SSE Criticism Thread

And I strew once again salt in the wound.
it goes Bethesda with SSE only around the money, Of course for current PC users free.

But what about the NEW Skyrim players which may play for the first time from now Skyrim?
they purchase certainly not oldrim for 10 euros, they buy SSE for 70 euros!
And this pays off in the next 5 years.
Sales figures for Oldrim 2014 * sold more than 20 million copies *, The same try now with SSE.
once again so right to grab for the same game and that's what makes me angry!  :angry:  :angry:

And what Bethesda has done for his fans?
They gave the construction sets and that was it.
in TW3 Got the best mod (modder) An original The Witcher sword as a prize!
in DAI  have been before Releas People asked if you want to become text speakers!

it goes Bethesda with SSE only around the money, Of course for current PC users free.

But what about the NEW Skyrim players which may play for the first time from now Skyrim?

Sales figures for Oldrim 2014 * sold more than 20 million copies *, The same try now with SSE.

once again so right to grab for the same game and that's what makes me angry!  :angry:  :angry:

They can still buy Oldrim if they want.... thats their choice.

And Newrim will go on sale plenty just like Oldrim did... Your making a chicken out of a feather Winny.

They can still buy Oldrim if they want.... thats their choice.

And Newrim will go on sale plenty just like Oldrim did... Your making a chicken out of a feather Winny.

First was the egg Or rather the chicken, I do not know exactly. 00008353.gif

Edit: it is not just a feather, It's a billion dollar business.

how one with little effort, the people pulling the money out of your pocket!  ;)

Its the version we deserved in the first place, And for me it was free so I don't really have anything to complain about personally.

Of course it means I have to wait for mods to work, But the only thing I really worry about is that Bethesda thinks this kind of lazy business practice is acceptable.

At this point I'm not even excited for TES6, More like horrified at the thought of what it might be like.

You have just confirmed my point of view!

Who does something for SSE, Bethesda does not, because they are too STUPID, it are the modders the from a crappy game a good game make!

These modders deserve recognition, but certainly not Bethesda.

Please not again, Here in the thread was already written several times about it.

SSE is NOT for all PC users FREE.  ;)

SSE is a little different, and for those that had ALL Expansions and didn't get Hacked Versions of Skyrim, it is free 100%...

If you had Skyrim and the expansions, and didn't get the SkyrimSE free, all you need to do is go to Steam, pull down your purchase data and prove that you had all the Expansions and they will flag your account and when you log back into steam, it will be available for FREE download.

The 64Bit version of Skyrim is also using the different Havok Engine like FO4.  

The SE release was mostly for the demand of the Console players to be able to get MODs with Skyrim.... Except PS4 players who are screwed because Sony is a bunch of asshats. 

Your hate and vitriol are based on emotional responses and not based on fact.   I am not a fan of Bethesda and I agree 100% with you that Skyrim would not be as successful if it was not for the Modding Community. 

Fact:  64 Bit Engine

Fact:  New Rendering process

Fact:  Console players (ahem... X-Box One players) can enjoy mods like PCs

Fact:  Loads faster than the Skyrim32.

However...  Regardless of that, and my own bias towards Bethesda, Skyrim SE is still a great game and I am not going to let my emotional feelings and bias towards a money making greedy corporation ruin the fact that I have fun with the games they make. 

At this point I'm not even excited for TES6, More like horrified at the thought of what it might be like.

here is your answer on it.

It has been five years since The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has appeared. For the E3 2016 many wanted an announcement to The Elder Scrolls 6, however, it became known as nothing. This could mean, however, that a new part may already be in development, Twitter users thought HotShame and hooked at Pete Hines, as it is the continuation. This gave back as answer that at the Elder Scrolls 6 at least at the moment is not worked.

http://www.giga.de/unternehmen/bethesda-softworks/news/the-elder-scrolls-6-befindet-sich-leider-doch-nicht-in-entwicklung/

This is a statement by Pete Hines!

So it would always be an additional burden for the developers, if one had to create early trailers and demos. The work on the game is thus unnecessarily interrupted. According to Hines, "The Elder Scrolls 6" is not a topic for a very long time and neither the next nor the next project of the company. The only reason why Hines has already confirmed that the title comes at all is that he's fed up with the fact that he is constantly being asked about it.

http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs-News-PC-The-Elder-Scrolls-6-Skyrim-2-12079348.html

It has been five years since The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has appeared. For the E3 2016 many wanted an announcement to The Elder Scrolls 6, however, it became known as nothing. This could mean, however, that a new part may already be in development, Twitter users thought HotShame and hooked at Pete Hines, as it is the continuation. This gave back as answer that at the Elder Scrolls 6 at least at the moment is not worked.

http://www.giga.de/unternehmen/bethesda-softworks/news/the-elder-scrolls-6-befindet-sich-leider-doch-nicht-in-entwicklung/

So it would always be an additional burden for the developers, if one had to create early trailers and demos. The work on the game is thus unnecessarily interrupted. According to Hines, "The Elder Scrolls 6" is not a topic for a very long time and neither the next nor the next project of the company. The only reason why Hines has already confirmed that the title comes at all is that he's fed up with the fact that he is constantly being asked about it.

http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs-News-PC-The-Elder-Scrolls-6-Skyrim-2-12079348.html

You do continue to confuse me... Trap stated they are horrified at the idea of what Bethesda will fuck up in TES6... I think after Fallout 4, MOST of us are dialing down our expectations.

And yet, your answer to that, is just that it is not being worked on yet... How is that in context to the fear? Its been confirmed that there WILL be an Elder Scrolls 6, at some point, in the future... it doesn't matter if its being worked on yet or not, and its that future that we can worry about.

Besides, waiting for Elder Scrolls 6 is NOTHING.

Eidos - Legacy of Kain Series. Last valid entry: Legacy of Kain, Defiance Nov 2003.

I have personally been waiting for a new entry in this series for 13 years. Atleast 3 cancelled projects, and a failed Multiplayer Entry... and I am still waiting, and Eidos won't confirm or deny if they have any plans... just that its something they continue to consider.

Or lets go for one that You will likely understand more.

CDPRed - Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberpunk 2077 was first known about in late 2012 iirc... and recieved its first trailer January 2013. Originally planned to release in 2016 the current expectations for release date is anywhere between 2018, and 2021.

So, Skyrim released 2011, Special Edition 2016.... and despite all the hate it got, and not being by the same development team, we also got Elder Scrolls Online in 2014 (Which, actually if you give it some time isn't nearly as bad as its reputation claims... not GREAT... but not a bad lil MMO either)

I can wait several more years for Elder Scrolls 6... its absolutely nothing.

You do continue to confuse me... Trap stated they are horrified at the idea of what Bethesda will fuck up in TES6... I think after Fallout 4, MOST of us are dialing down our expectations.

And yet, your answer to that, is just that it is not being worked on yet... How is that in context to the fear? Its been confirmed that there WILL be an Elder Scrolls 6, at some point, in the future... it doesn't matter if its being worked on yet or not, and its that future that we can worry about.

Besides, waiting for Elder Scrolls 6 is NOTHING.

Eidos - Legacy of Kain Series. Last valid entry: Legacy of Kain, Defiance Nov 2003.

I have personally been waiting for a new entry in this series for 13 years. Atleast 3 cancelled projects, and a failed Multiplayer Entry... and I am still waiting, and Eidos won't confirm or deny if they have any plans... just that its something they continue to consider.

Or lets go for one that You will likely understand more.

CDPRed - Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberpunk 2077 was first known about in late 2012 iirc... and recieved its first trailer January 2013. Originally planned to release in 2016 the current expectations for release date is anywhere between 2018, and 2021.

So, Skyrim released 2011, Special Edition 2016.... and despite all the hate it got, and not being by the same development team, we also got Elder Scrolls Online in 2014 (Which, actually if you give it some time isn't nearly as bad as its reputation claims... not GREAT... but not a bad lil MMO either)

I can wait several more years for Elder Scrolls 6... its absolutely nothing.

how old are you?

I will be next year 60, And I'll be safe with 65, 66, no longer playing Elder Scroll!

Bethesda has not even begun with TES 6, That is my fear, my rage.

you're up to date, or?

Then you also know that it is * CDPRed * not rosy stands, They have just sold a top game and yet a hostile takeover threatens!

Now you are BAFF.

On 28 November the decision whether CDPRed further Exists!  ;)

This video I do not understand, I speak no english!  ;)

wants himself CD PROJECT RED protect against a hostile takeover? 

https://www.games.ch/8164-cd-projekt/news/cd-projekt-feindliche-uebernahme-schuetzen-Vije/

Well, the page you link to says:

"Das Studio hat das Gerücht mittlerweile dementiert. Wie es heisst, sind die Massnahmen keine Reaktion auf irgendwelche Umstände, die CD Projekt RED derzeit betreffen. Man will sich nur für die Zukunft wappnen und sich vor hypothetischen Szenarien schützen. Diese werden vielleicht nie eintreten."

CDPR is a public company.  Earning call -

Investor: Ubisoft is fighting Vivendi hostile take over at the moment, do you have a defense plan in place?

CDPR management: Yes, we have a contingency plan with our board.

Internet media: Barbarians are at the gate and CDPR is under siege!!!!  - click ME!

Internet media: CDPR assures us there is no hostile takeover.  -click ME!

hmm, aren't you the one who started the unfounded rumor?  Internet media: - click for everything we know at this point.

hmm, aren't you supposed to be journalists?  Internet media: - That's from the fucking old economy, we are all about real-time, brah.

but you were just making shit up and then corrected yourself.  Internet: Yes, did you not have our live feed app?  You don't want to miss stuff.

but, but... fuck it, here is my personal info for the app.

This video I do not understand, I speak no english!  ;)

wants himself CD PROJECT RED protect against a hostile takeover? 

https://www.games.ch/8164-cd-projekt/news/cd-projekt-feindliche-uebernahme-schuetzen-Vije/

Well, the page you link to says:

"Das Studio hat das Gerücht mittlerweile dementiert. Wie es heisst, sind die Massnahmen keine Reaktion auf irgendwelche Umstände, die CD Projekt RED derzeit betreffen. Man will sich nur für die Zukunft wappnen und sich vor hypothetischen Szenarien schützen. Diese werden vielleicht nie eintreten."

ja ich weiß, auf einer anderen Seite habe ich gelesen, das CD Projekt RED seinen hauptanteil seiner Aktien bis zum 29, November zurückkaufen will um einer feindlichen Übernahme vorzubeugen.

ich hoffe du verstehst Deutsch.  ;)

Well, the internet media is mainly positioned towards readers like winny who don't really care about the truth as long as there is drama  ;)

(For reference see all the posts here how Beth lied about PC users getting SSE for free.) 

ja ich weiß, auf einer anderen Seite habe ich gelesen, das CD Projekt RED seinen hauptanteil seiner Aktien bis zum 29, November zurückkaufen will um einer feindlichen Übernahme vorzubeugen.

Ik heb geen idee wat je net zei.

Well, the internet media is mainly positioned towards readers like winny who don't really care about the truth as long as there is drama  ;)

(For reference see all the posts here how Beth lied about PC users getting SSE for free.) 

Ik heb geen idee wat je net zei.

Google translator use, I must also ALWAYS!  :lol:

Yes I know, on another side I read, the CD project RED wants to buy back its main share of its shares until 29 November, in order to prevent a hostile takeover.

I hope you understand German  :P

Yeah at this point I think more than half the thread is winny257 having fun riling up everyone else. Oh well aareyn went to sleep and I'm tired so I'll bail out as well.

All others have fun ???

13 sides just fun, oh how is that nice to have fun.  :lol:  :P

I am angry with Bethesda, and nothing changes!  ;)

Actually I do believe winny is a Bethesda fanboy. 

The way he single-handedly destroyed the thread for "SSE criricism". And the way he manages to keep alive the idea that everybody who wants to complain about SSE is a hater or a troll. 

Just looking at the way the thread is developing - every time someone posts a reasonable and logical complaint about SSE winny is here to immediately derail the topic. Amazingly the trolling trick with the "Bethesda are liars because they promised free SSE" and how he did not get it for free because 2 euro is too much for Hearthfire worked several times. 

I need to admit however, I've seen many trolls in my years online, but winny is doing it quite well. I mean the quality of the shitposting is quite good. Minimum negativity as "we are just having fun" with maximum effect. 

Actually I do believe winny is a Bethesda fanboy. 

The way he single-handedly destroyed the thread for "SSE criricism". And the way he manages to keep alive the idea that everybody who wants to complain about SSE is a hater or a troll. 

Just looking at the way the thread is developing - every time someone posts a reasonable and logical complaint about SSE winny is here to immediately derail the topic. Amazingly the trolling trick with the "Bethesda are liars because they promised free SSE" and how he did not get it for free because 2 euro is too much for Hearthfire worked several times. 

I need to admit however, I've seen many trolls in my years online, but winny is doing it quite well. I mean the quality of the shitposting is quite good. Minimum negativity as "we are just having fun" with maximum effect. 

So it is not, you are wrong formidable!

I have and will not buy Hearthfire, me interested also not SSE, because it is quite simply a poverty certificate of Bethesda!

I do not care what others think, Bethesda is and remains for me bottom drawer.

I can not always articulate correctly, because I am not the English language powerful and if some words are funny,

then you do not know how it cooks in me.  ;)

And of course I am a troll, but one older.  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: