Did you get the uunp sliders. Both cbbe and uunp have different slider packs you need to run there bodies. Try to make a new character female uunp and see if the sliders are available there and if not is the cbbe sliders able to be used. This would confirm my ? or if none of that fits your problem have you used OS on the problem armors? 

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

Did you get the uunp sliders.

Duh, that was it. I reinstalled BodySLide chosing the UUNP options and it seems to work as intended. I didn't remember I had to chose the sliders when I installed it (that was quiiiite a bit ago, but still...)

Thanks a bunch for the quick and useful answer!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to use the Modders Resource "Heels" foot slider to replace the included feet in an open-toed heels mesh. I'm following the included instructions, but on Steps 6 & 7 (Long boots version) I'm stuck- I don't know what it actually means.

"6.) Select ONLY the "Feet" and "Toe" bones [...] and "Copy selected weights"  to the boots."

At this point, the feet are sticking straight out into thin air, not angled downward to fit the boots at all. When I nonetheless follow the instructions and copy Feet and Toe bone weights to the boots with the feet only close to the boots in the heel area, the result in-game is ugly.

"7.) Conform the boots to the feet sliders"

I know how to conform the boots to the feet (use Move and/or brushes to nudge the boots shape(s) around and conform them to the feet) but I do not know how to conform the boots to the feet sliders. When I nonetheless follow these instructions as best as I can decipher their intent and shove the boots soles all the way up to align with the straight-out, level feet, it is a very messy process and goes against every grain in my body- surely, this cannot be what this instruction intends, yet it is literally what it says to do! Again predictably, this results in horribly-distorted feet and heels in-game.

Basically, neither of these instructions make sense to me until after the feet have been morphed down into the high-heels position using the new imported bsd slider. The other instructions are either self-explanatory or expressed in sufficient detail that they make sense and I can follow them with confidence.

Has anyone actually used the High Heels foot slider? Can someone please explain what steps 6 and 7 actually want us to do? Does anyone know why we would want to be conforming boots to undrooped :classic_tongue: feet that are sticking out into the air nowhere near the boots except at the heels? Same with copying bone weights- why do we want to do that BEFORE importing the heels-stance slider of choice and morphing the feet downward to match the high-heels slant?

Alternatively, am I completely missing something crucial here? (I hate it when I do that). Thanks in advance for any/all help.

Does anyone know if there is a faster way to fix clipping on larger body presets Ive been going in and increase mesh volume load preset then repeat this process however many times it takes to fix the clipping, is there a more efficient way to do it. I tried setting the base shape to my preset and I thought it worked then I loaded it up in bodyslide and I quickly figured out that doesn't work lol. Is there a way to form to increase meshes faster?

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,

i am a noob in skyrim modding approaching 200 mods via mo2 now... i went with the cbbe, looks good right now. however the other skin mods look good as well, i remember a discussion years ago that only one skin mod is executable at a time... i just wanted to ask if this is still the case... and what other skin mods may conflict with cbbe.

am i fine installing the dimonized unp female body with cbbe active ?

7 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

hi all,

i am a noob in skyrim modding approaching 200 mods via mo2 now... i went with the cbbe, looks good right now. however the other skin mods look good as well, i remember a discussion years ago that only one skin mod is executable at a time... i just wanted to ask if this is still the case... and what other skin mods may conflict with cbbe.

am i fine installing the dimonized unp female body with cbbe active ?

cbbe bodys gotta have cbbe compatible textures, and unp (or uunp) bodys gotta have unp compatible textures

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, kamenlollo said:

I hope to be in the right place for this question I encountered this problem when I try to modify these garments on bodyslide, the dress itself resizes but the body does not move, does anyone know how to solve it? if i forgot to download something ??

1.png

you gotta conform all

Hey  guys, hopefully someone has run into this issue before:

So I'm in the midst of doing a HDT bodyslide/slutification of this mod

Everything looks correct and morphs properly in bodyslide:

138868223_2019-12-2801_17_03-OutfitStudio-Dwemfatale_tripleex_body_hdt.thumb.png.a215ffed2346fb6ced2e32d45c7060ff.png

92357202_2019-12-2801_47_14-Preview.png.1869e1f615f5757470d2c48322761e36.png

Ingame though.......

It looks like this:

909989439_2019-12-2801_24_31-Skyrim.png.12765ba27da83bfe94b25eace4f4790b.png

The morphs and HDT are working properly though......

After further testing, it actually seems to be an issue with exporting the NIF file itself.

I started a new body slide project and imported the original _1.NIF file.

It looks fine in Outfit Studio and the weights are all present:

182700400_2019-12-2820_37_15-OutfitStudio-NewOutfit.thumb.png.e7bbf6a4afc83dff1e62c6cff7fa5481.png

In game however, once i export a _1.nif and _0.nif file to test:

526774499_2019-12-2820_36_32-Skyrim.thumb.png.2533bab8f9f496abdf27c4d27bf084eb.png

Its almost as if some of the mesh exported 180* backwards

Does anyone have any idea about what might have caused this?

6 hours ago, jimmyyu said:

Hey  guys, hopefully someone has run into this issue before:

So I'm in the midst of doing a HDT bodyslide/slutification of this mod

Everything looks correct and morphs properly in bodyslide:

138868223_2019-12-2801_17_03-OutfitStudio-Dwemfatale_tripleex_body_hdt.thumb.png.a215ffed2346fb6ced2e32d45c7060ff.png

92357202_2019-12-2801_47_14-Preview.png.1869e1f615f5757470d2c48322761e36.png

Ingame though.......

It looks like this:

909989439_2019-12-2801_24_31-Skyrim.png.12765ba27da83bfe94b25eace4f4790b.png

The morphs and HDT are working properly though......

After further testing, it actually seems to be an issue with exporting the NIF file itself.

I started a new body slide project and imported the original _1.NIF file.

It looks fine in Outfit Studio and the weights are all present:

182700400_2019-12-2820_37_15-OutfitStudio-NewOutfit.thumb.png.e7bbf6a4afc83dff1e62c6cff7fa5481.png

In game however, once i export a _1.nif and _0.nif file to test:

526774499_2019-12-2820_36_32-Skyrim.thumb.png.2533bab8f9f496abdf27c4d27bf084eb.png

Its almost as if some of the mesh exported 180* backwards

Does anyone have any idea about what might have caused this?

Check the mesh for correctness in the latest NifSkope release.

If things are located in the wrong spots there as well, then you need to import it into Outfit Studio, disable the skinning (in the shape properties of all shapes), export it, import it, enable skinning again and redo the bone weighting.

That way, all the bone transforms will reset to the reference skeleton.

Also make sure all the meshes use the correct partition slots.

3 hours ago, ousnius said:

If things are located in the wrong spots there as well, then you need to import it into Outfit Studio, disable the skinning (in the shape properties of all shapes), export it, import it, enable skinning again and redo the bone weighting.

Thank you for the help ousnius!  Is there a place where I can see or read a tutorial on how to do this?  I’m not super familiar with NifSkope

6 hours ago, ousnius said:

While I don't know what I'm looking for, I set up NifSkope 2.0 Dev 7 and loaded both the original and the mesh after it has been loaded into Outfit Studio as a new project and exported as a .NIF.

Similar issues seem to be occurring here.

509671832_2019-12-3012_26_48-Steam.thumb.png.b280eb86d1d05a079a2077bc5a2702d3.png

*Image edited because the Pasties have rotated behind the reference body, and I might want to post this later on NM once I figure out a solution.

By "Disabling Skinning"  do you mean selecting each of the shapes in Outfit Studio, clicking "Shape->Properties...->Geometry->Skinned" and then exporting all of the shapes after that?

1 hour ago, jimmyyu said:

While I don't know what I'm looking for, I set up NifSkope 2.0 Dev 7 and loaded both the original and the mesh after it has been loaded into Outfit Studio as a new project and exported as a .NIF.

Similar issues seem to be occurring here.

509671832_2019-12-3012_26_48-Steam.thumb.png.b280eb86d1d05a079a2077bc5a2702d3.png

*Image edited because the Pasties have rotated behind the reference body, and I might want to post this later on NM once I figure out a solution.

By "Disabling Skinning"  do you mean selecting each of the shapes in Outfit Studio, clicking "Shape->Properties...->Geometry->Skinned" and then exporting all of the shapes after that?

Your solution worked!

I disabled the skinning and exported everything as a nif.

After Re-importing it, and enabling skinning again, I had to rotate and move some parts back into their correct spots.

After copying the bone weights and then manually editing some of them with the paint tool, it started to look much better in game.

Now there is a separate issue, however....

As i get closer to the armor in game, parts of it disappear ..... Have you seen this happen before?

Screenshots:

ScreenShot2.png.7e6b8a8e7763c8e736a1dc33cfae1189.pngScreenShot4.thumb.png.51138fce5c7a8bcf86abcb5847ae18e0.pngScreenShot3.png.03c80fb97c45ed78987a9d0298092c19.png

1 hour ago, jimmyyu said:

Your solution worked!

I disabled the skinning and exported everything as a nif.

After Re-importing it, and enabling skinning again, I had to rotate and move some parts back into their correct spots.

After copying the bone weights and then manually editing some of them with the paint tool, it started to look much better in game.

Now there is a separate issue, however....

As i get closer to the armor in game, parts of it disappear ..... Have you seen this happen before?

Screenshots:

ScreenShot2.png.7e6b8a8e7763c8e736a1dc33cfae1189.pngScreenShot4.thumb.png.51138fce5c7a8bcf86abcb5847ae18e0.pngScreenShot3.png.03c80fb97c45ed78987a9d0298092c19.png

Get 4.9 of Outfit Studio and re-save it with that.

2 hours ago, ousnius said:

Get 4.9 of Outfit Studio and re-save it with that.

Thanks Ousnius!  Its working Perfectly.

Since im here though, I had one more question......

Some of the previous OS tutorials I was reading through mentioned the capability to move sliders higher than 100% or lower than 0% for sake of making a conversion reference.....

Was that functionality taken out?

I am not able to manually type an out of bounds value in the box to the side of the slider or use the +/- buttons to go past.

Any help is appreciated

8 hours ago, jimmyyu said:

Thanks Ousnius!  Its working Perfectly.

Since im here though, I had one more question......

Some of the previous OS tutorials I was reading through mentioned the capability to move sliders higher than 100% or lower than 0% for sake of making a conversion reference.....

Was that functionality taken out?

I am not able to manually type an out of bounds value in the box to the side of the slider or use the +/- buttons to go past.

Any help is appreciated

While I'm not sure about the conversion reference bit, you can use the numpad, and ONLY the numpad to type numbers into the slider boxes.

So I have another interesting problem:

I have a mod that has two identical meshes with different textures applied that I am interested in converting.....

Its made for a UNPB originally, and I'm converting it to CBBE.

I did the usual process:

Convert reference UNPB-> CBBE, set base, load CBBE HDT, Conform All, edited the clipping for some individual sliders and then copied the bone weights.

Within bodyslide preview and Nifscope they both look good......

Ingame though, there is a serious neck gap on only one of the two main armors that it comes with (compare top to bottom):

20200105013844_1.thumb.jpg.90ff0642a638ebcbd098e717ce1d7cef.jpg20200105013942_1.jpg.59c68c0d9958593251ef5667a434fa7a.jpg

Thinking of course that it was user error, I installed the original mod by itself and actually saw the same thing!

Again the darker variant has the gap, and the light does not........

20200105012721_1.thumb.jpg.b55e76e2607f78ad4ffe419901cd8eb0.jpg20200105012819_1.thumb.jpg.08d403b66fa3957e14fcdeae51a4d476.jpg

Is there a way to compensate for that gap when converting it?

Thank you for any possible help you can provide

OK so I think I got ignored by the mod authors so i'll ask here...i have two questions? The BDO Tamer Binari armor mod, is there a UUNP conversion file? and the BDO Tamer Zereth Armor, in game the white sleeves and pants don't appear, it's the sleeveless version instead, is there a way to fix that?

42 minutes ago, aonduine said:

OK so I think I got ignored by the mod authors so i'll ask here...i have two questions? The BDO Tamer Binari armor mod, is there a UUNP conversion file? and the BDO Tamer Zereth Armor, in game the white sleeves and pants don't appear, it's the sleeveless version instead, is there a way to fix that?

I'll take a quick look at the setup of the mod and let you know.  From the other three conversions ive completed (Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) you can covert it with the type of UNP in the conversion reference that best matches the shape.

26 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I'll take a quick look at the setup of the mod and let you know.  From the other three conversions ive completed (Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) you can covert it with the type of UNP in the conversion reference that best matches the shape.

Thank you so much for the reply!!! You really made my day! Gonna head out for a few hours so I'll be back later, again thanks alot