it a blue tint like it does in Skyrim, I'll post a few screenshots of it in Skyrim so that you can see what I mean.  One last thing, can you make it glow at all times too like the Skyrim version has?

Please forgive me for giving you the UNP version of the Ceremonial Mage Dress as it's a bit hard searching for the mod itself these days but I found a CBBE copy.  I think this may be the updated version where the hands have a glowing flaming effect but I wish that you remove it so that the hands are naked like an earlier version of the mod was, I'll post a screenshot so that you can see what I mean when comparing both versions.  Second, can you also make the choker a separate accessory so that I can wear it with other outfits?  I'll post a screenshot so that you can see how it goes with other outfits such as the Witch of the Wild for example.  I appreciate your hard work at porting these mods and I have one last request, can you please make both of these ports Bodyslide capable since I use the CBBE Curvy preset with a few tweaks of my own????  I eagerly await anything updates to your awesome ports :)

Here is the link for the Ceremonial Mage Dress that contains the CBBE version.

https://uploadfiles.io/wxli8

Fallout 4 bugs screenshots

As you can see, the WotW 1 outfit is missing the gloves.

Fallout_4_Screenshot_2017_10_05_06_47_35

The same applies to the WotW outfit with missing gloves as well.

Fallout_4_Screenshot_2017_10_05_07_01_48

Then when you want to wear the WotW 1 Red and black versions, this is the result.

Fallout_4_Screenshot_2017_10_05_07_16_13

Here is the Ceremonial Mage Dress of an earlier version where it didn't have the flaming glowing hands that I prefer and another image of a later version that has those flaming hands that I don't want in this port of your please.

Earlier version without flaming hands that I actually prefer ported.

TESV_2012_11_13_23_40_59_90.jpg

Newest version that has flaming hands that I don't want to use since they get in the way in 1st person mode and could be harder to port as well.

TESV_2013_06_09_01_51_02_13.png

As you can see, the Skyrim version tattoo has a nice blue outline of the tattoo while the inside of that blue outline has a lighter blue tone, is it possible to do the same for Fallout 4?  Or can I simply swap the textures from the Skyrim version when you make this tattoo a separate accessory that uses the ring slot?

TESV_2014_06_05_06_33_56_62.png

Lastly, here is a reference image and the link for the the circlet that I would love if you ported to use the slot sunglasses and such would if you can please.  You can also see the Ceremonial Mage Dress choker being used with this WotW outfit here for reference as well.  Here is the link to that circlet mod that I would like to be ported into Fallout as it goes good with both the Ceremonial Mage Dress and the WotW outfit too. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37764/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37764&pUp=1

TESV_2014_06_05_06_33_51_39.png

As you can see, the choker from the Ceremonial Mage Dress looks good with other outfit combos, so can you please make that a separate accessory that uses the necklace slot.  I appreciate your time and effort porting these nice mods to Fallout 4, I wish I had the same skill.  What programs do you use to convert them and do you know of a good tutorial site or such that could teach me to convert Skyrim outfits to Fallout as well???  I appreciate your time and effort man and keep up the good work.  As you release updates and new mods, I'll happily test them for bugs and such. 

Guest brotherken

who knows how to remove the heels using outfit studio? i don't want heels in some clothes. i guess i have to modify the shape data directly, because i want to build trimorphs with it.

edit: wait...so i open the sky physics project select the outfit i want the heels to remove, then load cbbe body physics reference, remove the "pump" mesh...am i doing it right?

Guest brotherken

Sadly, I couldn't help with that issue. since ColonolNutty has said about the mesh issue i doubt there's any issue with the plugin.

Sadly, I couldn't help with that issue. since ColonolNutty has said about the mesh issue i doubt there's any issue with the plugin.

I sincerely thank you for trying to check it out :) Maybe then it's something to do with that mesh issue. I hope it'll be fixed some time in the future. Thanks again and best of luck!