SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Spoiler

ScreenShot693.pngScreenShot694.pngScreenShot702.pngScreenShot703.pngScreenShot705.pngScreenShot706.pngScreenShot707.pngScreenShot708.pngScreenShot721.png

Mod Credits:

Keep it Clean

Apachii Divine Elegance

Bijin Skin

Immersive Wenches + KS Hair Patch

Seductress Faye (Custom Skin Textures)

SoS Futanari

Flower Girls

Cumshot

House Mod - Custom Unreleased

My Faye Textures (CBBE) - CustomFayeTextures.zip

CustomFayeTextures is based on The PURE CBBE (8k, Pubes, Slim, No Gloss)

Mine is slightly darker but has a gray tint for vampire feels. Nipples and labia recolored with a hint of purple because undead. Added a small beauty mark to her mouth.

If you constantly improve something the changes are slow and you don't really notice it. And then you find an older screenshot...

Older version of my guide.

Sawmill.jpg.50df9516fd2646f2e07ea1c4c9a1b8fc.jpg

Newest version of my guide.

ScreenShot1239.jpg.811a029951f59ad4d3fbe18233022bce.jpg

It proves that over time even small changes add up.

15 hours ago, Aylis said:

In case you're wondering. It's a combination of 'Rudy ENB SE for Obsidian', 'Obsidian Weathers and Seasons', TML from 'Lanterns Of Skyrim II' and 'Velvet ReShade'. 

It's a neat setup and it looks good. Thought of using Luminosity but I'm quite happy with ELFX since it forces you to make use of lanterns and light spells here and there.

However, your linked ENB setup and Velvet ReShade tank my FPS quite heavily - I had 50 at worst in the Reach and it went as low as 25 with the setup. Would've also had to rework a lot of settings to tweak it so I'm currently developing my own. Still have to determine how well it will run but so far I'm neither getting slowdown nor tree flickering.