Where did you get THAT skimpy for females?

It's the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod. It requires Bodyslide, where you have the option to ZAP some part of the vanilla/DLC Armor and Clothing, which just means it is removed from the 0 and 100 weight meshes. The armor in that image is the Elven Light Armor, where the panties, belt, and one of the Chest options was removed. Pair it with Aoki's mod, and perhaps Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes, and it makes a majority of armor/clothing in the game suitable for....well, a schlong flopping about almost always. A bit of Warning though, the Remodeled Armor mod may not take some time to set up if you want the armor/clothes meshes the way they are. But if you want changes like that? It will take some time to set it up, depending on how many armors/clothes you want to customize.

Also, a link to Vaynelle's Journal, here.

Where did you get THAT skimpy for females?

It's the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod. It requires Bodyslide, where you have the option to ZAP some part of the vanilla/DLC Armor and Clothing, which just means it is removed from the 0 and 100 weight meshes. The armor in that image is the Elven Light Armor, where the panties, belt, and one of the Chest options was removed. Pair it with Aoki's mod, and perhaps Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes, and it makes a majority of armor/clothing in the game suitable for....well, a schlong flopping about almost always. A bit of Warning though, the Remodeled Armor mod may not take some time to set up if you want the armor/clothes meshes the way they are. But if you want changes like that? It will take some time to set it up, depending on how many armors/clothes you want to customize.

Thanks for the armor info, really helpful.

About the journal... really good, I am a writer (not English thou) and it is just enjoyable. Some minor slips like 4 dots (entry #17) can be seen but that's okay and easy to fix.

So far I am impressed on the work and I'll post if I get the bug with Kori and Mizuno again soon (just got on PC, coming out of Whiterun for a carriage to Dawnstar).

Yep, that is the same setup I use alongside the skimpy armors for males (SOS Revealing Armors, the other pack from LL, and BadDog's clothes).

In fact, I only zap the outfits that have a male skimpy version, though that is for technical reasons: if the male version is revealing, the "Revealing" tag affects both males and females, and while having an armor set as "revealing" with the mesh still covering the privates is not an issue without female schlongs, I usually do have them, so it would be weird to see the lady schlongs poking/clipping through panties and skirts and so.

Really good you have the journal done, I'll check it out throughly as soon as I can. I'll probably also start working on integrating it as an actual ingame book and placing it in the world. If anything needs to be edited once done, it should be easy, so there's that.

Definitely Kori issue with XPMSE - http://pastebin.com/LgnuxDQF

She started to bug out when came out of the cave and crashed while fighting vampires making all body textures of everybody go invisible-visible-flashing.

Again, no idea about that. :s I have zero issues with XPMSE whatsoever, so I don't know what could cause that. All I can say is that those texture bugs are usually caused by lack of memory, but there may be another reason. Have you tried asking in the XPMSE thread? Groovtama should at least know what all that log spam is about, even if it turns out it's not the cause of your problems.

Yep, that is the same setup I use alongside the skimpy armors for males (SOS Revealing Armors, the other pack from LL, and BadDog's clothes).

In fact, I only zap the outfits that have a male skimpy version, though that is for technical reasons: if the male version is revealing, the "Revealing" tag affects both males and females, and while having an armor set as "revealing" with the mesh still covering the privates is not an issue without female schlongs, I usually do have them, so it would be weird to see the lady schlongs poking/clipping through panties and skirts and so.

Really good you have the journal done, I'll check it out throughly as soon as I can. I'll probably also start working on integrating it as an actual ingame book and placing it in the world. If anything needs to be edited once done, it should be easy, so there's that.

Definitely Kori issue with XPMSE - http://pastebin.com/LgnuxDQF

She started to bug out when came out of the cave and crashed while fighting vampires making all body textures of everybody go invisible-visible-flashing.

Again, no idea about that. :s I have zero issues with XPMSE whatsoever, so I don't know what could cause that. All I can say is that those texture bugs are usually caused by lack of memory, but there may be another reason. Have you tried asking in the XPMSE thread? Groovtama should at least know what all that log spam is about, even if it turns out it's not the cause of your problems.

Edited, I am stupid. I have to uninstall Wet and Cold and see how it turns out.

It's not that as well. I am getting really desperate here. I have no idea whatsoever.

http://pastebin.com/HTC7zCHj

I'm really sorry, but I can't help you with that. I don't know much about scripting (yet), all I see on that log is that some stuff is broken and it goes crazy, but I can't figure out how it all starts. Again, I'm pretty sure whatever happens is not caused by my mod, because I am able to run it flawlessly. It's probably just that while testing the mod you reach the point where your game CTDs, and it does make sense to link both things together, at least at first.

Since you also seem to be experiencing some memory issues, the fact that this mod contains uncompressed textures and assets may increase the load on your system just by the right amount so that all hell breaks loose, I don't know  :-/. Maybe you should post about this in the Technical Support section, they can probably help you there. Sorry about all this.

It does not, it crashes on weapon sheath to be exact. No texture bugs appearing anymore. I can prove that is not a point where my game will crash.

[12/24/2016 - 12:58:10AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].aaaCaNVampEffectScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].aaaCaNVampEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "aaacanvampeffectscript.psc" Line 38

this is probably the crash cause.

However, I'll try to coc somewhere and check if same thing happens.

UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].aaaCaNVampEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "aaacanvampeffectscript.psc" Line 38
[12/24/2016 - 01:06:42AM] VM is freezing...
[12/24/2016 - 01:06:42AM] VM is frozen
[12/24/2016 - 01:06:44AM] Saving game...
[12/24/2016 - 01:07:14AM] VM is thawing...
[12/24/2016 - 01:07:14AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Unregister() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 380
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/24/2016 - 01:07:14AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Unregister() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 380
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnUnload() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

These are the suspicious lines. I'll have to check XPMSE again - I coc whiterun - got on the bridge near WR then fast-travelled to WR and crashed but it saved my game. So it is not a sheath-only crash.

It does not, it crashes on weapon sheath to be exact. No texture bugs appearing anymore. I can prove that is not a point where my game will crash.

[12/24/2016 - 12:58:10AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

this is probably the crash cause.

However, I'll try to coc somewhere and check if same thing happens.

Okay, that does come from this mod. I didn't touch the vampire scripts, they are exactly as they were in the original version of the race, but I'll check them out ASAP just in case.

So here are Haru and Izumi, who are both relaxing in the hot springs of Eastmarch.

Nice, I'll get them ingame right away. Shouldn't take much work, it will probably be only a matter of duplicating one or two of the NPCs from the springs and changing them to Sharkmer.

Also, I got to read Vaynelle's journal, and it was really good. Like Minik said, it's enjoyable, and there is only some minor typo here and there, but apart from that it's perfect. I also like how the events are integrated into both the Elder Scrolls general lore and the Sharkmer lore at the same time, that helps a lot in world-building. The first entry had me a bit confused at first, but then I remembered about the Red Mountain and all that stuff. BTW, good idea to play with the Dunmer's long lifespans, I hadn't thought of that.

We also get a little bit of exposition about Mizuno and the Sharkmer in general, which is nice (as a side note, I still have to rewrite the race description to reflect their origins and such, just like the other races have them). Good idea to leave the event that drove them off from Akavir intentionally vague, it does fit in this situation and makes things easier.

One little thing, though: Vaynelle mentions a book from Urag's library that Mizuno apparently also checked out, which I guess would be some kind of history book about the Sharkmer. Do you intend to create such a book, or was it just a passing reference to represent Vaynelle's growing interest for the shark people? Both options are good, but I have to say it would be great to have such a thing.

Nice, I'll get them ingame right away. Shouldn't take much work, it will probably be only a matter of duplicating one or two of the NPCs from the springs and changing them to Sharkmer.

Also, I got to read Vaynelle's journal, and it was really good. Like Minik said, it's enjoyable, and there is only some minor typo here and there, but apart from that it's perfect. I also like how the events are integrated into both the Elder Scrolls general lore and the Sharkmer lore at the same time, that helps a lot in world-building. The first entry had me a bit confused at first, but then I remembered about the Red Mountain and all that stuff. BTW, good idea to play with the Dunmer's long lifespans, I hadn't thought of that.

One little thing, though: Vaynelle mentions a book from Urag's library that Mizuno apparently also checked out, which I guess would be some kind of history book about the Sharkmer. Do you intend to create such a book, or was it just a passing reference to represent Vaynelle's growing interest for the shark people? Both options are good, but I have to say it would be great to have such a thing.

Uh, Haru might still be listed as "Joki" in the NPC document, and this is because I checked the translation, and..."Joki" doesn't work. Otherwise, maybe the two should get tents and a bedroll, perhaps on the shore behind Haru in his second shot? Along with their clothes laying around too. 

Yeah, I meant her story to be partly similar to the Alchemist in Tel Mithryn, only Vaynelle was already leaving Morrowind before the eruption. As for the lore stuff...I almost felt I had to. Most of it should be accurate, if not close. 

I might do that. I think I have a few ideas on what I could do with it. 

Uh, Haru might still be listed as "Joki" in the NPC document, and this is because I checked the translation, and..."Joki" doesn't work. Otherwise, maybe the two should get tents and a bedroll, perhaps on the shore behind Haru in his second shot? Along with their clothes laying around too. 

Yeah, I meant her story to be partly similar to the Alchemist in Tel Mithryn, only Vaynelle was already leaving Morrowind before the eruption. As for the lore stuff...I almost felt I had to. Most of it should be accurate, if not close. 

I might do that. I think I have a few ideas on what I could do with it. 

Oh, I'm not sure if adding yet another camp for them would be necessary. I mean, the hunters at the vanilla camp seem to be pretty chill, so I don't think they would have a problem with a pair of Sharkmer (which are also hunters, as far as the game and level/stats/factions are concerned) crashing with them as long as they don't cause trouble. I didn't count the bedrolls, though, so if all three vanilla hunters have each their own bed, I may think about adding two extra ones for the sharks.

Yeah, as far as I know, all of the lore mentioned in the journal is mostly 100% accurate, and what isn't explicitly stated in the official lore is at least compatible with it. For example, if I got that line right, Vaynelle was in charge of teaching Destruction and then Faralda took over when she left, right? I'm pretty sure there are no mentions of Faralda being the only Destruction teacher or being in charge of it for a long time, so nothing contradicts it.

Also, a small question about the journal, I forgot to ask in my last post but I'm curious: what is entry no. 17 about? I mean, it seems to be when Vaynelle starts to feel something for Kori, even though they have not explicitly met yet. But the stuff about "making a mistake" and "having to spend a few days in bed", well, what does it mean? I have to admit the mystery about it makes it even better, but I really want to know what it's about, lol  :P.

Good to hear about the book, it would make a nice addition to the mod. I'm already hyped, lol.  :D

Also, a small question about the journal, I forgot to ask in my last post but I'm curious: what is entry no. 17 about? I mean, it seems to be when Vaynelle starts to feel something for Kori, even though they have not explicitly met yet. But the stuff about "making a mistake" and "having to spend a few days in bed", well, what does it mean? I have to admit the mystery about it makes it even better, but I really want to know what it's about, lol  :P.

That one I think I'm going to add a bit more to. Not sure exactly, but I'm thinking Vaynelle had some reason to do a bit of traveling around Winterhold(possibly checking on the then-not-yet Missing Apprentices, specifically Yisra), mostly around it's icy coastal areas, and ended up falling to freezing water(perhaps somewhere near Ysgramor's Tomb, the nearby Talos Shrine, etc), along with coming close to getting attacked by some hungry sea life, and Kori saved her.  Even with magic, some kinds of illnesses may still need time. 

That one I think I'm going to add a bit more to. Not sure exactly, but I'm thinking Vaynelle had some reason to do a bit of traveling around Winterhold(possibly checking on the then-not-yet Missing Apprentices, specifically Yisra), mostly around it's icy coastal areas, and ended up falling to freezing water(perhaps somewhere near Ysgramor's Tomb, the nearby Talos Shrine, etc), along with coming close to getting attacked by some hungry sea life, and Kori saved her.  Even with magic, some kinds of illnesses may still need time. 

That is an interesting way to have both of them meet each other, indeed. Sounds great, and the sudden interest Vaynelle has in Kori can be explained in the context of Kori saving her life. I mean, love at first sight does happen, but when that someone also happens to save your life and things get emotional, it all feels a little bit better/smoother, at least in my opinion.

If you don't mind, I'll try to get the current journal integrated ingame, and when the edits are done it's just a matter of booting up the CK (which is still trash but has worked suprisingly okay-ish so far, BTW) and changing some lines, so it should be easy.

Great news! After updating Yiffy Age to 1.1 (BD had only 1.0 on GD) the crashes are NO MORE! :D Now I can fully enjoy the mod as it should be! Thank everyone for trying to help me thou :P Merry Christmas!

Let me edit you phone connection damn!

Uhm, I found the issuing mods - Frostfall with skyui addon, Campfire, Wet and Cold or RND. I uninstalled these because I am not using them anyway.

Great news! After updating Yiffy Age to 1.1 (BD had only 1.0 on GD) the crashes are NO MORE! :D Now I can fully enjoy the mod as it should be! Thank everyone for trying to help me thou :P Merry Christmas!

Uhm, I found the issuing mods - Frostfall with skyui addon, Campfire, Wet and Cold or RND. I uninstalled these because I am not using them anyway.

Huh, the thing is, I have used all of those at some point, and they have caused no issues whatsoever both with Yiffy Age and with the Sharkmer, so I don't know what issues they could cause.

Still, great to hear you got it all sorted and working. And likewise, Merry Christmas!  :lol:

Huh, the thing is, I have used all of those at some point, and they have caused no issues whatsoever both with Yiffy Age and with the Sharkmer, so I don't know what issues they could cause.

Still, great to hear you got it all sorted and working. And likewise, Merry Christmas! :lol:

Yeah, I was surprised that one of these was causing CTD's. But the fact is that I only used RND for more stuff to eat and Campfire for backpacks, which now I have in form of even cooler bandoliers.

So now I can complete my Team of Derp made out of my Argonian, Inigo, Vilja (still in human form tho), Deerkethus, J'zargo and Sharkmers. Originally there was only me + Inigo, J'zargo and Barbas.

By the way don't you think that knowing the location of Mizuno camp and Lovers' tent is a bit... unreal?

By the way don't you think that knowing the location of Mizuno camp and Lovers' tent is a bit... unreal?

That's just a placeholder for now, it will be changed so they can be actually discovered like other locations later.

Anyway, some new character info...

Tsuri, Male, Clam Digger Camp(West of Northwatch Keep): Possibly an NPC or follower, either way.

Arashi, Male, Deekus Camp(Near Hella's Folly): An NPC only, he assists Deekus in salvaging the nearby wreck. 

Shiro, Female?, Outside Broken Oar Grotto: A recently escaped prisoner from Northwatch Keep. A follower, a quest is planned for her.

Kawako, Male?, Temple of the Divines in Solitude: A recently arrived Temple Priest, he may offer training in Restoration(Common)*

*Which, is similar to the OneHanded Expert/Master Trainers. I.e,  the only Common(Novice, Apprentice, Adept levels) trainer for Restoration, is in the DRAGONBORN DLC? What?

Alright, Merry Christmas everybody! I have a small thing to show. Unfortunately is not related with progress on the mod, but I think it's on-topic enough to be here since it includes the Sharkmer.

I was just testing some Christmas-themed mods, both apparel and statics/decoration, while at the same time taking Mizuno and Kori for a spin again to make sure there were no errors with them or anything, and, well... I got a bit carried away with the posers, and then Vaynelle joined the party. I ended up taking some kind of Christmas pic of the whole tem. It's nothing special or refined, I just improvised.

So, here you go: the sharks (and Vaynelle) showing off some naughty Xmas spirit  :P. Beware NSFW, though:

Nice shot, I like it. ;)

Anyway, two new follower ideas here, both relating to the Dark Brotherhood.

Kira, Female, Dawnstar: A bit of a "sleeper" agent, she spends most of her time in Dawnstar. An Assassin preferring a single blade, she also has some skill with Alchemy, to the point that she occasionally visits Dawnstar's Apothecary. Becomes a follower when Shadowmere becomes available to the player. (Stage 666[yep, that is the stage] of "The Cure for Madness"[DB07]). Her residence will be changed to the Dawnstar Sanctuary when "Hail Sithis"(DB11) has been completed, but if she is a follower, this will only occur once dismissed past that quest stage.

Hito. Male, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary[Falkreath): Perhaps being trained the a more classical Sanctuary setting, he has accepted Astrid's leadership in spite of this. He prefers the bow, or his claws for his work. Can join the player as soon as they first join the Brotherhood, but if not a follower, he leaves the Sanctuary, traveling to the Solitude Docks when "To Kill An Empire"(DB09) begins. If not a follower when "Hail Sithis!"[DB09) begins, he will relocate to the Dawnstar Sanctuary. Reference: twinkle-sez.

Both characters are obviously meant to survive a certain event in the questline, Hito especially. Information will be in the Follower document soon. 

Nice shot, I like it. ;)

Anyway, two new follower ideas here, both relating to the Dark Brotherhood.

Kira, Female, Dawnstar: A bit of a "sleeper" agent, she spends most of her time in Dawnstar. An Assassin preferring a single blade, she also has some skill with Alchemy, to the point that she occasionally visits Dawnstar's Apothecary. Becomes a follower when Shadowmere becomes available to the player. (Stage 666[yep, that is the stage] of "The Cure for Madness"[DB07]). Her residence will be changed to the Dawnstar Sanctuary when "Hail Sithis"(DB11) has been completed, but if she is a follower, this will only occur once dismissed past that quest stage.

Hito. Male, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary[Falkreath): Perhaps being trained the a more classical Sanctuary setting, he has accepted Astrid's leadership in spite of this. He prefers the bow, or his claws for his work. Can join the player as soon as they first join the Brotherhood, but if not a follower, he leaves the Sanctuary, traveling to the Solitude Docks when "To Kill An Empire"(DB09) begins. If not a follower when "Hail Sithis!"[DB09) begins, he will relocate to the Dawnstar Sanctuary. Reference: twinkle-sez.

Both characters are obviously meant to survive a certain event in the questline, Hito especially. Information will be in the Follower document soon. 

Glad you liked it! It just kinda happened, and I just decided to play along and post it if anything good came out of it, lol.  :P

Anyway, as for the new NPCs, let's see. Linking specific AI Packages to quest stages should be possible already, just add them as conditions and that's it, so having them relocate to other places once said quest stages have been reached is feasible. I'm not sure how they would play play with that certain event, though.

Kira should be straightforward if she just stays in Dawnstar and it's a matter of relocating her to the Sanctuary after Hail Sithis, but since Hito would be placed inside the Falkreath Sanctuary, well... Things could get a little buggy. Going by what you said should have him at the Docks while all that stuff happens with enough margin for him to be there even if his AI gets a bit bugged and/or stuck, but you never know with Skyrim.

I'm not sure how can I do the "conditional follower" thing either. Since the Sanctuary is only accesible when you join the Brotherhood, I can just make Hito a follower from the start and that's it, but AFAIK making Kira a follower only after that quest stage is complete would require me to put a small script somewhere that makes her a friend of the Player and adds her to the required follower factions; probably editing the vanilla quest itself, and that doesn't sound good. Nevertheless, I'll take a look at it, it may be easier than I think.

Now, some notes: in my opinion, right now we should focus on what's already in the works rather than on brand new NPCs. It's not that having even more Sharkmer around Skyrim is a bad idea (quite the opposite, the more the merrier as long as we don't go overkill on it), but so far I have only been able to implement Kori and Mizuno, and Mizuno is pretty barebones as far as AI goes untill I can set up Ko'Maru and create their schedules and packages and stuff. There is also the hunters at the Hot Springs camp, but they don't need any special treatment, they just behave like the other vanilla hunters.

I think it would be better to flesh out what we have, and then carry on adding more characters. Just my two cents, though.

Now, as for actual progress on the mod, Ko'Maru is done, at least as a basic NPC. I still have to wait for BadDog to complete the Snow Leopard skin if we want to use it for him, but since it would be a matter of giving him a custom skin, I guess I can just set everything up with vanilla Khajiit assets and then swap them afterwards.

I used the edited female Khajiit head as I mentioned (the one in the WIP pics I posted some time ago). The neck is buggy and has some seams, specially on 0 weight, so I repurposed the seam-hiding neck ring from my female characters and used it to hide it. The weighting is a bit off and the neck fur clips through the sides sometimes, but it looks better than just the uncovered neck, and I'll see what I can do about weighting. I'll post a pic of him once I get the chance.

I'll start working on getting him placed in the College and stuff, and then I will be able to set up his (and Mizuno's) schedule.

EDIT: Okay, here he is. Of course these are default Khajit textures, but it should be a good enough representation of how the finished version would look like once the Snow Leopard skin is done. I opted for the vanilla head shape instead of the Lioness one because I think it does fit in this specific situation (and I don't want him to have the exact same face as my female feline characters, which is what would happen if I were to use the Lioness head). I'm also aware the hair doesn't look that good, but I'd say it's acceptable. Any thoughts?

Edited by Blaze69

I think it would be better to flesh out what we have, and then carry on adding more characters. Just my two cents, though.

Now, as for actual progress on the mod, Ko'Maru is done, at least as a basic NPC. I still have to wait for BadDog to complete the Snow Leopard skin if we want to use it for him, but since it would be a matter of giving him a custom skin, I guess I can just set everything up with vanilla Khajiit assets and then swap them afterwards.

I used the edited female Khajiit head as I mentioned (the one in the WIP pics I posted some time ago). The neck is buggy and has some seams, specially on 0 weight, so I repurposed the seam-hiding neck ring from my female characters and used it to hide it. The weighting is a bit off and the neck fur clips through the sides sometimes, but it looks better than just the uncovered neck, and I'll see what I can do about weighting. I'll post a pic of him once I get the chance.

I'll start working on getting him placed in the College and stuff, and then I will be able to set up his (and Mizuno's) schedule.

EDIT: Okay, here he is. Of course these are default Khajit textures, but it should be a good enough representation of how the finished version would look like once the Snow Leopard skin is done. I opted for the vanilla head shape instead of the Lioness one because I think it does fit in this specific situation (and I don't want him to have the exact same face as my female feline characters, which is what would happen if I were to use the Lioness head). I'm also aware the hair doesn't look that good, but I'd say it's acceptable. Any thoughts?

attachicon.gifKo'Maru_Main.png attachicon.gifKo'Maru_Main_Side.png attachicon.gifKo'Maru_Main_Nude.png

Yeah, you're right. But putting up ideas for characters doesn't mean they have to go in right away. 

As for Ko'Maru...he's looking good. :) The only issue may be that he's described a bit differently depending on the YA and non-YA look, which mostly just relates to his schlong. Though it may not be a problem, since it seems like the base SOS addons are a bit aggressive in assignment to NPCs, so without YA he might just get the right one with no problems. Though maybe it should be a suggestion for the follower plugin once he goes in, to either not use the base three SOS addons, or to disable them for most of the races with YA, especially Khajiit. 

Otherwise, entries 2 and 3 for Mizuno's journal are done, and I've added most of 4 to it as well - I just need to do the YA/Non-YA parts, along with a bit more. I've also given Mizuno his own document, here. I'm thinking maybe doing two more entries at least. Also, entry 2 now describes Lana a bit, her YA version going off(mostly) this image, nuzzo. Might also do the YA version preset for her in a bit too, though if any similar hair like the image is an option, I'm not sure.