I know this is a few days later, but I've not time to test this until now..and unfortunately, this fix doesn't work ><. You figure anything else is up?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea. I don't have SL installed right now, but the last time I used it, the schlongs worked fine even without the script patch. Something else must be wrong on your end. Are you sure you installed RCAE? That's the only thing I can think of.

Uhh..what exactly is RCAE unabbreviated? I don't know most stuff when they're shortened like that. xD

Register Custom Animation Events, this mod here.

post-62699-0-47641500-1482070367_thumb.png

Nice timing, eh? Anyway, I've made a few edits to the Vampire eye texture, making a few optional ones. May have to clean them up a bit, but that should not take long. 

Also with a few edits, I've created a few variations for the earrings texture, with them matching(or at least close to) some of the in-game materials: Corundum, Glass, Ebony, and Dwemer metal. Not sure of any interest in having more options for them, but here they are. 

Sharkmer-MoreEarringColors.7z

A few random shots, with OSex. 

post-62699-0-38967900-1482070829_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-19765000-1482070843_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-19676500-1482070874_thumb.png

About the Vampires...I went with basically no other mods that change Vampirism.

post-62699-0-19906500-1482070979_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-65453400-1482070994_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-91481800-1482071013_thumb.png

I have not really played a Vampire without mods that effect it, though I do know the Drain spell is supposed to be there. Likely said this before, but due to YA and it's dependencies, I am using the RaceCompatiblity mod, which could possibly have issues still, since I have it set up script-wise for Better Vampires - I may need to try the mod with a different setup, and see if that works. 

attachicon.gifVampireEyes-VanillaLike.png

Nice timing, eh? Anyway, I've made a few edits to the Vampire eye texture, making a few optional ones. May have to clean them up a bit, but that should not take long. 

Oh, okay. I see you went for the vanilla look, that's nice. Though it's a bit obvious your character is a vampire if they have those eyes. Then again, vanilla vampires have the exact same eyes and even some wrinkled bat-like faces in the case of some NPCs if you have Dawnguard and nobody seems to notice, so I guess it's okay, lol. Sure, share them and I'll probably pack them in the next version.

Also with a few edits, I've created a few variations for the earrings texture, with them matching(or at least close to) some of the in-game materials: Corundum, Glass, Ebony, and Dwemer metal. Not sure of any interest in having more options for them, but here they are. 

attachicon.gif Sharkmer-MoreEarringColors.7z

Should be easy to add them, just duplicate the current HeadParts and meshes and point them to the new textures. Matter of minutes. Going in as well.

A few random shots, with OSex. 

attachicon.gif SharkWolf1.pngattachicon.gif SharkWolf2.pngattachicon.gif SharkWolf3.png

:D  :P

About the Vampires...I went with basically no other mods that change Vampirism.

attachicon.gif VampireAbilites.pngattachicon.gif VampirePowers.pngattachicon.gif VampireDestruction.png

I have not really played a Vampire without mods that effect it, though I do know the Drain spell is supposed to be there. Likely said this before, but due to YA and it's dependencies, I am using the RaceCompatiblity mod, which could possibly have issues still, since I have it set up script-wise for Better Vampires - I may need to try the mod with a different setup, and see if that works. 

Huh, then I don't know. AFAIK even if RaceCompatibility screws up the vanilla Vampirism swap scripts (not because it's broken but rather because Lykaios/Vukasin and Vaalsark use different versions and I think the scripts overwrite each other and break it), the custom fix included in this mod should take care of it.

I'll check in case I forgot to add the drain spells to the race powers list. Apart from that missing spell, everything else seems to work fine from what I see there, right?

Okay, I just ran a quick test by using Alternate Start's Vampire option and everything seems to work fine: the race swap is done and all of the powers are added, including Vampiric Drain. I didn't test if the stages progress as intended and such, but it should work fine as well.

Chances are it's indeed RaceCompatibility, either due to the version mismatch thing I mentioned or the custom scripts for Better Vampires. You can try reinstalling RC but with vanilla/non-BV scripts and seeing if it works that way. If it still doesn't, it may be caused by the former.

can i get a non-sos? i want a female shark :s

i got the "Shark Race 2.5b -main - unp and SOS"

edit, worked out out.. SoS was adding it, removed it.

Oops, yeah, sure. I forgot to list the instructions on the description, I'll make sure to put it there once I update the mod (I'll probably do so tomorrow or the day after, though I can't promise anything untill I know if I'm going to be busy)

If you don't want schlongs on your Sharkmer females, you have to go to SOS' MCM menu, to the "BadDog Sharkmer" tab. Then, click on the arrow next to "Gender: Both" and set it to "Male". Then just go to the Player tab, and set your character to "No Schlong". The schlong should be removed and SOS will no longer add it to female Sharkmer.

Edited by Blaze69

Oh, okay. I see you went for the vanilla look, that's nice. Though it's a bit obvious your character is a vampire if they have those eyes. Then again, vanilla vampires have the exact same eyes and even some wrinkled bat-like faces in the case of some NPCs if you have Dawnguard and nobody seems to notice, so I guess it's okay, lol. Sure, share them and I'll probably pack them in the next version.

Huh, then I don't know. AFAIK even if RaceCompatibility screws up the vanilla Vampirism swap scripts (not because it's broken but rather because Lykaios/Vukasin and Vaalsark use different versions and I think the scripts overwrite each other and break it), the custom fix included in this mod should take care of it.

I'll check in case I forgot to add the drain spells to the race powers list. Apart from that missing spell, everything else seems to work fine from what I see there, right?

I was hoping I got it close. There is a different red, and an blue option too, and I'll probably do a yellow as well. 

The way I have it set up, RC is after all the race mods YA requires, so the files from that mod should be used, rather than the earlier versions in the race mods. I didn't test it too much this time, but I'll possibly load up that save again, and see if the feeding works properly. After I do a reinstall of RC, that is. 

Also, here is a link for a list of Sharkmer NPCs - link. There is only three at this point, since I'm making a specific one for Kaiyo, due to how expansive his story is. Otherwise, one included character, Kawako, is mean to be in possession of a vagina, rather than a penis. Perhaps if Bad Dog's Argonian Slit was integrated, he could just use that until the more fitting option is available?

Okay, I just ran a quick test by using Alternate Start's Vampire option and everything seems to work fine: the race swap is done and all of the powers are added, including Vampiric Drain. I didn't test if the stages progress as intended and such, but it should work fine as well.

Chances are it's indeed RaceCompatibility, either due to the version mismatch thing I mentioned or the custom scripts for Better Vampires. You can try reinstalling RC but with vanilla/non-BV scripts and seeing if it works that way. If it still doesn't, it may be caused by the former.

When installing Race Compatibility has an option for script files if you have Better Vampires. If you lack them that may explain the missing drain.

I was hoping I got it close. There is a different red, and an blue option too, and I'll probably do a yellow as well. 

The way I have it set up, RC is after all the race mods YA requires, so the files from that mod should be used, rather than the earlier versions in the race mods. I didn't test it too much this time, but I'll possibly load up that save again, and see if the feeding works properly. After I do a reinstall of RC, that is. 

Also, here is a link for a list of Sharkmer NPCs - link. There is only three at this point, since I'm making a specific one for Kaiyo, due to how expansive his story is. Otherwise, one included character, Kawako, is mean to be in possession of a vagina, rather than a penis. Perhaps if Bad Dog's Argonian Slit was integrated, he could just use that until the more fitting option is available?

Worst case scenario, I can share my non-RC edited plugins for Yiffy Age and the original race mods. That way you can try a 100% vanilla vampirism setup and check if it's indeed RC or there is something else on your end.

Neat with the new NPCs. As for that Kawako thing, sure, that sounds good. I may ask BadDog if he can whip up a quick Slit remodel that fits that idea, but I'll probably make a placeholder texture for the current "sheathed" meshes in the meantime. Getting him to be the only one that gets that specific AddOn may be a little difficult, but I have some ideas already, so there's that.

Worst case scenario, I can share my non-RC edited plugins for Yiffy Age and the original race mods. That way you can try a 100% vanilla vampirism setup and check if it's indeed RC or there is something else on your end.

Neat with the new NPCs. As for that Kawako thing, sure, that sounds good. I may ask BadDog if he can whip up a quick Slit remodel that fits that idea, but I'll probably make a placeholder texture for the current "sheathed" meshes in the meantime. Getting him to be the only one that gets that specific AddOn may be a little difficult, but I have some ideas already, so there's that.

I'm not too concerned about it, though seeing it working would be a nice thing. Maybe some details should be added to the mod description/readme about this, so the question doesn't get asked too often. 

Sounds good. 

Also, I have added two NPCs to the list, once again to flesh out a vanilla location, the tent/camp east of Dawnstar. This post on Reddit, link, suggests that it is related to the Necromancer in the nearby Nordic ruin, but I don't think there is any notes or the like the to distinctly suggest that. Certainly a possibility, but not something concrete. The idea is based on this image, wolfy-nail. Certainly works for the YA version, though I think the idea still works if the character is Dunmer.

I'm not too concerned about it, though seeing it working would be a nice thing. Maybe some details should be added to the mod description/readme about this, so the question doesn't get asked too often. 

Sounds good. 

Also, I have added two NPCs to the list, once again to flesh out a vanilla location, the tent/camp east of Dawnstar. This post on Reddit, link, suggests that it is related to the Necromancer in the nearby Nordic ruin, but I don't think there is any notes or the like the to distinctly suggest that. Certainly a possibility, but not something concrete. The idea is based on this image, wolfy-nail. Certainly works for the YA version, though I think the idea still works if the character is Dunmer.

Good catch, I'll keep that in mind whenever I update the mod and the description.

Okay, travelling NPCs. That would require some custom AI packages, at least for the "weekend" thing (I'll probably be able to copy one of the local NPC's packages for the docks/mine part). Right now I wouldn't know how to do it, though I'll probably look into it in the near future, so I might actually be able to do so before I start working on the NPCs. Worst case scenario, I'll just place them both at the camp and add the Dawnstar stuff later on. We'll see.

As for the two of them actually going at it, I'm afraid it's not gonna happen anytime soon, at least not triggered by this mod. While I would like to add some SL stuff (meaning player-NPC scenes triggered via NPC-specific dialogue or something like that) once I get the hang of dialogues and simple quests/scripts, having two NPCs start a SL anim AFAIK would require setting up a "scene" in the CK and adding it to their AI packages and stuff. So, while it's a great idea and I do intend to give it a shot some time, don't keep your hopes up, at least not for now.

Oh, some more nice reference pics, thank you very much  :P. Wow, the image does work, that shark girl is very close to what we have right now (though with a better-looking head). Even one of the Khajiit KS Hairs for females is almost identical to her hairstyle in the pic; I could try to port it as well if you are interested in going as close to the pic as possible.

As for the Panther, again, I'm pretty sure there is some hair in the Khajiit KS pack that fits her better than any of the vanilla Khajiit hairstyles, so there's that (I would need someone else to create a preset for the humanoid version, or maybe I'll just use one of the vanilla race presets as a base). BTW, even though I know it's not "realistic", and I use that term loosely in this context, that black/grey/purple spotted fur pattern looks really nice, wouldn't mind having something like that for Yiffy Age  :D.

EDIT: Okay, how does this look for Vaynelle? Note that I'll take a look at tweaking the panther textures because IMO right now they are a bit too dark, but this should be the overall look she would get. Any other comments or ideas would be welcome.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, travelling NPCs. That would require some custom AI packages, at least for the "weekend" thing (I'll probably be able to copy one of the local NPC's packages for the docks/mine part). Right now I wouldn't know how to do it, though I'll probably look into it in the near future, so I might actually be able to do so before I start working on the NPCs. Worst case scenario, I'll just place them both at the camp and add the Dawnstar stuff later on. We'll see.

As for the two of them actually going at it, I'm afraid it's not gonna happen anytime soon, at least not triggered by this mod. While I would like to add some SL stuff (meaning player-NPC scenes triggered via NPC-specific dialogue or something like that) once I get the hang of dialogues and simple quests/scripts, having two NPCs start a SL anim AFAIK would require setting up a "scene" in the CK and adding it to their AI packages and stuff. So, while it's a great idea and I do intend to give it a shot some time, don't keep your hopes up, at least not for now.

Oh, some more nice reference pics, thank you very much  :P. Wow, the image does work, that shark girl is very close to what we have right now (though with a better-looking head). Even one of the Khajiit KS Hairs for females is almost identical to her hairstyle in the pic; I could try to port it as well if you are interested in going as close to the pic as possible.

As for the Panther, again, I'm pretty sure there is some hair in the Khajiit KS pack that fits her better than any of the vanilla Khajiit hairstyles, so there's that (I would need someone else to create a preset for the humanoid version, or maybe I'll just use one of the vanilla race presets as a base). BTW, even though I know it's not "realistic", and I use that term loosely in this context, that black/grey/purple spotted fur pattern looks really nice, wouldn't mind having something like that for Yiffy Age  :D.

EDIT: Okay, how does this look for Vaynelle? Note that I'll take a look at tweaking the panther textures because IMO right now they are a bit too dark, but this should be the overall look she would get. Any other comments or ideas would be welcome.

attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main.png attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main_1.png attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main_3.png

I actually had a similar idea for Mizuno, where similarly he wouldn't be spending every day near the Sea Of Ghosts, but rather going back to the College, perhaps on a similar schedule(he has a cat to go show some love). One concern I have on that though, is considering both the vanilla game's layout for the College's rooms, and the changes made by ICOW. I'll post screenshots sometime on that, for what the rooms look like with the mod. Though if the schedules are not implemented right away(for any character), that's fine. That may mean Vaynelle won't actually be selling anything until then(or anything similar for other characters), but that is okay too. 

As for making the image's depiction actually happen, honestly I was not expecting that. I was just going for the suggestion, and maybe if some mods like SL or OSex would have a method to have something happen only if those mods are installed, though certainly not something that would make the mod as whole require any of the SL or OSA plugins. Like if there was something in the game to have characters considered "lovers" or a "couple", which the only thing like that would be the Marriage content in the game, if that is at all similar. I've only seen that wedding scene myself once, and obviously it was not too impressive. Definitely not like any wedding I've been to. For the curious, I had a Companion character, who fancied Aela. 

If you can, that would be good. Since it would be nice to have more hair options for both genders, since with those new male ones, the females will be lacking slightly. Not a huge problem, but certainly something to do.

For the preset, I don't know if it could be converted to be made in the CK, but I could make Vaynelle's vanilla or non-YA appearance, I'll just make a RaceMenu preset for her. Would that work? I'll stick to vanilla resources(even if I may be using a Eye/hair retexture for those assets).  I can do the same for Lana too. 

Yeah, she looks good. I think the only thing I'd change would be giving her more Dunmer-like eyes(or at least red), which I'm not sure is currently an option in YA, since I haven't played a Panther yet. 

Sounds good. 

Good catch, I'll keep that in mind whenever I update the mod and the description.

attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main.png attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main_1.png attachicon.gifVaynelle_Main_3.png

Oh wow, that panther-looking khajiit is pretty awesome, kinda makes me wish the texture was something we could download! :3

I actually had a similar idea for Mizuno, where similarly he wouldn't be spending every day near the Sea Of Ghosts, but rather going back to the College, perhaps on a similar schedule(he has a cat to go show some love). One concern I have on that though, is considering both the vanilla game's layout for the College's rooms, and the changes made by ICOW. I'll post screenshots sometime on that, for what the rooms look like with the mod. Though if the schedules are not implemented right away(for any character), that's fine. That may mean Vaynelle won't actually be selling anything until then(or anything similar for other characters), but that is okay too.

Okay, sounds good. As I said, I will look into creating AI packages and schedules so they behave the way they are supposed to in the story, but I can't promise anything so far.

As for making the image's depiction actually happen, honestly I was not expecting that. I was just going for the suggestion, and maybe if some mods like SL or OSex would have a method to have something happen only if those mods are installed, though certainly not something that would make the mod as whole require any of the SL or OSA plugins. Like if there was something in the game to have characters considered "lovers" or a "couple", which the only thing like that would be the Marriage content in the game, if that is at all similar. I've only seen that wedding scene myself once, and obviously it was not too impressive. Definitely not like any wedding I've been to. For the curious, I had a Companion character, who fancied Aela. 

I see your point about the dependency. AFAIK SL does require a hard dependency on SexLab.esm, though I could be wrong. 0SA can be soft linked but I don't think it supports NPC/NPC scenes yet, so that's not an option for now.

I can set up a relationship between the two as "lovers", and any SL mod that triggers scenes based on relationships between NPCs and such (like Sexlife or Further Lover's Comfort, IIRC) should hook on to that and start some scenes between the two whenever they meet at the camp, though I would have to test that once the main mod is done.

If you can, that would be good. Since it would be nice to have more hair options for both genders, since with those new male ones, the females will be lacking slightly. Not a huge problem, but certainly something to do.

For the preset, I don't know if it could be converted to be made in the CK, but I could make Vaynelle's vanilla or non-YA appearance, I'll just make a RaceMenu preset for her. Would that work? I'll stick to vanilla resources(even if I may be using a Eye/hair retexture for those assets).  I can do the same for Lana too. 

Yeah, she looks good. I think the only thing I'd change would be giving her more Dunmer-like eyes(or at least red), which I'm not sure is currently an option in YA, since I haven't played a Panther yet. 

Sure. I can't guarantee it will be actually feasible or even look good for that matter, but seeing the picture I would like to give Kori a hairstyle like the one on the shark girl from the pic. Also you are right, the more hairs the better, so there's that.

A RaceMenu preset is the best option, yes. I can take care of converting them into CK-compatible files, and it will also allow me to export the FaceGen from RaceMenu itself and thus keep the high-res tintmask instead of the 256x256 ones the CK is limited to.

Also I could use some presets for the Sharkmer NPCs as well. I can take care of the furries just fine, and I also have all the hairs properly set up and such, but it would be good if you could make the Sharkmer presets; that way you could get them to look the way you picture them. I may suggest some edits, but the base would be whatever you come up with. I understand you would need the new version of the mod with the new hairs and stuff, so it's probably better if you wait for me to upload the update, though. Should be up tomorrow, though again, I can't promise anything.

Good to hear you like her. I may actually start working on the plugin by setting her up as a NPC and placing her and stuff. That way I can also practice with AI packages and markers and placement and so on. As for the eyes, with the retexture I use all of the eyes available for Dunmer are yellow or orange, though I'll see if I can find any suitable red eye textures for her. Worst case scenario, I can just take a vanilla color and turn it red, I guess.

Oh wow, that panther-looking khajiit is pretty awesome, kinda makes me wish the texture was something we could download! :3

Well, you can download them already, those are just the female Panther textures from Yiffy Age. If you want to create a character that uses them, you only need to select Dark Elf for your character's race, and they will look like a Panther just like in the pic.

A RaceMenu preset is the best option, yes. I can take care of converting them into CK-compatible files, and it will also allow me to export the FaceGen from RaceMenu itself and thus keep the high-res tintmask instead of the 256x256 ones the CK is limited to.

Also I could use some presets for the Sharkmer NPCs as well. I can take care of the furries just fine, and I also have all the hairs properly set up and such, but it would be good if you could make the Sharkmer presets; that way you could get them to look the way you picture them. I may suggest some edits, but the base would be whatever you come up with. I understand you would need the new version of the mod with the new hairs and stuff, so it's probably better if you wait for me to upload the update, though. Should be up tomorrow, though again, I can't promise anything.

Maybe these are rather basic, though since the hairstyles from KS Hairdos already work with the vanilla races(the human and elf ones anyway), they could be used for these characters, at least making them a little more unique. Also forgot to make sure the high-res retexture of the vanilla warpaints was active, so I didn't give Vaynelle one. 

Vaynelle:

post-62699-0-28440800-1482180261_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-08522500-1482180352_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-09070600-1482180366_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-74091600-1482180383_thumb.png

Lana:

post-62699-0-94700300-1482180422_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-69455200-1482180437_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-81200600-1482180450_thumb.png

Sharkmer-VanillaRaceNPCs1.7z

As for the Sharks, sure, I'll see if I can put some together once the new version is out. 

Maybe these are rather basic, though since the hairstyles from KS Hairdos already work with the vanilla races(the human and elf ones anyway), they could be used for these characters, at least making them a little more unique. Also forgot to make sure the high-res retexture of the vanilla warpaints was active, so I didn't give Vaynelle one. 

As for the Sharks, sure, I'll see if I can put some together once the new version is out. 

Oh, they look pretty good to me. I do prefer female human(oid) characters to look natural and proper rather than the super-model bimbos that seem to be mainstream, though I understand how they can be attractive to most. Those two are a good example: a Dark Elf that looks like a Dark Elf, and ditto for the Nord, though they are still attractive, at least in my opinion. Nice work!

As for the sharks, as I said the update should be up tomorrow, though I'm not sure if the custom hair for Kori will be in or will have to wait for the next update.

I'm wondering if those hairs I saw earlier (a couple pages back) would be implemented for player sharkmer.

I already have a shark character with that backward mohawk-ish style hair, and thought it would be cool if I could recreate him in Skyrim.

Sure, they will be included in the next update, which as I said should be up tomorrow. Huh, like, 12 hours from now if there isn't any problem, or so? Maybe a little more, but something like that.

EDIT: You know what, I think it's ready for release. The new female hairs will have to wait, but that is not a problem, is it? Give me a few minutes for some last-second checking and I'll upload here ASAP.  :D

Edited by Blaze69

Aaand it's up! As always, let me know if you find any problem with the latest version, though it should work fine. Enjoy!  :lol:

EDIT: Oops, almost forgot to add some stuff to the Credits section. It's fixed now. Sorry about that!  :angel:

Edited by Blaze69

Going to be testing out the new version soon, along with making a few presets for some of these Sharkmer characters. For now though, here are some more details on them.

Kaiyo(NPC Only): A somewhat tricky thing, since the obvious is that he is a Pirate. The obvious question follows, which I think needs a bit more of established lore to work out.  My thinking is, that they took quite some time to establish a sort of "capital", which may have a fairly foreign sounding form of government, albeit perhaps simple. This capital would perhaps be on some fairly large island off the coast of Black Marsh(if any exist or not, I do not know, but for the sake of it...). While they did enjoy a level of prosperity, they soon turned to offering seasoned sailors or Captains, licenses to...well, there is where it gets really tricky. Should any of these captains attack ships from other provinces, would it cause problems? Perhaps, but considering the world is supposed to be MUCH larger than present within the games, the possible answer is, no. SO, these captains would basically be engaging in, as far as their government was concerned, a legal form of Piracy - they were Privateers. However, there leaders had a specific goal in mind, which could be considered a rather insidious one. Regardless, it was something that Kaiyo wanted no part of. The time he spent on ships made him want one thing from sailing, and that was adventure. Not, to always owe his spoils to someone else, no matter their intentions for it, or their deals. 

Aside from that, there is going to be a lot more to his story. What, you might ask? Well, Mermaids. Aye, Mermaids. Savy? 

Hiyasu, Male - The Chill, Winterhold: Supposedly just a flirtatious drunk, but there may be more to him. Because of his actions, he is locked within the Chill. A dropped note describes a bit of his antics - where in it is suggested that one of the guards does NOT want to see him again, nevermind see him leaving the Chill. Some believe it is a fitting place for him, given how cold he is - though this is not referring to his attitude, which is quite the opposite.

Ike(E - Kay), Female - Abandoned Prison, In the Tunnels leading to the secondary exit: Some vanilla notes suggest that a group of prisoners were keen to escape the rains, and the flood. They tried, and as a number of skeletons can be found in game, they did not succeed. However, it seems that one of them did survive, and the reasons are obvious. However, when you find her, she is wounded - perhaps betrayed by these escapees. 

Having an odd issue now. Unfortunately, it's hard to pin down. Updated to the 2.6 main file from version 2.2a, then activated and overrided with the 2.5 CBBE, then activated the CBBE  sos for females (humans) file. On loading the bodyslide for it, it crashes if I click preview now. As of version 2.2ba, it worked perfectly fine though. So either something in the files changed, or the files don't work the same way with the new version of bodyslide that's came out since then.