• 2 months later...

hey i have gived now this mod a spinn and its really fun and nice to have in many areas ,dragons appears as they supposed to if you have option enabled for it.

i am bit wondering mcm menu where are page 1 and page 2,

page 2            

option 1 

passive npc

option 3 

prostitution

option 5

prostiotution 

option 6

random dragons

what are option 1 option 3 and option 5 and option 6 ? there are no names at them so i am bit unsure about them other wise easy to understand :) 

now i was finally able to kind of scout caves little bit at start and see if i could go there in my current skill level and have some fun with ladies in sametime ;) 

thank you for mod galgat :) 

• 10 months later...

On 4/6/2018 at 8:33 PM, quarzo said:

the mod is amazing, but for some reason mcm page 2 dont show any test, do you know what how solve it¿'

test ?

second page has to options that you can use.

should be the lower two options, the simple prostitution, and no random dragons.  The latest Version of "SLAL More nasty critter" has stopped my little Creature Chat in the prostitution from working, the Humanoid Chat is still working, but the creature chat is not.

Actually it is the "HentaiCreatures_MNCv11_1C" That had the Creatures activated for chat that was changed ( Removed ), and as I used it as a resource, sort of, it crippled function in my little Mod.  ( may fix it latter )

MadMansGun made a fix for it https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=482041

Should fit in load order most anywhere, but probably best to be after HentaiCreatures.esp

If you are running "timing is everything Mod" use it's random dragon percentage, it is far better, and it will pretty much over ride my No random dragons anyway. It is better for controlling random dragons any way, and it can not only turn them off random dragon's, but can allow you to control the percentage of attack's and how often they occur.

This mod was made for me to be able to turn off/On, Aggressive behavior from Most nearly all Creature's and NPC in the Game. For testing, and to give me more Clients to sell my wares too, as in Prostitution.   I want to extent or add some more things to it over time, hopefully, just little helper, and cheat things that can be turned off/On as needed.

I need to shore up a few things in it too. It is a very simple thing.

5 hours ago, galgat said:

This mod was made for me to be able to turn off/On, Aggressive behavior from Most nearly all Creature's and NPC in the Game. For testing, and to give me more Clients to sell my wares too, as in Prostitution.   I want to extent or add some more things to it over time, hopefully, just little helper, and cheat things that can be turned off/On as needed.

I need to shore up a few things in it too. It is a very simple thing.

men, for me your mod is the best, is the "must to have" for a inmersive prostitute play. i really enjoy the dialogs you add, this only need some approach client like workingGirl(        a outdated mod)  and more dialogs of course for be perfect (specially enable it for all creatures XD)  (sorry my bad english)

but i am a bit confuced about some things.

1)

what is GGFW_02? is like a "lastest patch" ?

screenshot-www.loverslab.com-2018_04.15-00-29-24.thumb.png.661eeb36989e00512cd8637ca7f7cd0c.png

2) like @Friendly Hugger i have a issue with mcm text. when i open the page 2.

for example the name of the option chance (in the screenshot with number "69") is the chance of rape? or the dragon encounter chance?

ScreenShot11.bmp

the prostitutions options what means? the tooltip dont work :frown: 

option 1 

passive npc

option 3 

prostitution

option 5

prostiotution 

option 6

random dragons

ScreenShot13.bmp

3 hours ago, quarzo said:

men, for me your mod is the best, is the "must to have" for a inmersive prostitute play. i really enjoy the dialogs you add, this only need some approach client like workingGirl(        a outdated mod)  and more dialogs of course for be perfect (specially enable it for all creatures XD)  (sorry my bad english)

but i am a bit confuced about some things.

1)

what is GGFW_02? is like a "lastest patch" ?

screenshot-www.loverslab.com-2018_04.15-00-29-24.thumb.png.661eeb36989e00512cd8637ca7f7cd0c.png

2) like @Friendly Hugger i have a issue with mcm text. when i open the page 2.

for example the name of the option chance (in the screenshot with number "69") is the chance of rape? or the dragon encounter chance?

ScreenShot11.bmp

the prostitutions options what means? the tooltip dont work :frown: 

option 1 

passive npc

option 3 

prostitution

option 5

prostiotution 

option 6

random dragons

ScreenShot13.bmp

it was the early version, I think it only had the " friendly pc " and nothing else.  I left it because I thought the Newer version Might cause problems for some.  I probably should remove it. 

But If I do it would pop the web page up, and some people would think I had Updated.. LOL :smile:  I guess I messed up my numbering system.. The reason the newer is larger I was messing with some sound file's, just for fun used in some of the Prostitution dialogue.

I keep it in my load order all the time as it help's at times when I maybe get to much DDI stuff on, and get attacked by Bandit's or monsters, and it also allows me to sell my wares to Bandit's and other normally aggressive NPC.

And I can turn it off any time it cause's trouble.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, poblivion said:

Your mod is great ??

PS: If you add some exciting tasks, it would be great. I'd have an idea for one: Party Whore - a Party Invitation to massive Group Sex (10 male guests gradually, or after groups have sex with party whore ).

I might do something like that latter on.  And thank You!

I really only made this one to get a feel for the new tes5 ck, and papyrus ( which I hate. there are to many commands missing that were available for OBSE, that SKSE does not have. Many commands that worked in oblivion, and OBSE no longer even function. ), probably due in part to the separation of the script's from the .esp, esm.  The property setting's are a pain for me, and all the resources keep changing, so anything I do today will probably be broken tomorrow.?  The text search is useless in the skyrim CK, as it will not search script's.

I mostly did this for personal testing, and to allow me more clients for prostitution.  The little prostitution dialogue's I set up were for learning how to best make, and call my sex functions.

I posted it mostly because I thought others might have a small need for the friendly enemy's, and could mix, and match the use of that with other mod's.

But I might look at shoring it up a little latter.

I actually have a very large mod I am working on, but with all the changes of late, I am spending a lot of time just fixing what a changed resource buggered, and having trouble staying focused. Knowing another change is on the way..?

Been following your work. you done good. Heres my problem. It fells like the voice is reading a script. Its goes good till the script. they dont let go. There not them selfs enjoying the game. Its a great mod until the voice starts reading. They need to be them selves. dont they ever have sex. dont be mad. this is a great mod. tell them to cut loose. theres room for a lot of different lines. Please dont stop. Your there. 

4 hours ago, galgat said:

I might do something like that latter on.  And thank You!

I really only made this one to get a feel for the new tes5 ck, and papyrus ( which I hate. there are to many commands missing that were available for OBSE, that SKSE does not have. Many commands that worked in oblivion, and OBSE no longer even function. ), probably due in part to the separation of the script's from the .esp, esm.  The property setting's are a pain for me, and all the resources keep changing, so anything I do today will probably be broken tomorrow.?  The text search is useless in the skyrim CK, as it will not search script's.

I mostly did this for personal testing, and to allow me more clients for prostitution.  The little prostitution dialogue's I set up were for learning how to best make, and call my sex functions.

I posted it mostly because I thought others might have a small need for the friendly enemy's, and could mix, and match the use of that with other mod's.

But I might look at shoring it up a little latter.

I actually have a very large mod I am working on, but with all the changes of late, I am spending a lot of time just fixing what a changed resource buggered, and having trouble staying focused. Knowing another change is on the way..?

It's frustrating, with the new game, you have to learn almost everything again ?.   But it looks like you're doing pretty well, keep it UP ?.  

Could you please add a choice of probability (oral, anal, vaginal) similar to TDF Aggressive Prostitution?

Thanks

enb 2018_06_09 09_14_59_59.jpg

14 hours ago, Kaliden said:

Been following your work. you done good. Heres my problem. It fells like the voice is reading a script. Its goes good till the script. they dont let go. There not them selfs enjoying the game. Its a great mod until the voice starts reading. They need to be them selves. dont they ever have sex. dont be mad. this is a great mod. tell them to cut loose. theres room for a lot of different lines. Please dont stop. Your there. 

There synthetic voices, not much I can do about them, I mean I can play around with different spelling's to get a better pronunciation, and pause, speed up, and slow down, but not much else. Sorry!

11 hours ago, poblivion said:

It's frustrating, with the new game, you have to learn almost everything again ?.   But it looks like you're doing pretty well, keep it UP ?.  

Could you please add a choice of probability (oral, anal, vaginal) similar to TDF Aggressive Prostitution?

Thanks

enb 2018_06_09 09_14_59_59.jpg

I may look at that latter, it is random right now, but probably equally distributed. ( I do understand what you want though, I am just bogged down with to much reality life, and I like to play other peoples mod's to ☺️)

I am trying to shore up and fnv mod, and I have another mod for skyrim if I can stay focused on I need to keep working on, and I am still tweaking a little on My OB mods.  I just updated this one, as I had left that buggy problem with the imperials, and stormcloaks in the friendly whore enabled.

20 minutes ago, galgat said:

There synthetic voices, not much I can do about them, I mean I can play around with different spelling's to get a better pronunciation, and pause, speed up, and slow down, but not much else. Sorry!

Maybe there were some volunteers who lent his voice to characters in your mod. 

• 6 months later...

How did I overlook this one for this long?  This is the closest I've seen to providing "free use" features.  This opens up new vistas for SL Horrible Harassment to work with normally hostile factions. Time to create a bandit slut.  For love of all that is kinky, please keep developing this!  Thank you!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my favourite mod. It does everything I want.  I can wander almost everywhere and observe NPCs as they get on with living in Skyrim.  

Unfortunately, my HDD failed and I had to reinstall the game and all mods.  This mod now crashes the game for some reason.  If I can't get it to work, I probably won't bother with the game for a while.   I suspect the reinstallation did not do DLC correctly. 

PS. Discovered what the problem was.  ZAZ animation pack file only contains the link for the download from MEGA.  I realized this when another mod which requires that mod also crashed the game.  These are the types of errors which can occur when reinstalling a large number of mods.  Overlooking detail. 

The link for the download should also be placed in the description of the mod.  

• 1 year later...