Is this compatible with any other NPC, bandit overhaul? such as NPC85, beautiful bandit

I don't think it should bother any other mod, other than when it is enabled, Bandit's, and most every creature in the game will not attack you unless you start the attack, and even then some may over look it.

If a quest need advancing by having one attack you then disable it, and they will attack.

If you are having the problem where scripts can't compile if CK is opened via Mod Organizer, this is a common problem which is mentioned here: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/6214-howto-use-creationkit-from-mo/

Basically the problem is MO does not support Papyrus Compiler, because by default the compiler tries to run as x64. MO does not support x64 applications (apparently) and so it does not work. You can download the utility mentioned in the post to force Papyrus Compiler to run as x86 application, and then it will work completely fine with MO. No need to transfer scripts in and out of your main directory. This worked for me very well.

Hopefully that is your problem and then it will work fine if you use this fix.

PS thank you for the mod and please make a Skyrim quest mod if you have time, your Oblivion quest mods are the best I ever played. Even if unfinished.

I have been to that page, and actually had it save in favorite. I have typed, and re typed all that stuff so many time's, but it keeps saying unable to find path.. which is like total BS. It has made me pretty angry. I am still trying to make some kind of sense of it.

First off I did not install steam in the default folder, as I wanted to avoid window UAC.  but that should not be a problem as i changed the target path to my path to my common\Skyrim\Papyrus compiler\papyruscompiler.exe

But no matter how many times i type it, or look at it to make sure it is right it keeps saying can't fins the path.

I did allow Net FX tools to go to default, which was different from the first poster in that thread. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe"  but that is the correct path for my Corflags.exe

Which I have been typing full path from

C:\> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe" \32bit+ "C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\papyrus compiler\papyruscompiler.exe"

I installed steam to C:\steamDir\  [ My attempt to avoid UAC ]

I also tried forward slash

C:\> "C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v8.1A/bin/NETFX 4.5.1 Tools/corflags.exe" /32bit+ "C:/SteamDir/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/papyrus compiler/papyruscompiler.exe"

Nothing seems to work, very aggravating

I even tried this which got a little better reaction, but still gave me the > Corflags : error CF002 : Could not find file for reading

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe" /32bit+ "C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\32bit+ PapyrusCompiler.exe"

I am wondering if being in the root directory, as in my command prompt is beginning in C:\> could somehow be messing it up.. it is really frustrating.

I am wondering if being in the root directory, as in my command prompt is beginning in C:\> could somehow be messing it up.. it is really frustrating.

I installed Steam to my \Users\Public\Steam file instead of root, as Windows doesn't like changing things there either.  Only the Users folders are really carte blanche for modification of files without UAC.

I haven't tried the STEP Page method for the compiler recently though, so I don't remember if I did that one, or another set of directions... which did not work.

If you are having the problem where scripts can't compile if CK is opened via Mod Organizer, this is a common problem which is mentioned here: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/6214-howto-use-creationkit-from-mo/

Basically the problem is MO does not support Papyrus Compiler, because by default the compiler tries to run as x64. MO does not support x64 applications (apparently) and so it does not work. You can download the utility mentioned in the post to force Papyrus Compiler to run as x86 application, and then it will work completely fine with MO. No need to transfer scripts in and out of your main directory. This worked for me very well.

PS thank you for the mod and please make a Skyrim quest mod if you have time, your Oblivion quest mods are the best I ever played. Even if unfinished.

I have been to that page, and actually had it save in favorite. I have typed, and re typed all that stuff so many time's, but it keeps saying unable to find path.. which is like total BS. It has made me pretty angry. I am still trying to make some kind of sense of it.

First off I did not install steam in the default folder, as I wanted to avoid window UAC.  but that should not be a problem as i changed the target path to my path to my common\Skyrim\Papyrus compiler\papyruscompiler.exe

But no matter how many times i type it, or look at it to make sure it is right it keeps saying can't fins the path.

I did allow Net FX tools to go to default, which was different from the first poster in that thread. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe"  but that is the correct path for my Corflags.exe

C:\> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe" \32bit+ "C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\papyrus compiler\papyruscompiler.exe"

C:\> "C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v8.1A/bin/NETFX 4.5.1 Tools/corflags.exe" /32bit+ "C:/SteamDir/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/papyrus compiler/papyruscompiler.exe"

I even tried this which got a little better reaction, but still gave me the > Corflags : error CF002 : Could not find file for reading

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools\corflags.exe" /32bit+ "C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\32bit+ PapyrusCompiler.exe"

Dang that sounds really frustrating.

FWIW paths in Windows use backslash \, but I don't think it matters if you use / instead. But the /32bit+ is a command not a directory, so it always needs to use a forward slash /. For that reason it makes sense that the first and third don't work, but I am surprised that the second one doesn't work if the paths are correct.

Anyway I did manage to get this working on my own computer after trying for a long time, so if you ever feel like trying again feel free to PM me some error screenshots and I'll see if I remember them.

Reinstalling Skyrim to play around with this mod btw

If you run the most recent version of the Microsoft 8.1 SDK, it installs to a different directory.  When I installed it, it installed to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools"

That would explain the "path not found" if you are referencing a folder/file that doesn't exist.

Try navigating to that directory above, and see if there is a CorFlags.exe.  If not, just do a search of C:\program files (x86) until you find the right folder, and that's probably the directory you need to replace in the first part of the command. 

Also sidenote about UAC, the only reason you generally receive some/all of those prompts is because you are trying to do an action you can't do with "normal user" permissions.  You can usually bypass those by modifying the NTFS permissions of the folders by giving your account (or the users group) modify/full control.  Since you then have explicit access that is not granted through the administrative group, UAC won't fire (unless it needs to do other, admin functions, like installing, modifying the registry, etc).

No clue about your problems myself, but i know that CPU has a lot of knowledge, uses MO for modding and is always willing to help, even with teamview or something if necessary. I didn't know LL back in the time when i played Oblivion, but i'd be glad to see a quest mod from you. :)

Another thought: I'm not sure about policies when a mod is abandoned and doesn't mention any re-use or license... but if possible, i'd be happy about a continuation of this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20485-sexlab-guild-v9/page-1

It's a prostitution mod which already has several quests (random and linear questline both), some might need a bit spice, others are fine.

And i don't know the code either, i can only hope that it would reduce your work if it's somewhat close to what you have in mind. ;)

Dang that sounds really frustrating.

FWIW paths in Windows use backslash \, but I don't think it matters if you use / instead. But the /32bit+ is a command not a directory, so it always needs to use a forward slash /. For that reason it makes sense that the first and third don't work, but I am surprised that the second one doesn't work if the paths are correct.

Anyway I did manage to get this working on my own computer after trying for a long time, so if you ever feel like trying again feel free to PM me some error screenshots and I'll see if I remember them.

Reinstalling Skyrim to play around with this mod btw

I had forgotten about the back slash forward slash, that was helpful. I think I finally got the thing to work, it seemed to finish without any error's, so maybe it is set up to run in 32bit.

But I still have directory problem's, or something  I am going to have to search some more I guess to get this right.  I am still having problems compiling scripts.

No clue about your problems myself, but i know that CPU has a lot of knowledge, uses MO for modding and is always willing to help, even with teamview or something if necessary. I didn't know LL back in the time when i played Oblivion, but i'd be glad to see a quest mod from you. :)

Another thought: I'm not sure about policies when a mod is abandoned and doesn't mention any re-use or license... but if possible, i'd be happy about a continuation of this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20485-sexlab-guild-v9/page-1

It's a prostitution mod which already has several quests (random and linear questline both), some might need a bit spice, others are fine.

And i don't know the code either, i can only hope that it would reduce your work if it's somewhat close to what you have in mind. ;)

Thank you, I might look at that one for idea's, but I like doing my own stuff, I would sort  of like to do soemthing along the lines of my Blackmail mod, but also maybe some sort of institute of learning, might be involved in a minor way.

Actual quest, and dialogue, those things are not really a big problem, I do like building my own world spaces, as I did in Crowning Isle, and I have built some spaces already, with town's and perfectly navmapped, so companions follow well, in my messing around with the CK.  I am doing and archipelagoes area at the moment, totally separate from the Default Skyrim Map.

I like my own spaces, because I don't have to be quite so concerned about if I move this will it effect someone Else's mod.

I like all the CK improvement's over any of the older CK, except for the separation of the script's from the CK.

The separation of the scripting from the ESP, ESM, is the main thing I have against Skyrim modding. It makes searching for event's or word's or variables that you have done, very troublesome. 

In Morrowind, Oblivion, even FONV, I could easy pull up a routine as a library, function to duplicate it in another script, or rapidly search for all the times I had used a certain global, or variable, and the search would go through all script's, dialogue, and objects, and any text any where in my mod of the game, and find all places I had used it.

That made many things very easy to check, and repeat when necessary, and with my forgetful mind was a god send. But the new CK lacks this much needed by me ability.

I am just a Code monkey, ( I see so many professional programmers doing skyrim stuff now, I am embarrassed to even try to mod it )  if I make something that work's through much trial and error, I tend to just duplicate it when I need it. Being able to search for that piece of code I managed to make work before so I can modify it to use again somewhere else is almost a must for me.

As I also do a lot of scripting where I may set a variable in a script, and then change it in a dialogue, it is essential that I be able to search, and that search needs to dig through the dialogue, and all of the scripts, and objects,  for my Mod, and this need to be easy, and on a moments notice.

I have found no good way to do this in Skyrim CK.

>>> But my biggest problem right now is getting scripts to compile in MO, s I can get back to doing something, I really do not want to give up all my MO profiles, and revert to just the main folder for everything.

I will check with CPU, he has been helpful in the past.

Just to clarify some thing I never place you in the bandit Faction, not once ever.

If not bandit, banditfriend faction?

Or are you just changing the banditfaction reaction to the player faction? Cause I think that would lead to fewer problems, if it is possible to do on the fly.

Would mean that guards and other bandit haters would not kill you on sight.

I played all day with this mod and no one attak me even if they fight each other befor me. I just stay there and do not mess with them.

Good to see you Galgath working on this mod.

You know, Maria Eden has the same theme with the bandit ring. The sad thing is, that already attacking npcs will not get calmed. That makes this not usable for Defeat etc.

Simple enlarging the clients by adding bandits should not be the sense of it.  Sanguine Debouchery was once on the right way, but is now, well see yourself what you think about it.

i miss a clear and simple mod, where the pc lost a combat, get tied up, been whiped, used as slave whore, finally sending home or stayed as one of them. without adding 20 mods as requirements. Good Luck

Good to see you Galgath working on this mod.

You know, Maria Eden has the same theme with the bandit ring. The sad thing is, that already attacking npcs will not get calmed. That makes this not usable for Defeat etc.

Simple enlarging the clients by adding bandits should not be the sense of it.  Sanguine Debouchery was once on the right way, but is now, well see yourself what you think about it.

i miss a clear and simple mod, where the pc lost a combat, get tied up, been whiped, used as slave whore, finally sending home or stayed as one of them. without adding 20 mods as requirements. Good Luck

The ring is sort of in there by accident, or planed, and left. When I was first figuring out how I wanted to do it, i tried a scripted ring, but the problem with the ring was during sex it would be removed, and then you get hit with a kaiser blade in the back, so I culled the ring Idea, but I left the ring in there, it may not be that safe to use.

No, toggling in MCM the way I have done it is by far the best way I think, if I made a Wheel menu, I would wast a users Key, and I don't know about you all, but even with 104-key. I still find every usage Precious. 

To stop the attacks when you put it on I would need a blanket spell to cast of some kind, to calm everyone so the transfer of I like you could take effect.  I don't want to mess with that at this time.

Thank you, but this is just mostly a toy I used to enhance my own use of some of some of the great Prostitution mods skyrim modders have given us.

It right now just does one simple thing, and that is to allow you to wander in the giant camps, bandit camps, walk among all the animal's, in general walk to the bottom of most dungeon's and the only problems you would have are the trap's, and puzzles, ( might have to kill some things to get key's or open door's ).

I have set up some functions for calling sex in my quest script, but have done no dialogue, or AI calls to start them.  I might, but I am having some problems with MO right now. I really want to mod from it, but it is making any scripting a real pain it the wazoo ! I just hate to go back to NMM totally, and only one profile, that would be like really sucky !

Yea, I know that pain, I really wanted to try my hand at creating a mod for Skyrim (I wanted to try and come up with just a short and sweet Stalker themed story mod), but CK+MO is not nice (well CK is not nice anyway), plus Improved CS for Oblivion was comparatively nice to mod with, I used it to edit some parts in your mods that caused me trouble (and lower some sex counters =P).

Either way, good to see you on the modding scene once more, even if you do ragequit it =P

• 2 weeks later...

The ring is sort of in there by accident, or planed, and left. When I was first figuring out how I wanted to do it, i tried a scripted ring, but the problem with the ring was during sex it would be removed, and then you get hit with a kaiser blade in the back, so I culled the ring Idea, but I left the ring in there, it may not be that safe to use.

If you still want to play around with the ring idea: You should be able to stop the removal by adding the SexLabNoStrip (xx02F16E) keyword to the items you don't want to be stripped. Haven't played around with it myself yet but I believe it should have the same effect as setting the item to "Never remove" in the strip item editor.

I understand how to force the ring on, but to many mods, to many key word's, ( and they keep making more in many of the still worked on mod's and resources ) to many forced take offs can happen, I find it better to just stay with the MCM off/on for now.

sexlab no strip would not stop other reason it might get removed, just to many mod's grab the clothing.

Also the person or player needs and easy way to turn it off, and on that is reliable.

this mod sounds really fun galgat :)

i am wondering if i can use this with my male dragonborn pc and persuade all bandit ladies with kisses and sex if they demand to explore their camps.

i am definatelly gonna give this mod try 

I would think you could use it with any mod, disable the second option on the first page for normal fun, and enable it, and be most everyone's friend.

There are a few villains I have missed, so kind of be ready if you see a Draugr Death Overlord, swinging, and axe at you, better duck.

There are probably some others I may have missed, but if you run the esp with both dawnguard, and Dragonborn dependency's, you won't run into many, but there are a few.

Just be aware that if you save your game and then reload latter, you will have to toggle back through the disable, enable. I need too do and onload , fix if I ever get MO to compile my scripts. 

Also if the mob's have gone aggressive,  toggling the option on probably won't help, need to be on before you encounter them. I would have to do a blanked calming spell or something to cool them off, not really worth the trouble, or papyrus load for this. I wanted to keep this very, very simple, and no script load.

I am still having problems compiling in MO, and I don't want to go back to the one profile, NMM stuff, having to turn on/off esp, esm to play different characters is just a pain in the wazoo.

with MO I just flip to another profile, and play.  I really like that

Gadget,

I use MO too, and like you, had some issues running CK and creating a mod (JUGs). My solution is a bit of a kludge, but works for me. I created another DATA directory and names it DATA-CK. Copy everything in your real data directory into that.

Now rename DATA to DATA-REAL and rename DATA-CK to DATA. Do your work, copy your mod's files out to a different location, zip them up.

Rename DATA to DATA-CK and rename DATA-REAL to DATA. Start MO, install your new mod (or modified mod)

Yes, you have to copy things like unofficial patches, SexLab, SKYUI, etc over to the DATA-CK directory , but you only copy your mod instead of every mod into that DATA-CK directory. What you end up with is a pretty clean environment for working on your mod. Just takes a bit of fiddling to set it up (and of course enough extra hard drive space to accommodate it)

Need to work? Rename 2 directories..... work... copy mod files out... rename 2 directories... done

Gadget,

I use MO too, and like you, had some issues running CK and creating a mod (JUGs). My solution is a bit of a kludge, but works for me. I created another DATA directory and names it DATA-CK. Copy everything in your real data directory into that.

Now rename DATA to DATA-REAL and rename DATA-CK to DATA. Do your work, copy your mod's files out to a different location, zip them up.

Rename DATA to DATA-CK and rename DATA-REAL to DATA. Start MO, install your new mod (or modified mod)

Yes, you have to copy things like unofficial patches, SexLab, SKYUI, etc over to the DATA-CK directory , but you only copy your mod instead of every mod into that DATA-CK directory. What you end up with is a pretty clean environment for working on your mod. Just takes a bit of fiddling to set it up (and of course enough extra hard drive space to accommodate it)

Need to work? Rename 2 directories..... work... copy mod files out... rename 2 directories... done

That is one I have not heard, i may give that a try latter. I can see how it work's, but gosh is would, or could take up a lot of HD space.. still I may have to try that. I just hate to give up MO, it is such a blessing for testing mods.

Gadget,

That is one I have not heard, i may give that a try latter. I can see how it work's, but gosh is would, or could take up a lot of HD space.. still I may have to try that. I just hate to give up MO, it is such a blessing for testing mods.

If you skip the armor and other appearance mods you would save a lot of file space. The HD textures and hair files and everything else that makes Skyrim look good (and you'll never see in the CK, or not need to see if you run the game to test script and dialog edits) are what take up most space.  Scripts, being just text, take up very little so even if you have to unpack all of the source files and compiled scripts for all of your master/dependent mods, you won't need much room.

If you think about it... you're copying a clean data directory WITHOUT all the appearance and armor mods and all that stuff. I mean....that's what MO does. Keeps your actual data directory clean. It also means you have to install things upon which YOUR mod is dependent. My DATA-CK directory is about 10gigs.....a little less.... after installing Skyrim unofficial patch, SexLab, SKSE, and a few mods upon which JUGs is dependent. My REAL directory is actually about a gig or 2 SMALLER..... because MO doesn't mess with my real directory.

• 1 month later...

If it's already been suggested, I apologize but I'm not gonna read every comment to find out.

In Skyrim modding, "Tavern Clothes" are prostitute clothes. What about adding an effect to tavern clothes that activates the "friendlywhore" effect? Maybe you could consult the author of Radiant Prostitution, WraithSlayer, about how to do it.

For immersion's sake, I'd also like to see an option that limits the "friendlywhore" effect to people. Maybe include giants... I think they're smart enough to hold off blasting a whore into outer space if some nookie is possible.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's already been suggested, I apologize but I'm not gonna read every comment to find out.

In Skyrim modding, "Tavern Clothes" are prostitute clothes. What about adding an effect to tavern clothes that activates the "friendlywhore" effect? Maybe you could consult the author of Radiant Prostitution, WraithSlayer, about how to do it.

For immersion's sake, I'd also like to see an option that limits the "friendlywhore" effect to people. Maybe include giants... I think they're smart enough to hold off blasting a whore into outer space if some nookie is possible.

I am having a bit less time right now to try any of my simple modding, I doubt I would mess with making clothing a function to the prostitution.

I might latter do something, with the global I use to turn off/On creature prostitution, and human, I could maybe set the global higher for Creature, and make this a possible, as to making one setting for Humanoid, and the next high for both.  Right now  I am a bit tied up with other things, and home life, not much time to devote to Modding. That is why this is such a simple mod..LOL

• 1 month later...