I booted up Oldrim to check on an outfit I didn't have in SSE, and while I was there I built my 2 body types to my new preset- but when I tested in-game, the boobs were awful, all shrunken and distorted. So I went back to BS and previewed the body, where I discovered that my Breasts slider was inverted! Not the Breasts Smaller one, which is supposed to be inverted, but the Breasts Size one, the first one in the BodySlide "Breasts" slider section. Moving the slider to 100 made the breasts tiny, and moving it to zero made them large. :classic_blink:

"No problem," I thought, "I'll just fix it." So I opened up my UnifiedUNP.xml and discovered that, sure enough, the Breasts slider was inverted! It's been a long time since I played Oldrim (or used Oldrim BodySlide) so I could be mistaken, but I don't recall that this slider was most illogically inverted, nor that it should be inverted.

But it's been 2-3 years, so I could be wrong.

So I changed the data in the xml from:

<Slider name="Breasts" invert="true" small="100" big="100">

to:

<Slider name="Breasts" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

I did this in 3 or 4 places- once for each body type, i.e. UUNP, UUNP HDT, UUNP Special, etc., and saved the file. But when I reopened Bodyslide to build my bodies, I tested the Breasts (Size) slider with the Preview window open and it was still inverted! I confirmed that the Body Type dropdown said "Unified UNP-Special," then went back into UnifiedUNP.xml and verified that I had un-inverted it for UUNP, UUNP HDT and UUNP Special, and I had.

Just on a whim, I selected CBBE for body type and a random preset, then checked the Breasts slider with Preview open, and Breasts was inverted there too!

That was when my head exploded.

So now, I'm stumped-

• Is the breasts slider inverted for everybody?
  • If so, why? (the very next slider is "Breasts Smaller" and is correctly inverted)
  • Where is BS getting its body slider data definitions from at runtime? I noticed small variations in the slider names between the xml and the BS slider display.
  • Did I somehow err in my syntax (or anything else) when I edited what I thought was the slider definition source xml?

Thanks in advance for any help.

CBBE LE and UUNP have those sliders inverted, which is correct. There's no need to touch them.

I don't know about any of the other issues you had within BodySlide and your preset.

Maybe your UUNP port (or BHUNP) for SE didn't correctly keep the slider inversion, so your preset only works there.

• 2 weeks later...

My question pertains to a setting in the Hentai Pregnancy mod, but I think this is a CBBE question.

One of the bodymorph settings is BreastGravity, which gives the breasts a bit of a droop. When naked the shape of the heavy breasts look great and feel natural on a pregnant body, but when clothed it just looks weird. (Like damn, woman. Put on a bra.) It's doubly odd-looking with form-fitting armors with rigid materials like iron armor. Is there a way to have BreastGravity on when naked, but off when clothed/in armor?

The relevant details:

• Skyrim SE
  • CBBE (Curvy)
  • CBPC
  • Hentai Pregnancy
  • SexLab Inflation Framework (on but I don't think it governs HP's bodymorphing?)

Thanks. (Also please let me know if there are necessary details I missed.)

@Buridan

RaceMenu doesn't have a feature to have different morphs based on what's equipped. So the only way to do that is to build it with a slightly different preset in BodySlide already (make a preset that counters the gravity but is otherwise the base shape, and build it for all outfits).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I need a bit of help with BodySlide:

I tried the jiggle physics on my character but I didn't like them so I batch built everything and selected the regular body rather than the physics one. When I did it worked so that my character's body doesn't move but I have outfits and clothing items that act like I still have jiggle physics (my character's body parts stay stationary but the clothing still acts like physics are enabled so it clips through the character bodies) does anyone know how to fix this?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Can some one tell my why this is happening? The model in the shapedata folder is normal yet the slider model is distorted. 

Shapedata model

Bodyslide Model

Hey Sorceress, I had a similar issue: Start from my post here:

and do the reskinning process ousnius mentioned.....that was able to fix it for me.

Is there a way to zap a mesh for multiple outfits at once? I have some mods that effect every armor in the game, and in body slide they have a "bottom" zap button that removes the panties, but it's default is off, and if I open one outfit, turn on the zap, then open another, when I go back, that selection will have been undone. This means any time I want to rebuild for any reason, I need to manually change select each outfit, turn on the selection, and then build that outfit. The problem is the mod has like 150 outfits and that takes forever. Is there a way to just have it default to off, or at least save my selection so I can change them all once and then batch build?

9 hours ago, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

Is there a way to zap a mesh for multiple outfits at once? I have some mods that effect every armor in the game, and in body slide they have a "bottom" zap button that removes the panties, but it's default is off, and if I open one outfit, turn on the zap, then open another, when I go back, that selection will have been undone. This means any time I want to rebuild for any reason, I need to manually change select each outfit, turn on the selection, and then build that outfit. The problem is the mod has like 150 outfits and that takes forever. Is there a way to just have it default to off, or at least save my selection so I can change them all once and then batch build?

you can do what i do, im lazy so i put all the meshes of the outfit in the same outfitstudio window, then convert em all at the same time, then save an all in one, then from that start deleting parts and save, then load the all in one again and delete other parts and save, so on untill you have all the meshes separate

Just now, superrayas said:

you can do what i do, im lazy so i put all the meshes of the outfit in the same outfitstudio window, then convert em all at the same time, then save an all in one, then from that start deleting parts and save, then load the all in one again and delete other parts and save, so on untill you have all the meshes separate

some times i even convert multiple outfits at once...

On 12/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Your solution worked!

I disabled the skinning and exported everything as a nif.

After Re-importing it, and enabling skinning again, I had to rotate and move some parts back into their correct spots.

After copying the bone weights and then manually editing some of them with the paint tool, it started to look much better in game.

Now there is a separate issue, however....

As i get closer to the armor in game, parts of it disappear ..... Have you seen this happen before?

Screenshots:

ScreenShot2.png.7e6b8a8e7763c8e736a1dc33cfae1189.pngScreenShot3.png.03c80fb97c45ed78987a9d0298092c19.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

Actually having this same issue again.....  When far away the whole outfit shows, but when up close, some sections are missing.... I am currently running 5.0.3 so I am at a loss as to what is causing it this time..

The source outfit is this https://modsfortesv.tumblr.com/image/620224187357855744

I should note that it  had severe geometry issues before the reskin process.

hello,  i am looking for help to be able to delete parts of outfit without breaking hdt or smp cloth.  this is what i do now,  1.  mask what i want gone  2. invert the mask and delete  3. export to nif (repeat for both weights if needed)  in game ctd or at very least broken phsycial effects on cloth.  someone showed me they seperate the mask vertices and name it something random instead of deleting right away and just delete the new section.  i tried this and same result.  idk if its version of bodyslide but i tried 3.2 and 4.8 and cpl others i had.  all same result in breaking mesh. 

thx for any help/info.  even just pointing me to guide or video for this specific thing i am trying to accomplish is appreciated, have good day

• 3 weeks later...

Never mind, solved, you have to install top file image.png.94844683e9ee97fd896897de3642a19d.png

then build it in bodyslide selecting VENUS_CBBE and not VENUS

image.png.77b9e7f40ca3cfe1783291bec33696a8.png

Spoiler

Hi can someone convert these UNP files to CBBE/bodyslide with HDT for skyrim normal edition?

I tried to but this ends of happening

Spoiler

image.png.8584fd63f2fd2ec16e3bd899b5c1eebd.png

(BODY has wrong texture and also nips are poking out)

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 8:54 AM, Buridan said:

My question pertains to a setting in the Hentai Pregnancy mod, but I think this is a CBBE question.

One of the bodymorph settings is BreastGravity, which gives the breasts a bit of a droop. When naked the shape of the heavy breasts look great and feel natural on a pregnant body, but when clothed it just looks weird. (Like damn, woman. Put on a bra.) It's doubly odd-looking with form-fitting armors with rigid materials like iron armor. Is there a way to have BreastGravity on when naked, but off when clothed/in armor?

The relevant details:

• Skyrim SE
  • CBBE (Curvy)
  • CBPC
  • Hentai Pregnancy
  • SexLab Inflation Framework (on but I don't think it governs HP's bodymorphing?)

Thanks. (Also please let me know if there are necessary details I missed.)

Sorry for highjacking the topic but just had to say nice avatar you have Buridan.

tian-dm-01.thumb.jpg.072c08cc1f1efbf266bee54ca8793854.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, paparebbe said:

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but i couldn't find a more fitting one: where can i find entire CBBE body mesh with head, arms and legs? Nexus modder resources only has the body without actual feet, head and palms.

just search for calientes beautifull body, or extract it from some cbbe follower

On 10/10/2020 at 11:02 AM, paparebbe said:

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but i couldn't find a more fitting one: where can i find entire CBBE body mesh with head, arms and legs? Nexus modder resources only has the body without actual feet, head and palms.

download the official CBBE mod, has feet and hands. Face is totally separate from body, functions differently, is tied to each NPC, and requires CK/racemenu to get working for modding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having some difficult with bodyslide, and hoping someone can help.   I'm sorry, it may be a simple question, but I am pretty uneducated on modding, and have been looking for the answer on and off for almost 3 weeks at this point without finding it...  Again, could be lack of experience or just my growing frustrating that I'm missing an obvious answer.

Background info:

I have several UNP type textures installed, all before Bodyslide and physics in the load order.

1. The first attachment is just my general load order, though I understand that's often pointless to include (?).
  2. The second attachment is when I have Dimonized UNCHECKED and Hi-res checked in its place.
  3. The third attachment is when I have Dimonized UNP   checked

Question:

As you can see, I am getting a strange texture-overwrite (??) thing happening where the butthole disappears all together almost always, and there is always vagina lips (labia) missing which seems to happen no matter what I check on.  When I build them in Bodyslide, they look the same in-game, so I didn't see a point to include those pictures...  Having other texture packs installed seems to affect Bodyslide, but something seems to be overwriting important body parts.  How can I investigate this?  I've tried moving mods around in different orders, unchecking all of my mods, re-installing Bodyslide and most other mods.

Spoiler

1033169608_ModOrganizer2.png.37f183c9c39aea131753126ad602221f.png

284785332_Bodyslide2.png.c49d9348482fb8d19de2145a0680d5e9.png

1448877254_Bodyslide1.png.8055ce3f47f8df08ce6ba8cd038395b7.png

EDIT:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602

This mod helped a tremendous amount, though now my futa girls have seams around the schlongs.  Dang, another issue to fix.

Hello there, 
I started the project which is basically is a combination of BHUNP and Jane bod from Fallout 4, everything went +- fine (for a total newbie), but 1 thing is really beyond me. In Outfit Studio, as well as in Blender during weight painting some vertices/zones won't move, they still act on their own during animations so to say.

I was choosing 3 forearm bones, or separately – result is the same, thus I can't smooth this zone. On the other hand, as far as I can tell, UUNP and BHUNP has this problem as well – is this some kind of limitation? 

BTW I'm talking about Skyrim LE

image.png

image.png

9 hours ago, Nevermind1337 said:

Hello there, 
I started the project which is basically is a combination of BHUNP and Jane bod from Fallout 4, everything went +- fine (for a total newbie), but 1 thing is really beyond me. In Outfit Studio, as well as in Blender during weight painting some vertices/zones won't move, they still act on their own during animations so to say.

I was choosing 3 forearm bones, or separately – result is the same, thus I can't smooth this zone. On the other hand, as far as I can tell, UUNP and BHUNP has this problem as well – is this some kind of limitation? 

BTW I'm talking about Skyrim LE

image.png

image.png

hey were syncronized, i did that yesterday, jb, bhunp, cbbe 3bbb, and tbd (well jb i merge it today) not shure if mine got the same problem, you can try
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88452