9 hours ago, superrayas said:

hey were syncronized, i did that yesterday, jb, bhunp, cbbe 3bbb, and tbd (well jb i merge it today) not shure if mine got the same problem, you can try
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88452

U may check it urself, just bend ur arm in game with any animation such as e.g. unarmed combat position and look at the forearm, if there are distortions – then that's it.
There's a moment, that "my" body has twice as more polygons on hands comparing to UUNP, on UUNP it doesn't look so bad cuz it has less polygons, thus it's smoother in this case, again as far as I can tell. 

10 hours ago, superrayas said:

hey were syncronized, i did that yesterday, jb, bhunp, cbbe 3bbb, and tbd (well jb i merge it today) not shure if mine got the same problem, you can try
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88452

Also speaking about Jane bod – that's why I created using two assets of BHUNP and Janebod's himself CBBE Skyrim body for armor conversions (and UV-maps of course from scratch) the new model, because U won't really see any difference when U put some muscle sliders, because they need more detailed body so to speak. It really works in game and ofc if Skyrim could have some kind of RTX it would be even cooler, but it's fine even now and I'm satisfied with the result, except these bones problems, in which I don't really understand a thing. 

image.png

12 hours ago, firedanzigdog67 said:

Are they duplicate vertices?   If you/whoever accidentally duplicated them, you may only be moving the first set and the second set is staying there.  That happened to me a few times when I played with Blender for 5 minutes.  Try selecting them and deleting them for example, you can always undo.

I really doubt it's the case. I've just deleted and moved some vertices  from that region, U may see it on the screenshot

image.png

12 hours ago, firedanzigdog67 said:

Are they duplicate vertices?   If you/whoever accidentally duplicated them, you may only be moving the first set and the second set is staying there.  That happened to me a few times when I played with Blender for 5 minutes.  Try selecting them and deleting them for example, you can always undo.

The problem is that is also happens (at least to me) with other different models, e.g. I subdivided vertices of Wedding Suit making it more detailed, hand worked a bit making the shapes rounder, when I copy bone weight from original Wedding suit I get distortions with any leg animations and it's okay I guess, I could have fixed that, but weight painting doesn't affect some vertices at all. Either they're red or blue – nothing, they stand still when I lift the leg (thigh bone) for example in Outfit studio 

21 hours ago, MonVert said:

What does the "No Squeeze" option do under Conformation, in Outfit Studio?

I can't seem to find any documentation about it...

It prevents movement towards zero (center) on the X-axis only, without preventing movement to the outside (away from zero) on the X-axis.

So, it can be used for sliders like DoubleMelon and the likes.

Hi does anyone know how to achieve slimmer ankles or more like tapered legs with bodyslide or some other method? I am using enhanced character edit along with the better female hands wrists ankles mod that edits the skeleton, but I don't really see any results. The body type I am using is BHUNP.

Sorry for the garbage screenshot quality lol, but attached screenshot is kind of the goal I had in mind

leg.jpg

20170122215351_1.jpg

On 11/8/2020 at 6:55 AM, MonVert said:

Wow, thank you.

im working on one too, but using SOS highpoly body and textures as references

On 11/8/2020 at 1:14 PM, zolo312 said:

Hi does anyone know how to achieve slimmer ankles or more like tapered legs with bodyslide or some other method? I am using enhanced character edit along with the better female hands wrists ankles mod that edits the skeleton, but I don't really see any results. The body type I am using is BHUNP.

Sorry for the garbage screenshot quality lol, but attached screenshot is kind of the goal I had in mind

leg.jpg

20170122215351_1.jpg

try these 2
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98974
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60128?tab=posts

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, people..

I seem to have a problem here.. I've intalled this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85652 mod, ran all it's stuff through BodySlide and I've noticed that some of the clothes have this tiny dots of butt clipping through it. Tried to make the butt bigger in racemenu - and the amount of clipping increased, if I make it smaller - clipping's gone.. Tried to do the same with tits - but no, even if make 'em of a ginormous size - there's no clipping, their respected part of the cloth is just getting bigger.

What I've managed to do by myself for now - is make the zap slider for the butt part of a body in OutfitStudio using the mask tool and then making a new zap slider.. Then I check it's box in BodySlide and build this outfit again.

Well, it helps with the clipping issue, but I have a feeling - that there is a much easier, faster and.. well.. more correct way of doing it, isn't there? Could you, please point it out to a silly me? :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, evilblade said:

Hi, people..

I seem to have a problem here.. I've intalled this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85652 mod, ran all it's stuff through BodySlide and I've noticed that some of the clothes have this tiny dots of butt clipping through it. Tried to make the butt bigger in racemenu - and the amount of clipping increased, if I make it smaller - clipping's gone.. Tried to do the same with tits - but no, even if make 'em of a ginormous size - there's no clipping, their respected part of the cloth is just getting bigger.

What I've managed to do by myself for now - is make the zap slider for the butt part of a body in OutfitStudio using the mask tool and then making a new zap slider.. Then I check it's box in BodySlide and build this outfit again.

Well, it helps with the clipping issue, but I have a feeling - that there is a much easier, faster and.. well.. more correct way of doing it, isn't there? Could you, please point it out to a silly me? :)

That mod isn't that much different than CT77's remodeled armor.

Spoiler

image.png.e16b90b64d2dd696c760decf80a9dfd2.png

That mod is also a conversion from an UNP mod, which can be off depending on the preset you use. Try swapping the body out with another from a good known build. Or you can use the brushes to expand the areas that are clipping.

22 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Try swapping the body out with another from a good known build. Or you can use the brushes to expand the areas that are clipping.

OK.. It may sound like I know about theese things but I really don't :)

Could you please elaborate a little bit? How do I do the 1st and the 2nd thing?..

UPD: I think I've just found a solution! 

..well, I don't touch that blue arrow, I just make an outfit a liiiitle bit bigger with that blue square.. AND THE CLIIPING'S GONE! HOOORAY!! :)

5 hours ago, evilblade said:

OK.. It may sound like I know about theese things but I really don't :)

Could you please elaborate a little bit? How do I do the 1st and the 2nd thing?..

oh... sorry.

Okay, well, I checked it out and found nothing wrong with it. Actually, the convesian is very good. Did want the standalone or the replacer?

1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

oh... sorry.

Okay, well, I checked it out and found nothing wrong with it. Actually, the convesian is very good. Did want the standalone or the replacer?

I'm using a replacer, so that every female (almost) wears a minidress, not just the player :)

And I think I've found a solution - see my upd to previous post.

I have another question now.. Say I want to edit DDX's boots..

In console I can see that they are: devious\expansion\EbRestrictiveBoots_1.nif

But there are no osp/xml file in "SliderSets" folder wich contains them :(

OK, I still can open them in OS by "Load Outfit" and selecting the above file.. now I see and can edit them... but then how do I save them? Should I choose "Export" -> "To .NIF" and owerwrite this file?

UPD: Yup, seams like I should do exactly that.. At least it works :)

But if there is a more easy/convenient way to do it - I'm still willing to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Anybody else run into this issue in Outfit Studio 5.3.0?

I reverted to Outfit Studio 5.2.0 and delete key works as expected so I assume bug in 5.30?

Dialog #1 & #2 typing delete key produces "box" shape

Dialog #3 Delete does not work at all

Use 5.3.1.

• 3 months later...

Is anyone aware of any reference material or post that explains in some detail the HDT physics XML configurations? I'm struggling to understand which bones need to be specified in the beginning, if I added custom bones to my skeleton.

In the NIF, I'm adding 2 child bones to

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

and in the XML I have added

<bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/>
<bone name="bone_custom_spacer"/>
<bone name="bone_custom_dangle"/>

<bone-default>
    <mass>3</mass>
    <inertia x="20" y="20" z="20"/>
    <centerOfMassTransform>
      <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
      <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </centerOfMassTransform>
    <linearDamping>0.8</linearDamping>
    <angularDamping>0.8</angularDamping>
    <friction>0</friction>
    <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
    <restitution>0</restitution>
  </bone-default>

<generic-constraint-default>
    <frameInB>
      <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
      <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </frameInB>
    <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
    <linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularLowerLimit x="0" y="-0.2" z="-0.5"/>
    <angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0.5" z="0.5"/>
    <linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
  </generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyA="bone_custom_dangle" bodyB="bone_custom_spacer"/>

While everything looks good in game, the action is missing, it's a static mesh. I'm lost what's missing.