9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

The nifskope-only preview doesn't really do it justice, but that looks good. I can offer it (and/or any other variants you may want to come up with, like the one suggested by Kuroyami) as optional downloads for the mod whenever the next update is posted.

Just one question: how hard it is to replace or add more meshes to the file(s) and export again? Head parts, specifically. The next update will have new heads for females at least, and will also make the fins separate from the head mesh (which in turn would also allow for more fin styles or even a "no fin" option, though we haven't delved into it just yet), so once those assets are done it would be better to rebuild the load screens with them.

If it's hard or tedious, you may want to wait until the new assets are done to work on more menu/load screen meshes; otherwise, if it's easy and doesn't take long then I guess you can continue working on them and simply re-export them with the new assets as soon as they are done (I'll make sure to send them your way as soon as that happens). Likewise, since all load screen meshes that include female characters (and maybe males if we also do the fin separation thing for them) will probably have to be updated, it may be a good chance to go through all of them and make them animated if you want.

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Hmm...I do like it, but maybe one in a sitting pose would be better, maybe in a sort of pose where she has one leg bent under the other, while the unbent leg is extended, with the banner laying over it. And maybe a herm version, either tenting the banner or having pushed it aside? Your choice though, the current one is still good.

OH COME ON, do you have any idea how much of a bitch that flag is to work on? ?

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

a Selachii(of either gender), in a sort of loose fetal position like they are floating in water, with their eyes closed. No rush on this if you want to do it though, MMG.

i can't do tri-face edits, i would need a head mesh with already closed eyes.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Just one question: how hard it is to replace or add more meshes to the file(s) and export again? Head parts, specifically. The next update will have new heads for females at least, and will also make the fins separate from the head mesh (which in turn would also allow for more fin styles or even a "no fin" option, though we haven't delved into it just yet), so once those assets are done it would be better to rebuild the load screens with them.

as long as the nodes the meshes need are in the nif they can be copied over only using NifSkope, there is a bit of system lag when pasting meshes into the animated nif files but otherwise it works fine.

the only real problem would be if you changed what skeleton your using (Eg: switched to bad dogs YA skeleton)

since all load screen meshes that include female characters (and maybe males if we also do the fin separation thing for them) will probably have to be updated, it may be a good chance to go through all of them and make them animated if you want.

i still don't know if that works yet, i have not gotten around to testing it (i will probably do that today)

edit: it works, at least with the dragon mesh anyways (something is not right with "AnimatedLoadScreenFemaleCombat" and it makes the game crash)

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i can't do tri-face edits, i would need a head mesh with already closed eyes.

as long as the nodes the meshes need are in the nif they can be copied over only using NifSkope, there is a bit of system lag when pasting meshes into the animated nif files but otherwise it works fine.

the only real problem would be if you changed what skeleton your using (Eg: switched to bad dogs YA skeleton)

i still don't know if that works yet, i have not gotten around to testing it (i will probably do that today)

edit: it works, at least with the dragon mesh anyways (something is not right with "AnimatedLoadScreenFemaleCombat" and it makes the game crash)

I guess plan B would be to manually edit the mesh to close the eyes. Otherwise, if pasting new meshes is as easy as you say, I think I could take a head mesh, apply the "eyes closed" morph from the tri, and then paste it onto the load screen. Then again, the blinking morphs are buggy in the first place due to CITRUS replacing the Argonian eyelids with vertical ones, so it may need manual tweaks anyway.

Nah, not gonna change skeletons (even if/when digi feet is done for them, the default mod and the load screen meshes will still keep planti feet), so that won't be a problem. Do the newly pasted meshes keep the anim, then? Even ingame? Because if they do, then that should make things easier.

Does the main menu replacer work fine and thus it's only the combat load screen that specifically crashes (and so we should be able to figure out how to fix it)? Or does the menu one crash as well?

13 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Do the newly pasted meshes keep the anim, then? Even ingame? Because if they do, then that should make things easier.

yes, it's the nodes that have/keep the animation.

23 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Does the main menu replacer work fine and thus it's only the combat load screen that specifically crashes (and so we should be able to figure out how to fix it)? Or does the menu one crash as well?

just the combat load screen, apart from textures/lighting the menu works fine as a load screen, it's probably just the same old normals/vertex color bullshit again (for both of them).

it's amazing how much the texture settings can mess things up (and the fact that they can even stop animations from working in game is completely insane)

Here i am wondering if mayhem would be possible to be created using this mod.
Or atleast, the closest approximation to her.
Can anyone confirm?
I ended up messing my new character so bad doe, i gave up
This is mayhem btw:

89e7fabd4f3fa805096ee3d23dd3830d.thumb.png.d9e0cb853639335abb5fc845fc8c9d75.png

28 minutes ago, Slushii said:

Can anyone confirm?
This is mayhem btw:

You might need to use a custom Bodyslide preset for that, either an existing one, or creating one in Bodyslide - the Selachii race uses Skyrim's default female body path. As for her face, you may be able to get better results in an upcoming update(which has no ETA at this point, as mentioned above), since one possible option that may exist is being able to choose if your character has head fins or not. 

As for the hair, you may be able to find some thing close with the available hair mods, though you would need to mention it in this thread, to see if it can be added(i.e if the mod it comes from has open permissions for use of the mod's assets), and Blaze may be interested in adding it - which probably would not be right away, however.  Although, if it is just as long as in the image, then you would have to deal with the possibility of the hair clipping with the back fin and tail, along with having issues with the head mesh(like clipping), since most likely the hair mesh would have been made for the vanilla human or elven heads. 

6 hours ago, Slushii said:

Can anyone confirm?

Huh, I think I remember seeing her somewhere, but that was a long time ago. Where is she from? Is she someone's OC or something like that?

In any case, and using that pic alone as a reference:

- The body can be whatever preset you build in Bodyslide for the default races, but I'd say something like UNPBB or UNPB (they are not the same) could fit that body shape. Nipples will still be red/flesh-colored instead of grey as in the pic, though.

- Eye tints/shadows are a bit wonky but are still there, so you should be able to get the pink/red tone using RaceMenu's custom color selector.

- Whether there are yellow eye options available depends on what Argonian and Khajiit eye texture replacers you use, but I think many replacers have those options so it shouldn't be hard to pull off.

- There are a handfulf of long-ish hair options available, though none are as long as in that pic; and highlights are technically doable (some Apachii hairs have them) but I wouldn't really know how to add them to existing hairs, because I haven't worked with hair textures yet.

- Don't really think it would be a game-changer considering the hairs mostly hide them anyway, but there should be a "no fins" option in the next update.

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

As for her face, you may be able to get better results in an upcoming update(which has no ETA at this point, as mentioned above), since one possible option that may exist is being able to choose if your character has head fins or not.

Just a small note: there is an ETA for the update, though it's not definitive yet. If everything goes well, it should be out sometime in early September, but I can't make any promises.

As for the fins, Nightro and I are still kinda figuring out that part, though at the very least a "no fins" option should be possible as the fins are going to be separate from the head mesh (fins will still be the default). Whether there will be more fin options or not, we'll see.

27 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

September seems so far away is everything okay? ?

Yeah, don't worry about it.

RL stuff is going to keep me away from home for most of July and August, and even if I'm back once or twice in the meantime I'm going to be busy as hell too so I won't have enough time to get the update ready and post it. Doesn't mean I won't do any mod work at all in these two months, just that whatever I do won't be much. I'll make sure to post it here if I get any work done that is worth showing.

Once September comes, all things should go back to normal (and all the new assets by Nightro should be finished by then) so it shouldn't take long for the update to drop. Can't give any more specific ETA than that, though.

29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, don't worry about it.

RL stuff is going to keep me away from home for most of July and August, and even if I'm back once or twice in the meantime I'm going to be busy as hell too so I won't have enough time to get the update ready and post it. Doesn't mean I won't do any mod work at all in these two months, just that whatever I do won't be much. I'll make sure to post it here if I get any work done that is worth showing.

Once September comes, all things should go back to normal (and all the new assets by Nightro should be finished by then) so it shouldn't take long for the update to drop. Can't give any more specific ETA than that, though.

Ah okay hope its nothing bad

15 hours ago, Slushii said:

mayhem

So, I've done some googling on her and... still don't really understand where she came from, apart from the fact that it's somehow related to music? Also her art count is limited (by e621 standards anyway) and its quality and style varies a lot, with stuff like for example the eyes changing between green and yellow across different images.

Still, without more specifics, the only problem I can see about replicating her is the hair. The race doesn't have any hair like that available, and even if there was one it would still be missing the highlights. I see no reason for it to be impossible, though; just would need some work porting a hair that matched her design or at the very least adding the highlights to the texture of one of the currently available hairs.

38 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

Ah okay hope its nothing bad

Part of it is me enjoying my holidays, most of it is (generally boring) RL stuff that needs to be done, but none of it is actually "bad". So again, don't worry. I'd certainly like to be able to post the update sooner than that, though, but oh, well.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

So, I've done some googling on her and... still don't really understand where she came from, apart from the fact that it's somehow related to music? Also her art count is limited (by e621 standards anyway) and its quality and style varies a lot, with stuff like for example the eyes changing between green and yellow across different images.

Still, without more specifics, the only problem I can see about replicating her is the hair. The race doesn't have any hair like that available, and even if there was one it would still be missing the highlights. I see no reason for it to be impossible, though; just would need some work porting a hair that matched her design or at the very least adding the highlights to the texture of one of the currently available hairs.

Part of it is me enjoying my holidays, most of it is (generally boring) RL stuff that needs to be done, but none of it is actually "bad". So again, don't worry. I'd certainly like to be able to post the update sooner than that, though, but oh, well.

It's something that originated from deviantART, basically a mascot of a music album. She also in a small indie game too.

46 minutes ago, PrimalLeviathan said:

It's something that originated from deviantART, basically a mascot of a music album. She also in a small indie game too.

Looks like there are videos on Youtube as well...and I might just have myself some more inspirational music. Though it does seem more modern(in a classic video game sort of way), in a sense, and not something I think entirely fits the Selachii - which I started writing for mostly listening to the Pacific Rim soundtrack.

Could even perhaps consider doing a Follower or NPC similar to her at some point, though I'd possibly have to use a bit of a different name for her, if the "One Steve Limit" trope would be a concern. I think there is a mod based on KS Hairdos that has hair options with highlights, which perhaps something similar in color but shorter could be within that mod. 

Ah, okay. There is this, Multi Colored KS Hairdos, but it is only a retexure for hairs in the base KS Haidos Renewal mod. Though use of the textures in that (linked)mod requires the authors permission. 

4 hours ago, PrimalLeviathan said:

Huh, whaddayaknow. After checking around the e6 tags for her (and the related ones), I came to the conclusion she was a "character" done by some musician that has something of a Gorillaz thing going on (with each character matching one style of music and thus being "assigned" the songs in that style). But in a furry and much lesser known version of it, I guess. Seems like that fact would confirm my theory.

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Looks like there are videos on Youtube as well...and I might just have myself some more inspirational music. Though it does seem more modern(in a classic video game sort of way), in a sense, and not something I think entirely fits the Selachii - which I started writing for mostly listening to the Pacific Rim soundtrack.

Huh, I guess I'll have to check it out at some point. Also the Pacific Rim music, if it did inspire any of the current writing to some extent.

Could even perhaps consider doing a Follower or NPC similar to her at some point, though I'd possibly have to use a bit of a different name for her, if the "One Steve Limit" trope would be a concern. I think there is a mod based on KS Hairdos that has hair options with highlights, which perhaps something similar in color but shorter could be within that mod. 

I'll leave that up to you. Not too keen on it, but not against it either.

Semi-related note on the topic of hair, I've been going through the load screen tips again, and I'm confused about the "hair" one. What did you mean by "(fine) scilla"? Because that seems to be a genus of plants, and unless you mean to suggest the hair is actually plant-like somehow, I assume that's a typo or something? The closest word I can think of would be "cilia" (as in, the cell organelle); is that what you meant?

Ah, okay. There is this, Multi Colored KS Hairdos, but it is only a retexure for hairs in the base KS Haidos Renewal mod. Though use of the textures in that (linked)mod requires the authors permission. 

If there is any hair or texture that would allow for black hair with pink highlights, then yeah, that mod could be a good way to get around that.

Since the mod requires permission to use those assets, I can't just pack it right away, though; but if you (and @Slushii) are really that interested in replicating Mayhem, I could send them a PM and ask for the required permissions.

Okay, so...I think I have already established a timeline of events, suggesting that for example, the Selachii's debate on Marriage took place, a few years before the start of the 3rd Era. Essentially, considering that and some other events, here is a general time line. I may move this to a blog entry soon, adding more explanation to some points.

Spoiler

>Gaku's departure from Same-Shuto, apparently with information he found dangerous, leaving a note suggesting nefarious actions.

>Selachii Scholar Marin Kai begins work on a book concerning her people, and meets the Imperial Scholar Lyra in the process.

>The Council decides in secret, planning a venture to Akavir, sight unseen, and the Selachii Navy is set to increase in size within the next three to five years.

>Kaiyo and Kaze, the two sons of the Admiral in charge of this venture, Shio Kai, are assigned to his own ship, being at sea for a year. 

>Lyra leaves Same-Shuto, intending to travel around Tamriel, leaving with Arashii, a Selachii she met during her work with Marin.

>The Selachii's debate on Marriage begins.

>The ship baring Kayio and Kaze returns, and within three months they are set to leave once again.

>Marin Kai's work is complete, and her book, known by the title of "Selachii Legacy" to those speaking Cyrodiilic, is released.

>Kayio and Kaze return to Same-Shuto with their father, and this time, Kaiyo is named First Mate, and their indefinite shore leave begins, as his father becomes involved with training new Sailors.

>The Selachii debate on Marriage ends, with the choice to remain open-minded about such unions. 

>Kajitsu Setchi, a Selachii heavily on the side of tradition, argues with Advocate Sora Ao about the choice.

>Marin's work faces brief controversy, which she herself dispels, speaking before her people.

>Kaiyo begins to suspect something about what his father is doing, asks to know what is going on. His father only tells part of the truth.

>Shio meets with the Council, to suggest what should have been done long ago - send a scout ship to Akavir, or use their Tsaesci contacts. They refuse.

>Asking to meet him aboard his ship, Shio decides to tell Kaiyo everything. He brings with him the document which he and the Council signed. 

>The confrontation between Shio and his son, leads to what both consider honorable, in light of the circumstances. A fight to the death - Shio loses a son, or the lie would be presented before their people, and he(Shio) faces an honorable death.

>Kaiyo returns home in the rain, falling to his knees in tears, tightly embracing his sister, Marin.

>Marin Kai goes before the Council, as Kaiyo and his brother leave Same-Shuto aboard his father's ship.

>Presenting the signed document before the Council, they question it's legitimacy. But it has their signatures, and by the Selachii's laws, with the severity of what the document plans, this is grounds for the dismissal of the entire Council. 

>Sora Ao has little to say when he soon arrives, and Advocate Umiko Kai is equally as speechless. However, Umiko is one of the first to be chosen to accept a Council seat. Sora is suggested as well, but politely refuses.

>Marin herself leaves Same-Shuto soon after, eventually sailing with Kaiyo.

>Statues depicting Kaiyo and Marin are erected two years after their departure, within the plaza leading to the Council building

>Five years after Kaiyo's flight, the Admiral who would later be known as Kokushi, leaves Same-Shuto, turning to the practice of Piracy.

>The 3rd Era of Tamriel begins, with all of Tamriel once again part of an Empire - the Selachii, though technically part of Black Marsh, parley with this new Empire, who suggested they must supply members of their race for the burgeoning Imperial Legion(due to their apparent martial strength), allowing members of their race to choose to join the Legion.

>Ten years into the 3rd era, the Empire's Elder Council appoints two Selachii to it's ranks. 

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Huh, I guess I'll have to check it out at some point. Also the Pacific Rim music, if it did inspire any of the current writing to some extent.

It might be a bit more on the Sci-fi side mostly(as of course the movie is), but it worked for me. I'd also suggest taking a listen to "Salazar" and "El Matador Del Mar" from the Pirates 5 soundtrack, for anything surrounding Kokushi. 

Semi-related note on the topic of hair, I've been going through the load screen tips again, and I'm confused about the "hair" one. What did you mean by "(fine) scilla"? Because that seems to be a genus of plants, and unless you mean to suggest the hair is actually plant-like somehow, I assume that's a typo or something? The closest word I can think of would be "cilia" (as in, the cell organelle); is that what you meant?

May have to reconsider the wording of that one. The idea though is that the hair looks like how it should, but is actually perhaps close, technically, to tentacles, like the ones jellyfish have. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Okay, so...I think I have already established a timeline of events, suggesting that for example, the Selachii's debate on Marriage took place, a few years before the start of the 3rd Era. Essentially, considering that and some other events, here is a general time line. I may move this to a blog entry soon, adding more explanation to some points.

Damn, that's a lot of lore backstory; didn't know we had that much already, lol. Anyway, sounds great so far, but I don't think I get what the deal with that expedition to Akavir is that is serious enough to force the creation of a brand new Council.

Warning: lore-related wall of text ahead.

I mean, unless whatever was the big event that drove them away from it still ongoing somehow (the fact that we haven't determined what it was means it's a possibility, I guess), the only thing that's a real serious danger for them as a whole is the Spirit that created them provided it's still pissed at the "mixing with humans" thing from back when they were still in Akavir; and then again chances are it went back to being "comatose" or even dead after that stunt when it was woken up, so that may be a risk worth taking to learn what happened and/or at least get to see their original homeland.

(I'm making one assumption here: it was indeed some external factor that truly drove them away but the fact that waking the Spirit to ask for help backfired on them did also help in driving them away (even though it was not the main cause of the exodus). I think that's what we settled on but I'm not sure so I may need a refresher on that).

Is it just a matter of most of the Selachii thinking "Shit went down so hard back there that we don't want to get even close to it ever again", is there something else at play, or am I missing something about the point of the Akavir expedition (or whatever it is that Shio was a part of)?

On a somewhat related note to the Selachii creation myth, I just had an idea: what if the Spirit that created them (probably should come up with a proper name for it at some point) or even the beings that became Selachii were somehow related to the Old Elhnofey? That would make the Spirit's hatred of humans way more meaningful and metaphysical than simply "it's racist and/or hates humans". Would be kind of the same argument Altmer or elves in general use to despise humans, but still, if it's to be believed it would mean (IIRC) humans are related to or even the cause of the event that took away their original immortality and forced them to lose their power and become mortal, so I see how someone could be legitimately pissed off at that.

Huh, whaddayaknow. After checking around the e6 tags for her (and the related ones), I came to the conclusion she was a "character" done by some musician that has something of a Gorillaz thing going on (with each character matching one style of music and thus being "assigned" the songs in that style). But in a furry and much lesser known version of it, I guess. Seems like that fact would confirm my theory.

Pretty much, yeah.

Lapfox Trax [YT] is like a record label for their various Aliases/Characters.

Mayhem and Renard (yes, tentacle dreads) are probably the most well known ones.

Funny thing here is that sometimes one character makes a remix from anothers track.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Damn, that's a lot of lore backstory; didn't know we had that much already, lol. Anyway, sounds great so far, but I don't think I get what the deal with that expedition to Akavir is that is serious enough to force the creation of a brand new Council.

It may be somewhat flimsy, but the idea is that the current members of the Council at that point, with no doubts, no knowledge of the climate of Akavir(meaning their relations with the other races on that continent, beyond their connections to the Tsaesci), no background on the area they would be sending their ships to, and being entirely willing to commit nearly all their sailors and ships to this endeavor. I might put something somewhere to suggest what kind of a real mistake it would have been(possibly something left behind by the Spirit that only Gaku finds out about), but I'll have to think about that. 

I mean, unless whatever was the big event that drove them away from it still ongoing somehow (the fact that we haven't determined what it was means it's a possibility, I guess), the only thing that's a real serious danger for them as a whole is the Spirit that created them provided it's still pissed at the "mixing with humans" thing from back when they were still in Akavir; and then again chances are it went back to being "comatose" or even dead after that stunt when it was woken up, so that may be a risk worth taking to learn what happened and/or at least get to see their original homeland.

Well, the answer to that is the loading screen text, part of the captain of the Kioku's journal - it refers to the fact that, after that event, the spirit that created the Selachii finally followed the rest back where it technically belonged, and tore a new hole in the sky(hence the new star).

(I'm making one assumption here: it was indeed some external factor that truly drove them away but the fact that waking the Spirit to ask for help backfired on them did also help in driving them away (even though it was not the main cause of the exodus). I think that's what we settled on but I'm not sure so I may need a refresher on that).

Is it just a matter of most of the Selachii thinking "Shit went down so hard back there that we don't want to get even close to it ever again", is there something else at play, or am I missing something about the point of the Akavir expedition (or whatever it is that Shio was a part of)?

Mentioned this partly already, but as the Council would have committed nearly all their sailors and ships, it would have been a mistake for at least two reasons. The first would be their lack of knowledge on what they would find in Akavir, if they would get into some kind of conflict, and the second, would be their timing - this being within the Second Era, during the 2nd Era Interregnum, and possibly close to or within Tiber Septim's conquest of Tamriel, and if they have no ships to defend their cities or the shores of Black Marsh they protect? 

On a somewhat related note to the Selachii creation myth, I just had an idea: what if the Spirit that created them (probably should come up with a proper name for it at some point) or even the beings that became Selachii were somehow related to the Old Elhnofey? That would make the Spirit's hatred of humans way more meaningful and metaphysical than simply "it's racist and/or hates humans". Would be kind of the same argument Altmer or elves in general use to despise humans, but still, if it's to be believed it would mean (IIRC) humans are related to or even the cause of the event that took away their original immortality and forced them to lose their power and become mortal, so I see how someone could be legitimately pissed off at that.

What I might suggest, would be the possibility that there was another one of these Spirits, who indeed did become the first "Selachii" - this one does have a name, one that hints at it's dual nature, and form - Nisshoku(Eclipse). 

But otherwise, the Spirit(the yet unnamed one) responsible for their creation never lost it's immortality - hence why it was around from when it was first apparently trapped on Nirn, to about sometime in the Second Era, a few hundred years(perhaps just before the start of the Interregnum) before the start of the 3rd Era. But otherwise, there may be something there, though perhaps more this Spirit's thinking of wanting something, more complex. Perhaps not exactly wanting to create an Immortal race, but something close to it. Maybe if the Selachii had mixed with Elves(maybe giving their offspring more longevity than the already have, and having another connection, even distantly, to other spirits), it would not have had the same problem. But with an apparently finite race that seemed to grant no benefits for offspring, as far as this Spirit was concerned? 

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i found a baby Selachii:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27882555/

WARNING: far too cute, use protective eye ware or you will go blind.

Aww, that's adorable!

I haven't really given it much thought, but so far I've had the notion that Selachii pups are closer to actual sharks at birth (more "feral-like", smaller arms and legs, bigger tails or at least tail-to-body ratio, more "water-focused", etc.) and then they develop into their final, more humanoid form as they grow up. Would also explain why water births are more common and better suited for them as per the latest load screen texts (though it wouldn't make land births impossible or dangerous, only maybe not as comfortable). Kinda like Khajiit cubs looking basically like normal kittens and then developing into their corresponding subspecies (Senche and Senche-Raht remain quadruped and more feral-like, while normal Khajiits become bipeds and Ohmes eventually lose their claws, fur and tails and basically become shorter Bosmer on top of that).

Not sure if that last bit really comes from the lore or it's made up, though; I think I read it somewhere, but the only thing I know for sure is that the Infernal City books do explicitly use the word "kitten", but it's only refering to faces and it's not specified whether the cubs actually look like normal kittens as a whole. Still, the fact that most Khajiit are indeed feline-like and that they all look the same at birth and it's the moon phase that determines their final subspecies would support that theory.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

anyways, back to load screens:

Yep, that's pretty much what I expected for that one.

About the others, though... For the one with the pregnant female standing and rubbing her belly I'm thinking it may look better with some kind of clothes. I mean, the other nude ones re fine since that's kinda the point, and the "pregnant" version of the laying one at least has the bed so it makes sense, but for the standing one it feels a bit like boobs for the sake of it, what with the belly being the actual focus and all.

I'm not talking full body clothes (specially considering the belly), but something like a bra and some panties could do (I think one of the "reference" images Kuroyami linked had some clothes like that and I liked how it worked out). Or maybe the "light" (breast plate + shorts) version of the custom blades armor for the mod. Any thoughts on that?

Otherwise, I can look into adding it myself afterwards if pasting other meshes into the nif works fine indeed, but  in that case I would need to know the Bodyslide preset you used for that pregnant body so the hands don't clip through the belly or hover over it (I'm guessing UUNP - Seraphim with the PregnancyBelly slider set to 100%, but I could be wrong).

EDIT: this is the image I was talking about (flynx-flink):

Spoiler

63a306a74524671a6575db35bef7a3d8.png

54 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

but in that case I would need to know the Bodyslide preset you used for that pregnant body so the hands don't clip through the belly or hover over it (I'm guessing UUNP - Seraphim with the PregnancyBelly slider set to 100%, but I could be wrong).

i can't run Bodyslide.exe, it's not WinXP compatible (the one from 2012 is the last one that worked), so i'm just using Bad Dog's "EZ HDT" from YiffyAge.

i only scaled up the belly node in max to get the Pregnancy effect (390%).

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i can't run Bodyslide.exe, it's not WinXP compatible (the one from 2012 is the last one that worked), so i'm just using Bad Dog's "EZ HDT" from YiffyAge.

i only scaled up the belly node in max to get the Pregnancy effect (390%).

That may be a problem, then. That means the body itself is indeed Seraphim, which I can easily replicate through Bodyslide (considering it's actually a UUNP preset and that's also how the file in Bad Dog's pack was generated), but replicating the belly may be a problem.

If you scale/edit the bone in the nif itself, does it stick and apply to other meshes pasted into it? Because if so, that would mean there is no need to dabble with belly shapes (the pasted body would need to be based on the UUNP Special one so bone weights matched and the belly shape ended up being identical, but otherwise could use any other preset similar to Seraphim). Otherwise, it may be better to remake the mesh/pose and actually use a body with the PregnancyBelly from Bodyslide; it should give a better-looking and smoother belly and make it easier to replicate as long as we write down the slider values it was built with.

The problem is that if the nif bone manipulation doesn't work, I have no way to send you the meshes with the BS belly for now; either you wait until August for me to do so or get them elsewhere (maybe @Kuroyami can help with it?).