SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

1 hour ago, Dazdraperma said:

Super cute!

This backpack with a torch - is it animated/useful or only texture? Also, what is this clothing mod?

Hi, thank you ❤️! is from Campfire mod! I don't know what do you mean for "animated" but that backpack let you show if you're using a torch or an axe

3 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Серана и я не знаем кто.
У вас нет модов для модификации Serana?
Серанахолик или соблазнительница Серана?

Seductress Serana,put, but there was but a discrepancy between the head and body,had to remove.

15 hours ago, urbon said:

Dude I'm confusing about what are you asking or quoting. I don't get a clue. Sorry :/ 

I believe he was saying "google" as in he translated your text using google translate (not to assume but he must be Russian or at least use it as his primary language since his text shows up in Russian), "where they lie" is possibly asking for a link to the animations, as for "in three pines" must be google translate reaching it's limit in understandability and back/forward translations ?

2 hours ago, SuchEvilDQz said:

I believe he was saying "google" as in he translated your text using google translate (not to assume but he must be Russian or at least use it as his primary language since his text shows up in Russian), "where they lie" is possibly asking for a link to the animations, as for "in three pines" must be google translate reaching it's limit in understandability and back/forward translations ?

Yeah I understand that but the rest sounds like a oblivion npc :/ but it's okay, english is not my first language.