Having an odd issue now. Unfortunately, it's hard to pin down. Updated to the 2.6 main file from version 2.2a, then activated and overrided with the 2.5 CBBE, then activated the CBBE sos for females (humans) file. On loading the bodyslide for it, it crashes if I click preview now. As of version 2.2ba, it worked perfectly fine though. So either something in the files changed, or the files don't work the same way with the new version of bodyslide that's came out since then.

It's listed in the description in the "bugs" section, some of the schlong textures are saved in L8 (greyscale) format, and Bodyslide crashes when trying to load them. Should be fine if you just don't use the Preview and just set the preset and build right away, but I'll probably change the textures to more common format for the next update to solve that.
It's listed in the description in the "bugs" section, some of the schlong textures are saved in L8 (greyscale) format, and Bodyslide crashes when trying to load them. Should be fine if you just don't use the Preview and just set the preset and build right away, but I'll probably change the textures to more common format for the next update to solve that.

...Ah. I should learn to read the whole thing more often after an update. The greyscale format was a change added in the 2.5, I suppose? As for setting the preset and just saving it, that does work (thank you!), just a bit of a wild guess as to the actual appearance that way. 

Going to be testing out the new version soon, along with making a few presets for some of these Sharkmer characters. For now though, here are some more details on them.

Kaiyo(NPC Only): A somewhat tricky thing, since the obvious is that he is a Pirate. The obvious question follows, which I think needs a bit more of established lore to work out.  My thinking is, that they took quite some time to establish a sort of "capital", which may have a fairly foreign sounding form of government, albeit perhaps simple. This capital would perhaps be on some fairly large island off the coast of Black Marsh(if any exist or not, I do not know, but for the sake of it...). While they did enjoy a level of prosperity, they soon turned to offering seasoned sailors or Captains, licenses to...well, there is where it gets really tricky. Should any of these captains attack ships from other provinces, would it cause problems? Perhaps, but considering the world is supposed to be MUCH larger than present within the games, the possible answer is, no. SO, these captains would basically be engaging in, as far as their government was concerned, a legal form of Piracy - they were Privateers. However, there leaders had a specific goal in mind, which could be considered a rather insidious one. Regardless, it was something that Kaiyo wanted no part of. The time he spent on ships made him want one thing from sailing, and that was adventure. Not, to always owe his spoils to someone else, no matter their intentions for it, or their deals. 

Aside from that, there is going to be a lot more to his story. What, you might ask? Well, Mermaids. Aye, Mermaids. Savy? 

Huh, maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a pretty distinctive "Libertalia" vibe from this story. Did you get the basic idea from Uncharted 4? 'Cause it fits your story to the point, "insidious goal" included as well (I just hope it doesn't end up as Libertalia did, or at least there are no Sharkmer around when it happens, lol). Anyway, sure, carry on with this story, it all sounds great.

Hiyasu, Male - The Chill, Winterhold: Supposedly just a flirtatious drunk, but there may be more to him. Because of his actions, he is locked within the Chill. A dropped note describes a bit of his antics - where in it is suggested that one of the guards does NOT want to see him again, nevermind see him leaving the Chill. Some believe it is a fitting place for him, given how cold he is - though this is not referring to his attitude, which is quite the opposite.

Ike(E - Kay), Female - Abandoned Prison, In the Tunnels leading to the secondary exit: Some vanilla notes suggest that a group of prisoners were keen to escape the rains, and the flood. They tried, and as a number of skeletons can be found in game, they did not succeed. However, it seems that one of them did survive, and the reasons are obvious. However, when you find her, she is wounded - perhaps betrayed by these escapees. 

Okay, I'm not sure if adding stuff to the Chill may break stuff, since it's a jail and so on, though it will probably be all fine. The idea is good.

As for Ike and the abandoned prison, I don't think it would fit. The way it's set up, it seems like it has been quite some time since the whole thing happened. Okay, nothing says you can't become a ghost a short time after you die, so that part is covered, but there are only skeletons left, and bodies would need at least a few months to decompose to that extent. If there was a Sharkmer locked in the prison, and didn't make it out when the place was flooded (meaning she was trapped, because obviously sharks can't drown, lol), all you would find of her would be a nice shark-shaped skeleton. Probably a cartilaginous skeleton, to be specific, since we're talking about sharks here.

The basic idea is good, though, and there may be some story we can come up with to explain why is she in a flooded and abandoned prison, but i don't think the "wounded during prison break" one would work in this case. Just my opinion, though. 

Huh, maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a pretty distinctive "Libertalia" vibe from this story. Did you get the basic idea from Uncharted 4? 'Cause it fits your story to the point, "insidious goal" included as well (I just hope it doesn't end up as Libertalia did, or at least there are no Sharkmer around when it happens, lol). Anyway, sure, carry on with this story, it all sounds great.

As for Ike and the abandoned prison, I don't think it would fit. The way it's set up, it seems like it has been quite some time since the whole thing happened. Okay, nothing says you can't become a ghost a short time after you die, so that part is covered, but there are only skeletons left, and bodies would need at least a few months to decompose to that extent. If there was a Sharkmer locked in the prison, and didn't make it out when the place was flooded (meaning she was trapped, because obviously sharks can't drown, lol), all you would find of her would be a nice shark-shaped skeleton. Probably a cartilaginous skeleton, to be specific, since we're talking about sharks here.

The basic idea is good, though, and there may be some story we can come up with to explain why is she in a flooded and abandoned prison, but i don't think the "wounded during prison break" one would work in this case. Just my opinion, though. 

While I have heard of the Uncharted series, I have not played any of them. It's just a somewhat random idea, thinking on what the race may be building towards(not exactly as a whole though), having all these loyal sailors, and the ships they crew - which I'm thinking that they were not all Sharkmer, either. Maybe most of the Captains and such were, but others? Mostly the human races, along with perhaps some Argonians. But yes, it is something that could end up badly.

Admittedly there is one little twist in the story, which will be basically spoiled the moment his first entry is seen, though it will take reading more to get the proper context - and from that point, I'm not sure if the idea is a good or bad one. I mean, I think it is at least interesting, and not something completely unheard of in this series. 

Yeah, I can see that. Well, the idea technically comes from the suggestion of Live Another Life, where storywise, a Sharkmer or Argonian could have easily survived the prison flooding(any others were lucky) - hence starting in that cell(of course this really only matters if you choose the Escape the Cell start, but still).  I think the quest description suggests that you still had a store of food(perhaps sealed in a barrel), that survived the flood, but it it close to or just about run out. Though I'd think a bigger issue would not be the food, but the smell in that place. Suddenly having your nostrils filled with the scent of decaying, waterlogged corpses. Yeah, not the best outcome. 

Maybe a better option would be to have her as just an adventurer that thought the prison was an easy mark for treasure(the Imperials may have left behind something of value, right?), since she may know about it's abandonment recently, say within the last year or so, and since nobody has claimed it, she decided to check it out. This leads to her getting into an encounter with the ghosts(which should be vanilla?), and not having any weapons to damage them(i.e nothing Silver or Enchanted), she gets chased by them down into the tunnels, whereupon she perhaps breaks a leg falling down the grate in the floor. She only manages to carefully get herself a bit further, before she just has to stop, and hope that someone who is willing to help, finds her. 

And here he is, Mizuno. 

post-62699-0-09851100-1482219673_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-22894700-1482219701_thumb.png

post-62699-0-99134000-1482219724_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-55462300-1482219750_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-08458300-1482219764_thumb.png

He's supposed to have a pair of Black Boots too, but for some reason I couldn't spawn them with the console, and have them visible in the inventory. Probably a load order issue, I'm not sure. Not a huge problem though. 

post-62699-0-28215400-1482219867_thumb.png

I was honestly thinking, what should he wear...some kind of basic prisoner clothes was obvious, but then I thought of...those. Which will only look like that with Aoki's mod, but still. Also I may need to update my retexture for the Beast Schlong, since it has one hell of a seam. 

post-62699-0-28024500-1482220051_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-54447800-1482220073_thumb.png

A poor unfortunate soul, to be sure, is Ike. This may not exactly work for her changed story, but the basic idea is there. I think there is a vanilla "Wounded" animation, right? Not sure how accurate that would be for a broken leg, but still. 

And the RM presets for these. Hopefully these work. 

Sharkmer-Followers1.7z

Also, I wasn't sure how the Earrings would look, but they do look good. 

While I have heard of the Uncharted series, I have not played any of them. It's just a somewhat random idea, thinking on what the race may be building towards(not exactly as a whole though), having all these loyal sailors, and the ships they crew - which I'm thinking that they were not all Sharkmer, either. Maybe most of the Captains and such were, but others? Mostly the human races, along with perhaps some Argonians. But yes, it is something that could end up badly.

Admittedly there is one little twist in the story, which will be basically spoiled the moment his first entry is seen, though it will take reading more to get the proper context - and from that point, I'm not sure if the idea is a good or bad one. I mean, I think it is at least interesting, and not something completely unheard of in this series. 

Oh, okay. It's just that it was so similar to the story of Libertalia told in Uncharted that I had to mention it. AFAIK while the whole "Libertalia" thing was indeed a real rumour in RL, info about it is scarce and most of what there is comes from a book that may not be a reliable source of information (this is even mentioned in the game). I guess you could check out the game's portrayal of it for some inspiration, it sure did sound awesome, even though in the end it all went downhill, but that was to be expected since it's pirates we're talking about, lol.

Yeah, I can see that. Well, the idea technically comes from the suggestion of Live Another Life, where storywise, a Sharkmer or Argonian could have easily survived the prison flooding(any others were lucky) - hence starting in that cell(of course this really only matters if you choose the Escape the Cell start, but still).  I think the quest description suggests that you still had a store of food(perhaps sealed in a barrel), that survived the flood, but it it close to or just about run out. Though I'd think a bigger issue would not be the food, but the smell in that place. Suddenly having your nostrils filled with the scent of decaying, waterlogged corpses. Yeah, not the best outcome. 

Maybe a better option would be to have her as just an adventurer that thought the prison was an easy mark for treasure(the Imperials may have left behind something of value, right?), since she may know about it's abandonment recently, say within the last year or so, and since nobody has claimed it, she decided to check it out. This leads to her getting into an encounter with the ghosts(which should be vanilla?), and not having any weapons to damage them(i.e nothing Silver or Enchanted), she gets chased by them down into the tunnels, whereupon she perhaps breaks a leg falling down the grate in the floor. She only manages to carefully get herself a bit further, before she just has to stop, and hope that someone who is willing to help, finds her.

I think all that thing about "being locked in a cell and forgotten" is not actually supposed to be set in the Abandoned Prison, it's a leftover from the previous versions of LAL that started in a small independent cell (both as in "prison cell" and as in "game-code cell space") with no way out except for the statue and the start options.

I see that as feasible. The ghosts are there in the vanilla game, and you could play with that weapon thing (even though it doesn't apply to gameplay and my characters have no problem tearing the ghosts to shreds with their bare claws, lol) to lead to the injury. The problem is that having her stay in the "injured" idle untill you find her and, say, give her a healing potion, would require scripting. I guess we can just leave her "on ice" for now and I'll try to implement her once I get some scripting skills, whenever that is.

And here he is, Mizuno. 

attachicon.gif Mizuno1.pngattachicon.gif Mizuno2.png

attachicon.gif MizunoInventoryApparel.pngattachicon.gif MizunoInventoryWeapons.pngattachicon.gif MizunoInventoryBooks.png

He's supposed to have a pair of Black Boots too, but for some reason I couldn't spawn them with the console, and have them visible in the inventory. Probably a load order issue, I'm not sure. Not a huge problem though. 

attachicon.gif Hiyasu1.png

I was honestly thinking, what should he wear...some kind of basic prisoner clothes was obvious, but then I thought of...those. Which will only look like that with Aoki's mod, but still. Also I may need to update my retexture for the Beast Schlong, since it has one hell of a seam. 

attachicon.gif Ike1.pngattachicon.gif Ike2.png

A poor unfortunate soul, to be sure, is Ike. This may not exactly work for her changed story, but the basic idea is there. I think there is a vanilla "Wounded" animation, right? Not sure how accurate that would be for a broken leg, but still. 

And the RM presets for these. Hopefully these work. 

attachicon.gif Sharkmer-Followers1.7z

You may have used the ID for some of the non-playable versions of the boots, I think there are some of those. Also, Mizuno is looking great! I like him already  :P. Ike and Hiyasu look good too. I'll test the presets right away, though they should work fine.

As for Hiyasu, there is always the option of packing those trousers with the mod and giving them to him so that he has his sheath showing even if you don't have Revealing Armors installed, though I would have to check out permissions to make sure I'm allowed to do so.

I think all that thing about "being locked in a cell and forgotten" is not actually supposed to be set in the Abandoned Prison, it's a leftover from the previous versions of LAL that started in a small independent cell (both as in "prison cell" and as in "game-code cell space") with no way out except for the statue and the start options.

I see that as feasible. The ghosts are there in the vanilla game, and you could play with that weapon thing (even though it doesn't apply to gameplay and my characters have no problem tearing the ghosts to shreds with their bare claws, lol) to lead to the injury. The problem is that having her stay in the "injured" idle untill you find her and, say, give her a healing potion, would require scripting. I guess we can just leave her "on ice" for now and I'll try to implement her once I get some scripting skills, whenever that is.

You may have used the ID for some of the non-playable versions of the boots, I think there are some of those. Also, Mizuno is looking great! I like him already  :P. Ike and Hiyasu look good too. I'll test the presets right away, though they should work fine.

As for Hiyasu, there is always the option of packing those trousers with the mod and giving them to him so that he has his sheath showing even if you don't have Revealing Armors installed, though I would have to check out permissions to make sure I'm allowed to do so.

When I first used LAL, it was the Abandoned Prison cell I saw upon loading it. I have seen the isolated cell in a Let's play, or a video, but never in-my own game. 

Maybe me thinking of Oblivion, or some of the spawns added by Immersive Creatures, really strong Ghostly Draugr, where you do need silver or enchanted weapons to deal with them. Another point is, maybe she's mostly dealt with just bandits up to that point, and the sight of a ghost scared her enough to run, in perhaps the wrong direction. But yeah, I can see waiting on adding her. Also, would there even be any voiced lines for a female character asking for a healing potion? Though it doesn't have to be, since she could be just barely able to ask for help when you arrive, so even a small dialogue, when possible, doesn't need her saying much, maybe just "....", and you respond to what is likely obvious. 

Yeah, it was probably one meant for a specific NPC or race. Which is odd, since the normal "Black Boots" item was not showing up in the console. It was only a test run, and I could probably track the issue down with TESVedit if it is a problem in a more serious playthrough. 

The mod page on the Nexus doesn't list anything about permissions, so I'm not sure. Otherwise, the only thing that bugs me about the "Ragged Trousers" item is, it doesn't appear as suggested on females. I know I had one mod that made it closer(with a bandage-like top), but I think that was for UNPB or normal UNP. The body mod I'm using for females now is Seraphim, though the meshes generated in Bodyslide. 

Also, here is a package of the extra Vampire Eye options. 

Sharkmer-VampireEye-Options.7z

When I first used LAL, it was the Abandoned Prison cell I saw upon loading it. I have seen the isolated cell in a Let's play, or a video, but never in-my own game. 

Maybe me thinking of Oblivion, or some of the spawns added by Immersive Creatures, really strong Ghostly Draugr, where you do need silver or enchanted weapons to deal with them. Another point is, maybe she's mostly dealt with just bandits up to that point, and the sight of a ghost scared her enough to run, in perhaps the wrong direction. But yeah, I can see waiting on adding her. Also, would there even be any voiced lines for a female character asking for a healing potion? Though it doesn't have to be, since she could be just barely able to ask for help when you arrive, so even a small dialogue, when possible, doesn't need her saying much, maybe just "....", and you respond to what is likely obvious. 

Yeah, it was probably one meant for a specific NPC or race. Which is odd, since the normal "Black Boots" item was not showing up in the console. It was only a test run, and I could probably track the issue down with TESVedit if it is a problem in a more serious playthrough. 

The mod page on the Nexus doesn't list anything about permissions, so I'm not sure. Otherwise, the only thing that bugs me about the "Ragged Trousers" item is, it doesn't appear as suggested on females. I know I had one mod that made it closer(with a bandage-like top), but I think that was for UNPB or normal UNP. The body mod I'm using for females now is Seraphim, though the meshes generated in Bodyslide. 

Also, here is a package of the extra Vampire Eye options. 

attachicon.gifSharkmer-VampireEye-Options.7z

I'm pretty sure the first versions of the mod were set up like that, and then it was changed to the Abandoned Prison. I'm talking about the initial versions, so probably that was a loong time ago.

Yeah, you are thinking of Oblivion. If you didn't have any silver weapons and/or destruction spells (apart from the base Flames one that was useless against anything higher than level 1), ghosts were one of your worst nightmares, lol. I don' think there are any vanilla voices that could work, though it would be a matter of playing through the game and seeing if any such line is ever spoken. If/when I add dialogues, they will be unvoiced, but such are things, I guess.

That mod may be MiniDresses Collection, it replaces the female Ragged Pants with an outfit that actually includes the ragged pants and some bandages covering the breasts as a kind of rudimentary bra. I may ask aoki for permission about it, though last I heard they had quit modding. Worst case scenario, if I don't get an answer I'll include it and give credit, and if they want me to take it out afterwards, I'll be happy to comply.

Neat about the eyes, I'll look into packing them with the next version of the mod alongside some extra female hairs. I'll probably upload it as a patch so you don't have to download the main file again for a few simple additions.

As a side note, I got Vaynelle ingame and placed, though so far she only stands around the camp and occasionally sits down in a chair or by the fire. She should go to sleep as well, though I haven't checked it out yet. What do you think? Both about her appearance and the place. Note that I use Verdant with the "Glass on Steroids" optional plugin so there is a lot of vegetation around, but in a vanilla setup it should be a little more reasonable, lol.

Alright, some small progress report: the RaceMenu files worked fine, and I've successfully exported the CK preset and the FaceGen data for the three NPCs, though so fair I've only integrated Mizuno ingame.

I placed him in the location he's supposed to be north of the College, but for now he will stay there and only have the default generic Sandbox/Eat/Sleep packages. Since having him just standing around in the middle of nowhere day and night would be a little weird, I decided to set up a small camp for him to stay at. Nothing big, just a campfire, and some things that can easily be scavenged from the stuff the tide brings to shore (some old wooden crates, a rusty lantern and a hay pile "bedroll"), so it can be explained as him setting the whole thing up to be a bit more comfortable there. The idea would be to leave the camp as-is, but actually have him return to the College from time to time once I can set up the AI packages.

Here are some pics, from him and his camp. Let me know what you think. Also note that the hair doesn't exactly look blue, but I'm pretty sure that is caused by my ENB and weather settings, so don't worry.

Okay, I've taken a quick look at AI Packages, and they seem to be easier than I thought, though I won't know for sure untill I actually start tinkering with them. I'll try to get Vaynelle to go to Dawnstar during the week and return to the camp on the weekends, but I've also thought about Mizuno.

So, the idea is for him to stay at the beach most of the time, and then return to the College from time to time to meet Ko'Maru, right? I've looked into where to place them in the College and there is an unused room available in the Hall of Countenance where the teachers/high-level mages live. Though since it has crates and hay laying around, you could say it's like a spare storage room with a bed added to it, so temporarily assigning it to a student when there is no other room available wouldn't be that far off IMO.

I've though of adding a chair or two, and maybe also a table and some furniture (nothing special or fancy, though, just stuff that may be laying around), and then have Mizuno and Ko'Maru meet at some specific days or the week or so and stay in the room. A double bed would be too much for a simple student, but maybe I could also add a bedroll or a "hay pile" bed (you know, put all the hay that's laying around the place to some actual use), and so Mizuno could sleep there with him. That would also increase the chances of them actually "sleeping together" with the right mods, mind you  :P.

So, yeah, just some ideas. Something to comment about that? I could use some input on this, though I'll probably try to get the whole "package" thing under control first.

EDIT: Well, good news! I've played with Vaynelle and some custom packages, and I think I've got something. Now, the way I've set everything up, Vaynelle will follow this schedule:

• She will go outside Windpeak Inn around 9 AM and read next to the bench there (I used a standing read idle marker because I saw no way of triggering a sitting read anim, though there may be a way).
  • She will go inside around 2 PM and eat for 2 hours. She then will go back outside and continue reading
  • At 9 PM she will go back inside the inn and spend the night there untill 9 AM, when the whole thing starts again
  • During the weekend, she will instead move to the camp and sandbox around the place untill 10 PM, when she will sleep for 8 hours; same happens on Sunday. After waking up on Monday, she will return to Dawnstar and carry on with her regular schedule.

So far I've tested it ingame and everything seems to work fine. She gets stuck on the way to and from the camp sometimes, but that is a NavMesh issue and it can be solved by just waiting for an hour; then she should teleport to the place she's headed to. Apart from that, it works as intended. Does that sound okay?

Edited by Blaze69

I totally forgot to mention this...but there is one problem with the current sharkmer followers, if you're a sharkmer yourself, being in the presence of other sharkmer causes their eyes or yours to disappear...will that be fixed for the new sharkmers that are put in the game?

I totally forgot to mention this...but there is one problem with the current sharkmer followers, if you're a sharkmer yourself, being in the presence of other sharkmer causes their eyes or yours to disappear...will that be fixed for the new sharkmers that are put in the game?

Huh, never seen that happen. I'll look into it, but I don't know what could cause such a thing.

Alright, some small progress report: the RaceMenu files worked fine, and I've successfully exported the CK preset and the FaceGen data for the three NPCs, though so fair I've only integrated Mizuno ingame.

I placed him in the location he's supposed to be north of the College, but for now he will stay there and only have the default generic Sandbox/Eat/Sleep packages. Since having him just standing around in the middle of nowhere day and night would be a little weird, I decided to set up a small camp for him to stay at. Nothing big, just a campfire, and some things that can easily be scavenged from the stuff the tide brings to shore (some old wooden crates, a rusty lantern and a hay pile "bedroll"), so it can be explained as him setting the whole thing up to be a bit more comfortable there. The idea would be to leave the camp as-is, but actually have him return to the College from time to time once I can set up the AI packages.

Here are some pics, from him and his camp. Let me know what you think. Also note that the hair doesn't exactly look blue, but I'm pretty sure that is caused by my ENB and weather settings, so don't worry.

attachicon.gifMizuno_Main.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Main_Side.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Camp.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Camp_Side.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Camp_Far.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Camp_Sleep.png attachicon.gifMizuno_Camp_Sleep_Close.png

Good to know they work. I was having the problem where switching presets(though I only tried this between Mizuo and Hiyasu), didn't correctly change a few specific things(eyes, hair, earrings), and it would just default them, rather than changing them to what the preset specifies. 

Yeah, I was thinking about adding a camp there too. Though I'd say maybe give him a regular bedroll, likely something he brought from the College, and maybe a cooking pot too, since he could easily catch fish too.  

His hair does look blue in those images, perhaps muted, but I can see it. They look really good. 

Okay, I've taken a quick look at AI Packages, and they seem to be easier than I thought, though I won't know for sure untill I actually start tinkering with them. I'll try to get Vaynelle to go to Dawnstar during the week and return to the camp on the weekends, but I've also thought about Mizuno.

So, the idea is for him to stay at the beach most of the time, and then return to the College from time to time to meet Ko'Maru, right? I've looked into where to place them in the College and there is an unused room available in the Hall of Countenance where the teachers/high-level mages live. Though since it has crates and hay laying around, you could say it's like a spare storage room with a bed added to it, so temporarily assigning it to a student when there is no other room available wouldn't be that far off IMO.

I've though of adding a chair or two, and maybe also a table and some furniture (nothing special or fancy, though, just stuff that may be laying around), and then have Mizuno and Ko'Maru meet at some specific days or the week or so and stay in the room. A double bed would be too much for a simple student, but maybe I could also add a bedroll or a "hay pile" bed (you know, put all the hay that's laying around the place to some actual use), and so Mizuno could sleep there with him. That would also increase the chances of them actually "sleeping together" with the right mods, mind you  :P.

So, yeah, just some ideas. Something to comment about that? I could use some input on this, though I'll probably try to get the whole "package" thing under control first.

EDIT: Well, good news! I've played with Vaynelle and some custom packages, and I think I've got something. Now, the way I've set everything up, Vaynelle will follow this schedule:

• She will go outside Windpeak Inn around 9 AM and read next to the bench there (I used a standing read idle marker because I saw no way of triggering a sitting read anim, though there may be a way).
  • She will go inside around 2 PM and eat for 2 hours. She then will go back outside and continue reading
  • At 9 PM she will go back inside the inn and spend the night there untill 9 AM, when the whole thing starts again
  • During the weekend, she will instead move to the camp and sandbox around the place untill 10 PM, when she will sleep for 8 hours; same happens on Sunday. After waking up on Monday, she will return to Dawnstar and carry on with her regular schedule.

So far I've tested it ingame and everything seems to work fine. She gets stuck on the way to and from the camp sometimes, but that is a NavMesh issue and it can be solved by just waiting for an hour; then she should teleport to the place she's headed to. Apart from that, it works as intended. Does that sound okay?

Sounds good. Though I think I may need to get those shots of the College soon - I'll get those tonight. Anyway, I know the ICOW mod does leave some space open in one of the two halls, I believe for a Spell-Making mod. The actual rooms in the Hall of Countenance are occupied on the second level, but one of the, alcoves on each side of the rooms in the Countenance hall may be unused. I'll have to make sure it is there, and not in Attainment. Otherwise, I'd say just add a single bed, or two, just to fit with most rooms in the College. 

That sounds good. Sounds somewhat lonely though, so I'll have to start on Kori soon too. 

post-62699-0-71200800-1482279215_thumb.png

This what the upstairs looks like with INPC, for that store/counter on the Solitude docks. 

I think, I'm seriously going to make sure most other followers or NPCs are, well, in much simpler locations - and not ones with a rather popular mod like ICOW. Since it's a bit tricky to consider both vanilla, and the mod. But here are some screenshots. 

The Hall Of Countenance, Upper level:

post-62699-0-18408600-1482308795_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-76829500-1482308816_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-95082600-1482308839_thumb.png

Just like those areas, the rooms are all occupied too. 

Though there is this unused space here, in the Hall of Attainment(directly across from the stairs). I'm not exactly sure what is there in vanilla.

post-62699-0-74062800-1482308992_thumb.png

There are two beds placed to the right of that space, and to the left is a room with Alchemy and Enchanting tables.

There is also a room in both Halls where the bed is not marked as owned, but likely someone uses them:

post-62699-0-66055600-1482309285_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-23881300-1482309321_thumb.png

The room next to the player's is used for a dining area:

post-62699-0-40632100-1482309459_thumb.png

Really love the look of this, awesome work!

I'd have loves to try it but I'm using SAM so cant install SoS on top of that

Would have loved to request a conversion for SAM but was hard enough before all the tutorials got deleted, now its down right impossible :( Maybe some day when they are back, but I doubt they ever will

Yeah, that.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that interested in making a SAM compatible version, because I don't use it and I don't think I ever will, but I would probably have taken a look into it for the people that want to use the mod alongside SAM, just like I did for CBBE even though I only use UNP. The thing is, with all the drama going on and such (of which I don't know even half but what I know leads me to have even less motivation to do anything SAM-related), I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry about that.  :-/

I think, I'm seriously going to make sure most other followers or NPCs are, well, in much simpler locations - and not ones with a rather popular mod like ICOW. Since it's a bit tricky to consider both vanilla, and the mod. But here are some screenshots. 

The Hall Of Countenance, Upper level:

attachicon.gifICOW_UpperLeft.pngattachicon.gifICOW_UpperTop.pngattachicon.gifICOW_UpperRight.png

Just like those areas, the rooms are all occupied too. 

Though there is this unused space here, in the Hall of Attainment(directly across from the stairs). I'm not exactly sure what is there in vanilla.

attachicon.gifICOwAttainment_UnsuedSpace.png

There are two beds placed to the right of that space, and to the left is a room with Alchemy and Enchanting tables.

There is also a room in both Halls where the bed is not marked as owned, but likely someone uses them:

attachicon.gifICOW_HOC_UnownedBed.pngattachicon.gifICOW_HOA_UnownedBed.png

The room next to the player's is used for a dining area:

attachicon.gifICOW_PlayerRoom.png

Geez, seems like there is no way to have it set up so it works both for vanilla and ICOW, it's a "either/or" situation.

Having to create a non-Yiffy Age version is a bit tedious already (though I understand the number of non-YA users will be higher than the other, so I'm okay with doing it), but having to then create a ICOW and a non-ICOW version of both of them would be too much. I may just go for the vanilla setup with that empty room I mentioned, and warn in the description that ICOW is not compatible with the NPC plugin or at least will cause some bugs.

Some more stuff to report: I gave a shot at porting the KS hair for Kori, and unfortunately it doesn't look that good. While all of the KS hairs are intended for a head with the eyes facing mostly forward (like most of the races, humanoid and beast alike) instead of placed towards the sides (like the Sharkmer), some of them are shaped in a way that doesn't look that bad when ported and thus are acceptable IMO, but the one I mentioned is not one of those, and thus looks weird because it obstructs the eyes. I'll try again just in case, but we'll probably have to do with the current hairs for the female Sharkmer for now. Maybe the "Call on You" (the ponytail one in the main pics of the mod) would look okay on her, for example.

Hopefully, Nightro can get something out of the Argonian heads when he gets to it. It's not like Argonians are going to make it easy to port hairs, since they are still different from humans, but if new the head shape is close to the human one in some areas as I suggested, it should at least be easier to port hairs to it than it is right now, so there's that.

Also, I found a way to manually assign a schlong to a specific NPC and to nobody else, and it also allows me to choose the size they will get. It's a bit "hacky" (manually adding the faction SOS uses to keep track of what schlong a NPC has in the NPC data itself rather than on runtime), but so far it doesn't seem to cause issues.

This means I can give Kawako his "lady bits" if/when the edited slit meshes are done, and I can also make sure Kori gets a schlong even if the Sharkmer schlong is set to "Males only" or to probability=0. We don't want her to be missing her schlong, do we? Vaynelle needs some shark-y love, you know  :P. At least as far as the story is concerned, whether or not they will actually do something will depend on what other SL mods are installed.

Geez, seems like there is no way to have it set up so it works both for vanilla and ICOW, it's a "either/or" situation.

Having to create a non-Yiffy Age version is a bit tedious already (though I understand the number of non-YA users will be higher than the other, so I'm okay with doing it), but having to then create a ICOW and a non-ICOW version of both of them would be too much. I may just go for the vanilla setup with that empty room I mentioned, and warn in the description that ICOW is not compatible with the NPC plugin or at least will cause some bugs.

Also, I found a way to manually assign a schlong to a specific NPC and to nobody else, and it also allows me to choose the size they will get. It's a bit "hacky" (manually adding the faction SOS uses to keep track of what schlong a NPC has in the NPC data itself rather than on runtime), but so far it doesn't seem to cause issues.

This means I can give Kawako his "lady bits" if/when the edited slit meshes are done, and I can also make sure Kori gets a schlong even if the Sharkmer schlong is set to "Males only" or to probability=0. We don't want her to be missing her schlong, do we? Vaynelle needs some shark-y love, you know  :P. At least as far as the story is concerned, whether or not they will actually do something will depend on what other SL mods are installed.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Maybe for some other faction related locations, this same issue won't be present - although I've mostly tried to not consider places like those for followers. Though the issue is with ICOW, and very few other locations like it have similar overhauls. 

I was somewhat curious about that. Much as I can suggest that a NPC or Follower is meant to have a certain schlong, it is possible a user has not installed it, or do not want to use it. Likely since the Beast schlong is part of the main plugin, that would be the default for either gender. But if a character is meant to use the human one? It likely has to go with an existing option that supports the race. 

What I was thinking of for that, would be that Kawako would certainly get it, though perhaps the player(at least a male PC), would be able to use it as well. As for Kori, yeah, she should definitely have it. 

I was somewhat curious about that. Much as I can suggest that a NPC or Follower is meant to have a certain schlong, it is possible a user has not installed it, or do not want to use it. Likely since the Beast schlong is part of the main plugin, that would be the default for either gender. But if a character is meant to use the human one? It likely has to go with an existing option that supports the race. 

What I was thinking of for that, would be that Kawako would certainly get it, though perhaps the player(at least a male PC), would be able to use it as well. As for Kori, yeah, she should definitely have it. 

Actually, I've thought of merging both schlong plugins into the main plugin. I'm not sure I can do that without screwing up FormIDs and such, but I'll give it a try.

That way, both the human and the sheath schlong would be available for females at the same time, though the sheath one would be the default and the human one would have the probability set either to 0 or to a very low number. It can be tweaked in the MCM menu, so if you only want the human schlong or don't want any schlong at all on your shark ladies (except for specific NPCs where their story says they do have one, that is), you can easily acheve that. So, in that case, any of the NPCs could be assigned the schlong they are supposed to have. Though this only applies to Sharkmer, because giving a schlong to any "vanilla" race would require said corresponding addon to be a hard requirement for the plugin, and that is not acceptable.

If I do create that specific addon for Kawako, it would also be available for a male Sharkmer PC, it's just that the proability would be set to 0 (so there are no random male Sharkmer NPCs with lady bits), and so you would need to manually assign it to the player in the MCM menu, but it would be playable.

Actually, I've thought of merging both schlong plugins into the main plugin. I'm not sure I can do that without screwing up FormIDs and such, but I'll give it a try.

That way, both the human and the sheath schlong would be available for females at the same time, though the sheath one would be the default and the human one would have the probability set either to 0 or to a very low number. It can be tweaked in the MCM menu, so if you only want the human schlong or don't want any schlong at all on your shark ladies (except for specific NPCs where their story says they do have one, that is), you can easily acheve that. So, in that case, any of the NPCs could be assigned the schlong they are supposed to have. Though this only applies to Sharkmer, because giving a schlong to any "vanilla" race would require said corresponding addon to be a hard requirement for the plugin, and that is not acceptable.

If I do create that specific addon for Kawako, it would also be available for a male Sharkmer PC, it's just that the proability would be set to 0 (so there are no random male Sharkmer NPCs with lady bits), and so you would need to manually assign it to the player in the MCM menu, but it would be playable.

Would this include the male human schlong, the one for the Sharkmer in a previous version? 

My basic idea for Kawako is this, equus. I think I have him added to the NPC document, but he would be in the Temple of the Divines in Solitude. Ideally, he would be quite friendly to the PC. Also I thought about making a few more Earring textures, like for Stalhrim, and perhaps some gem colors, but for those I may need to do the normal maps too. Which I have made before, though just putting together a custom one for the female body with FAMOUS. 

Also, a few ideas:

-Deekus: Obviously an existing Argonian character, but I'm thinking maybe he could use a bit of company. Certainly coming up with something will be easy, but something to consider, would be the Dark Brotherhood quest that requires the player to kill Deekus. Which likely would be something this Sharkmer character would not take lightly, and would attack you(in a similar vein to the quest with Hert and Hern), in an attempt to kill you. 

-A Shark who is allied with the Thalmor, doing some rather, intense interrogation on a prisoner. May need to refine this idea a bit more. 

-Ketsu: A Nord who actually grew up in one of the larger cities that the Sharkmer had. She gained one of them as a companion, who came back with her to Skyrim. Only to get wrapped up after a number of years in Harkon's search for the Elder Scrolls. She is ideally a scholar, knowing only a little magic beyond the spells granted by Vamprisim. Her Sharkmer companion only uses the Vampire spells, and is otherwise a warrior. 

Would this include the male human schlong, the one for the Sharkmer in a previous version? 

My basic idea for Kawako is this, equus. I think I have him added to the NPC document, but he would be in the Temple of the Divines in Solitude. Ideally, he would be quite friendly to the PC. Also I thought about making a few more Earring textures, like for Stalhrim, and perhaps some gem colors, but for those I may need to do the normal maps too. Which I have made before, though just putting together a custom one for the female body with FAMOUS. 

Also, a few ideas:

-Deekus: Obviously an existing Argonian character, but I'm thinking maybe he could use a bit of company. Certainly coming up with something will be easy, but something to consider, would be the Dark Brotherhood quest that requires the player to kill Deekus. Which likely would be something this Sharkmer character would not take lightly, and would attack you(in a similar vein to the quest with Hert and Hern), in an attempt to kill you. 

-A Shark who is allied with the Thalmor, doing some rather, intense interrogation on a prisoner. May need to refine this idea a bit more. 

-Ketsu: A Nord who actually grew up in one of the larger cities that the Sharkmer had. She gained one of them as a companion, who came back with her to Skyrim. Only to get wrapped up after a number of years in Harkon's search for the Elder Scrolls. She is ideally a scholar, knowing only a little magic beyond the spells granted by Vamprisim. Her Sharkmer companion only uses the Vampire spells, and is otherwise a warrior. 

Yeah, I guess I can include it as well even though I like the sheath more, but I would have to generate new normal maps for the human schlongs again because I changed them when I built the Sheath addon. I would have to generate them for the sheath, the human, and the slit addon all at the same time so they all match, which is doable but may take a while because getting all of the normals propely selected for blending and stuff in 3DS Max isn't that easy.

That is not a bad idea for him, though it will not be a perfect match because of the placement of SOS' seams. The bits will be further forward than they should (even on a male), but apart from that, it will probably look good enough. I'll wait for BadDog to give a try at making the meshes, since he agreed to do so, though I'll probably use the default slit meshes as placeholders for now. As for any otehr textures that you may want to create for earrings or whatever, sure, go ahead.

As for more NPCs, they mostly sound good, except for that Thalmor thing; such a scene with the interrogation would require some scripting if it is an actual ingame event and not just written in a report somewhere. Also, I don't like Thalmor, and while I'm not totally opposed to creating a Thalmor-allied NPC, I'm just not as interested. You get the idea.

Also, a few ideas:

I don't recall Deekus being a Dark Brotherhood target.

In one short word - amazing. Now I have to reconsider my character "personal" follower preferences. I like the look tho, even the cartoony one.

I wish I could help but yeah, my current school shedule does not allow me too much and the fact of being close to christmas. Anyway, Kawako should be pretty easy to make (without animated lady bits yet) with some SexLab scripts that detects schlongs and vaginas. Again, I am busy and on phone so I can't make any example and even when I am on my PC I am just playing to rest after all the work.