SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

After years of refusing to make the move from Oldrim to SSE...I finally said "what the hell" and took the plunge. I was expecting to be unimpressed with the new physics and new ENBs. Needless to say I was fairly surprised. Can't believe I got it working without that much trouble...so here is the celebratory screenshot post:

ScreenShot16a.jpg

ScreenShot20a.jpg

ScreenShot28a.jpg

On 2/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, evilelf said:

After years of refusing to make the move from Oldrim to SSE...I finally said "what the hell" and took the plunge. I was expecting to be unimpressed with the new physics and new ENBs. Needless to say I was fairly surprised. Can't believe I got it working without that much trouble...so here is the celebratory screenshot post:

Me too. I was worry about some mods from here but everything is covered now. I have better fps and I the esl option is a life savior! 

1 hour ago, Player80 said:

Sorry if  this has already been asked, what body type are you using? The back (among other things) is very well done

CBBE 3ba + Preset Greek Goddes Nerfed + Some modifications in game.

Texture: The pure + High Poly head from Vectorplus

16 hours ago, urbon said:

CBBE 3ba + Preset Greek Goddes Nerfed + Some modifications in game.

Texture: The pure + High Poly head from Vectorplus

That's an excellent preset, especially if one is a fan of "vintage" body types as opposed to the modern "enhanced" looks. I've been using it myself, and can't recommend it enough. Here's a character I'm testing at a weight of about 30-35 with the preset.

enb2021_2_10_10_53_03.jpg

On 2/10/2021 at 7:58 AM, evilelf said:

That's an excellent preset, especially if one is a fan of "vintage" body types as opposed to the modern "enhanced" looks. I've been using it myself, and can't recommend it enough. Here's a character I'm testing at a weight of about 30-35 with the preset.

Yeah! 

2 hours ago, evilelf said:

Very nice. Might have to do a third set of predone bodyslides for the guide.

1865006864_GG-Nude.jpg.7b12862a7dcd5a41b0709940300f1e8e.jpg

2 hours ago, urbon said:

The 2nd is beautiful!

There will be more. Finally got the visuals i was aiming for. ;)

ScreenShot1194.jpg.90818dec21843d8d1a03c5a749118c5d.jpg

ScreenShot1195.jpg.b323399c36458800988d52fdd1c5a2ab.jpg