FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Unable to even download this. Mega says that Edge and Firefox can't 'buffer' the file and pesters me to download  a special app. Google drive has problems too; my progress bar remains at zero even though it's downloading, it doesn't show the proper total precentage and the download can't complete, it just stalls automatically 2/3rds of the way in.

Yeah the gloves are a no go. I've tried converting them before. Spent hours on it in blender. Closest I got to making it work was on my nexus mod. But yea there's no easy way to do it. Even the hard ways of doing it are beyond tedious. It'd probably be easier to build it from scratch.

I suspected as much.   :mellow:

Thanks for sharing.

Unable to even download this. Mega says that Edge and Firefox can't 'buffer' the file and pesters me to download a special app. Google drive has problems too; my progress bar remains at zero even though it's downloading, it doesn't show the proper total precentage and the download can't complete, it just stalls automatically 2/3rds of the way in.

That sucks. Any other mirror recommendations? What country are you downloading from?

Unable to even download this. Mega says that Edge and Firefox can't 'buffer' the file and pesters me to download a special app. Google drive has problems too; my progress bar remains at zero even though it's downloading, it doesn't show the proper total precentage and the download can't complete, it just stalls automatically 2/3rds of the way in.

That sucks. Any other mirror recommendations? What country are you downloading from?

Downloading in the United Kingdom. Regarding mirrors, I have no idea . They could potentially have the same problems. I don't suppose splitting up the file into smaller ones is an option? My download speed is outpaced by third world countries.

Downloading in the United Kingdom. Regarding mirrors, I have no idea . They could potentially have the same problems. I don't suppose splitting up the file into smaller ones is an option? My download speed is outpaced by third world countries.

Try this link. You'll have to extract it first with 7zip or winrar to get the single archive file.

Then you have to either extract again into your data folder or install the .7z with NMM.

https://goo.gl/TMr6Ru

Does anyone know if this outfit has been converted?  It was a mod by Newmiller called the "Ceremonial Mage Dress" that I love very much and would love to have it in Fallout 4.  Here are a few images of my character in Skyrim with this cute dress and such. 

TESV_2014_03_06_01_09_57_38.jpg
TESV_2014_03_06_01_11_11_35.jpg

I'm also interested in knowing if this other cute outfit has been converted too?  I'm particulary interested in the glowing tattoo that comes with that mod.  It's called the "Witch of the Wild".

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164/?

TESV_2014_06_05_06_33_32_82.png

Does anyone know if this outfit has been converted?  It was a mod by Newmiller called the "Ceremonial Mage Dress" that I love very much and would love to have it in Fallout 4.  Here are a few images of my character in Skyrim with this cute dress and such. 

I'm also interested in knowing if this other cute outfit has been converted too?  I'm particulary interested in the glowing tattoo that comes with that mod.  It's called the "Witch of the Wild".

I can port it for you. I'm already working on the Witch of the Wild. I'd appreciate a link for the first armor because I'm a lazy fuck.

Try this link. You'll have to extract it first with 7zip or winrar to get the single archive file.

Then you have to either extract again into your data folder or install the .7z with NMM.

https://goo.gl/TMr6Ru

I tried extracting each file individually without success. 7zip says it can't open them. Do you mean that I need all the separate files downloaded, then I select them all and extract at once? Please bear with me, I am unfamiliar with this sort of thing.

Noice pics! May I know what ENB you're using?

eth6j5.png

309sfhd.png

2qaizx1.png

fapit1.png

sltx1l.png

23t57wn.png

29lfluv.png

334kleb.png

24zvwix.png

acln6.png

k37zuh.png

2j1vbl4.png

2dhv2gp.png

25amekm.png

Small sample.Thank you Bumex. :)

https://mega.nz/#!Tt8QHK7K!23896WSZiPmYGytoYVc19IZH1tILFgOeBHNahdSMqnU

Two versions. Performance friendly version and non performance. I add Sweetfx version don't come close to ENB, but get job done games no ENB support. Sweetfx video and picture below.

I tried extracting each file individually without success. 7zip says it can't open them. Do you mean that I need all the separate files downloaded, then I select them all and extract at once? Please bear with me, I am unfamiliar with this sort of thing.

Yeah. First download each piece. You need all pieces first. Then click on file 1 and extract. You should end up with a large .7z file. Then either open that file with nexus mod manager or extract it again with 7zip and paste the contents into your game's data folder.

eth6j5.png

309sfhd.png

2qaizx1.png

fapit1.png

sltx1l.png

23t57wn.png

29lfluv.png

334kleb.png

24zvwix.png

acln6.png

k37zuh.png

2j1vbl4.png

2dhv2gp.png

25amekm.png

Two versions. Performance friendly version and non performance. I add Sweetfx version don't come close to ENB, but get job done games no ENB support. Sweetfx video and picture below.

Ah thanks m8! I assumed you're using this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19578/?tab=3&selected_game=1151&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D19578%26user%3D1%26gid%3D1151&pUp=1

eth6j5.png

309sfhd.png

2qaizx1.png

fapit1.png

sltx1l.png

23t57wn.png

29lfluv.png

334kleb.png

24zvwix.png

acln6.png

k37zuh.png

2j1vbl4.png

2dhv2gp.png

25amekm.png

Ah thanks m8! I assumed you're using this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19578/?tab=3&selected_game=1151&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D19578%26user%3D1%26gid%3D1151&pUp=1

I don't know if you correct or not.  :lol: Download ENB  preset from Fallout 3DM almost year ago.

Yeah. First download each piece. You need all pieces first. Then click on file 1 and extract. You should end up with a large .7z file. Then either open that file with nexus mod manager or extract it again with 7zip and paste the contents into your game's data folder.

I've hit yet another hurdle, I have successfully downloaded all 5 file fragments, then I opened and extracted the first fragment and got a large compressed folder. The problem now is that this zip folder can't be opened by 7zip or windows explorer.

UPDATE: Ignore this, I have solved the issue.

On a hunch I went to the 7zip website to download the latest beta version, and on installing it, I can now properly open the archive. Success at last. Thanks for your patience

ANOTHER UPDATE: I was wrong, 7zip gets a CRC error when extracting the archive. Unexpected end of data

FINAL UPDATE (For real this time): I fixed it by renaming one of the files to get rid of the number extension.

I can port it for you. I'm already working on the Witch of the Wild. I'd appreciate a link for the first armor because I'm a lazy fuck.

Hey thanks, that would be awesome, here is the Ceremonial Mage Dress mod for you to port. 

https://ufile.io/z3gum

I've hit yet another hurdle, I have successfully downloaded all 5 file fragments, then I opened and extracted the first fragment and got a large compressed folder. The problem now is that this zip folder can't be opened by 7zip or windows explorer.

UPDATE: Ignore this, I have solved the issue.

On a hunch I went to the 7zip website to download the latest beta version, and on installing it, I can now properly open the archive. Success at last. Thanks for your patience

ANOTHER UPDATE: I was wrong, 7zip gets a CRC error when extracting the archive. Unexpected end of data

FINAL UPDATE (For real this time): I fixed it by renaming one of the files to get rid of the number extension.

Reading this was an emotional Rollercoaster. Glad you got it worked out!

So I have a question, um, I just tried to edit some of the outfit meshes and it killed the mesh in game(it was invisible), so does that mean we can't edit meshes or did I do it wrong?

I used Nifskope on the following outfits.

SkyWidowMaker - removed her hair and head gear

SkySuperGirl - removed cape

SkyVampire - removed hood and hat

SkyShredded Triss - Removed Hat

They all turned invisible after doing so and now I am reinstalling the default meshes, will this also happen if I edit them with outfit studio?

Thanks for any info.

Nevermind, it has to be done in Outfit Studio.

post-216144-0-38852700-1504928750_thumb.pngpost-216144-0-36810700-1504928749_thumb.pngpost-216144-0-29829500-1504928747_thumb.pngpost-216144-0-14111400-1504928744_thumb.png

Guest O.Cobblepot

Thank you for the best outfit mod.

I just noticed one strange thing,if i build all outfits without physics,everything is good,but if i build them with physics,MANY of them when equiped are a VAULT SUIT :)

Why is this happening? It is because still WIP,or some conflict on my end?

Hey, sorry if I sound like I'm bugging you, but it's been over a week since you posted, just wondering if you have the port underway?  Take your time, just want a status update if possible. 

Hey, sorry if I sound like I'm bugging you, but it's been over a week since you posted, just wondering if you have the port underway?  Take your time, just want a status update if possible. 

Witch of the Wild is finished, I'm on the mage dress now. I just been a bit busy these days. :shy: