As for more NPCs, they mostly sound good, except for that Thalmor thing; such a scene with the interrogation would require some scripting if it is an actual ingame event and not just written in a report somewhere. Also, I don't like Thalmor, and while I'm not totally opposed to creating a Thalmor-allied NPC, I'm just not as interested. You get the idea.

I'll probably do something else with the idea then. Though I don't really like the Thalmor either. 

And, some more presets. But there is a slight, problem. Normally I went for the obvious, attempting to get the character appearance wise right, even down to clothing/armor, whatever is called for. For Kori, that isn't a problem. But for Kaiyo and Kaze? I have no idea what they should be wearing. Ideally Kaiyo would be wearing something like the reference image, and his brother something akin to that. But I can't think of anything that would fit in in the vanilla game, and the Nexus doesn't have much for Pirates, at least considering clothing. 

Kaiyo

post-62699-0-23660800-1482355094_thumb.png

Kaze

post-62699-0-45667200-1482355110_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-77574300-1482355128_thumb.png

Kori

post-62699-0-67669900-1482355164_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-08666300-1482355182_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-36716700-1482355204_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-19535600-1482355217_thumb.png

Having a bit of fun with that third one. Anyway, I have no idea if that size can be used for the NPC.

Sharkmer-Follower-NPCs2.7z

Oh, and the Scimitar's the two brothers have? The vanilla weapon, with Leanwolf's Better Shaped Weapons mod. 

I'll probably do something else with the idea then. Though I don't really like the Thalmor either. 

And, some more presets. But there is a slight, problem. Normally I went for the obvious, attempting to get the character appearance wise right, even down to clothing/armor, whatever is called for. For Kori, that isn't a problem. But for Kaiyo and Kaze? I have no idea what they should be wearing. Ideally Kaiyo would be wearing something like the reference image, and his brother something akin to that. But I can't think of anything that would fit in in the vanilla game, and the Nexus doesn't have much for Pirates, at least considering clothing. 

Anyway, I have no idea if that size can be used for the NPC.

Okay, I'll get working on those. In fact, I already had Kori set up; I basically recycled the old follower (Dentina) to get the AI Packages and everything ready, and now it's just a matter of editing her appearance. I don't know of any clothes that could fit for the brothers, so I can't help there  :s.

Also, what do you mean with "if that size can be used for the NPC"? If you have any custom RaceMenu scale, yeah it can't be used, but if it's just set in SOS' MCM menu, then it can be manually assigned to the NPC. In fact, I gave Kori the human schlong set to scale 8, so it is indeed feasible.

Also, some more progress to report: I gave another try at porting that hair I mentioned, and, well... This was the best I could get:

I don't know if it's good enough, but it's going in the mod anyway for the sake of variety. Would you prefer to give it to Kori, or should I keep the one in the preset?

BTW, based on the Shark/Panther pic you linked for reference for Kori and Vaynelle, I decided to keep the look in the pic and not edit the hair textures, as you can see in my preview. It does help in getting the hair to look like actual hair (though it doesn't blend as nicely with the skin, but still), so I added alternate versions of the three female-only hairs that use the original KS textures. This is the CallOnYou one, for example:

EDIT: One more thing, I updated your optional textures for body and schlongs, and packed them alongside the vampire eye options in a single file with all your additions. I'll upload it whenever I update the mod.

Edited by Blaze69

Also, what do you mean with "if that size can be used for the NPC"? If you have any custom RaceMenu scale, yeah it can't be used, but if it's just set in SOS' MCM menu, then it can be manually assigned to the NPC. In fact, I gave Kori the human schlong set to scale 8, so it is indeed feasible.

Also, some more progress to report: I gave another try at porting that hair I mentioned, and, well... This was the best I could get:

attachicon.gifSharkmer_Sky205_1.png attachicon.gifSharkmer_Sky205_2.png attachicon.gifSharkmer_Sky205_3.png

I don't know if it's good enough, but it's going in the mod anyway for the sake of variety. Would you prefer to give it to Kori, or should I keep the one in the preset?

BTW, based on the Shark/Panther pic you linked for reference for Kori and Vaynelle, I decided to keep the look in the pic and not edit the hair textures, as you can see in my preview. It does help in getting the hair to look like actual hair (though it doesn't blend as nicely with the skin, but still), so I added alternate versions of the three female-only hairs that use the original KS textures. This is the CallOnYou one, for example:

attachicon.gifSharkmer_CallOnYou_AltTextures.png

EDIT: One more thing, I updated your optional textures for body and schlongs, and packed them alongside the vampire eye options in a single file with all your additions. I'll upload it whenever I update the mod.

Yeah, I used the RaceMenu plugin to get it like that. 

It looks good to me, so I'd say use Sky205 for Kori. 

Allright, next version is up! Make sure to read the description, all the relevant information should be there.

Includes the current alpha version of the follower/NPC plugin. Only Kori, Vaynelle and Mizuno are included so far, with improvements and more to come with later updates. Note that as listed in the description, it's intended for use with Yiffy Age only! If you use it without YA, the Sharkmer NPCs should still work, but there will be bugs with vanilla race NPCs (only Vaynelle so far).

Allright, next version is up! Make sure to read the description, all the relevant information should be there.

Includes the current alpha version of the follower/NPC plugin. Only Kori, Vaynelle and Mizuno are included so far, with improvements and more to come with later updates. Note that as listed in the description, it's intended for use with Yiffy Age only! If you use it without YA, the Sharkmer NPCs should still work, but there will be bugs with vanilla race NPCs (only Vaynelle so far).

Will in time, the follower/npc plugin have a version that works with vanilla skyrim? I already have many mods that somewhat alter the vanilla races of skyrim, alter their abilities and such, their looks, ect. ect. ect.., and I'm kinda iffy on using YA, even though it'd be kinda cool to use.

Will in time, the follower/npc plugin have a version that works with vanilla skyrim? I already have many mods that somewhat alter the vanilla races of skyrim, alter their abilities and such, their looks, ect. ect. ect.., and I'm kinda iffy on using YA, even though it'd be kinda cool to use.

It's written in the description, but yeah, I do intend to create a non-YA version. Kuroyami even gave me the presets for the human(oid) versions of the NPCs, it's just that I won't do it untill the plugin is at least ready for release, because otherwise I have to keep both the main YA plugin and the non-YA one updated at the same time, and that is not good.

post-62699-0-08508200-1482422753_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-66865400-1482422773_thumb.png

Well, good thing the game starts on a Sundas. Looking very good. I may be writing a small diary for Vaynelle, explaining a bit of her past, and how her relationship with Kori started. 

Though there is a small problem with Vaynelle, at least if using a certain plugin.

post-62699-0-87000300-1482422916_thumb.png

Not a huge issue, obviously, but a factual problem. 

Also, I'll likely be re-purposing the PC shown in the last image above, for a follower, with a few changes. But the basic idea is that she was a Prisoner in Northwatch Keep, who managed to escape, killing one of the guards and taking her armor/weapons. She will likely be found outside Broken Oar Grotto, and when quests are possible, she will enlist the player to help her clear out Northwatch Keep. 

Oh, and there is the issue with the Atlas Map Markers mod, where you will get two markers for that location, but it does not cause issues otherwise. 

attachicon.gifLoversTent1.pngattachicon.gifLoversTent2.png

Well, good thing the game starts on a Sundas. Looking very good. I may be writing a small diary for Vaynelle, explaining a bit of her past, and how her relationship with Kori started. 

Though there is a small problem with Vaynelle, at least if using a certain plugin.

attachicon.gifVaynelleIssue.png

Not a huge issue, obviously, but a factual problem. 

Also, I'll likely be re-purposing the PC shown in the last image above, for a follower, with a few changes. But the basic idea is that she was a Prisoner in Northwatch Keep, who managed to escape, killing one of the guards and taking her armor/weapons. She will likely be found outside Broken Oar Grotto, and when quests are possible, she will enlist the player to help her clear out Northwatch Keep. 

Yeah, I realized that as well when I was testing them out.  :lol:  After waiting/sleeping untill Monday, they should start their regular schedule in Dawnstar, and from my testing it works fine except for some small quirks like them getting stuck on the way to the camp and stuff, but those are vanilla bugs with Navmesh and AI, and they are not that noticeable.

Neat about the diary, placing some items like those is easy and helps a lot in adding depth to the characters, though the fact that the two spend the weekends together in a place called "Lover's Tent" should be enough clue already, not to say the fact that they are set up as lovers  :P.

Yeah, the thing is, the only way I can think of to make sure Vaynelle doesn't get a schlong would be to merge the SOS Female Schlongifier - No Schlong Addon (or at least a similar setup) into the follower plugin and manually assigning it to her, but i don't want to clutter SOS' MCM menu with yet another addon. It's feasible, though, so there's that.

See, that I like more  :P. I usually raid Northwach Keep just for the sake of it and to see the Thalmor burn, but actually having a reason to do it (and provided by a Sharkmer, even) sounds great.

Edited by Blaze69

Any idea what may cause CTD in my case? It happens only with follower, I tried everything - trust me - so only papyrus log left. But I can't see why XPMSE crashes the game after waiting, changing cells, travelling too much or changing outfits. As I said, it only happens with followers nearby.

Edit: Got bugged and my papyrus did not post. Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/EP3D80wx

- New one after reinstalling YA XPMSE Patch

http://pastebin.com/zYcZRUEu

Edit2: As well, load order:

http://imgur.com/a/3uGgV

Any idea what may cause CTD in my case? It happens only with follower, I tried everything - trust me - so only papyrus log left. But I can't see why XPMSE crashes the game after waiting, changing cells, travelling too much or changing outfits. As I said, it only happens with followers nearby.

Edit: Got bugged and my papyrus did not post. Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/EP3D80wx

- New one after reinstalling YA XPMSE Patch

http://pastebin.com/zYcZRUEu

Edit2: As well, load order:

http://imgur.com/a/3uGgV

No idea. :s  It's true I haven't tried the followers extensively (as in, over the course of several hours of gameplay), but in my last testing session I fast travelled from Riverwood to the Lover's Tent in Dawnstar to get Kori, then to Mizuno's camp to get him, and then to several different bandit dens across Skyrim to test them both in combat, and I found no issue whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure it's not a skeleton issue from my mod, because the skeleton files I packed are straight out of XPMSE v3.9, and there have been no file changes so far. Also everything works fine on my end, both the RaceMenu scaling plugin and the stuff like the weapon sheathing styles and the proper equip anims. Maybe it's a memory issue or something like that? I do have a beefy rig, and a lot of CTDs and bugs I used to have with Skyrim in my old PC were gone after upgrading, so maybe there's something there.

If you can confirm it's indeed caused by XPMSE, maybe you should post in the XPMSE thread. I don't want to bug groovtama, but if it's indeed caused by it, they should know what to do about it.

Edited by Blaze69

Neat about the diary, placing some items like those is easy and helps a lot in adding depth to the characters, though the fact that the two spend the weekends together in a place called "Lover's Tent" should be enough clue already, not to say the fact that they are set up as lovers  :P.

Yeah, the thing is, the only way I can think of to make sure Vaynelle doesn't get a schlong would be to merge the SOS Female Schlongifier - No Schlong Addon (or at least a similar setup) into the follower plugin and manually assigning it to her, but i don't want to clutter SOS' MCM menu with yet another addon. It's feasible, though, so there's that.

See, that I like more  :P. I usually raid Northwach Keep just for the sake of it and to see the Thalmor burn, but actually having a reason to do it (and provided by a Sharkmer, even) sounds great.

True, I could leave that to more of a mystery, but that works better if it was just a vague journal, and not like it is with the two characters, where they not only exist in the game world, but also may be there when you decide to read the journal/diary - as ideally it would be located at the Tent(and perhaps owned), so you don't have to pickpocket it to get it - and you wouldn't have to go find these characters either. 

I thought about that too. Possibly it could just be added, but not for player use, i.e it doesn't get a MCM submenu(and it isn't an option that can be selected)? As there is the existing addon already, and this one would only be for making sure that NPCs or followers in this mod who are supposed to be female, don't get assigned a schlong instead. 

Mainly it comes from starting the above character with Skyrim Unbound, using the "Haafinagar Coast" option, which most often seems to place the PC outside Broken Oar Grotto. Then just considering that Northwatch Keep is relatively close, although there may be a better, and closer location for her. I thought of perhaps the "Clam Digger" camp just across the water to the west, but I'm thinking of using that for a different NPC. But I'm thinking her reasoning for going back would be more than just revenge - she wants to rescue a friend, another Sharkmer. I won't spoil it entirely, but it will not go well. 

No idea. :s  It's true I haven't tried the followers extensively (as in, over the course of several hours of gameplay), but in my last testing session I fast travelled from Riverwood to the Lover's Tent in Dawnstar to get Kori, then to Mizuno's camp to get him, and then to several different bandit dens across Skyrim to test them both in combat, and I found no issue whatsoever.

Kori is a follower? Uh, I did intend her as only an NPC. Unless this is just to have some options for followers at this point, and she will just be an NPC in a later version?

True, I could leave that to more of a mystery, but that works better if it was just a vague journal, and not like it is with the two characters, where they not only exist in the game world, but also may be there when you decide to read the journal/diary - as ideally it would be located at the Tent(and perhaps owned), so you don't have to pickpocket it to get it - and you wouldn't have to go find these characters either. 

Oh, no, don't get me wrong, there is no need for mystery. At least not in this situation, as you put it. You can be as explicit as you want, both in amount of content and in level of NSFW  :P. Or not. Your choice.

I thought about that too. Possibly it could just be added, but not for player use, i.e it doesn't get a MCM submenu(and it isn't an option that can be selected)? As there is the existing addon already, and this one would only be for making sure that NPCs or followers in this mod who are supposed to be female, don't get assigned a schlong instead. 

I don't think there is a way to have a schlong addon but keep it "invisible" for the MCM menu. And there isn't a way to tag a NPC as "non-schlongeable" if they fulfill the race requirements for any installed schlong either, so I guess we are out of luck there  :s. Let's just pretend if she does have a sheath, she doesn't actually put it to use, at least not with Kori. There is even no need to mention it in the diary or anything, and that's it.

Mainly it comes from starting the above character with Skyrim Unbound, using the "Haafinagar Coast" option, which most often seems to place the PC outside Broken Oar Grotto. Then just considering that Northwatch Keep is relatively close, although there may be a better, and closer location for her. I thought of perhaps the "Clam Digger" camp just across the water to the west, but I'm thinking of using that for a different NPC. But I'm thinking her reasoning for going back would be more than just revenge - she wants to rescue a friend, another Sharkmer. I won't spoil it entirely, but it will not go well. 

Huh, getting a little complex there, not ready for "prision break" quests yet. I guess I could replace one of the prisoners from the keep with a Sharkmer, but all they do when you kill the guards and open the cells is to run out and walk a safe distance because they are disabled and removed from the game. We'll see. 

Kori is a follower? Uh, I did intend her as only an NPC. Unless this is just to have some options for followers at this point, and she will just be an NPC in a later version?

Yeah, I figured if i was going to add only three NPCs and only Mizuno was going to be a follower, I could add Kori as well. Once there are more followers and background characters, I'll remove her. I'll probably leave the follower factions but remove the friendship relation with the Player, so if you use any mod that increases her relationship with you, she may be willing to follow you.

Only mod I can think of that can achieve that is SLEN, and I'm not sure Vaynelle would be okay with that... On the other hand, the relationship increases can also trigger in an orgy started by a dragon kill or similar events, so there is a friendly way to achieve that, lol  :P.

I don't think there is a way to have a schlong addon but keep it "invisible" for the MCM menu. And there isn't a way to tag a NPC as "non-schlongeable" if they fulfill the race requirements for any installed schlong either, so I guess we are out of luck there  :s. Let's just pretend if she does have a sheath, she doesn't actually put it to use, at least not with Kori. There is even no need to mention it in the diary or anything, and that's it.

Huh, getting a little complex there, not ready for "prision break" quests yet. I guess I could replace one of the prisoners from the keep with a Sharkmer, but all they do when you kill the guards and open the cells is to run out and walk a safe distance because they are disabled and removed from the game. We'll see. 

Yeah, I figured if i was going to add only three NPCs and only Mizuno was going to be a follower, I could add Kori as well. Once there are more followers and background characters, I'll remove her. I'll probably leave the follower factions but remove the friendship relation with the Player, so if you use any mod that increases her relationship with you, she may be willing to follow you.

Only mod I can think of that can achieve that is SLEN, and I'm not sure Vaynelle would be okay with that... On the other hand, the relationship increases can also trigger in an orgy started by a dragon kill or similar events, so there is a friendly way to achieve that, lol  :P.

I think that works. No exact need to take the reference image as set-in-stone, though it is still mostly accurate. Maybe the diary mostly won't mention it, and if anything comes close, I'll try to keep it vague enough so it goes either way. 

Eh, I don't meant it to be that complex. I don't want to spoil it, but her friend....does not survive, and is dead when you arrive. I'm thinking it may be interesting to add a new Thalmor npc, who was interested in the Sharkmer race, and that interest quickly turned, sexual(though this would obviously not include any in-game content, just suggestion that it happened through notes). If not that, it can easily be the existing "Boss" of the location. Along with adding a few notes, perhaps in that room with the nordic chest, and all the equipment, where you would also find this sharkmer character.

Okay, that sounds good.  

So I see that the female feet.nif only if it was cbbe that came with the file had some issues with being pretty distorted. A quick fix that worked for me was to take bodyslide's female feet nifs and just replace them in the meshes of the cbbe sharkmer folder.

Obviously I had to go check out Mizuno too. I had a guess as to which voice set would be used....and I was right. Meh, that's fine. 

post-62699-0-71827900-1482472877_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-61432100-1482472895_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-31649500-1482472923_thumb.png

Certainly didn't get any issues with eyes, or see any other problems. Though it is probably not unexpected, EFF does work, as the last shot suggests. 

Obviously I had to go check out Mizuno too. I had a guess as to which voice set would be used....and I was right. Meh, that's fine.

Well, okay, I'll give you that, lol :P. Not like there is a huge selection of voices to choose from, and I also had to choose one of the follower-enabled ones.

What options did I have? That fake Arnold-wannabe voice Nords have is awful, and the Brute voice doesn't fit him IMO. The Dark Elf voice has an interesting accent, but it doesn't fit; neither does the Drunk voice. That left us with Even Toned and Young Eager, so I had to make a 50/50 guess about which one (I like them both). If you would like him to have a different voice, just let me know.

So I see that the female feet.nif only if it was cbbe that came with the file had some issues with being pretty distorted. A quick fix that worked for me was to take bodyslide's female feet nifs and just replace them in the meshes of the cbbe sharkmer folder.

I'm pretty sure I ran a quick test on the feet before I packed them and they seemed to work fine, but I'll double check it just in case they are indeed broken. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, okay, I'll give you that, lol :P. Not like there is a huge selection of voices to choose from, and I also had to choose one of the follower-enabled ones.

What options did I have? That fake Arnold-wannabe voice Nords have is awful, and the Brute voice doesn't fit him IMO. The Dark Elf voice has an interesting accent, but it doesn't fit; neither does the Drunk voice. That left us with Even Toned and Young Eager, so I had to make a 50/50 guess about which one (I like them both). If you would like him to have a different voice, just let me know.

Eh, I'm not saying it was a bad choice. I get how limited these voice sets are when it comes to characterization, especially when the character you try to match a voice to, well, really doesn't match at all. For the vanilla characters, they mostly work fine. But for things outside that scope? Not so much.

Still, I think it is fine as is. Although I will say that I think the Khajiit voice will be fine for Ko'Maru. Which may be rather obvious. ;)

Do you think UFO / Run for your lifes / IFPV may be affecting the Sharkmer followers? I got to the point where only these 3 may cause problems.

UFO not entirely because I can still have other followers stacked w/o crashing.

Rfyl - I heard it may cause crash sometimes with followers from different mods.

IFPV - I am sure it only affect player in harmless way but I may be wrong.

XPMSE is not a cause because when on corrupted save file (I can't wait, sleep or fast travel) when I change location from Skyrim to Alvor and Sigrid's house for example body textures are going crazy.

So my guess is 1 of 3 mods or just mystery corrupted of save file (I did not remove any mods in middle of game to be sure).

Do you think UFO / Run for your lifes / IFPV may be affecting the Sharkmer followers? I got to the point where only these 3 may cause problems.

XPMSE is not a cause because when on corrupted save file (I can't wait, sleep or fast travel) when I change location from Skyrim to Alvor and Sigrid's house for example body textures are going crazy.

So my guess is 1 of 3 mods or just mystery corrupted of save file (I did not remove any mods in middle of game to be sure).

Body textures going crazy or black or all squared and such happen when the game is running out of memory, so this leads me to believe your problems are indeed caused by your game not having enough resources. Unless you have a high-end PC, it is a performance problem. Maybe using less resource-intensive mods and textures and stuff would help?

Body textures going crazy or black or all squared and such happen when the game is running out of memory, so this leads me to believe your problems are indeed caused by your game not having enough resources. Unless you have a high-end PC, it is a performance problem. Maybe using less resource-intensive mods and textures and stuff would help?
It is clearly not the texture or mods problem because I can play for 3hrs on medium settings (without ENB) going all over Skyrim w/o texture overload crash. Sorry for unspecified description, I am in a hurry almost all this day, christmas and such a thing. i have a good computer indeed. I am not using any texture-changing mods. I prefer to stay that,way and save my 50GB left space on whole disk (it is 1TB one, I have tons of Games...).

The textures are either going black, disappearing, armor is affected as well.

But so long as far I am w/o these 2 no crash of this sort yet.

So I guess it really was a save corruption, maybe windows screwed something up, we will see when I take them again.

Anyway it is a great modification, I can't wait to see Kawako being implemented. I suppose it will be first male with female genitals in the game. Do you plan to make an addon for SoS because I can't imagine creating a different body type only for him.

Anyway it is a great modification, I can't wait to see Kawako being implemented. I suppose it will be first male with female genitals in the game. Do you plan to make an addon for SoS because I can't imagine creating a different body type only for him.

Good to hear you got it working. And thank you! Knowing that people do like and enjoy the mod makes me happy :P.

Yeah, the idea is to take BadDog's Argonian Slit models and edit them so they look more like lady bits. It may take a while because I asked BD for it and he has some stuff on his To-Do list already, but as soon as it's done I'll post a preview if it's good enough.

Good to hear you got it working. And thank you! Knowing that people do like and enjoy the mod makes me happy :P.

Yeah, the idea is to take BadDog's Argonian Slit models and edit them so they look more like lady bits. It may take a while because I asked BD for it and he has some stuff on his To-Do list already, but as soon as it's done I'll post a preview if it's good enough.

He he, nice. Going from Schlongs of Skyrim to Genitals of Skyrim. And because schlongs for females exist then why not vaginas for males? :D (Don't get me wrong, I am not a "big" fan of this sort.)

I also think it is possible to get female animations on males pretty easy using only a few scripts for detection, as they actually work through SL animation testing with MCM.

--- SNAP --- stupid internet connection D:

Where did you get THAT skimpy for females?